LOST

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (53 posts)
  1. Lady Guinevere profile image67
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

How Many of Yuo watch LOST?  How many of us now what the heck the Island is?  What is the Black Smoke Monster?  Care to share yout thoughts..........

2. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

Lady Guinevere, I honestly don't watch it however I have been curious about that myself.::::big_smile

3. sunstreeks profile image80
    sunstreeksposted 15 years ago

I've watched lost since the beginning. Love the show. I actually liked the plot twists and connections better in the beginning when it was more like "are they dead? are they in space? are they in another dimension?"  but I still love the show and the writing.

The island is just a plain old island, that happens to move and be in some sort of energy field vortex kind of thing... this was actually just a recent revelation in the last episode..

the black smoke monster has been quoted by Daniel Dae Kim aka Jin very recently as being as old as the island. Don't know what it is yet though.

1. profile image0
      Wadey101mposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It's good to come across someone who has been with the series from the beginning! I have manage to catch every episode so far and it still keeps me hooked. Even though some may say it's getting a little too far fetched, it's the suspense that keeps it interesting. The whole concept of the island always moving is a unique twist. I love it, and the whole major competition of leadership is great, Ben still keeps the surprises coming.

4. LondonGirl profile image82
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

FOUND

5. c0n profile image59
    c0nposted 15 years ago

I watched it to start with I thought it was going to be good,
    Plane crashes there all stranded then some strange stuff started to appear.
    A big scary monster hmmm yeah okay I can deal with that!
    But now they got an underground house thing with food in the fridge probably even a few cans of carling neutral
    Urmmm yeah now its all blown out of proportion, my brother still watches it I took a glance at the screen watching one of them workout in the gym thats in this house thing!
    So they have gone from a plane crash landing to finding some plane with money in then a scary monster now there in a nice underground mansion? Thats one hell of a month they have had there!
    No worries though they can konk out on the 4 poster triple king size bed they probably have in the closet, I bet they have even forgot they was in a crash!

I think maybe thats where they got the name from, Lol.

Lady Guinevereposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well you missed a whole ot just by what you have said about it.

They are using some kind of time conimuum, posibly folding space and time, but then again you wouldn't know what that is......  It gets more interesting.

6. c0n profile image59
    c0nposted 15 years ago

Ah I see they have mixed in space and time travel too.

So thats a bit of the film "Alive" then a touch of stargate mixed with Dr.who?
    I wonder if they will mix a little bit of prison break in with it smile lol.

No unfortunatly I don't watch it I "lost" interest after they found that plane.
    A lot of people do like it though, Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Well then why did you post in this thread if I specifically asked for people who DO watch it?

7. c0n profile image59
    c0nposted 15 years ago

Next time then "Specifially" ask the right question....

"How Many of Yuo watch LOST? / Care to share yout thoughts.........."

That to me was an invitation to the people that don't watch it such as me, that answers the first question you asked. And I answered your second by sharing my thoughts.

smile

8. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 15 years ago

lmao...heated debate and intentional typo reposts, this could possibly be more dramatic than any network fare ...people still watch tV? how can you handle all those commercials?

I got to say...the write ups on this hub dont make it seem to excellent...plane crash, time continuum and underground mansions...sounds like disjointed bad writing

ps ..please dont rip my head off

I mute the commercials.  I hae commercials.

1. WeddingConsultant profile image67
        WeddingConsultantposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I noticed that this year has significantly more commercials than before...

9. WeddingConsultant profile image67
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago

So yeah, my wife and I are huge LOST fans. We've got several other friends in our church who watch religiously (pun intended).

When they dug themselves in way too deep with the plot, but before they added the time travel aspect, I wondered how they'd get everything situated and answered in the last two seasons. BUT, they added the time travel piece and that's sort of a "get out of jail free card" for any show, movie, etc.

I don't feel like they "cheated" by adding time travel, though. The show has always been interesting.

So what did you think of last night's episode? Why did Ben kill Locke?

10. gwendymom profile image67
    gwendymomposted 15 years ago

Ben killed Locke because he is evil and should not have been trusted to begin with. I mean seriously why would anybody trust a man who has already tried to kill you.

