I want an imaginary love -

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (69 posts)
  1. salt profile image60
    saltposted 13 years ago

Ive left a bad and difficult relationship and its time to rebuild. Its so easy to fall for the first man who is nice to you. And I have met one that is wonderful. Yet, I want an online love to have fun and play with.

Nothing difficult or sleazy, ... ((()))

1. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are you talking about .....Gasp! cyber sex!???

As I type this I play with my party sausage....but then the cocktail stick it was attached to pricked my finger....curse you my party sausage!!!!!!

1. salt profile image60
        saltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, thats not the type of imaginary lover I desire. Prefer a little bit of style and class. Someone who knows how to be kind, sophistocated, generous in spirit and fun!

1. waynet profile image69
          waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ok...that's me out then! big_smile

1. salt profile image60

love the imagination, but glad about that! smile

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
        Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why do men always think love equals sex or sausages?

1. salt profile image60

not all think that way!! Youve just got to be choosy enough to find the right ones!

2. fucsia profile image59
      fucsiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is nothing wrong.... In certain moments of our life all feel the need of light things, just for fun... I would say only a few words: do not play with the feelings, yours and his feelings.

1. salt profile image60

who, my imaginary lovers???

3. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

you know, there's thousands upon thousands of free dating sites you can try to find imaginary love, as this is more of a writers site, the last time i checked.  lol.  although it could be a dating site though. wink

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
        schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

4. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What's your Hourly Rate? lol

1. Pearldiver profile image68
        Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I mean spoken words per minute not $s lol

1. salt profile image60

greatful for that!!!

2. salt profile image60

yet as Im priceless - And if I might ask, what would I be asking an hourly rate for? My writing? As a chairperson on a board of directors, or for my charter yatch?

5. profile image50
      trishabcarsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. salt profile image60

thanks, not interested in creepy dating sites, Ive played out my romatic myth already thanks. This little story was way more fun than having a difficult relationship!

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

You want an imaginary love? lol

What might that entail if you don't mind me asking?

Just curious... tongue

3. salt profile image60
    saltposted 13 years ago

Just someone to be imaginarily kind to me!!

1. salt profile image60

smile

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Baby, just call me Pepper tongue

1. salt profile image60

smile pepper!

1. profile image0
          kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

1. salt profile image60

smile

4. alonelysoul31 profile image53
    alonelysoul31posted 13 years ago

i want a imaginary love too. just to forget sadness for awhile.

1. profile image56
      RayLynchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Imaginary love.  My perception is that of someone who can converse about real life matters and yet remain compassionate and gentle.

5. Catering101 profile image60
    Catering101posted 13 years ago

An imaginary love would be great but just hope that you won't fall deep for your imaginary love only to know that HE really doesn't exist but just pretending.

1. salt profile image60

Umm, but then if he doesnt materialise, then maybe there would be someone to live up to!

2. salt profile image60

smile might be the most forfilling relationship I ever have!

6. salt profile image60
    saltposted 13 years ago

Im not looking for a date, just an imaginary relationship that could create dialogue. It could be fun you know!

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can it be any guy from age 6 to 92, as long as he has a great imagination.

I live in a Castle to start with.

1. salt profile image60

I think he have to be older than 21 and could have a good imagination. I like castles! I have a dream where theres a moat. Love history and Avalon. Camalot and magic!

Our Kingdom's moat was protected by crocodiles. I was like a young Merlin, the right hand to the King of the round table. You were my beautiful bride to be and every day we shared pancakes every morning and enjoyed deep conversation about the world around us.

Far, far away in another kingdom another wizard cooked up a black magic love potion to cast your love toward him and to draw your love away from me.

And thennnnn.......your turn

1. salt profile image60

thats beautiful. I love Merlin, his magic is powerful and healing.

Then I have a crystal that tells me that I am trapped and how to hold on to the essence of good magic which will guide me out of the black magicians dark cave towards a cavern that is filled with magical crystals that have been there for centuries that link us to the Atlantian ancients that Merlin is the link through time to!

2. salt profile image60

thats beautiful. I love Merlin, his magic is powerful and healing.

I have a crystal that is filled with love and protection that will guide me out of the trap and clear me of any spells performed. It tells me that I am trapped and how to hold on to the essence of good magic which will guide me out of the black magicians dark cave, past his henchmen and all the dangers that exist. Beyond the deep gurling pit of despair, through the etheric mist of false depression and hopelessness, beyond the thickles of spite and deceit towards a cavern that is filled with magical crystals that have been there for centuries that link us to the Atlantian ancients that Merlin can communicate with through a time portal to save.....

No worries, it’s just acting.

3. Castlepaloma profile image75

Hah HAH!!! I see the dark wizard snaked by our kingdom and its crocodiles. The darkness power cheats again and cast a blindness to your faith in true love.

