What happen to Keith Obermann? Host of Countdown

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (123 posts)
  1. PJ Jones profile image59
    PJ Jonesposted 13 years ago

Tonight toward the end of his show Keith  host of Countdown on MSNBC announced that this would be his last segment.  I was Shocked. He didn't explain why, or if he would be on another channel.  He calmly read Thurber, which he does every Friday.  At the end he asked the cameras for a wide screen shot and threw the papers as usual.

I immediately went to the computer to see if there would be more information..there was not.  The way it was written was as if it just happen, he had a four year contract, of which only two years had been completed.  MSNBC stated they allowed him to get out of his contract.  This is really odd.

Keith was my life line to truth and morality in political news.  I could always count on Keith to relay exactly what happens without taking things out of context or emblishing.  Keith  usually butted heads with Bill O'Reilly/The O'Reilly Factor(Fox), Sean Hannity (Hannity)Fox and the nut Glenn Beck also on Fox.
    Anyone out there know..please advice me..thanks.

1. Stump Parrish profile image59
      Stump Parrishposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://hubpages.com/hub/Kooky-Keith-Gets-CANNED

This indicates it was a decision made by comcast. Didn't know they had a political slant. Next thing you know fox will be the only "news"(cough, cough, choke) service you can log onto with comcast internet service.

2. DTR0005 profile image60
      DTR0005posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I did enjoy his sarcasm, but he was biased. But then again, news has become more entertainment than news - at least in the last ten to twelve years. I always took his commentary with a giant block of salt. But there is no denying, like him or hate him, he was a smart and engaging personality.

2. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

"Keith was my life line to truth and morality in political news."

Me too. And I LIKED his humor!!! Where else can you go to hear someone say "That woman is an idiot" whenever Palin showed up?

But, maybe he isn't the "tone it down" kind?
    Certainly none of the Fox people are!!

But you know....Lawrence O'donnell is good too. He does not get pushed around by the bully crowd!

Maybe Keith will show up somewhere else....

Because Comcast was called "button-down conservative".......not exactly an Olbermann area smile

1. Jim Hunter profile image60
      Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

""Keith was my life line to truth and morality in political news."".

That explains quite a bit.

1. lovemychris profile image76
        lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's right;

"Olbermann’s departure is certain to disappoint legions of fans who viewed him as standing up to the conservative establishment.
        He was radicalized by the abuses of the Bush administration and the Iraq War."

No one else on TV was speaking up to them!! All we had was the cheerleading from Fox, and the down-playing by the msm.
        Olbermann spoke truth to power, when no one else would.

"Olbermann’s departure is certain to disappoint legions of fans"

Does 12 make a legion?

1. Flightkeeper profile image65
            Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

13 if you count his twitter follower.

I forgot the twit...my bad

2. uncorrectedvision profile image60
            uncorrectedvisionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If he had "legions"  he would have been worth any amount of money to MSNBC.  Only after decades of trouble making and FCC fines Howard Stern has made millions for satellite radio.  Maybe Olberman will make that transition and prove how much he is worth in the free market place.  Oh, wait, he already did and it was much less than he expected.  Well at least he can sit on his butt for 99 weeks before making a "comeback."  Perhaps by then enough people will have forgotten what a maniac he is and watch him again.

3. Ken Crow profile image60
    Ken Crowposted 13 years ago

Keith went away simply because " Keith was unable " to speak the truth and his viewership was in the toilet. Fox News " Bill O'Reilly" has more viewers than that off MSNBC and CNN combined! Yes it is true, refer to Nielson Ratings. Keith was abrassive, rude and in general a spineless progressive liberal and the viewers could not stand it...He lies, and he lies more. That is why he is no longer on the air and I doubt seriously he will get another gig...Good bye Mr. Olbermann...

1. shogan profile image78
      shoganposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm about as moderate as one gets, but I think we should all agree that speaking the truth and getting ratings have little to do with one another.

I agree with you, but the Fox watchers DO believe they are hearing the truth!!!

And they also believe that calling for people to be "shot in the head" is no worse than calling Palin an idiot.

