Are you making $500-$1000 monthly on hubpages- Tell us and prove it

Jump to Last Post 1-33 of 33 discussions (101 posts)
  1. kazeemjames01 profile image57
    kazeemjames01posted 13 years ago

Fine, the forum has lots of people that claims they make thousands of dollars every month. I doubt 98% of them. From my experience, I may want to believe Ryankett because I've seen most of his backlinking works on various sites.
    If you make that much every month, voice it out and help breath confidence in newbies on hubpages.
    Thanks

1. Garrett Mickley profile image77
      Garrett Mickleyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I made a penny the other day.

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And how do you proposed that people 'prove it'?

How about I prove my daily traffic instead, and leave the rest to peoples imaginations....

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/3793248.jpg

1. Arthur Fontes profile image73
        Arthur Fontesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It seems the mystery is the content you started posting after November 2009?

Can I ask if the traffic came from the previously posted hubs maturing, or did the hubs you posted after November provide the increase in traffic?

1. profile image0

Both.

I firmly suspect that if I stopped publishing today, my traffic would still grow for 3 or 4 months before reaching a peak. Especially if I continue to backlink.

But yes, maturity of old hubs did and does play a large part. And that does make me very optimistic about the future. In fact, I have gone on a publishing break, to optimise my existing hubs (RSS feeds to keep them 'fresh', backlinks, optimising ad placement, etc etc).

Although, we do know that Google can play games at times... they could drop something big tomorrow for all I know.

But as a general rule, the older the hub the more traffic. With the exception of a few very lucky keyword selections.

1. Arthur Fontes profile image73
            Arthur Fontesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Your graph does show that hard work, and the right content does improve results.

Very inspirational!

I'm getting about 1% of my hits are clicking my ads, and my ads tend to only go for a penny a click.

If I kept that rate, but was getting 20k hits a day, I'd only be making $2 a day.

$60 a month, about.

And holy cow would that put a smile on my face smile That would pay my internet bill every month!

2. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
            Paul Edmondsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ryan, I'd bet your traffic will grow for nearly three years if your hubs follow the path of the average hub were traffic peaks at around the 3 yr mark.

2. kephrira profile image59
        kephriraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow, that's massive traffic Ryan. If I am reading the small writing correctly that's 20,000 views per day! I've been making a big push recently to try and hit 2000.

As to the main topic question, I think I'm just short of $500pm as I probably get around $400 (hard to say exactly as I'm in the UK and get adsense in £).  But then I do have a few websites that make up the larger part of my earnings.

3. Good Guy profile image84
        Good Guyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ryan,

I can't locate the traffic graph for my site.

Can you tell me how to get the graph?

Thanks in advance.

If you go to your profile, up at the top of that is a button.

1. Good Guy profile image84
            Good Guyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Garrett,

Silly me. LOL

No worries, I actually just found it last week and I've been here for a year!

2. frogdropping profile image78
          frogdroppingposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's on your profile page. Above the part where you write about you, who you are, what you do etc (presuming that you have). Just click 'stats' and take a screen shot. Or look at it, if that's all you're wanting to do smile

I also believe that those that make nothing should 'prove it' smile

4. David 470 profile image82
        David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ryankett you are doing amazing ! I remember when you were getting 15,000 daily

1. profile image0

Lol, that graph is dated now, I am now on 25000 lol

5. nikmaya62 profile image60
        nikmaya62posted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's great.... How you can get hug traffic like that?

3. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not sure why you would doubt them, and if you do, why does it even matter?

I have over 300 hubs, and with my affiliate income on eBay and amazon make $200 a month. I do not do any SEO, backlinking or any other promotion at all! I average about 1500 visits a day.

So correlating upwards - for someone who does 15,000 visits a day and does decent backlinking, SEO and other marketing, I could definately see them easily hitting $500, probably a lot more depending on their niche!

1. kephrira profile image59
        kephriraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1500 visits is great without doing any promotion at all, I'm very impressed.

But I'd expect to make a hell of a lot more than $500 from 15,000! Maybe I pick the more of the type keywords that make good money per visitor but are hard to get a lot of traffic for, but I'd expect at least a couple of grand from that many hub views.

4. Richieb799 profile image73
      Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I notice his accolades show only the 1000 visitors and above, He has been here 15 months compared to my 10 and written a lot more hubs..however by tomorrow I am 100 visitors away from crossing the 100,000 accolade because I have followed Ryans linking and keyword techniques.

2. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Its not many who say they make that much - most of us are still trying to get to the $1 a day level - so don't be discouraged, but keep your day job!

3. Mutiny92 profile image63
    Mutiny92posted 13 years ago

I am not making that much but I believe that several folks who are here do fine for themselves. Look for people who have been here a couple of years and/or have published a decent amount of hubs.

4. Flightkeeper profile image69
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

You have 345 hubs, why do you doubt that you can reach $500 a month?  I have 1/3 the hubs that you have and reaching payout takes fewer months than before. I know that I will reach a 100 a month payout consistently when I write more hubs.

If you're not seeing the financial results that you want, you might want to take a look at improving your content or hub topics.

kazeemjames01posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm considerably making some decent amount of money through hubpages and they are all basically from adsense. But, am still far from the $1000 mark a month. I believe in Ryanket bcos he is all over the place, from xomba to shetoldme, snipsly, helium e.t.c.
      But other people that are laying claim to this should prove to us. How? share your experience and the graph stats of your hubs.
      Anyway, am just trying to create an inspiration here for newbies so that they wont get discouraged after so much expectations.
      And don't get me wrong...I'm  making fairly considerable amount of money every month through adsense alone, but not up to $500 per month.

1. profile image0

If you are in doubt about the earnings potential, then why not seek verification of claims from Hubpages directly?

Afterall, they take 40% of impressions. They have a plush office in a very expensive city, San Francisco, and employ 14 very highly educated and skilled individuals.

Hubpages is within the top 100 most visited American websites. That should be all that you need to know to work out that there is money to be made on this site.

I am shocked that after 345 hubs and 15 months you are, for the first time, questioning the earnings potential of this site. It would suggest to me that you are happy to write a lot, but not happy to read a lot.

Have you learnt how to select keywords? Effectively utilise Hubpages tagging? Use RSS feeds to keep your content fresh in the eyes of Google? Interlink your hubs? Use tracker URLs to win a 10% share in all internal activity of incoming traffic?

I have taken a look at your hubs and the answer is no, you have not learnt to do any of these things. I would suggest stopping writing immediately, you are currently wasting your time. READ, READ ABOUT HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON HUBPAGES.

THEN begin writing again. I am not suprised that you have not made $500 in a single month, because you are simply not writing to an optimised format, and as such should not be expecting to make any money.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but you have a lot to learn if you want to make money. You have also seemingly completely rejected the opportunity to open up a second viable income stream. Almost 25% of my income (almost $1200 last month) was from Amazon.

You cannot expect to earn money on Hubpages if you are not prepared to visit the Learning Center, read hubs about how to make money on this site, or read the FAQ.

Sorry but thats just the way that it is. And I am just stating that for the Newbies.

Thanks Ryanket for this advise. I'm grateful.
          That's why its good to always have a mentor.

2. Flightkeeper profile image69
        Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you have more hubbers saying that they just reached payout and are now consistently earning some money each month and are aiming for $100 a month as the next goal.  That is also inspirational.  As for the hubbers who earn at least $1000 a month, you're not going to hear much from them, they're too busy writing hubs to spend time in the forums.  In addition, too many hubbers have been asking them for advice when the only real answer is to write many targeted hubs and write them well.

1. profile image0

I am an exeption to that though smile

I look at those hubbers to which you refer though, and sit and ponder how much they must be earning.

I know that there is at least one $60,000 per year hubber. I know that there are at least two other $40,000 per year hubbers.

I would not rule out the possibility of there being a $100,000 hubber. In fact I would say that there is a very good chance.

If Google keeps doing things the way they do, and Hubpages keeps doing things the way they do, I would say I could reach the 100k a year mark in a considerable amount of time. That is, if I was working on it 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. Which I would, if I could.

Unfortunately, working 45 hours a week (outside of Hubpages) plus going to college takes out a lot of time to do things like keyword and article research, write the actual article, and then go backlink to it.

But I will continue on with which little time I have!

2. profile image52
      BYJposted 13 years agoin reply to this

makes since people take a hint!

5. relache profile image71
    relacheposted 13 years ago

I don't think anyone should have to "prove" anything to someone who's made over 300 Hubs and is still below the no-follow threshold.