Now you lay in his cave, chained and protected by red dragons along with the highly guarded secrets of his Dragon Cave. All men and wizards must to return to their cave to make other master plans. Any Dragon Cave affiliated with this black magic and its crispy ways of eating teenage girls, would be banned, or set to flame in any other land. For anyone who is blinded of free speech or who might ever contemplate joining this wizard and Dragon Cave, these dark secrets must be brought to light!

It’s difficult to beat a man with a plan but much greater to defeat dearly-kept secrets of mad plans. Will you hold on to the true ideals of romance tic love and happiness? The Dark side desires what you can do for him and I desire your beauty and strengh of enlightenment.

Or will your will be over powered by being under the wing of this creature man... OR can you wait for my master plan to manifest itself into beauty again and send his cheat to the light….

And thennnn….

1. salt profile image60

The entry to the dragon cave is like an initiation. To enter the cave of a dragon is an entry to dragon magic. Dragon magic is not evil by definition. It could be percieved so by some. It is in fact part of the Avalon mythology and dragons can be our guides. To enter the dragons mouth is to become initiated at the highest level of dragon magic and to be able to call upon the dragon elements for protection and help.

There is a water dragon that I know well and love. Last night, I remembered the luck dragon from the never ending story and recalled how the luck dragon carried his heroine through the darkness and back to the fairy tale.

There is nothing to fear from dragons. They are great and majestic beings that will assist us through many moments. So, the cave is not one of fear for the maiden, it is one that she is grateful to be taken to. She knows the ritual of the dragons and the power and beautey of these majestic creatures, enslaved by dark powers and how they crave for their own freedom. She can communicate telepathically with the dragons and the energy is calmed. The black magician is shocked. He suddenly realizes her true power and is overcome by his own shadow self. The dragon breathes fire at him and slowly turns back to his cave, protecting the maiden from his attack......

You have now mastered my Satan red dragon in relationship to your love vs. black magic by your acts of internal sovereignty:  Now practice you sovereignty external, for you are strong enough not to get lost in man's black magic. For at last you have found the source of good intention and no longer in need Merlin as your lover. Your have pass the test of strength to make your dreams come true.

Joy and love for your lover to be.

1. salt profile image60

thankyou for I have met black magic in my path - I have encountered the darkness of what they speak of in Shambala. The skill is to stay positive and not allow the negative to be created...

There is a wonderful book by James Redfern called Shambala, which talks of this magic and is true.

Merlin will always be my guide and my love - for he is a master of the light! Through time, beyond religious differences and capable of seeing, sensing and healing.

7. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Just don't marry your imaginary love as I did. it might hurt.

1. salt profile image60

lol. might be easier, they dont make a mess or leave towels on the floor - and you can never tell if theyve been in the bathroom!!!

8. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

I had an imaginary love and it involved a few inflatable dolls and a pizza....but it all ended on a sour note as they ate the pizza and threw me out of the hotel room! Curse Them self aware inflatables!!!!!!

1. salt profile image60

lol I dont think I know a more grounding person than you smile!!!

The powers of the male mind to create imaginings that really are so mythically refective of the modern sub species!

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Sex can't wait, love can, rubber and junk food, oh boy.

Be more loving to yourself, a least buy your self flowers and a candle light dinner. Don't just abuse your self.

Off to another Castle.

9. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

wow, these people and their imaginations work fast!  I was still contemplating how tall my imaginary lover would be and they're already being abducted with dragons even!

now, let's see -  he should be blonde, with just a little grey in his hair - laugh lines around the eyes - green eyes I think . . .

1. salt profile image60

lol smile

10. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

A real one that you can't see very often works for me too.  lol  They may have their imperfections, but those imperfections don't get much chance to show up too often.  In the meantime, when the person isn't around you get to forget any of those imperfections that have occasionally shown up - and all without having to feel like you're a crazy person who has dreamed up an imaginary friend   smile

Best of all worlds:  It lets any new neighbors and the mailman know you're not a spinster "cat lady", offers you someone to show up at News Years Eve parties and weddings with, and yet provides ample enough free-as-a-bird time without having to look at one of those ever-unpopular, napping, snoring, "fixtures" on your couch.

1. salt profile image60

Like your thinking!!!!

11. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

For a good online time, let me recommend my soon to be ex-husband.  He has had cyber-sex with every cyber-skank on the internet and many who have mapped over into the real world as well. There are woman out there who would do anything to have him.  I say they should get what they are asking for. 

Trust me, he will be your prince, your lover, your friend, the man of your dreams, your bad boy, and anything else you might want him to be... he will talk sweet, talk sexy, or talk dirty... he will also tell you everything you ever wanted to hear... you will feel sexy, nasty, beautiful, wanted, desired, and like you are the only woman alive on the planet. 

Of course, he'll be doing the same thing to 5 other girls at the same time, his passion for you and everything he says will be a lie.  Is that really what you want?