My husband started watching this show and I wasn't really interested but I started watching with him because well, he had control of the remote. I am now as much involved in this show as he is. I am not sure if I hate that I never get any answers or that I love it and have to watch the next episode.

Well I thought that I understood it when Widmore contacted Locke, but then Ben cam in and killed Locke and made it look like he committed suicide..........then the really good part---Ben is hurt real bad down in that locker and Locke saw him..........talk about Karma--how are they going to play that one out? 

I kind of knew there was a time thing in the very beginning...The Dharma Initiative---what is there purpose--to save the world or to contreol it and Ben is using it to manipulateit to his own agenda---whatever that may be.  Remember he killed off all the others --just becasue and he kiled his father right in front of him---how evil is that!!!
      I am still wondering what that Black Smoke Monster is....
      Now tht Charlotte died on the island in another time....is she re-awakened at home in England?  Does time shift just on the island or all over?
      Did you catch the Narnia thing?  It was in last weeks episode.

My daughter is ta[ping it all and has not watched on episode yet.  She said she doesnt' like waiting so she and her husband will watch it all in one marathon.  That is cheating!!!  LOL
      Who and what is Jacob?

11. WeddingConsultant profile image67

Oh man, there are a million and one things to talk about on LOST.

I suspect that both Ben and Widmore are both power hungry and neither have anyone's interests in mind other than their own. It was interesting, however, to hear Widmore's side of the story...

Ben claims Widmore wants to find the island and exploit it's powers...
    Widmore claims Ben kicked him off and took over...

Another interesting connection between the two- remember how Ben was all bloody and beat up before the (second) plane "crash" last week? Ben said he needed to fulfill a promise to an old friend...

(Here's my theory): Ben killed Penny. Several seasons ago, Ben barged into Widmore's executive hotel room and told him he took something precious from him (Ben's daughter). It was then that he promised to return the favor. Hmm..

Still no explanation as to why he was all bloody. Did she put up a struggle? Maybe their son jumped in and tried to save mommy...that's what I think.

And no I didn't catch the Narnia thing- what's that?

As to your other items:
    * I think Charlotte is dead and gone. Of course with time travel she might just show up again, but for now I think she's gone.
    * I don't think Locke will kill Ben. He'll try to figure out why Ben killed him, then there will be drama, lies, etc and both will live on...for a while.
    * No idea about the black monster...Maybe the hand of Locke?

12. gwendymom profile image67

I am still wondering how Locke has been found still alive but dead? WTF? I also wonder about Charlotte. That black smoke monster thing is pretty ridiculous. I was beginning to think the writers thought so too and had finished using it, but then it returned in the episode before last. I am confused about the time shift thing too. I think it just changes on the island, maybe. I did catch the narnia thing but am confused by it too. I think watching this show has confused me, but maybe not. LOL.

Locke is alive again because (brace yourself) the island is magical! haha when I say it like that it sounds funny, but that's where the writers have taken us.

The black smoke thing is a bit crazy. I forgot that we do know some things about it:
      1. It can't bypass the electromagnetic/magical force fields that are on the island.
      2. It presumably kills victims, but not these past victims on a recent episode. Jin chooses to avoid it, but the two French guys run in to try to save the third guy. Then, later on the boyfriend/fiancee comes back and is "different" which leads crazy French lady to shoot him dead. Hmm...

Oh, I almost forgot to do a shameless plug! My wife and I honeymooned in Hawaii and visited the area where many LOST scenes were shot! It's all in our Honeymoon in Hawaii hub! The 4th picture is a good shot of the area, but now that I revisit the hub I think I need more photos in there.

The park where that 4th picture was shot is where the U.S. Army had their base setup a couple episodes ago (where Locke met the young Widmore).

13. gwendymom profile image67

So I guess if Locke is still alive that probably means that Charlotte is alive somewhere in time? The black smoke monster is really weird. Jin did not change, and why is he driving a Dharma van at the end of the last episode? Now where is Sayid, Ben and Sun? Also where is the pilot of the plane? Is he supposed to be back on the island too?
    The plot thickens like a soup gone bad.

14. Lady Guinevere profile image67

I like to watch the episodes from the previous week.  They have very informative things going on on the bottom of the screen.  That is where I found the tip on the Narnia thing.  It was when they were in the room where the pendulum was and something about it was taken from Narnia Stories.