1. lakeerieartists profile image64
      lakeerieartistsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with relache.  Believe or not as you will.  I can tell you that I earn more than $500 per month from Hubpages alone.  And each month I earn more.

1. Wendy Krick profile image65
        Wendy Krickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Paula you are my hero! smile

2. kazeemjames01 profile image57

Relache.........but that's too harsh of you. Anyway, thanks for your insight and contribution.

1. profile image0

kazeem, I suggest reading these following hubpages:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Promote-Your-Ol … -RSS-Feeds

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-Traffic-Use-of-Tags

http://hubpages.com/hub/Keyword-tips-Mo … g-keywords

http://hubpages.com/hub/tracking

Watch the following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJIAh9uCt4c

Darkside has loads of great stuff, as does Sunforged, as does Relache, as does Mark Knowles. Plus many other hubbers.

Once you have fully familiarised yourself with that stuff, go and read the Learning Centre (much of which was written by Darkside).

Then go through every one of your 345 hubpages and implement everything that you have learnt.

Once you have given every single hub a full makeover, then learn about 'Backlinking'. And backlink each of those hubs.

I would be very suprised, if you took that seriously, if you weren't close to earning $500 per month within a few months of implementing what you have learnt.

And that applies to anybody else in a similar situation.

Thanks Ryanket

2. darkside profile image66
        darksideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Relache is correct.

3. skyfire profile image80
      skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

+1. Well said.

How much others are earning and what they do with it, is not my business.

6. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

This topic is moot anyways. There are over 1 Million people in the HubPages community of writers. Not even 1% of that visit the forums.

There are some people who make a decent about money here and I have faith in them when they tell me they are doing so.

The fact that you want PROOF is an shameful act and disrespectful.

1. profile image0

I believe that you will become a strong earner Cagsil, I have seen the way that your techniques are developing. Particularly with titles.

7. kazeemjames01 profile image57
    kazeemjames01posted 13 years ago

Hey, am just sharing my opinion. The experienced hubbers, cagsil, relache, ryankey e.t.c. should not be mad at me. I shared this with the motive to learn more and to also inspire newbies on how they can achieve good results and not to be weighed down easily with an early expectation.
    Am just being democratic by voicing out what am experiencing with a view to turning things around positively for me.
    Thanks Ryanket for the advice.

1. profile image0

Yes but you did suggest that people were being dishonest, I like to think that the vast majority of hubbers are very honest people - it helps towards making this place a good community. The suggestion by people that there may be dishonesty will only result in people being less open with their experiences. It is generally very apparent when people are being dishonest, and they are hounded out of the forum pretty swiftly.

The only reason that I was willing to offer my full assistance to you, on this occassion, is because I can see that you have put a lot of effort into producing a great deal of Hubpages. With a lot more reading, and improvement, you do appear to have the level of workrate required to make a success of yourself on this site. A level of trust towards those who clearly know what they are doing will go a long way however, it is called optimism I guess rather than pessimism. You can achieve whatever you want, as long as you are prepared to take the necessary steps. And the same applies to anybody.

2. relache profile image71
      relacheposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I never said I was mad at you, and I was just expressing my opinion as well.

I feel it's inappropriate for someone who has been on the site for over a year and who has barely ever participated in the forums (less than a dozen posts, most just in this thread) who goes on to make unsubstantiated claims that lots of people are saying they make a lot of money (when more often than not people claim they aren't making money) and then demand proof of such.

8. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I'm not mad. I find your post disrespectful to the more experienced hubbers, who are human beings, first and foremost.

Your actions simply shows how much people distrust others. That's all.

9. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 13 years ago

What's it really matter if we're lying or not. I for one know that I'm not lying about my earnings, but so what if some people are. It doesn't hurt you or your potential to earn.

10. brettb profile image60
    brettbposted 13 years ago

There are people on this site earning staggering amounts of money. I don't want to name drop. For the most part they are completely anonymous and never post here. They rarely have many followers so are hard to find.

The Hubbers who are on the first page of google for certain big keywords will be earning massive amounts of cash from affiliate programmes.

As to myself, I'm doing OK and now make money from my hubs every single day. I'm in this for the long haul, and webpages I wrote back in 1995 are still earning me cash today.

1. profile image0

Same here, I am not namedropping - people have told me these things in confidence. I even know one very successful hubber who claims to make a certain very high amount in public, but actually earns several times more. And the numbers blew me away. And I believe them, I would have no reason whatsoever to doubt them - based entirely upon what they are ranking for.

