Arquitectura. arquitectura-eduardochico.blogspot.com/

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (27 posts)
  1. Nickny79 profile image67
    Nickny79posted 15 years ago

Well said.

2. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 15 years ago

Architects rock.  Especially if they are 1/2 Castillian.

Nickny79posted 15 years agoin reply to this

I'm still waiting for your response to my thread on "modern art". I especially look forward to hearing your position on Nietzsche.

3. profile image0

Interesting to see all the interest in the arts...lol

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
      Sufidreamerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

The most interesting thing is that sakhatarova has been a member for two hours and none of the usual suspects have joined their fan-club yet. Must be a record. wink

2. Nickny79 profile image67

I want to learn about Neechee...I'm waiting.

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I thought you wanted to learn about art, darn!  And you know, your spelling is off there--you do that a lot. 

Been waiting a long time?  Any particular misconception you want me to address?

Yes, explain Nietzsche's relationship to Social Realism.

1. profile image0

I'd ask you why that is of particular interest or any interest to artists working today.

I'm not particularly interested in the interest of "artists", but I would like for you to develop the digital noise you were making about this philosopher's position on aesthetics and its subsequent reception--or more, accurately, appropriation.

4. profile image0

I am sure you must have had an art history class or a couple, even as a 'C' student?  Probably a requirement?

Are you aware of the ideological differences between modernism and post modernism?  lol...

5. Ralph Deeds profile image66
    Ralph Deedsposted 15 years ago

Estoy de acuerdo con la importancia de achitectura "verde" y usar materiales sostenibles. My hija es architecta y ella tiene mucha interes en este topico. Puede encontrarla in sus Hubs "DeedsDesign."

Bienvenido a HubPages!

"You point out the importance of "green architecture" and the use of sustainable materials.  My boyfriend is an achitect and he has much interest in this topic.  You are able to meet him in his hubs "DeedsDesign".

6. Nickny79 profile image67

Motion to strike:  This is an ENGLISH ONLY webpage.

1. profile image0

Except when it applies to Latin, lol...

You really want me to go into modernism and postmodernism and that in regards to your prized philosopher man and your REACTION?  Because, yes, it is your reaction.  LOL

This might take a while....and I'm not sure if it holds that particular an interest to me, any accounting of ignorant 'numbers' aside.

I want you to develop your previous point in the other thread.

You emote:  "...Which has NOTHING to do with Nietsche and social realism..  "

And I will courteously disregard your mispelling...  wink

1. profile image0

God knows you never misspell a thing, even mispelling, wink

What is the intellect without emotions? 

And one does not always get what one wants--and as you are no longer a teacher to instruct anyone, particularly me--I'd keep that in mind.

Members of the jury, I have no further questions.  I rest.

1. profile image0

You say that whenever you have no idea what to say--don't think I don't know that.  And this is also not a court of law or judgment.  Do you think you 'win?'  lol

You have a lot of misconceptions.  And it seems the other hubbers gave you something of a work out earlier....  I seriously have work before tomorrow to get done as I've had these client dinners this weekend.  But!  Glad to see this interest in art and poetry & also the production of a few hubs off these exchanges... lol wink

Touchy, touchy.  Relax.  You don't need to justify yourself to little old me.  If you don't have an adequate response that's OK.  After all you're a published author.  Who am I to question you, when you emote digital noises!  Carry on.  I hope you cooked a nice little dinner for your clients in Flagpost--very domestic of you!  big_smile

1. profile image0

It wasn't 'touchy,' but imagine you are used to that sort of thing.

And yeah, when you have things published internationally, I suppose you can call yourself a published author, last time I checked, "C" student.

No--like wine and dine the clients at events and high end restaurants with hopes that they hand over big checks.  Oh, you know, for that green stuff you are so much after...  And you really need to google Sedona.

Lol

7. Nickny79 profile image67

"In this blog one is able to read interesting writings about sustainable and enviro-friendly architecture.  According to the author, a house ougth to be ecological and ought to use renewable materials and energy.  Then he speaks about prefabricated and industrialized [digitals noise], and [something] protected."

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
      Sufidreamerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Project? Forgot most of my schoolboy Spanish.

I know no Spanish--I can translate on the basis of Latin and English cognates.

8. Nickny79 profile image67

In isto blog, potest legere...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)