Astral Project and Soul Travel

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (109 posts)
  1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
    Kimberly Bunchposted 13 years ago

What is the difference between Astral Project and Soul Travel? Aren't they the same thing?

1. mohitmisra profile image59
      mohitmisraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes same thing.We travel every day i our sleep,some have control over there traveling.

Kimberly Bunchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You know so much good information.

big_smile

2. Beelzedad profile image58
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, both are imaginary concepts. smile

Kimberly Bunchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...Only to someone that doesn't recall their dreams very often and hasn't experienced enough spiritual experiences for whatever reason.

I left my body when I was five years old and seen myself laying there on the operating table as the doctor was removing my tonsils. I watched the whole thing. After that I had other experiences where my spirit body would rise up out of my body. I was just a child and I didn't know how it could be possible to see with my eyes closed. When I was seeing from the soul self/ astral body.

It can be confusing for those unaware. For those walking around with blinders on... determined to harass those that have experiences' and those that just believe in the possibilities.

In life there really has to be a yin and yang, and pro and con; and you are the opposite from me. Which is a great thing for you lol and perhaps for me as well hehee. I just wouldn't want to be the one to die and be shocked to see that I still live with a spirit body and that I have to face all the wrong doings I have done in a life review. Oh how shocking that must be for the unbelievers. I wonder if they are more likely to remain haunting the earth plane level? Hmmm, the possibilities are there. Because they end up fearing crossing over.

1. Beelzedad profile image58

No, once again they're just imaginary concepts for the gullible to believe in.

Come now, Kimberly, you certainly don't expect anyone to swallow that story, especially for the fact that it hinges on you recalling something when you were five years old. At that age, kids believed there were monsters under the bed and in the closet, too. smile

It's too bad that you consider educating as harassment.

It's equivalent to any fairy tale spun. Neither of us will be "shocked" because we'll both be dead. Nada. Ziltch. Nothingness.

Funny stuff. Keep spinning those tales. smile

1. nrmarshall profile image58
            nrmarshallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know it must be so hard to accept that there is more beyond your current existence. This physical world has really got us in a trance!The only reason I know it is true is because there is no other reason why humans, earth, or anything would exist at all. After so many times( other-lives I mean) of thinking that your extinction was imminent and then finding once again that consciousness lives, it becomes like a big cosmic joke. So believe, don't believe, either way, it is true. One more thing: How funny that you have Einstein as your profile pic seeing as he was the greatest metaphysicist of  them all! And if you knew anything of him you would know that he certainly knew that consciousness exists independently of form. So come now Beelzedad, your inner self or Soul believes whether you do or not, how interesting.

It really is amazing how many people fabricate things about Einstein. Truly amazing.

I don't have a "soul" - no one does. smile

2. profile image0
            Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know for a fact they exist.

Yes, I have read those kind of words from those who want to believe they live "exciting" lives because their imaginations rule their lives. Pretending is fun, isn't it? smile

2. profile image51
          paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Is it like a "kashaf" prevalent in the Muslims saints?

1. profile image51

The Promised Messiah 1835-1908 says:

Who is Allah?

He can reveal Himself to Ahl-e-Kashf in personification, but He has no body, nor any shape. He is above all, but it cannot be said that there is anything beneath Him. He is on 'Arsh, but it can't be said that He is not on the earth. He is the sum total of all Perfect Attributes and He is the Manifestation of every True Praise. He is the source of all that is Good and encompasses all Powers and He is the source of all Beneficences.

He is the One to Whom everything returns. He is the Lord of all realms. He possesses every Perfection and is free from all defects, imperfections and weakness. It is His sole prerogative that all those who belong to the earth as well as all those who belong to the heavens should worship Him.

As far as He is concerned nothing is impossible for Him. All souls and their potentialities, and all particles and their potentials are His and only His creation. Nothing comes into existence without His agency. As for Him He reveals Himself through His Powers, His Omnipotence and His Signs.