1. WryLilt profile image89
        WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ryan, just a question about something you mentioned above.

Do you find there is a big difference between an Rss feed and In text links, in a hub?

Is one better than the other and is having both of them, very useful?

Thanks

1. viryabo profile image94
          viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good question WryLilt, i'd like to know myself.

Lately, i've been reading about RSS feeds and how to utilise them.

But i still haven't got a hang of it yet and its driving me crazy!

2. profile image0

They both serve different purposes in my opinion. The 'In-text' links serve the purpose of helping to retain some of the traffic which otherwise have left your pages, as well as serving as a means of using trackers in the links. You may well get an organic reader who stays and reads 30 more of your pages and 10 of somebody elses pages. The tracker code would result in you getting:

21 of your page impressions instead of 18.

1 of other hubbers impressions instead of 0.

I am currently in the process of changing ALL of my internal links to ones with tracker code in, and the initial result has been a record AdSense day... and another great AdSense day today which looks likely to at least match the record again.

I use RSS feeds primarily because search engines see the constantly updating content as a sign that the page is being updated, a percieved positive in the SEO world.

Whilst a news capsule would do the same, that takes people away from your Hubpage. I do sometimes use news feeds instead, if they are likely to be very highly relevant and useful to the visitor.

The benefit of the RSS feed when used with your Latest hubs, hot hubs, or best hubs, is that it also helps to serve the purpose of increasing your page views. I see news capsules as a page leak.

Thats my take anyway. I use both, for two seperate reasons. I actually use Link capsules more than in-text links, both can be anchored.

Ok one thing stood out to me there....

Impressions. So are you saying that the two hours the tracker works for puts 10% of your impressions on EVERY hubpage? I thought that only applied to when you placed a tracker on a link to a specific hub by another user?

And thanks for the in depth info - about to head to work but will come back and digest... and as always probably have more questions! big_smile

1. profile image0

Yes that is what I am saying, at least I am pretty certain I am correct. Does that hub by Darkside clarify?

Thanks Ryan. I think I'll go and reread Darkside's hub!

2. viryabo profile image94
            viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Ryan.

Now if i get you right, you are saying the link with our trackers is better used for the anchor texts. I assume we get those from the 'link to this page' found at the bottom of each hub?

I have never thought about the news feed sometimes being a leak of sorts and i think i see your point.

As for the RSS feeds, i'm going to read Edwierdos hub again and see if i can assimilate it this time around.

I'm off to experiment now.

3. TinaAtHome profile image67
          TinaAtHomeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I went to HubCamp last week and one thing that was said was that links within the body of the text were better than using the link capsule.

They also said that quite a number of people earn over $1000 a month through HubPages and one person earns considerably more.

We also discussed revenue from blogs compared with HubPages and they claimed you can make 10 times as much money from HubPages than from a blog with a similar amount of information.

11. xixi12 profile image69
    xixi12posted 13 years ago

I am new to the hub, I am enjoying the writing at the moment, but would be looking to drive traffic very soon. Its all confusing for me the backlink, the rss e.t.c How exactly do i use the rss?

12. profile image49
    plam123posted 13 years ago

are you a real person

1. profile image0

No I am a computer, we all are on here.

13. profile image49
    plam123posted 13 years ago

are you talking aboutryan wells he is so hott!!! in the bed

1. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Ryan...is there something you haven't told us?? LOL

1. profile image0

What can I say? Word gets around! lol

1. IzzyM profile image86
          IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

2. Kidgas profile image62
          Kidgasposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I sense another Hub coming on

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
            Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I sense a disturbance in the force......

Couldn't resist big_smile

14. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

People who say what they earn often say it for no reason other than wanting other Hubbers to know that the earnings can be decent.  People who don't say what they earn, or won't give figures, don't say it because they may not want to attract people/things that talking about earnings can attract.

Most people aren't going to be interested in proving anything to you.

15. ofmelancholy profile image61
    ofmelancholyposted 13 years ago

I'm on 32 hubs and 4 dollars yet but hope what people say about their earnings is true as writing here along with some other sites is my only hope to get rid of my current job.

16. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 13 years ago

I was doing that for a while, but Paul, or one of the HP team, said it really didn't make a difference, and the tracker was more for getting external signups than internal usage. That the tracker did more good using it externally when compared to internally.

