trading forex

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)
  1. efeguy profile image41
    efeguyposted 14 years ago

There are so many that call themselves forex gurus,that tell you about the green and red light,waiting for signals etc,but friends you can be a guru as well,while not put in sometime to study all about the forex market,i mean both the fundamental and technical analysis of the forex market.forex trade is more than a green and red light signal,its real event that move the market and not some gurus signals.yes there might be gurus but all am saying is that you can be a guru as well.

Dont just rush into the trade because you see others benefiting from it,make sure you learn everything about the trade before you venture investing your hard earn money.

An advice for all forex trader

2. profile image52
    mjbarotposted 14 years ago

Nice Hub

efeguyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

thanks and make sure you trade wisely.you can see my hubs about forex tarde in my hubpage

3. easyspeak profile image68
    easyspeakposted 14 years ago

Good thought!

I advocate getting a free forex demo account first to practice. Everyone should have their own trading system that they are comfortable with, although basic fundamental and technical analysis should be a part of it.

thanks for your views,only the disciplined trader wins

4. NewHorizons profile image80
    NewHorizonsposted 14 years ago

Hi efeguy,

I was reading about a Forexrobot, one that does trading for you automatically.  Do you believe in such software?

no i don't.ps don't rely on then.

the forex market is control my real life event,so i don't think any robot can work that

see my hub page and read my hubs on forex trade.it will help you

5. jmysuits profile image60
    jmysuitsposted 14 years ago

Those robots don't work at all. This is a market driven by humans. Human actions and reactions. No computer program I know can predict and fully understand how a person trades.Just my take on it.

excellent view jmysuits.

6. traderx profile image59
    traderxposted 13 years ago

Well, the robots they sell on the internet for 100 bucks sure don't work.  In fact most of them are 100% junk not even programmed by anyone who trades forex.  Give me 5 or 10 minutes I can create the same BS equity curves they do by shooting for a 2 pip profit with a 25 pip or 50 pip loss.  If they were that good you could just take 1k and in 1 year literally have 500k.  If you had that tool, would you sell it for 100 bucks, 500 bucks?  hell no.

7. profile image52
    probafixposted 13 years ago

Trading in forex is not a easy job. but you can earn with wisely.

8. profile image52
    Lorena09posted 13 years ago

For Forex trading it is very important that you try to understand the working and functioning of the Forex. Have control on your investment is very necessary in forex trading.

1. dfanto profile image61
      dfantoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Success in  forex trading depend on your trading system and money management, also your broker if you use automated trading system

9. balthasarcontent profile image61
    balthasarcontentposted 13 years ago

The robots would perhaps work if the market didn't change, but the nature of the beast is that it does.  All systems will eventually fail unless you tweak them to roll with those changes.  Nothing is 100% mechanical; markets are dynamic entities.  So should you be.  Do the hard work and learn to be adaptive.

10. profile image52
    Lorena09posted 13 years ago

Forex is large financial and highly profitable market but it could be difficult when you do not have the correct skills. For constantly make money on Forex you need to follow three principles they are mindset, risk management and strategies.

1. profile image50
      unwar42posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i am a new comer in forex trading....i am now under trial of a dummy account...looks ok but needed more advice and tools from you..maybe..

11. profile image0
    Richard Stephenposted 13 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree.  The Forex market is highly volatile and the dynamics are complicated.  It also relies on a high degree of leverage that, while making big profits possible, also makes it much easier to lose your shirt.

It takes a lot of study and practice to be successful.  Relying on robot programs is not advisable, especially if you don't understand the fundamentals of how the currency exchange works and moves.  In general, if you don't understand that, then you can't understand how the software works and why would anyone trust their money to something they don't understand.

The Forex market and the lure of quick riches sounds appealling but the reality is that Forex trading isn't for most people.  You must have a high tolerance for risk and have money you are able to lose because you are likely to operate in the red for a while before you start making money.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)