1. shogan profile image78

I think it's human nature to believe what is easiest to believe, regardless of one's politics.  The shame of contemporary society is that we too often feel like we have to pigeon-hole the "other" in order to define ourselves.

Naturally, I have opinions like anyone else, but I usually feel like my opinions are far less important than attempting to see where others are coming from.

Really I thought truth was determined by majority vote and there is no more responsive and constantly active voting system than a free market place.  Olberman lost in a free market place, perhaps the most free market place (outside of radio).  Viewers vote with their time and he lost the vote. 

If people are incapable of determining the "truth" or where they should invest their own interests, efforts, opinions and votes than perhaps we should hand ourselves over to a ruling elite and go plow the kings fields.

1. John Holden profile image60
          John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh! You gave that one up a bit easily didn't you?

1. uncorrectedvision profile image60

You see I do believe that people are capable, with sufficient information, to decide best where to place their own personal, individual efforts.  If we reject that notion we re-embrace the tyrant.

I thought you Brits were experts on sarcasm?

2. shogan profile image78

Truth should be determined by the individual.  Reality, on the other hand, is usually determined by the majority.  If our truth and the majority opinion align, well, that's a lucky day.

2. wbfree profile image60
      wbfreeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree except that I believe he will get another job somewhere. He does sports commentating, and there's probably some other liberal waste-yard that will put him back on the air.

4. lovemychris profile image76

Well, sometimes you have ample evidence of "where people are coming from", and if you think it is wrong, that is enought to make you stick to your convictions. (I wanted to say guns)

IF you have a whole host of people saying things that you know are not true, but they are repeated and repeated and repeated and there is no opposing place for you to go.....it's a one-sided affair!

And I HOPE that is not what is coming with this Comcast take-over....another right-leaning tv station!
    Or even a "fair and balanced" one.

If we have a far right place for far-righties, we need a far left one for the lefties as well!

5. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

Corporate America has been buying up media and news outlets and Ralph Nader has an interesting article warning the public about this..
    http://citizenactionmonitor.wordpress.c … n-america/

6. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 13 years ago

I won't miss Keith. I like O'Donnell much better. Now, if we can just get rid of Beck and Rush!

1. wbfree profile image60
      wbfreeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Get rid of Beck and Rush? lol Liberals wish!

If you don't like them, all you have to do is change the station, change the channel, or simply turn the radio or t.v. off. Then go about your business. Good grief. roll

"Get rid of Beck and Rush? lol  Liberals wish!"

Liberals and one moderate republican apparently.

7. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 13 years ago

This sheds more light on Keith's problems:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and- … countdown/

8. Hugh Williamson profile image76
    Hugh Williamsonposted 13 years ago

I'm wondering if he might have gotten into hot water for his surprising anti-Obama rant (about selling out to the rich in the Bush tax bill extension).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1eSYLAODE

He is well respected as a sports announcer and that may be his next gig. Or, maybe after taking some time off, he may be back. It happened once before.

No way. Insulting Obama is BIG bucks!

9. I am DB Cooper profile image63
    I am DB Cooperposted 13 years ago

The timing of this (right after the NBC/Comcast merger) is suspicious. Perhaps he couldn't work for a company involved in one of the most troubling mergers of our time.

10. lovemychris profile image76

I have Comcast as a provider, and I don't understand them.
    They bill you 1 month ahead, so your current bill is what you owe for this month and the next one combined. Makes no sense.

Pay me today for a hamburger next week!

Anyway---you may be right DB....or he just couldn't "clean up" like they wanted him too....which is dam ironic, because he never suggested shooting people!

But Bill Maher thinks when he ended "worst persons", it was over.

Well, Big Ed says he won't change.....I hope so.

11. lovemychris profile image76

"liberal waste-yard" ---ya see how they don't practice what they preach!!!

Nice, remember....Beck TOLD you!!

Must be nice    must be nice     must be nice     
    no more kill kill kill kill kill kill...............

But hey--at least Russshhhhhhh is now officially an idiot. As if he wasn't before. That Chinese rant of his was embarrasing.

12. Flightkeeper profile image65
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Keith Olbermann was kicked off the air?!