Yeah that Jin driving the van.  The last episode where they found it they also beat it up pretty bad--er they found it that way  and I think it was blown up in the episde that they blew up the bad guys in their camp.  So the van is like new--so what time did they come back too?  Now I am totally confused about that!  Unless he found a van that was hidden someplace elsewhere on the island........
    This makes me think...where is Sun?

When the show was just getting good and people were getting killed, how come some of them really died and some didn't... like locke and a few other.  Where is Clarie and is she really dead--same with John's father?.........

I alwasy assumed that when everyone got back to the island they would have nothing left to do with it and it would be the last season, but now......

About Widmore having interest in the island----remember he faked the plane crash in the ocean---or did he?  Was it Ben that did it instead and lied to everyone?  Ben is really a bad guy and yet he tells everyone that HE is the one saving their lives.  Talk about Jesus and Satan parallels!!  Now God is the guy that is there that doesn't ever age---the dark haired guy....don't remember his name right off today.  He seems to know alot more then Ben and the rest of them....or maybe it is Jacob....

15. WeddingConsultant profile image67

gwendymom, no offense, but how long have you been watching? I thought some of those questions were already in the episodes. No worries at all though, I often miss quite a few details myself. That's why I watch it in groups...and powered by tivo. There was one scene in Jacob's house where we replayed it no less than 10 times. That's when we saw that it was Jack/Claire's father...

Here are some answers (and some theories since there were no answers) to your questions:

Jin did not change, and why is he driving a Dharma van at the end of the last episode?
    Answer: Jin didn't change, but that's because he had no contact with the black smoke monster. He refused to jump in to save the French guy, so he never made contact.
    Theory: I believe Jin was in the Dharma van because he had to survive. He was jumping in time with his friends that he eventually met up with (Juliet, Sawyer, etc), but he had to "make due" in whichever time zone he was in. I think he connected with the Dharma people and just started working incognito.

Now where is Sayid, Ben and Sun?
    Answer: Ben was seen in the locker room aka "sick bay" with those who were injured during the plane "crash". Sun is also on the island (see next question/answer).
    Theory: Sayid is on the island. I believe this because we already saw Hurley, Jack and Kate there safely.

Also where is the pilot of the plane?
    Answer: Good question! He took one of three remaining boats on the shore and went off into the ocean with Sun.

You're right- the plot sure is thick!

Looks like my theory was correct:

Jin did not change, and why is he driving a Dharma van at the end of the last episode?
      Answer: Jin didn't change, but that's because he had no contact with the black smoke monster. He refused to jump in to save the French guy, so he never made contact.
      Theory: I believe Jin was in the Dharma van because he had to survive. He was jumping in time with his friends that he eventually met up with (Juliet, Sawyer, etc), but he had to "make due" in whichever time zone he was in. I think he connected with the Dharma people and just started working incognito.

Yeah, the episodes are great these days. Just wish they'd hurry up and end everything so that I can stop wasting one hour of my life each week!

16. shaiya profile image59
    shaiyaposted 15 years ago

i too watch LOST and its very thrilling when i saw the first two seasons continuously in 3 days with out a break.. the suspense built up in each episode is very great to watch.. once i reached to the s3 06 episode running at that time i could n't wait for next episode for another week..there are so many twists and everything is linked up so well in the story once you know the answers the story becomes much more wonderful to watch..

17. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

Last night's episode plunged to new depths of madness, there's so much time travelling now!

Then again I like how Sci-Fi this show has gone.  Just hope they start explaining more stuff before it ends!

It was sure a twist.  Sawyer is in charge of the Dharma housing developement now and he is in love with Julliet......
      Oh and you saw where Charlotte was and how old she was--they are on the island before their time.

I just hope Ben gets what is coming to him from Locke!  I hope everyone gets to know that--especially Jack!

Now they are doing something next week and the next show won't be until 2 weeks!

1. Junkster profile image60
        Junksterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

" weeks? Damn! Oh well I coped whilst the Office was on a break so I guess I'll be fine without my crazy time travelling fix for a week smile

I am impressed with myself at being able to keep track of what's happened and the spinning record analogy is great for those who have lost track of where they are, you start listening to a song, but at some point it goes off course and is now back on course but at a different point of the song.

