Am i right ???

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)
  1. am@n profile image66
    am@nposted 13 years ago

Hi! I am a student from India, i tried all the sources of online income, but most of them were scams... blogging didn't made money for me it made just few bucks in a huge interval of time.. Then i came to hubpages... I wrote some hubs in the starting but then i stopped it... then one day when i checked mu adsense earning, i found that i got 1.23 $ for just one click, i was amazed because it was a very new thing to me... previously i got a maximum of about 0.2 $. Then i started making my strategies to publish as many hubs as possible... but when i heard terms about 'google external keyword tool and other 'article spinner' options for quick hubs i was once again deviated from my original path of publishing quality hubs...

Now i have made a policy to write at least 1 hub a day, and that too completely original work and a long one too with plenty of detail about the topic i am writing about. Is this strategy right... will i get some benefit or am i just wasting my time on hubpages also... I have decided to publish 600 hubs in a span of upcoming 1 year by consistent writing... but all i do is write and just publish the hub... Please tell me do i need to perform any more publicity options apart from social networking website to get benefit or will my hubs automatically generate traffic from google and other search engines if a write original and long hubs... Please tell me
    Till now i have made just 13 $ from hubpages, am i going right, or i should change my strategies... please help me

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Don't use article spinners, they won't benefit you and are against Google Adsense TOS.

Do keep writing high quality informative content, it will pay off over time.

Remember when you are writing online you have a huge amount of competition, you cannot expect to just write an article and have it rank highly against people who have been writing for decades. 

My advice wold be to research SEO and apply it to what you write, you will start to see earnings.

1. am@n profile image66
      am@nposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I dont use article spinners as i dont find any sense spinning the articles, and few of my friends too told me to not to do this...
      Mam can you please elaborate 'SEO research'

1. thisisoli profile image72
        thisisoliposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Google is your friend here, it is a HUGE subject.

2. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

get started from here http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/63013#post1389381

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/category/hubcamp

Then read hubs on SEO [keyword research, article directories, social bookmarks and backlinking] by ryankett, Thisisoli, Misha, Peter Hoggan, TerryGL, Alison Graham, Sunforged, Skyfire, Mark Knowles and Susana S.

Simply start from keyword research with Google adwords.

2. am@n profile image66
      am@nposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can you please tell me how much money are you making monthly with your current stats on hubpages??? It will help me set my goals and aims

1. Hestia DeVoto profile image59
        Hestia DeVotoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You might like to read this section, put together by HubPages.  It really shows what's possible.

http://hubpages.com/help/success-stories

3. BabaBooey profile image60
    BabaBooeyposted 13 years ago

Do you really think that you are right about this?  If you do than who cares what everyone else thinks.  Keep your thoughts to yourself, and be the king of your own world.

4. Rosie2010 profile image68
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

I have only been here 2 months but I have written more hubs than you.  I think that makes a lot of difference since I have made more than $10 on Google Adsense and $9 on Amazon, all on my second month, since I earned Zero in my first month.  I would suggest reading all the suggested links here how to earn from Hubpages and write write write and write some more.

1. dexixy profile image61
      dexixyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

@Rosie, good advise, i've been here 10 days and seeing nothing in my adsense account was making me crazy

5. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

1 hub per day is really good. Posting original content on the topics that people are searching will give you regular earnings.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)