I Made It! I'm averaging over $1/day over the last week for Adsense!

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (28 posts)
  1. Mikeydoes profile image43
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

I am just scratching the surface with this whole google adsense, I have so many ideas and strats I am going to be implementing soon. Really liking this.

Last 7 days - $9.26

all time $18.89

No backlinking(tried twitter and a couple things, but got very little)

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like you are on the way up for sure, Mikey.  It's exciting, isn't it, to see the numbers grow and grow. 

While there is no doubt that you will again have bad weeks (you and everyone else always will) the bad weeks will become better than what your good ones are now, and the good ones will be absolutely great.

Keep up the good work - it's beginning to happen!

2. Susana S profile image94
      Susana Sposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is an amazing start - most new hubbers get no where near that in their first two months. I predict a very rosy hubbing future for you smile

1. Maria Cecilia profile image84
        Maria Ceciliaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you, it was not easy if you are doing other things except for writing in hubpages

3. Lily Rose profile image85
      Lily Roseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're right - you made it!  And looks like you're going to keep making it - really, that's a great start!

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Congrats!

It's movement forward. wink smile

3. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

I never have been able figure out the Google stuff. I got the Adsense going. But I don't get all the other stuff....adsense for content, adsense for domain, adsense for search, etc.  It makes no sense & I don't know what they are talking about on the website, even when I go the 'help' section.  If a person is not savvy & familiar with the terms & lingo, they're lost. I don't understand any of it except I do have adsense, but not the rest. Too complicated.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No need to worry about the rest of it if you don't want to. I think it is very complicated unless one has some prior knowledge and we are not all like that. Keeping it simple is OK.

I get right in to my analytics these days, but only because I have learned elsewhere. I agree. It is not easy. smile

4. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

My hubs do okay without backlinking but it depends on the subjects and the competition!  Great going!

5. Money Glitch profile image63
    Money Glitchposted 13 years ago

http://i36.tinypic.com/24qmyz9.jpg You're on your way! big_smile

6. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

Well done! Trust me it's only up from here... and you're definitely ahead of where I was at two months. Took me about twice that to make $3.

Since I cleared $75 last month, I reckon by the time you get to where I am, you'll be getting some nice $$$! Keep up the good work!

7. Ign Andy profile image57
    Ign Andyposted 13 years ago

2 months and already get $1/day, you definitely ahead of many hubbers.
    Consistently publish new hubs or join 30 days challenge and learn about keywords research and I believe you'll get more $$$.

1. manicmusicfan profile image61
      manicmusicfanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What is the 30 day challenge?

8. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, your earnings are great for only being a couple of months in (mine were pathetic!!! LOL)

9. Fuller_legend profile image82
    Fuller_legendposted 13 years ago

As someone who joined just 2 weeks ago that's great to here. Well done Mikey.

Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

More or less why I did it. To boost moral for the new people.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congrats and that's a good move! I am inspired also hubbing because it is only five days and my amazon commission is 36.30 already..and adsense is 43.35, maybe Nov is a good month..

I really want to get my amazon up, working on that. Only 2 sales so far for 50 cents total.

Amazon I feel is only going to get better. And in Adense the Ads are becoming more and more relevant as more people advertize, this looks like a great way to make some unbelievable money coming up.

1. WryLilt profile image89
            WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Have you considered writing more product hubs? Informational hubs rarely sell Amazon items I've found - I sold seven in the first few months and in the same amount of time since starting on product hubs I've sold about 100.

So I'd definitely recommend it - plus you get to learn lots of new stuff (which never stops at hubpages!)

I don't know what kind of hubs I make, I just try to throw enough words in there to where I don't get in trouble. Throw a picture and spend quite a bit of time on keywords, which I still need to do on several hubs.

My brother is coming home, I am going to try to see if he wants to make a bunch of fishing hubs since he knows all the products.

Good luck with that! smile

I must say that although most of us on HP believe that you can make money here and it's a great place, it's a little harder to convince friends and relatives.

I've mentioned the site to numerous friends, even those who love to write and most don't think the idea would work or prefer their own sites.

However good luck, I hope I'm wrong in your case!

2. Anesidora profile image60
                Anesidoraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Super kudos on your achievement! And it is an achievement, despite how difficult that may be to explain to others, lol. Keep going, it's a great start!

Even if your brother doesn't want to get involved or do any writing himself, you can always tap his brain for ideas and hot products.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
            prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's a good start and you are here only for two months. I don't think I had sales after two months here, so that's a big one mikey..

10. Maria Cecilia profile image84
    Maria Ceciliaposted 13 years ago

wow how impressive

11. Wayne Orvisburg profile image62
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 13 years ago

Awesome man! I still don't average that much!

1. profile image57
      donicposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Since three months ago i open andset up my adsense account, it was'nt easy with me, but i can say now i made 73 euro, by nent of this month i know i canmake it up to 100 euro

Where did you earn said money? You don't have any hubs published and you only joined an hour ago.

Or do you mean on your own site?

12. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

Very well done Mikey. I can see you doing very well over time.

Even when you're earning 500 dollars a month or whatever, it doesn't look like a good effort/earnings ratio. But - I know I've got hundreds of dollars a month coming in that will continue to do so even if I never wrote another thing online. Plus - if I knew when I started what I know now, I'd have less hubs and be making more money lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)