We can attain Him only through Him. He always reveals His Person to the righteous and shows them His Omnipotence—and this is the only means by which He is recognized and by which that way is recognized which is favoured by Him. He sees without physical eyes and hears without physical ears and speaks without a physical tongue. Likewise it is His work to bring a thing into existence from nothingness.

For example, in the visions of dream you see how He creates a world without matter and shows you every mortal and nonexistent being as having existence. Thus are all His Powers. Ignorant is he who denies His Powers. Blind is he who has no knowledge of His profound and inconceivable Powers. He can, and does, everything that He intends to, except those things which violate His Majesty or which are in conflict with His Promises and Verdicts. He is unique in His Being, in His Attributes, in His Actions and in His Powers.

http://www.alislam.org/allah/Who-is-Allah.html

2. Ruben Rivera profile image59
        Ruben Riveraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Imagination is the best creation method we have to the point where it can sometimes feel more real than this physical world.

I have experienced it and it's awesome.

Yes, I have experienced imagination, too. And, no matter how awesome it may appear, it is still just imagination and not reality.  smile

1. Ruben Rivera profile image59

hey that is your opinion, and your concept of reality is already set in stone.  Reality is a relative term, based on individuality, you probably do not grasp that concept but those of us who do just enjoy it more I guess.

No, it is not, reality is reality despite our individuality or anything else we may conjure from our imaginations. smile

Like I said set in stone already.  Someone driving in the rain their reality may be hey this days sucks, too much traffic blah blah blah, a farmer's reality may be hey bring on the rain, i want more rain.

Reality is so broad, watch this video it is interesting
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tbm8Es35Y

That is a false and fallacious conclusion. 

That has no bearing on the fact that reality shows it is in fact raining.

Pure nonsense. Plenty of hand waving, plenty of empty assertions, adn when one of the guys started talking about having psychic abilities, I knew then it was all just snakeoil.

Obviously, what can you expect. Narrow views narrow mind.  Oh yeah the earth is flat, a lot of non-sense the great thinkers said, if they could only see past their narrow views.

3. profile image0

I had my first intentional out of body experiences in 1989. I've had many more since.

Imaginary to those who haven't had one

Imaginary to those who think and understand the world around them. smile

3. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Kimberly, Oliver Fox was one, if not the first to write a collection of his experiences on astral projection. It's a great book. He explains in full detail his most impressive travels and how little by little he was able to control it. He offers some tips on how to detach one's astral body from the physical body.
      I've had this experience myself many times. It happened quite frequently when I was a child but I've had them as an adult as well, although not as often. I wrote a hub on this subject. It's very interesting.

4. profile image51

What is Astral Project? Do you have an experience yourself?

5. profile image0

2. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

I thought astral projection was when your mind travels purposefully to where you want to be.  Soul travel is something I'm not really familiar with.

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

..don't know what soul travel is...astral projection has been around for a looooonng time...years ago i read about it when i was first introduced to yoga and meditation.

Supposed to be an out of body experience...the focus is on the mind...some experience it in their dreams and remember it...and chalk it up to a dream.  Some that remember those dreams have experienced going somewhere, they can see but they have no body.  In a dream, travelling somewhere could be that the person moves somewhere close by - it could be as simple as moving throughout their home and travel outside of it, but at night (if the person is sleeping at night)...in the moment...but just their mind travels (no body)...you might have had a dream when you were a kid that you can remember travelling somewhere...supposedly it is first experienced when you are young...and adults lose the ability to have those 'dreams'.

Some believe that through meditation...they can bring themselves to that out of body state and travel.

So..soul travel could mean something else; the word 'soul' and not 'mind' as in astral projection.

4. raisingme profile image76
    raisingmeposted 13 years ago

It works, just don't try going through any electrical fields it will whack you back into your body before you can say 'Bob's your uncle'.

1. profile image49
      kukudjeiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know that Astral travel is a lower form of travel as u  are only limited to the Astral plane whiles with soul Travel u can go further. With soul travel u are not connected to ur physical body and u only leave ur physical body through the sport between and above ur two eye brows or through the crown Chakra and not any of the lower chakras. Soul travel is not very common. most people learn Astral projection as they have no means or the idea of how to soul travel.