Hallelujah!!!! lol  This year is gonna be better than I thought. I have to feel sorry for the Libbies, now that their deranged leader is gone they won't know what to think. lol lol

Of course I'm gonna miss those lefty rants.  They were incredibly amusingly laughable.

13. lovemychris profile image76

At least they weren't scary nuts.

shoot in the head
    strangle with my bare hands
    pour gasoline down Pelosi's throat

Yeah.....worst person in the world was vile compared to that! wink

14. Flightkeeper profile image65

As usual you don't make any sense to me, but that's okay. As long as you know what you're talking about.

google "Glenn Beck's violent rhetoric"...educate yourself.

Your violent rhetoric examples are one-sided and there's plenty of evidence that the lefturds have violent rhetoric but I knew that and I'm kicking myself again for responding to your posts.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
          Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"lefturds" Not very polite.

I bet you'll like this one. You can pass it on to your KKK friends.
          http://open.salon.com/blog/keka/2010/10 … _with_guns

I resent and see it as a personal attack that you think I would associate with Ku Klux Klan members.  I've reported you.

I find that equally offensive but am not surprised at all by the lengths some scoundrels will go when their wits run out.

I don't mind the namecalling, some of it is just all in fun and I can take it.  But I draw the line on this one.

I will defend to the death a man's right to speak his mind, regardless of whether I agree with him.  The line for me is being called a racist.

Oh, by the way, wasn't this all about Kieth Olberman.  Last time I checked he was white and German - twist that as you will.

I would defend any person's right to free political speech.  Calling me a racist is not political speech.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Liberal "lefturds" is okay. KKK friends is offensive?

I have nothing to say to you.

2. profile image0
                PrettyPantherposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Typical female conservative of late; they like to dish it out then play the victim when it gets dished back at 'em.

You're just angry because I didn't believe you when you said you ran a business.  I looked at your profile, you work for a government agency, it's your boyfriend who ran a ranch.  And if you don't have a clue about what's obviously going on here, there's nothing I can do to enlighten you.

Do you know how to starve a rancher(works for farmers, too)?  Blow up their mailbox that way the subsidy checks stop.

2. profile image0

LOL!  Watch out, that classy side of yours is showing.

The bison ranch was my idea, is in my name, and 70% of the capital invested is mine.  No subsidies from the government, not even a loan. I know it's hard for your tiny closed mind to grasp, but it's true. 

And, I am not mad.  I'm just going to call you out on your little game every time I see you play it.

But thanks for having me re-read my profile.  I'm married now so I'll need to change that.  smile

Yes--their big one is to say if you disagree with them, you hate America.
                  Extremely offensive, and used big time during Bushco to silence dissent.

Same MO today......if you're not with us, you're against America.

15. John Holden profile image60
    John Holdenposted 13 years ago

"Lefturds"  Hm, setting a really fine example there aren't you?

Thank you!

16. uncorrectedvision profile image60
    uncorrectedvisionposted 13 years ago

He asked for more than he was worth and MSNBC let him go instead of paying for the extra cheese on his medium pizza.

17. Flightkeeper profile image65

If obermann still had his show I can see him nominating the president of MSNBC the Worst Person in the World! lol

18. Ralph Deeds profile image65
    Ralph Deedsposted 13 years ago

What happened to Keith Olbermann is the same thing that happened to Phil Donohue for speaking out on Iraq and the Smothers Brothers and Pete Seeger for criticizing the government on Vietnam. Comcast which has bought NBC denies having anything to do with it. Based on my experience with Comcast I trust them even less than NBC.

Seriously?  Seriously?  Seriously, you are comparing the vacuous Phil Donahue and the rabid, frothing, madman, Kieth Olberman to the Smothers Brothers?  Really?  Honestly?

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65

The Smothers Brothers and Pete Seeger were fired for speaking out on the Vietnam war. Donohue was silenced by NBC for spealing out on the Iraq invasion, and NBC and the other networks treated us to nightly commercials for the invasion of Iraq by neocon "experts" selected by the Pentagon or Cheney's goons. I'm not sure why Olbermann was fired. He spoke out against a lot of things--Iraq, Afghanistan and others. He hadn't been getting along with NBC management for some time.