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Where did you get that treasure, Disturbia?    yikes

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

On e-bay.  I lost a bid on something he was selling and contacted him to see where I could get another.  He reeled me in like a fish on a hook. He was charming, funny, witty, and seemed to understand me in ways nobody else did.  I thought there was chemistry there and one thing lead to another and next thing you know, we were dating.  What I didn't know was that he was soooooooooooo good at this because it's what he does. I laugh when I read what women IM to him because I know the truth, they only know what comes out of his mouthful of lies.

1. profile image0
          Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just be careful, history tends to repeat itself, you know. I am glad that you understood his character and move on. Though I believe it hurts deep down and I am truly sorry for you. Next time don't buy him on ebay, Disturbia!  big_smile   
          It's an easy trap, though. Esp. for women who do not lie themselves easily.

You are so right Home Girl, history does have a way of repeating itself.  I take full responsibility for this because I tend to be drawn to men who are bad boys with a serious past.  Of course I thought this one was different but I soon saw the red flags and chose to ignore them.  I had hoped this time might be different, but in truth, he was the worst of the bunch with no conscience what so ever.

1. salt profile image60

You have to look at what attracts you or what makes you connect to that..find out what makes you connect and see yourself differently..
              smile
              says she! Havent been divorced, not interested in bad boys and pretty happy really!

You have got, fresh imagination, salt.

2. profile image0

Wow, im sorry to hear that happened to you disturbia.  I know breaking up with someone is never easy.  I hope you'll be okay then.  I wouldn't worry about your ex then, as it's his loss anyway.

Well Steven, thanks for your support, but I'm fine.  This will be my last divorce (I've been down this road 4 times before).  From now on, I'm only dating men half my age, they are less complicated, more fun, and cost much less in the long run... LOL!

1. profile image0

lol Well whatever makes you happy, Disturbia.  I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out, but I'm sure being the great gal that you are, I have no doubt you won't remain single for too long.  Just try not to let the past ever drag you down.  smile

LOL, OMG.... Steven, I could care less if I'm single.  The last thing I need to complete me is a man in my life.  They complicate more than complete.  I blame all this bad behavior of mine on 2 things... first I have ADHD and have struggled my whole life with impulsive behavior.  I almost always leap before I look, which is actually how I got hooked up with my first husband, who by the way is my second to blame... for leaving me with the financial means to indulge myself.  So, thinking about the consequences of my actions is always on the back burner... as far as it concerns ME.  I do take better care of my business and my family and always try to use good judgment where others are affected.  But as for myself, well... I see it, want it, go for it, and if it doesn't turn out... oh well, there is always something else or someone else to distract me. 

All my life I've jumped from the pan into the fire and I don't regret a single moment of any of it.  I was much more conservative before I had cancer.  After that, when I thought for sure my days were numbered, everything changed for me.  We are here for a very short time. 

As far as I'm concerned, there are only 2 things we need to do before we die.  #1. Make ourselves and our loved ones happy and #2. Leave the world a better place then when we came into it.  Both of which I try to do.  I lavish love and affection (and material things) on those I love, and I donate lots to charity and try to help out in my community as much as I can. 

I feel that I've been very blessed in my life.

2. salt profile image60

smile

3. salt profile image60

lol did you find someone better?

4. Lisa HW profile image61
      Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There's "imaginary" - the kind you dream up and who doesn't exist.
      Then there's the "almost never there" kind - perfectly real and nice, but just not around because of, perhaps, one person or the other's work.

Then, however, there's "phony" - as in the kind when there's some very real creep, typing into his keyboard, very real (and creepy) stuff.  Nobody wants that moron.  "Imaginary" is better than that.   smile

12. Inspired to write profile image77
    Inspired to writeposted 13 years ago

When someone is attracting the wrong type of person could mean they have inside issues to sort out first to free their mind to attract the right one.

As we tent to attract back to us what we put out there must be some truth in this & many folk don't consider to look DEEP inside to face up & release any negative emotions of mistrust, blame & hurt towards not only their past partners that have done them wrong but themselves too.

By facing up to & releasing these negativities of the ego, the person should finally be free to attract something completely different than what they previously have & then could become happy with the one they choose only because of how they perceive themselves within a relationship, & therefore lo & behold, would not need to have a cyber partner to look for excitement within.

But it does sound exciting all the same lol.
    Regards Dale

1. salt profile image60

Not looking for excitment, lol!!! But your right, thats whats happening for me. Clearing out all the bad personal and relationship factors  have effected me for years. And I think its working!

13. timorous profile image81
    timorousposted 13 years ago

If you want an imaginary love, just use your imagination. big_smile  Anyone you find online will at least know how to type..therefore a real person of some description.  That doesn't mean this person is likely to be honest, or a man... neutral

1. salt profile image60

or if male or female, healthy in mind body and spirit!smile

14. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Damn Salt, I told you I am always here when u want, so imagine this..............................

<watermarked image removed>

what about tiny boys lol

1. salt profile image60

I think thats revolting and will report it ! NOT FUNNY !!

15. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

....and it's just my imagination slipping awaaaay......

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)