1. profile image49
        kukudjeiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Soul travel is a key Element in the religion of Eckanka r. u might consider checking it out so to have a subjective and an objective view of he whole thing

5. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
    Kimberly Bunchposted 13 years ago

Kukudjei,

Your information is excellent. Thank you for sharing.

smile

6. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

Ruben, Astral projection is a reality even though it might sound like a fairy tale to someone who's never experienced it because of their little spiritual development. The theme of this forum is still very much alive. smile At some point, in one of our past lives, we all went through that stage of not believing in anything that is related to Spirit. It's part of our evolution as souls.

1. luvpassion profile image63
      luvpassionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who would want to live in a world of Mr. Beelzedads  If it can't be proved by science...it doesn't exist.  roll

Without the prospect of the mystical, supernatural or possible the mysteries of the mind and spirit and wonder at the unknown and unimagined these are the things that make life fascinating. wink

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You would be correct, presently that sort of world doesn't exist, but would exist if people really understood what reality is in the first place.
        Are you smoking something? You make sense normally, but this sentence is laughable.

The imagination will always exist, because human beings can never learn everything there is to know.

However, reality exists, regardless of what people think and it is free of thoughts, desires, wishes or will. Reality exists and it is all knowable(which means it encompasses everything created, knowledge learn and wisdom discerned as truth).

I just say NO!

If you believe your statement about humans never learning everything there is to know. Why are you such a nay-sayer about the metaphysical world? Or are you just blowing smoke Mr. Cagsil.

Are there altered states of Reality and would virtual Reality be included. Paranormal Activity

Astral Projection

Remote Viewing

Precognitive Dreams

Mutual Dreaming

If your statement  that humans can't learn everything there is to know, these questions are possible.Do you assume that your narrow, tightly-bound consciousness is normal and natural. I believe human beings possess a whole range of dormant powers of which they are usually unaware.

Consciousness is a nonmaterial quality or state of being aware. We cannot hope to understand all the possibilities since scientist study only the physical correlates of consciousness, such as brain waves, not consciousness itself. wink

1. profile image0

Men who stare at goats? LOL! smile

2. profile image0

But, you do live in the same world, we all do. The fact that you have chosen to not accept it in favor of fantasies and superstitions does not preclude the reality we share.

Yes, fascinating. But, fascinating does not make it true. smile

You presume too much Mr. Beelzedad...describe my world (other then saying the earth) and then perhaps I won't consider you full of horse poo.

Try living in the real world instead of the virtual world.

roll

Your world is my world, we both share it. Your made-up fantasy world is something I don't share.

I do live in the real world, just like you. The difference is that I accept reality for what it is and don't use my imagination to rule over it. smile

Ridiculous I don't share my world with you, I don't even know you.  My world is full of bright happy successful people who I dine with, go out with, spend time with. My world consists of people who share common beliefs and don't look down on others. In my world all beliefs are welcome.

I don't make up my world as you say. roll

I can use my imagination to expand my mind and open doors. When you decide to join that world you'll have to change your attitude. My guess is if you truely lived in the real world you'd get your a$$ kicked lol lol lol

Yes, I know. That's why it is a fantasy world.

Sure you do, and whatever you personally don't make up, you swallow whatever someone else has made up. All believers do that.

No, you use your imagination to make reality something it isn't as you are unable to accept reality for what it is. smile

If you do not agree with what Einstein said, you might want to change that face in your profile.

The belief in an external world independent of the perceiving subject is the basis of all natural science. Since, however, sense perception only gives information of this external world or of "physical reality" indirectly, we can only grasp the latter by speculative means. It follows from this that our notions of physical reality can never be final. We must always be ready to change these notions-that is to say, the axiomatic basis of physics-in order to do justice to perceived facts in the most perfect way logically. Actually a glance at the development of physics shows that it has undergone far-reaching changes in the course of time. http://photontheory.com/Einstein/Einstein09.html

http://www.brainleadersandlearners.com/ … ms-do-you/

It isn't with Einstein whom I don't agree. It's with those who misquote him that don't understanding what he is saying. smile

The belief in an external world independent of the perceiving subject is the basis of all natural science. Since, however, sense perception only gives information of this external world or of "physical reality" indirectly, we can only grasp the latter by speculative means. It follows from this that our notions of physical reality can never be final.