You mean Donahue wasn't dismissed because he is increasingly irrelevant in a world in which he no longer fits and cannot draw flies if the putrefaction of his world view wasn't washed away by Marlo's association with St. Jude's?

I ran into Knuckles and Lefty - oops I mean - Righty at a Dick Cheney's goons reunion the other day - they miss the old days when we put on our brown shirts and arm bands and kicked in front doors and knocked heads together at NBCCBSABCCNNMSNBCTIMENEWSWEEKNYTIMESLATIMESWASHINGTONPOST and made them all toe the line or else.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65

Increasingly irrelevant? Donohue was prescient enough to realize that invading Iraq was a huge mistake. When he said so he was broomed. He was smarter than the foreign policy establishment--Washington Post, NY Times, Council on Foreign Relations, et al. They permitted the issue to be framed incorrectly--i.e., if Iraq had WMD we had not choice to invade; if Iraq didn't have WMD there was no need to invade. This was wrong. We had lived for 60 years previously with Russia and China's thousands of nuclear weapons ready to launch at the U.S. 24-7. Iraq had neither motive nor means to deliver WMD at the U.S. We survived nicely without Bush's cockamamie "premptive war" policy edict. The result--30,000+ Ameican soldiers and 100,000 Iraqis killed, half the Christians driven out of the country, and a destabilized Iraq aligned with Iran. Donohue was smart enough to forsee this and you're saying he's irrelevant? Gimme a break!

19. jokeapptv profile image59
    jokeapptvposted 13 years ago

i almost got rid of my satellite tv because of that channel.
    i dont like paying to hear the stuff that came out his mouth or others on that channel. i even called the satellite tv people. they agreeded with me and so did a few cable tv reps that came by the house. karma i think

Funny--you can get Fox for free with your basic cable. MSNBC you have to pay x-tra for!!!

Funny huh?
      Geuss they want to make it easier for you to watch Fox than MSNBC.

Errr, WHICH liberal media????

1. BillyDRitchie profile image61
        BillyDRitchieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Um, cable providers are different from media outlets, love.  They most likely chose the most popular cable news network for availability on basic because it will draw more customers.

That pesky capitalism, anything for a profit thing again, I know....

20. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 13 years ago

I think all this speculation might be premature.  From what I've read, it was likely that Olbermann wanted out to pursue other interests.

"to pursue other interests."

This usually translates...."he got fired".....

1. profile image0

Sometimes it translates to that.  I don't think so in this case. 

LMC, I don't think there is any evidence that censorship had anything to do with Olbermann leaving MSNBC.  I have a feeling that KO will have greater freedom to pursue his interests now that he is free from them.

21. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Holy carp (as Brenda would say).
    It's one thing to disagree with/question someone's political views as expressed here.
    To question someone's personal business experience based solely on what is (or is not) written in their Hub Pages profile is assuming a LOT.
    But you know what they say about never "assume" -- because it makes an ASS out of U and Me lol

A lesson the libturds never seem to learn.

Speaking of Brenda I haven't seen her for awhile.

Has she been banned?

Haven't seen her either.  Don't know of any banning.

I don't always agree with her religious theories but she sticks to her guns.

2. John Holden profile image60

Gosh, another impressive winning argument! I'm in awe!

Stick around, you haven't seen anything yet.

22. lovemychris profile image76

This exchange between jim and flighty answers Quarks' question on another thread....Are Dolphins smarter than humans?

I'd have to say you can see the answer to that one!!  smile

1. profile image0

smile

23. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 13 years ago

I dont know whats wrong with you guys , not understanding MSNBC , I had them figured out when IMUS was fired.

24. BillyDRitchie profile image61
    BillyDRitchieposted 13 years ago

Any chance that MSNBC just woke up and said "Hey, this guy is getting eaten alive in the ratings....we need somebody who can, oh I don't know....GET VIEWERS!".

Or does that make too much sense?