I quit using it, and haven't seen any changes in Adsense, referrals, etc.

I don't think the tracker works for impressions, unless the person who clicked the tracker signs up.  I haven't heard that using a tracker without the person signing up, helps page impressions. Where did you see that?

I have only ever heard that you get the 10% impressions if a person who clicked your tracker signs up and creates hubs. You then get 10% of their impressions. Otherwise, you don't get anything if the person doesn't sign up. It doesn't work for regular impressions without anyone signing up via the tracker. The impressions from the tracker are from the impressions from hubs your referrals create, not from people just viewing hubs without having signed up.

1. darkside profile image66

And you get 10% of the ad impressions of your referred traffic.

You're only understanding how half the system works.

The referral system the way it is now, works for me. I hope they don't change it.

1. Whitney05 profile image82
        Whitney05posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hm... I've never heard this. Then why do they not recommend you using the trackers in hubs?

I was told it wasn't recommended to use internally, but more so externally.

Wouldn't it be a benefit to use the trackers on hubs then if we were getting the referred traffic? Why say not to do it? I haven't been adding the tracker since Paul said otherwise, and I've been linking loads of hubs.

edit: I do see in the 'help' section "If someone clicks on your link to a specific Hub, you are entitled to the traffic referral impressions for 120 minutes. We"

So, again, why was it recommended not to use internally?

1. darkside profile image66

I for one don't agree, or even understand, this change of direction. I haven't seen it mentioned prior to the tracking video tutorial they uploaded to facebook today where it was said "In the future we may not honor trackers embedded in hubs or profiles either."

I would be greatly disappointed if they brought about such a change.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
            Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So would I. I have almost 600 sign ups and almost 2 million page views - a million of them this past year. Would not be pleased to lose the next 600. Still - it just said "may not" so I am not going to sweat it right now but will reconsider whether it is worth doing what I have been doing.

2. Whitney05 profile image82
            Whitney05posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it is a start to eliminate the use of trackers in hubs. I don't know. I couldn't find the thread where he told me that. It was sometimes this year. I just remember when I was asking about an easier method of adding the tracker to hub links within the link capsule, he mentioned that it's not the most ideal use of trackers and that they are more geared toward external use not internal. He said something else, but I can't really remember. I will try to look again.

It wouldn't bother me too much, as I never got great results from trackers in hubs. I get better results from using trackers outside. They would only be taking them away from internal use, not external.

EDIT: I thought Paul said it, but maybe it was Maddie. I also thought there was something else said about them. Just can't find it. The below quotes were from 8 months ago.

1. sunforged profile image71
              sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

paul said something like what you describe and then went on to point out that a tracker was just a 301 redirect si should have no neg effect on seo

- if we are recalling the same convo

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/1707#post8575

17. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

first show me ur id and prove you are from income tax lol

18. Mieka profile image63
    Miekaposted 13 years ago

Wow, lots of useful info here, thanks everyone. I'm off to read the suggested hubs now, and watch the Youtube video smile

I give thanks to Ryanket a lot....I will start implementing the advise he stated above.

19. adrienne2 profile image66
    adrienne2posted 13 years ago

I am no where near the $1,000 monthly mark, but I can tell anyone this hubpages is the only site where I actually have been earning money through adsense.  At first I was a casual hubber, now I am a serious hubber! I really did not believe I could make anything with my amazon capsules, because I never saw any sales.  But you know what I kept hubbing anyway, now I do see sales from amazon, and I see that making money with the amazon capsules is very possible. I also never really used my referral trackers until yesterday in the forums I read the post from Ryan who has over 150 referrals, I found it to be very encouraging.

20. Ladybird33 profile image64
    Ladybird33posted 13 years ago

Wish I was making that...but not yet. smile

21. Dave Ward profile image62
    Dave Wardposted 13 years ago

I have just started to consider hubpages. But I make $1000 a month on ehow and know quite a few others there who do as well. So it is certainly possible. I think more work is needed per dollar earned on hubpages than on the old ehow, but less work is required than on the new ehow (Demand studios) so I am going to give it a try. If I could make a k here and a k there that would be ridiculously wonderful to me. If not... it sure is fun trying.

22. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 13 years ago

@Kaz..... your topic is quiet encouraging and educating too, but next time, don't doubt whoever says he's making millions on hubpages or any other place, i believe if they deceive hubbers, they won't deceive themselves...from this topic, i saw that i still need to learn a lot of things. Thanks for all of your contributions, i enjoy them all. best of luck.

23. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

This question depresses me somewhat, because what ever proof that any of us could give (If we was willing to that is!) could be claimed as being Photoshopped.

In fact I'm staying out of the forums from now on because of this and am just concentrating on my OWN business. The more we get drawn into these discussions about our earnings, the more we detract from the income possibilities and chances of income growth.....Top hubbers have the right idea of staying out of the forums....cheers everyone....I'll be reading, just not answering stuff anymore.

Spending time to think of stuff to say in the forums can be better spent on a hubpage or two!

Except if there is a funny thread...can't stay away from them lol!

I made half of a million dollars last year from Amazon Affiliate-based Hubs.

I'll post an image as soon as this trial of Photoshop is done downloading.

1. sunforged profile image71
        sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile

;-)

24. Sunny Robinson profile image70
    Sunny Robinsonposted 13 years ago

Not me!

But I find the graph intriguing to watch.  Here is mine.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4089/4998435869_a358ab4eec.jpg

As you can see, if I had not stopped around July last year, I would have reached my $100 payout by now, and possibly get a momentum going on making at least $200 a month.  Maybe!

Nonetheless, where you see no pink spots at all, I was making up to $55 (approx $4 a month).  That's on 10 hubs alone.  In my return to Hubpages, I published up to 12 more hubs.  That brought me $22.10 extra.  With 22 hubs, I'm made a total of around $77!

I'm not entirely *sure* if that's a good thing or a bad thing, lol.  I have a lot to learn.  Also, now I want to go back and review that I didn't break any rules posting that info here....

25. MissE profile image76
    MissEposted 13 years ago

A dream is a wish your heart makes when your fast asleep........
    Yeah......I WISH!

26. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

Here's my graph..

http://mos-financial-trends.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/down_graph-blog.thumbnail1.jpg

1. Sunny Robinson profile image70
      Sunny Robinsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL.

27. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 13 years ago

I wish.

28. profile image54
    MyPostingIDposted 13 years ago

I make approximately $300 per week with my Amazon hubs.  Now, I'm not willing to prove it for the same reason I use a posting ID.  Why invite competition?

Suffice it to say that a significant monthly income is certainly achievable with some basic SEO and keyword selection knowledge.

29. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

I will not disclose my income, and I find it very rude to ask, but here's a taste of proof

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/3075861_f260.jpg

excuse me I have to run and pee

carefully

1. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Let your cheeks have a good bling bling!!!

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wayne I swear my pee sings when I go near my bling

but sadly a few got loose, docs thought it was kidney stones, they sure were nice to offer taking them out an unconventional way when they learned they were diamonds

oh I do love those doctors, I gave them my bling back to them to keep tongue

30. profile image0
    Norah Caseyposted 13 years ago

Please stay on the thread’s topic when replying to an existing thread. If you don’t see an open thread about something you’d like to discuss, please open a new thread.

31. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 13 years ago

It appears this topic has been beaten into the ground, but I might as well tack on a few things.

- People here definitely do make that and then some each month. Do I have proof? No, as I am not one of them. However, based on trends, projections and analysis you can clearly see it does happen with a few faces here.

- Like anything in life, you get back what you put in. The Hubbers that put in maximum effort and time will get the most back. Simple as that.

- To build on others' statements, for someone with so many Hubs, one must imagine you would have the system figured out by now. If I were you, I might start from scratch and attempt to learn from my mistakes.

I just wish I had the time to put into hubpages as much as I want to.

1. Dr23 profile image60
        Dr23posted 13 years agoin reply to this

You and me both. smile

Little bit day by day I guess.

32. JulieBMack profile image60
    JulieBMackposted 13 years ago

This is a great forum post - I know there are people making that much.  (I AM NOT!) But, it takes time and patience.  I know people that are making a couple thousand by using different sites. 

It does take a lot of work.  Ryan is right - read, read, and read.  I have so much more to learn.  I plan on reading a lot of darkside and Ryan's hubs.  So, it does take some upfront work.

Think of it like a rocket - 80% energy to get it going and 20% to sustain it.  Put in the work upfront and you will start to see it happen down the road!

33. JP993 profile image70
    JP993posted 13 years ago

Can this site get any better? What a community, everyone helping each other.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)