What does that mean??

Maybe you're the one who does not understand it, Einstein did not believe in quantum physics yet he could not prove it wrong either.

The world captured by our senses, electrical discharges sent back to the brain telling us what it is based on our environment and collective knowledge so it can never be final just what Einstein said.

So your explanation?

Einstein was wrong about Quantum Field theory.

It would appear that you're attempting to equate something from Quantum Field theory to prop up your fantasies. You will find that it does not support astral projection. In fact, astral projection violates it. smile

It sounds like one because it is one. The physical laws of the universe would be violated if such things occurred. You might as well just say you sprouted wings and could fly. smile

I can fly as a matter of fact so there. smile

Can you fabricate lies, too? smile

So you don't think I can fly? I have the license to prove it. My, My, you really do live in the dark ages don't you. lol lol lol

Anyone who claims they can fly are obviously lying. smile

I can fly too, in fact teleportation I think is better, faster I think.

7. andromida profile image55
    andromidaposted 13 years ago

Soul travel is the only travel that is completely free,no air ticket,no hotel bookings. I would love to know about it, are there any soul travel specialists among you smile

8. Ruben Rivera profile image59
    Ruben Riveraposted 13 years ago

Really sad how at the end the conversation topic is about an individual who does not belong here, I guess that is how epidemic spreads, oh well. There are always cures I guess.

Anyways back on topic.

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Remember you always have the power to ignore someone else's comment. smile FOCUS! lol

9. profile image0
    Will Bensonposted 13 years ago

Some time ago, I read about the "past life regression" technique and how some Psychologists use it therapeutically to cure certain phobias. Surprisingly, many of the shrinks did not believe that their patients were really connecting with their literal past, but they used the phenomena anyway because it helped their patients.

Imagine the first Psychologist who published a paper on this. No doubt he/she was in for a lot of ridicule, but open-mindedness prevailed and something useful resulted.

I don't see how someone can call themselves "open minded" if they dismiss things out of hand, even in the face of evidence (I said evidence, not proof) like some unusual phenomena which may be something worth investigating. If it proves false, so be it; then everyone rejects it -- in either case, we learned something.

Ridiculing and refusing to investigate the bizarre is like the pope who refused to look through the telescope. He knew the answers and investigating would be a waste of time. Let's lighten up and be a little open-minded.

My thoughts.

Amen, yeah I was raised catholic.  Open mindness will do wonders.

Hey anyone heard of the Keppler method, I have been successful with it a few times already. Very simple. Here's the link. Well maybe not that simple but the nature of it is.

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

Actually, being raised Catholic would mean you're mind is closed to anything that would contradict your Catholic beliefs. It seems too that you hold a number of other fantasies that also would show you have a closed mind. smile

Was / am difference there. Twisting things I see.

Anyways after rudely being interrupted by some troll in here.

The Frank Keppler method I think is really the easiest that I can think of.  I know that there are many techniques out there and many find it very difficult to the point that it may take years.

Sometimes simplicity is the best answer I think.

Insults in light of an argument.

Actually, it's Frank Kepple, snakeoil salesman. He's well known for making a fast buck from the gullible and deluded.

Cool I got everything for free but I am sure he died, ok now bow and pay your respect, oh and say sorry to his family for defamation as well.  Did you do it yet?

Why would I pay my respect to a charlatan and a fraud?

Charlatan and fraud, give me a detailed explanation on how that is, references, evidence, hard stuff that you live by since that is your way of explaining things?

I am waiting for the explanation, details as well ok, many details ok.

waiting waiting

So, when you do little more than just repeat yourself over and over, your expectation of others is provide in depth details to their explanations. LOL! smile

10. profile image0
    Will Bensonposted 13 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3920583_f248.jpg

11. Lady Rose profile image75
    Lady Roseposted 13 years ago

I had a lot of out of the body experiences while i was a child and in my teen years. It happened a few times in my adult life, but they stopped when i experienced Salvation. Some were good, others were scary, but i did not look forward to those experiences because the sleep paralysis that preceded them and the "presences" around me were so disturbing. I am glad i dont have them anymore, but i do testify they are totally REAL.