25. lovemychris profile image76

It makes no sense.
    He's the one who got the ratings up. If you read that article habee linked to, it said that MSNBC has always had a problem with him, because he's "uncontrollable". They now feel fine with getting rid of him, because the audience is there....thanks to him.

Maybe he wanted to leave too, because he knows what is coming.....it all spells censorship of liberals, while the right sails on--saying whatever they feel like.

It is as it has always been.

You're kidding, right?  Olbermann got the ratings up?  When Bill O'Reilly pulls more viewers in his time slot than MSNBC and CNN combined? 

And where is this censorship of liberals?  Almost every cable news network and most certainly the big 3 network news outfits have a decidedly left bent.

I'd love for you to find a single conservative who is in favor of eliminating liberal free speech.

The pornographer-in-chief Rupert Murdoch.

Then perhaps you can explain why Murdoch has no problem hiring liberals to be a part of Fox News?

In the early eighties I knew several left wing journos who worked for right wing newspapers.
            They wrote copy with a left slant and the sub-editors edited it to a right wing slant.

Um, perhaps they wrote it with a left slant and the editors simply removed the left slant.

In many leftist circles that would be enough to qualify as right wing journalism.....

Um, they could have, but they didn't.

Helen Thomas and Rick Sanchez got fired.....not really liberals, but it was a Politically Correct Issue...shhhhhhhh.

Meanwhile, Limbutt can call Obama a jack-Ass and Beck can say he hates white people.

"Almost every cable news network and most certainly the big 3 network news outfits have a decidedly left bent."

Which ones are against the wars? Which ones are for the public option? Which ones called for an investigation into the Bush administration?

None.

Helen Thomas retired after the firestorm following her comments about Jews.  She is free to say that, but as with any speech, their may be repercussions.  In no way does that mean she cannot speak her mind.

And yes, Rush and Beck can say what they wish, it is their opinion and their right.  Just because you disagree does not mean that they should not be allow to say it.

Um, news organizations ideally should not be for or against wars or public option or any other subject... they are there to report the news.  If you want somebody to be in favor of something, then check out an opinion show, which both Olbermann and Hannity are.

1. TamCor profile image81
            TamCorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is something I've been wondering about--ARE there ANY news organizations that are not biased one way or another? I would really like to know the answer, so I can check them out. smile

I mean one that both sides can agree on is neutral...if that's possible... big_smile

1. Aya Katz profile image83
              Aya Katzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Both sides? Are there only two sides?

lol...Obviously, I meant Republican/Democrat, because so many are so far apart in their views...but the Tea Party and any others are quite welcome to chime in, too!   big_smile

1. profile image0

I don't know, call me weird but I don't think news should be about reporting sides; it should be about reporting the truth whatever that might be.

I don't think any of the major US news outlets do a great job of that.

I agree--that's why I asked the question! smile

2. BillyDRitchie profile image61

I'd say CNN and Fox are the most balanced as far as their news reporting......their bias becomes apparent in their choice of op ed shows.....

Thanks Billy--Those are the two we tend to view the most!

Helen Thomas said: "You can say whatever you want about president Obama, but in America--you cannot criticize Israel." That is censorship.
            Sanchez....what did he say that was so offensive? He got fired, for what? If that's not censorship, what is?

And no one has  answered why The Bush FCC fined Stern out of a job on commercial radio.
            They were going to SHUT STATIONS DOWN that played him! Not censorship?

And you said that the top 3 news organizations are left-leaning. How?

I kind of think "toning it down" IS censorship.....whether Olbermann took it upon himself or not. He seems to be the only one practicing that.....

If you say they all have the right to say what they want...then bring open sex talk back to commercial radio and TV---and put those 7 swear words back into play!

Um, actually you can say whatever you wish about Israel, nobody is stopping you.  Helen Thomas can still say whatever she wishes as well.

I'm free to call my boss a goat buggering pervert.....he is equally free to unceremoniously show me the door.  There are consequences that come with free speech.

Rick Sanchez also offered unflattering critiques of his employers, which he is free to do, but nothing says his employers have to continue to pay him for the privilege.

And I'm hoping Howard Stern needs no explanation.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)