Cagsil Just Hit 30,000 Forum Posts....Now What?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (21 posts)
  1. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Hey Cagsil.....congrats on hitting 30,000 forum posts in the last few minutes.  Now what?  I know there was a thread about this (http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/59581 ).

Have things changed?  Give us a status.  For everyone else....congratulate him!

2. lrohner profile image67
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

I still don't believe he's leaving us for good. I'm pretty certain he will just reinvent himself and come back as a new Cags.

3. KCC Big Country profile image83

I agree.  Bet he's already loitering/lottering around out there.  smile

4. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

I dunno, but he left a very weird final post about doing something dangerous that could have a major affect:

"The path that lies before me is a dangerous one, but worthy of the effort. For what I am attempting to do going forward, will without any doubt, have an affect/effect on a great part of America."

Probably harmless, but in these times you never know.

1. Shadesbreath profile image77
      Shadesbreathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is sort of a cryptic message.

2. Pandoras Box profile image61
      Pandoras Boxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Holy crap, it's the end of the world!

5. KCC Big Country profile image83

Hmmmmmmmmm not a very cheery message.  But like you said, it's probably harmless and something very noble and brave.  Perhaps something we'll all be very proud of him for and say "hey, I remember that guy! He used to post in the forums on HP!"

6. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

No he's starting over at zero?

7. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

Cags, If you're reading this thread then by any remote chance you're going to get married to hot girl and thinking about impressing her mother with your cooking skills ? I know it's not worthy path and it's dangerous too.

KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL......you might be on to something.

8. camlo profile image86
    camloposted 13 years ago

Hi KCC!

Well, having read that last message from Cagsil, I can only say I'm glad I'm here in Europe and not in the US.

9. KCC Big Country profile image83

Hi Camlo!  I've missed you the last few days.

1. camlo profile image86
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes ... I still haven't fully recovered from our New Year celebrations. Those long abbreviations are still too much of a strain on my brain. smile
      And I'm preparing for college in 7 days, and have to get my sleep pattern in order. I'll have to be up at 6AM every morning there. Not looking forward to it.
      Right now, I'm working on a new story, something I haven't done for quite a while.

KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL...you obviously had a much better New Year's eve than I did!  Good for you!   Long abbreviations rock!   LOL 

College...ugh....yeah, I seem to wreck your sleep pattern as I also did with my husband when he was still back in the UK. 

Glad you're working on a new story. 

I just wrote a 1200+ hub tonight just on a whim because of the HubMob and contest.

1. camlo profile image86
          camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My story is turning out to be much longer than I thought it would, and it only takes place in two scenes. I'll continue with it tomorrow. I didn't want to do any more fiction, because it doesn't pay on HubPages, but ... I had this story rattling around in my head, so it has to be written.

I think I'm going to bed now, although it's only 5:50Am. Early for me.

I'll be over to read your new Hub tomorrow. Good night!

10. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Nope, he ain't gonna post anymore.  He told me so and I do not speak with forked tongue.  Not this time.  G'day Ray!

11. I am DB Cooper profile image63
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

Wow. That's just an insane amount of posting. Congrats!!?!?!

12. Julie2 profile image61
    Julie2posted 13 years ago

sad

13. WoodsmensPost profile image62
    WoodsmensPostposted 13 years ago

Wow he finally did it. By the sounds of the last message maybe he joined the U.S. Army and is looking to do a tour in Afgan? All a big secret I guess..... with so many friends on HP he may have gotten some extra support on his ventures. Good Luck Cags smile

14. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

respect to the Cags!  If he goes forward in danger, like Churchill, and Truman, he will need a hecker lot of help! 

and since he manages so many lives and still has time for all us humble hubbers, more respect to the Cags!

lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)