The best religion in the universe!!!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (49 posts)
  1. pennyofheaven profile image80
    pennyofheavenposted 13 years ago

Are you a part of this religion? Of course you are!

Doesn't require abstract thinking

Doesn't require special translations.

It has no book

It has no rules

It has no commandments

It has no moral codes

It has no enemies

You cannot sell it

You cannot barter it

You cannot buy it

It exists we know it does.

You don't need to prove it to anyone

Nobody is excluded

Everyone has it.

It has existed as long as man has existed

It will exist as long as man exists

It is not a myth

The best religion in the entire universe ....IS

LOVE

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi, Penny. Welcome aboard. We will be departing shortly. Stow your gear and get comfy. Enjoying the show? Cool. Luv ya! Peace everybody.

pennyofheavenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Woo hoo we are going for a ride!

Yea Peace and Love!

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Right on, Sister!

3. DoubleScorpion profile image79
      DoubleScorpionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you are on to something here... True love will cause you to not lie, cheat, steal, murder. No need to argue anymore as love will give you complete understanding...the funny thing about love...It is completely blind...so one would never be able to do any wrong...love is not bigoted...it doesn't care who or what you are...Love give you the ability to find the good in everything and overlook or look past the bad... I think you would have to count me in on this Love thing...that is something that I could believe in with no exceptions or stipulations... smile

Yes thats it!

4. profile image0
      bolt1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is the first time I have found someone that is in touch with reality in these forums. Yes that is the answer to all....Ms Pennyof heaven I applaud you. Peace

5. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Penny:
      Sounds good. Looks good on the page. Definition is good, but the only "love" I've experienced in my life is "familial."

To me, any love concept beyond that is but a dream, a hope, a desire , a wish, an expression of desire.

Until man can come together and accept each other as "brothers," TRUE LOVE, as I envision it, cannot be attained.

But you offered a wonderful ideal to aspire to!

Qwark

6. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

well done Penny keep it going, so true, so true

2. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

3. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

You must have good endorphin levels.smile

Haha sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on my cycle.

4. pennyofheaven profile image80
    pennyofheavenposted 13 years ago

Pondering over this religion a bit more...

Imagine if a love disciple went to a love guru or something like that, looking for advice. It would go something like...

My wife doesn't understand me, there is trouble in my marriage, what does the religion advocate.

The love guru then says...

Lets consult the religion...oh it says love... make of it what you will thats all it says you figure it out with love.

Mind boggling ain't it?

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why would love have to be a religion?  Why a hierarchies system of priests OR clergyman in graded ranks under arranged in order of rank, grade, class, etc , full of conditional on love.

I think love the most word and behavior in the world. Why not have the word love in our Constitution and forms of by-laws. OR why not, have lesson in love in schools or even a Church of the Love. A non-profit organization that is inspired by everyone as God, then it could be truly an all loving system.

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
        couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Great ideas.  How do we educate people on the art of love, the philosophy, the act, the feeling, all of it?  Example, words maybe.  It's really difficult to teach something until the student is ready to receive the lesson.  Even example takes time and much contact with the student for it to sink in, for them to get it.  Maybe years later someone will remember some kindness of love and say, 'oh, now I get it.'  It is so easy and yet so elusive.

Great OP by the way.  I've noticed a few current forums steering away from the argumentative and leaning toward the good in life.  A trend of the loving?

2. pennyofheaven profile image80

Why not? It wouldn't need a hierarchy would it?

You could have that and more, however we are going to start having books again if we implement some of those things you mention. Million years down the track people will be arguing once again about the origins and look outside of themselves again. Best be left were it is and that is in the hearts of people. Cannot argue,  erase or confuse our future generations as to where the origins are.

It may be hard to believe, yet we are slowly moving that direction.

Who knows, people 20 years from now, may be worshiping our own  temple of love within one heart for all and all hearts for one.

Not hard to believe at all. What a wonderful world you paint!

5. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

The best religion is loving and accepting truth; and truth is an attribute of Allah- the Creator God.

I f god, is love, and only one religion has the answer to God
      From what religion do we pick, out the thousands of religions out there.

My god is better than God and I will fight you for it.

1. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Love or mercy or kindness is one of the attributes of Allah- the Creator God.
        There is only one Creator-God; so there is no real question of my God is better that your God.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

paar

People will get sick and tired of one sidedness and people will be move toward more kindness rather than to more religions.

1. profile image51

If people will be more kind they will be more closer to the truthful religion.

And what? To fight and murder to the end of time on earth and in the afterlife, to prove to us, they are always kind and they are always right.

Thousands of religions turn their righteousness into a deadly wrong, It once work in ancient times, yet, times are changing for the betterment for all anyways.

1. profile image51

Killings are just another phenomenon. I think more persons have been killed in the recent centuries than in the ancient times. Unless human beings have more moral; the physical advancement could be more destructive.

2. Druid Dude profile image61
                Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We pick the one Yeshua described to us. The little flock. Would you like to know where it is. It is here, now. Love one another, not in lust, but understanding. Each one of us is a Temple of that Love. Each one of us is a church, wherein that love dwells, bringing to us inner peace. It's not new. It is the oldest belief upon the face of the Earth, and so evident only the blindness of ignorance keeps us from perceiving that it is all around us. We are immersed in it, creatures of it. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!

1. Jerami profile image58
                  Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That was a KOOL way of putting it.

More people get killed in the name of God than in any other reason, as Allah and Yeshue fight over a dominant society. The middle ground people will form and build based on love and kindness a temple in their own hearts, first.

Nice!

3. pennyofheaven profile image80

Thats why love will work every time.

Whats wrong with the religion of "Love"

Yahweh is extremely conditional love and very attached or totally processed like. We know most people on earth will never totally submit to just one God who has the screaming me me’s for all of us to worship him. We mainly assume it's a white male for women are only worth half a man in the bible.

My Love is unattached, in order to love everyone unconditional, how else can it work?

What's Yaweh?

Yahweh” as the personal name of God associates the divine
                    name with the Hebrew verb “hayah” meaning “to be”. “I will be what I will ...

Most used to name Jesus father by atheists who study the bible more so than most Christains.

2. profile image51

It is "ya howah" in Arabic a sister language of Aramaic and Hebrew; meaning O' who is; I think.

6. I am DB Cooper profile image64
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

Darn, I was sure the answer was going to be Pastafarianism.

POOOF!!! Off to HELL!

7. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

paarsurrey, give it a rest.

8. C.V.Rajan profile image59
    C.V.Rajanposted 13 years ago

Love
    What you call the best religion
    Is many times misunderstood;
    Is at times manipulative;
    Could at times be choking;
    Could many times be illogical;
    May be misinterpreted;
    May also be used as a farce;
    Has hate as its opposite face,
    Like the other side of a coin.
    Thus love having all characteristics
    Of ordinary religion,
    need not necessarily be
    the best of all religions!

9. A la carte profile image60
    A la carteposted 13 years ago

....................................NONE............................

10. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

The best religion in the universe is submission to Truth.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)