I don't think I managed to convey that as simply as possible but at least I get it big_smile

I still don't get that Richard Halpert, he seems oblivious to the time travelling but never ages??!!  Perhaps he discovered how to at some point but chances are will not now that they've messed with the timeline....oooooh confusing!

That Richard guy, is good looking, but maybe they are pulling from the book Job, A Comedy Of Justice by Robert Hienlein---as in Loki.  I have noticed that they pull from all kinds of ScI-Fi and religious things.....such as the Narnia thing. 

I get more information from watching the prior week's episode when they put info across the bottomn of the screen then watching when they are new ones..

18. kiwi91 profile image64
    kiwi91posted 15 years ago

I have to admit I haven't been that happy with the sixth season. The time travel element threw me off, but I still watch it and I'm entertained. It looks like the time travel has now stopped for the time being.

Really, a two week wait? The show was off the air for a good year from the writer's strike...oh well, we'll just have to wait!

19. Junkster profile image60

It's funny with this show, I think now I know what's going on and how the whole time travel aspect has worked into it but if I think about it too much or try and explain it to someone then I get confused!

I think it's best that I just say "I get it, don't ask me to explain it to oyu" haha

I had a similar theoretical discussion about No Country For Old Men with my parents who watche dit for the first time recently....that was also really confusing!

20. profile image49
    KoalaDummyposted 15 years ago

awesome show ... its crazy .. it started off more realistic .. now it has so much science fiction .. but still amazing show,

21. WeddingConsultant profile image67

Anyone got any LOST theories from this past episode? Pretty interesting episode, huh?

Well, no theories becasue it threw me out of the water with that last episode.

I mean if they are there in the past, would that not change their future???  We know Ethan was born there and we know that Charlotte was too, but the other two that were with her are there as adults. 
      Ben said that there is going to be a War, we yet have seen that.  We also were told that the reason they had to come back was to do somethng in that War, but that would change the future.....wouldn't it?

I am really confused.  I thought that I had it figured out before this last show, but not so sure now.

Are we going to see the beginning of Jacob?  Or is Jack's Father really Jacob and what does he have to do with all of that--is there two of them--like there are 7 of our bodies each in a different dimension?

22. WeddingConsultant profile image67

Wars? I'm trying to remember about the wars you were talking about, but I can't. Was that recently that they talked about that?

And I have a little theory about Jacob- I suspect that he inhabits someone's body. So whenever he's done with his current body (Jack's father), he'll get a new one. Silly theory, I know, but hey, it's something!

And yes, them being in the past does change the future. Remember the picture Jacob had of the class of '77? That certainly didn't exist until they went back in time.

If they can change the future then they can change them getting to the island in the first place and not ever going there..........or leaving.
      Yeah, Ben told them that there is going to be a war and they are needed there to help with it.  Now we are talking about Ben--the evil manipulative person everyone wants to hate!!
      Oh did you notice that Sayeed met Ben, as a boy, in the Jail Cell he was being kept in on the island!  Talk about a chance to change things!!!

23. gwendymom profile image67

Did you see the part where Sayeed meets Ben as a child? Pretty crazy. I'm feeling kind of lost myself on how all this is going to work out and how them being back in time will effect the future. Confusing.

24. gwendymom profile image67

LOL Lady G, we must have posted at the same time. I think Ben and Sayeed meeting in the past will throw a wrench in things.

25. profile image0
    Wadey101mposted 15 years ago

I still love this show, but I always think it's a bit risky when you involve time travel, as things start getting a little too complicated. Good fun though, gives the writers more to write about.

26. Lady Guinevere profile image67

Last night's show was really out there in left field.  Now what is going to happen to everyone now that Sayeed killed Young Ben?  You can telll the writer's are having fun with this and us!

27. WeddingConsultant profile image67

Oh I know LG, twas interesting, wasn't it? I was so happy that he shot Ben...

And as for repercussions, I have no idea what'll happen next. It should be interesting to see.

Wadey101m, I agree with your comment about adding time travel. I joked with my wife (who regularly watches with me) by saying, "when it doubt, just add time travel!" It's always a good, last resort to writing scripts that makes things go crazy.