12. Ruben Rivera profile image59
    Ruben Riveraposted 13 years ago

So back on topic.

Any one here with experiences, how did you find out about it, because of sleep paralysis or researching the subject, or anything else?

13. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

The Creator-God Allah YHWH can reveal Himself to Ahl-e-Kashf in personification, but He has no body, nor any shape.

Ahl-e-Kashf also may travel by soul to distance places; in space and time, and see things while their body is there in their bed, in dreams as well as when they are awake or semi-awake:

Like Ezekiel was shown in a vision by the Creator-God Allah YHWH while Ezekiel was worried much about Jerusalem as to how it will be rebuilt after it had been ruined to the ground :

[2:260] Or like him who passed by a town which had fallen down upon its roofs, and exclaimed, ‘When will Allah restore it to life after its destruction?’ Then Allah caused him to die for a hundred years; then He raised him, and said: ‘How long hast thou remained in this state?’ He answered, ‘I have remained a day or part of a day.’ He said: ‘Nay, thou hast remained in this state for a hundred years. Now look at thy food and thy drink; they have not rotted. And look at thy ass. And We have done this that We may make thee a Sign unto men. And look at the bones, how We set them and then clothe them with flesh.’ And when this became clear to him, he said, ‘I know that Allah has the power to do all that He wills.’

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=259

1. chubatemjen profile image61
      chubatemjenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Astral  body may travel with or without the knowledge of the subject experiencing it. Astral body is the double of you...It is the seat of all our Emotions.For some people, astral travel  can be an inborn quality, some develops it , while others do it unconsciously. The point is obtaining a total control our our psyche....mind and body before attempting to do ,so as  to avoid astral skirmish which happens at times...avoid yourself  being a victim of someone who feeds off your energy..Soul though different from astral body can't be an independent existent for it cannot be known...nor be denied of its existent for it is the basis of our Life..

14. profile image52
    endersongloryposted 13 years ago

After death soul does not travel alone. The messenger of death takes her to the Righteous Judge Dharma, where there is her account of good and bad and her future is decided accordingly. As said in the Holy Book of Sikhism, we are continuously being watched by Yam.
    Renadex

15. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

YBeelzedad  wrote ...
      Yes, but your claims violate the physical laws of the universe, so they are empty claims at best.

- - - - -

Why do you claim to know the laws of the universe?

Humanity's understanding of the universe can be compared to a first grader who has learned the alphabet, ... and now thinks that they know everything.
       insisting that they can read?

It's called learning and understanding, Jerami, a result of thinking.

The fact that you don't understand those laws does not equate to you claiming others do not. smile

1. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Do you believe that "All" of the laws of the universe have even been didcovered?    I do not.

To believe that they have, would be THE  "Ultimate Delusion"

Considering the fact that is it highly unlikely you are even aware of these laws, let alone understand them really doesn't put you any position to comment on them.  smile

Considering the fact that you are highly unlikely to know these unknown laws either ????  realy doesn't put you in any position to comment either.

WE  AGREE

LOL! You really should take stand up comedy as a career, you're very good at contradiction. smile

You do not give yourself the justice that you deserve.

You realy should hear yourself sometimes. 

You are quite funny as well.

Yeah Mr beelzedad knows the laws of the universe already, wow finally no more scientist needed.

16. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

I gotta go and work for a few hours.

I realy do ask that question with all due respect.

17. iantoPF profile image80
    iantoPFposted 13 years ago

If there is anyone here who is convinced they can perform actual astral travel, you can become very rich. Here is a link to james Randi's $1,000,000 challenge. Please keep us posted on your progress. You can silence the unbelievers as well as making yourself a fortune.
    http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

1. getitrite profile image72
      getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk379/testyculs/cricketschirpingjpg.gif

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)