No Amazon Action For Last 2 days

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (32 posts)
  1. sid_candid profile image57
    sid_candidposted 13 years ago

I have had no clicks or sale in Amazon on the 24th and 25th. Is it normal or they have not updated the stats?

2. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

I think it is normal, as most people are with family, eating turkey and stuffing and opening presents. Even for those with different holidays, they are likely celebrating those. For us here on HP we use the American amazon site for our affiliates, most of America is enjoying the holiday season, even if just for the getting to sleep in and be lazy (not actually celebrating christmas).

3. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

It's normal, however, Amazon has not updated stats yet to reflect activity for the 25th...

UPDATE:  Just read this on Amazon Affiliate Discussion Board (referencing 12/25 reporting) --

'Please note that Associates Central reports are unexpectedly running late today.

We expect reports to be published by 1:00pm Pacific today.'

1. albc profile image59
      albcposted 13 years agoin reply to this

now i know..

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for this Lily. I was wondering if maybe Amazon was closed yesterday for the holidays!!

I only got 2 sales on the 24th, but one of them was a $200 printer so not complaining - still waiting for the 25th but don't expect anything really because my traffic heavily stalled yesterday though it is creeping back up today.

4. libby101a profile image59
    libby101aposted 13 years ago

I agree. My hits and amazon sales are way down. It should pick back up after the holidays.

5. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 13 years ago

Yup I have had no sales from Amazon for the last few days. This coming week however should be good. smile

1. adrienne2 profile image66
      adrienne2posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was wondering about this.  My overall traffic have been very slow the few days.

6. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

mine is not updated after Dec 23

7. sid_candid profile image57
    sid_candidposted 13 years ago

Here's the Latest update from Amazon:
    At the current time, we do not have an estimated time for when they will be published. When we know more, we will post an update.

We're sorry for the inconvenience and are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

The Amazon.com Associates Program

8. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

I just saw that myself! After not being on the computer most of the day I thought I'd get on and see how I did at Amazon yesterday and to my amazement there's no update yet!  Amazon has has periodic issues where the reports get delayed but this much of a delay I have never seen - I hope the system that tracks our earnings isn't broken!

1. Bill Manning profile image69
      Bill Manningposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Often a big delay is because of the large amount of sales. smile

However it could also be a large amount of returns. hmm

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
        KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wash your mouth out with soap, young man!  LOL

2. albc profile image59

no Amazon update yet.. waiting curiously..

1. albc profile image59

finally the amazon update, i made 1 sale LOL

1. ThomasE profile image68
          ThomasEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Anyone who can make a sale on christmas day is a master. I take my hat off to you;)

1. albc profile image59

100 hubs in 8 weeks, that is what a master is all about!

9. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

only one day behind now

10. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Wooo! I made 4 sales, plus 1 at AmazonUK that makes 5 sales !

Just as well really because my adsense has been pitiful - worst since the summer!

11. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 13 years ago

I did not seriously expect to sell anything on the 25th, what with it being christmas, but I did yikes WooHooo!

Also had a good google day yesterday, all in all, a great holiday big_smile

12. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Results are in early for the 26th!

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nope, no sales for the 26th sad
      Then again I don't make sales daily, don't have enough hubs driving traffic to amazon daily. Oh well, in time I may get more and more good amazon hubs smile. I am just really happy to have made like $40 so far this month and with 4 more sales to %6.5 who knows, might jump up to a lot more big_smile

13. xixi12 profile image69
    xixi12posted 13 years ago

I guess i was lucky this holiday. Didnt know how i did it, but made a lot of sales on 24th and 25th.(i pray there are no returns). I also hope i can find the magic and apply it to my other hubs.

14. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Morning everyone, Happy New year soon, Sorry to bother, I just checked my amazon after three days and I had sales of video on demand (6, on Christmas Day) and mp3s (lots, 18). I didn't write about those.

How do you look for the price of video on demand. I am happy to say, I reached 7.5.

1. xixi12 profile image69
      xixi12posted 13 years agoin reply to this

congratulations on that. Sometimes you dont have to write anything, just one link from any of your hub and they have a cookie deposited on their computer for 24 hours and any other thing clicked on and bought will be credited to you.  Luckily Amazon website is done in such a way that you will be sure to click other links for interesting items you find on the home page.
      For the video on the demand its like booking in advance for when it is released. So you wont see the price until the item has been officially released. Hope that helps

Good point! I didn't even think about that smile

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the explanation xixi, and congrats for your sales too...

and I saw the rate is 10.10, 10.08 etc.. percent for those stuff

3. sunforged profile image68
        sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thats no longer how amazon tracking works, best to think of it as a session cookie..although there is a 24 hour aspect, its not quite as cool as you describe

2. kirstenblog profile image79

Can you open it from your orders list? This is usually what I do, to get an idea of what the person paid and if I am likely to get a decent amount for a sale. It worked for a bunch of mp3's I sold this month (they pushed me close to the next payout threshold). I usually just right click and open in new window any ordered item I want to check out smile

1. xixi12 profile image69
        xixi12posted 13 years agoin reply to this

since there is no price on amazon for the video on demand, i doubt you will find the price, but fingers crossed, releases like that always cost a lot at the beginning and people are willing to pay  the price till the market is saturated, so you can start doing the 'dance' now. Congrats in advance. lol

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Kirsten...I did open it that way, guess I am being slow this am, just woke up.., it is 1.99 each, thanks for that Kirsten,

Did you won at Facebook, Last time I checked I can't vote anymore...

Glad that it worked for ya! I can sympathise with waking up and being muddled lol

I had family and friends all saying they would vote for me and get everyone they knew to vote, in the end the votes I got all came from hubbers. roll Annoying when people say they will do something and say oh everyone is on board yet nothing, bunch of hot air hmm Oh well, its why I am not as interesting in talking about what I am going to do, in favour of just doing it and talking about it later big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)