I'm still wondering what they're going to do with the scene two or three weeks ago. It was either at the end or the beginning of the episode, but it showed Locke with the survivors of the plane crash and they were in the sickbay area. They walked by these people on cots and at the end was Ben. When the guy asked Locke if he knew Ben, Locke responded by saying something like, "yeah, this was the man who killed me."

And since then there's been nothing on that. It's almost soon to be forgotten by fans, so I want to make sure to remember it myself!

28. parkerk393 profile image69
    parkerk393posted 15 years ago

I love watching Lost. Deffinantly one of the highlights of my week every week. smile I can't wait untill this weeks episode!

Any predictions for this week's episode?

1. parkerk393 profile image69
        parkerk393posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Honestly, no I don't have any clue on what will happen this week. Haha!

~I'd love to see how they're planning on dealing with the whole idea that a character has been killed but when they were a child, if he is even dead!

I'll put my money on a back to the future style "erasing" lol lol

But yeah, great episode about Sayid last week, you got a better undewrstanding of his past and how it's made him into a killer

1. parkerk393 profile image69
            parkerk393posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Erasing huh? Haha! Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see... smile

29. Junkster profile image60

Is it on this week? I hope so!

I think the show has really picked up, leanrt that they can't start something interesting then next week move on to something completely different and then many weeks later come back to it.

Then seem to have dealt with the time travelling well, like how jin turned up at the end of an episode then the next week it followed on from that.  I think that's what's going to keep people hooked like people do with 24. (which had a bit of a "meh" week this week )

I've set my PC up to download shows automatically so I don't have to spend 10 minutes finding them all before work, bought me an extra 10 minutes in bed that did!

Just in case any fans of the show are interested: Jorge Garcia has a blog which occasionally has a few clues about the show or just what it's like working on the show/in hawaii at http://dispatchesfromtheisland.blogspot.com

30. Junkster profile image60

Haha! last night I called it! I wondered if it would be like back to the future and then halfway through the episode Hurley was checking if he was disappearing like in back to the future!  That's hilarious,

Not as good as last weeks episode though

Yaeh, but did you see the way they took Ben to the Others...meaning they were there in the beginning too---I read a scifi book about time travle like that sometime ago.  This also connects to the Religion belief that we have no FREE WILL and everything is predestine--at least for those who are on the island.  What is the original purpose of the Dharma Initiative?  Who really set it up?  I know what they are telling us but this new stuff it doesn't seem correct or they are still elusive in the real reasons.

31. Junkster profile image60

Yeah, it was cool that they explained it a bit, the whole nature of time travel and how they broached the "if I'm meant to do something then what will happen if I choose not to" like Jack did.  I wonder if the reason Ben was KO'ed until the end of that episode was because he was sort of on the vergte of death in the past version of the island.

With the aims of the Dharma initiative I think that it probably won't be totally explained, I've taken it as an attempt to create a new utopia like commune, maybe due to the way the world was back then that they thought they'd disappear off to another island and start a new nation maybe, as they clearly didn't know about the time travelling aspect of the island...but wher eis that submarine going every few weeks? the 70s?

I'm really enjoying the questions the show is raising these days, as opposed to screaming at the TV after an episode like suring S2 and S3!

Also the episodes are flowing better, following on form the cliffhangers left at the end of the last episode but still able t oshift to focus on another character, much better writing this season:)

I wondered the exact same thing. Tis quite interesting, eh?

32. Mezo profile image60
    Mezoposted 15 years ago

Dam'n...I'm watching LOST but I don't get it...how come they are in the past but no one remembers anything.....ho comr Ben didn't remember Sayeed. Why didn't Ben and Sun go back in time with them

AND WHO THE HELL IS RICHARD? why did ben kill lock when he told him about the woman?

I am with you on that too.  Who is that woman.  I mean we know she was Daniel's mother, but what or who is she besides that?  I want to know who Richard is too.  He seems to be lke God who can go through all the time changes without changing himself, but then he doesn't always remember things either.
      Maybe he was the original experiment?????

I'm thinking that may be true, but remember Widmore was a part of his gang way back when locke, sawyer, etc met them.  And that was much before the 70s period jack and kate are in now.

I'd like the whole why doesn't ben remember sayid bit to be explained.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)