Tell me why.

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)
  1. profile image55
    spacefallinaginposted 13 years ago

You had no right to take him. To steal his breath, torture his body with pain. Tell me why. You had no right to leave me alone. To rip my aching heart into. Tell me why. You had no right to tell me you loved me. you died for me on the cross. Tell me why. You had no right to then shatter my soul into pieces,rip away my love. Tell me why. You had no right to hurt me so, take him when I needed him so. Tell me why. I detest you, I dare you, take me to him. You dont. Tell me why.

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't think Hubpages' forum can answer that question.

1. profile image55
        spacefallinaginposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just venting, I am smart enough to know that hubpages cant bring my husband of 34 years back. I pray that you thaw the chill from your cold heart. It may be you in my place someday. I hope a stranger doesnt mock your grief.

1. LeeWalls profile image61
          LeeWallsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If someone told you that you will be able to see your husband again what would you say?

2. Nat Amaral profile image60
      Nat Amaralposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful work.  On a more personal level, you have my deepest condolences.  My prayers are with you.

3. Erin LeFey profile image68
      Erin LeFeyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful and Loving cry and my love and prayers are with you at this time. I know that nothing can ease this pain you feel, and anger is one of the stages that you will go through. There is no time that some one can say when it will ease, when the tears will stop falling or when you will see the light of God or faith will ever be restored. The answers are all within you. You alone will decide the next course of your life, while others will try in their own ways to fill it, to help you move on and to ease your pain. Again it is so personal. I did write a hub a week or so ago, it may comfort you, its called "Tender Mourning" and it may help to know that you aren't alone. There are several widows here who feel alone in their own grief trying to understand. I wish you gentleness on your journey, I have heard it is a long one...I wish you peace in your heart, sunshine to warm you in days ahead and light to hold you in times when you feel your faith has slipped away so that understanding and comfort may come to you in small and meaningful ways. May the angels guide you, gentle spirit. Namaste'.

1. pennyofheaven profile image80
        pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You have a gentle loving heart Erin

4. sarovai profile image73
      sarovaiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

roll lol

1. rickyrt44 profile image61
        rickyrt44posted 13 years agoin reply to this

thats deep. good job

5. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Believe it or not I know one little thing that might help a small bit.  See if you can find a song called "Homesick" by MercyMe.  Listen closely.  No answers but lots of hope.

6. Anachrony profile image60
      Anachronyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Condolences. I just read this now, but still.

2. Jaggedfrost profile image59
    Jaggedfrostposted 13 years ago

Space, perhaps your cry would be better heard if it were expressed in a hub under a category that would help people respect the context of your questions.

3. TheHopefulPoet profile image60
    TheHopefulPoetposted 13 years ago

My dear I know that you are hurting right now and there isn't much of anything that can ease your pain. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Know that you are not alone and do not be afraid to let someone wrap their arms around you and comfort you in your time of need. Everything in life happens for a reason, the hard part to accept is that we often do not know just what that reason is. I encourage you to vent as often as you like, in what ever way suits you best. Do not let foolish comments deter you. Your creation is a beautiful reflection of emotion. smile

4. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 13 years ago

Any woman

Any woman that you do not see and
    Can make you sad or react and is a nobody
    To you , you need make sure you don’t
    Befriend her. When your mind is consumed
    On a woman  that can change you like that
    That’s powerful.  When you see her you want
    To control her and she can make you feel emotions
    And she don’t even think about you.  Any woman
    That can do all that too you.  And leave walk away today
    Meet a man and be rich tomorrow , free as a bird
    You need to leave her be. Any woman that can fly to
    Any where and be with somebody anytime  you need
    To leave her alone.   Poor, poor, poor has control, any woman can do all that to you and make you move in mind and she ain’t even left in time , you need to leave her alone.

5. Kim Lynn profile image60
    Kim Lynnposted 13 years ago

Dear Spacefallinagin,
    My prayers are with you. I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I have been married to Frog for 30 yrs. and he is my bestfriend. I would be so lost without him. Wishing there were more I could say that might ease your pain. I know nothing will do, but I hope the memories of your happiness replace your, raw, pain.
    Many Blessings,
    Kim

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)