Looks like I will reach payout

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (36 posts)
  1. David 470 profile image82
    David 470posted 13 years ago

I think I posted a thread the other day about this. I believe I have about 90 dollars in adsense. Hopefully I break clear of payout this month.

Everyone one was right, it takes a months to reach payout,however, this month has been about 50% of the income LOL smile

Any new hubbers, hear this, you may make dollars the first few months, but will start to go high in digits, if you consistently write for a few months often.

1. warchild75 profile image63
      warchild75posted 13 years agoin reply to this

My second payout was twice as fast and for nov and dec it looks like i will be getting a payout for each month smile

David 470posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought you already made payment every month?

I do get paid every month just not with adsense,i do very well with ebay and amazon as well so i get paid every month,this will be the first adsense payout two months in a row though!!

Oh okay, I have no idea how to make money with Amazon lol

Then of course, you can not sign up with ebay anymore on hubpages

I know thats a bummer eh,ebay is a good source of income for me,amazon is quite good too but exceptionally good at the moment because of xmas looming!!

2. Just Ask Susan profile image89
      Just Ask Susanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much....So there is hope for us newbies then....

The reason why noobs do not make much money at first, is cause they do not have a previous source of content that they make money from.

if you keep writing your older content picks up Write for tomorrow, and make money from yesterday

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

congrats and we are listening wink

3. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Congratulations David, and you will find that the second payout will come along a lot faster! It seems to get on a roll

Yeah, hopefully, next month could potentially bring 50-100% more, but idk. Some of my hubs skyrocketed in traffic.

4. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

I think you are right - I made my first payout last month and will probably miss one this month.  I have already earned well over $50 this month though, so next month should again see a payout.

The second comes faster than the first.

I hope it works for you and you make it this month.  It would be heartbreaking to miss it by a few pennies!

5. profile image0
    MJoyceposted 13 years ago

well done...hope more $$$ to come!!!

6. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

Congrats David. Did you work hard for making any backlink for your hub or just publish the hub and leave it? I am interested to know how crucial is backlinking.

I backlinked most, however, it was not a lot. Most of my hubs that do well, prob do not need backlinking, even though I may have gotten more traffic from backlinking.

I think backlinking is most crucial on topics that are hard to get decent page rank on.

I ping too.

7. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 13 years ago

My second payout is comming twice as fast too. Im already at $75.

8. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

Congratulations! By the look of it it's going to take me just two months to reach my second payout (but that's because I missed my first by $0.30c in September and had to play catch up!)

Hopefully we'll be about even for our second  (although in AU it's $150 payout.)

1. CYBERSUPE profile image60
      CYBERSUPEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good Luck WryLilt I do hope you make it.  You certainly work hard enough with your activty on HubPags.

2. David 470 profile image82

lol WryLilt, we are probably doing similar at adsense. I am hoping, I can make $90.00-150+ next month.

I also will prob make $0.00 with Amazon lol hmm

9. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 13 years ago

David, as a fellow Pennsylvaniaian, I wish you all the luck in making payout soon.

1. kmackey32 profile image63
      kmackey32posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm from PA too.... lol

Hi kmackey, pleased to meet you. Now living outside of Philadelphia but born and raised in western pennsylvania neer Uniontown.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image66
          PaulaHenry1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have been here 4 months and am sitting at the $40 mark in adsense....Cant wait for it to hit 100! Amazon I am right at 9 something every month, just cant seem to hit the 10.00. If I'm correct, the Amazon money restarts every month and if you miss it too bad????

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image66

Adsense keeps accumilating from each month (rollsover) right?

Hi Paula,
                   Yes Paula you are right, adsense does rollover each month.

2. CYBERSUPE profile image60

Not sure myself Paula about Amazon

1. Pcunix profile image91
                Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Amazon also accumulates.. I never make much from them, but a few times per year it adds up to enough to get it.

I see someone just bought a Kindle for $7.56 to me.. That will help..

Thank Pcunix for your information. I have not seen one red cent from amazon.

2. PaulaHenry1 profile image66

Amazon rollsover too? Then I should've been paid long ago! Hmmmmm

2. David 470 profile image82

A lot of people most be from PA, here on hubpages.

CYBERSUPE, yeah I live in southwestern PA, GO STEELERS LOL

10. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

I'm reaching payout  too..looks like today..big_smile

Congrats !!  keep up the good work.

11. Winterfate profile image94
    Winterfateposted 13 years ago

Congrats David!

At my end I think I got smart-priced (which wears off in about a week from the time it's imposed if I read correctly). hmm

I'm not too sure what I should be doing to get more money with Adsense, but it's stories like yours that keep me motivated, so congrats again! smile

Thanks, I'm glad I motivate you.

If it was not for this community I do not think my moral would be as high as it is.

12. Wendy Krick profile image64
    Wendy Krickposted 13 years ago

It looks like everyone is having a great month! I hit my payout two months in a row so I am totally stoked for the holidays.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)