HubNugget News

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (17 posts)
  1. De Greek profile image75
    De Greekposted 13 years ago

Please vote for newcomers' stories here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/HubNugget-Advice

SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGE NEW HUBBERS PLEASE! :-)

1. profile image52
      crystal8esposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

2. ripplemaker profile image77
      ripplemakerposted 13 years ago

Yay, hubnuggets!  On my way. smile

1. ripplemaker profile image77
        ripplemakerposted 13 years ago

So you are a Hubnuggets nominee?  Yipppeeeee...
        What did I say?  Follow the trail (link found below) so you could see your nominated hub and then vote!  Read and vote and promote to your family and friends. And yes, even non hubbers can vote!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm59/noellefarrow87/footsteps.jpg

FOLLOW THIS LINK PLEASE:  http://hubpages.com/hub/HubNugget-Advice

2. Stories Inc. profile image65
        Stories Inc.posted 13 years ago

How can you get nominated for Hubnuggets?

1. RedElf profile image89
          RedElfposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Your hub has to be nominated by one of the HubNuggets team.

Every week, the HubNuggets team goes through the eligible hubs for each of the three selected topics, looking for interesting, well-written hubs by authors who meet the criteria:
          1. member for 3 months or less
          2. author score of 75 or better
          3. eligible hub score of 55 or better

It's a team effort, but I would have to say the best way to be nominated is to write an interesting, content-rich, well-written hub. We are looking for the best and most interesting examples we can find, as well as topics (in the featured category) that we think people will be interested in reading. We always find more than the six we can fit in, but we try to present the best ones available each week.

Here is a great place to find more information:

http://hubpages.com/_PIDC/hub/HubNuggets-How-To

The HubNuggets project is a Special Program of HubPages and is explained at the HubPages Learning Center by Simone Smith, our Online Marketing Community Manager

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/_PIDC/hubnuggets/

Hope this helps
          big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

1. Stories Inc. profile image65
            Stories Inc.posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I see, thanks for the clarification smile

3. Victoria Stephens profile image75
        Victoria Stephensposted 13 years ago

Follow the trail is like going on a little treasure hunt, I like it big_smile

1. quuenieproac profile image61
          quuenieproacposted 13 years ago

Follow this treasure hunt ripple maker? who is leading...

2. Enelle Lamb profile image73
          Enelle Lambposted 13 years ago

I'm off to read and vote big_smile

3. kids-toy-box profile image72
          kids-toy-boxposted 13 years ago

Thanks for nomnating me--I am a litle surprised seeinga as it is a toy hub--and less profound than many great works on the site--I'm thrilled nonetheless:)

4. My Digest profile image59
          My Digestposted 13 years ago

Hubnuggets!! Off to read and vote..Am I too late? smile

5. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
          Zsuzsy Beeposted 13 years ago

Read and voted.
          Congrats hubnuggeteers on the nomination. Remember to promote your hubs. Good luck

Sir DeGreek you're one funny dude, but then you know that already...

1. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image77
            KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I read, voted, laughed.  Dont't forget to vote everyone.  And as Zsuzsy Bee said - remember to promote your hubs.  Good luck everybody.

6. Money Glitch profile image63
          Money Glitchposted 13 years ago

O.k. I've voted.  Good luck to all the nominees!
          http://i25.tinypic.com/29ql636.jpg

7. Cagsil profile image71
          Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Voted, shared with my followers and posted to FB also. smile

Congratulations to Nominees! smile big_smile

Good Luck to all! smile

8. profile image0
          kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Bestttttttttttttt of Luck!

9. prairieprincess profile image92
          prairieprincessposted 13 years ago

Thank you so much for nominating me ... that made my night! Now, I am going off to "follow the trail," and find out more about what it entails. thanks again!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
        Necessary
        HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
        LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
        Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
        AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
        Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
        CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
        Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
        Features
        Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
        Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
        Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
        Marketing
        Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
        Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
        Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
        Statistics
        Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
        ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
        ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)