New HubNugetts Hub is up and running + WINNERS!

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (21 posts)
  1. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image77
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 13 years ago

Welcome to the wonderful world of hubnuggets. It's a wonderful place to be. The sun is always shining, the birds are always singing, and everyone loves everybody else. You never hear a harsh or unkind word. This is where we go to help decide who will be on the HubNuggets Wannabe List. Come on in and visit with us.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Wonderful-W … Hubnuggets

1. Iontach profile image69
      Iontachposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good luck all you new Hubnuggets!!!

2. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 13 years ago

Singing merrily in the wonderful world of Hubnuggets!  Thumbs up KoffeeKlatch Gals!  big_smile

3. RedElf profile image90
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

Happily on my way to read and vote big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

4. allweathersforum profile image60
    allweathersforumposted 13 years ago

Congratulations to all who have been chosen for Hubnuggets. This is a great honor and I look forward to congratulating the winner. Blessings to you all.

5. leahlefler profile image95
    leahleflerposted 13 years ago

Read and voted. Good luck, Hubnuggets!

6. Joesy Shmoesy profile image61
    Joesy Shmoesyposted 13 years ago

Thanks so much for the nomination, I feel like it was for an Oscar, even better a People's Choice Award.  Win or loose I am beyond honored to be nominated.  It has been a dream of mine for at least five months now (smile).  Thanks again and congrats to all of the other nominees.

7. FaithDream profile image78
    FaithDreamposted 13 years ago

My dream of writing has now been realized.
    For today I checked my email and found much to my surprise,
    that I had been nominated, for the distinguished hubnugget prize.
    Oh yes, What a Wonderful World.

Making your Life Count - You too can make a difference.
    Thank you.

8. udylove profile image59
    udyloveposted 13 years ago

Thank you so much for the nomination. l always believed that everybody's opinions and ideas are unique regardless of what their believe may be.
    For all you hubbers out there, please continue to write because
    your ideas are helping to shape people's life positively.

9. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 13 years ago

Keep voting everyone!  Let's support the Hubnuggets!  Wwwhhheeee! big_smile

10. gypsumgirl profile image72
    gypsumgirlposted 13 years ago

I am honored to be nominated.  Thank you for all the positive support and encourage in this community.  I have really enjoyed my time on HubPages so far and it's only been a couple of weeks.  There are many people I have interacted with who have inspired me to reflect and grow.

Good luck to fellow Hugnuggets nominees.  There is an incredible amount of good writing and sharing going on on this site...it's contagious!

11. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 13 years ago

Love the hub Gal. Did my reading and voting. Congrats to all you hubnuggeteer nominees. Good luck. Remember to promote your hub, get all your friends and relatives to drop by and read and vote. They do not need to be Hubpages members to vote.

Stay warm everyone. I'm off to clear away the 4&5 foot high drift from the drive way... any volunteers?
    didn't think so

Have a great day everyone
    Zsuzsy

1. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image77
      KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'd like to congratulate each and everyone of the nominees.  Everyone of you are on the hub because you deserve it.  I look forward to seeing more writing from each of you.  If there are any questions or you ever need any help please let one of the Hub Elite know.  We are always happy to help.

KoffeeKlatch Gals

12. Judy HBerg profile image79
    Judy HBergposted 13 years ago

I will join in the chorus and say thanks for the nomination as it is indeed truly an honor. 

The concept of supporting writers new to Hubpages is not only refreshing but brilliant!  Thanks for the support and vote of confidence as it certainly will fuel future hubs.

13. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 13 years ago

I enjoyed reading all the nominated Hubs and send congrats to you all!

1. Mike's Corner profile image70
      Mike's Cornerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am so confused about Hubnuggets -- where does one find the nominated Hubnuggets? Also, can anyone vote on the Hubnuggets?

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
        Patty Inglish, MSposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Anyone can vote and you can go to the top of this thread and click on the link. You'll find a new thread like this every Friday with a new link for that week's nominations.

1. Mike's Corner profile image70
          Mike's Cornerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Got it now, thanks!

14. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 13 years ago

The winners have been determined!

Holidays and Celebrations (148 total votes)

* Today Was My Birthday (56 votes, 38%)
        * The Winter Solstice - The Sun moves into Capricorn (36 votes, 24%)
        * Things to Do on Valentine's Day if You're Single (32 votes, 22%)

Religion and Philosophy (56 total votes)

* Making Your Life Count (31 votes, 55%)
        * I'm that guy. (8 votes, 14%)
        * The People You'll See In Heaven (6 votes, 11%)

Politics and Social Issues (23 total votes)

* Black Civil War Soldiers in the History of the Civil War (8 votes, 35%)
        * Clean Energy Sources Could Power the World (4 votes, 17%)
        * A Sense of Entitlement (3 votes, 13%)

1. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

still think we need a  hubnugget accolade

15. RedElf profile image90
    RedElfposted 13 years ago

Congratulations to all the nominees and the winners! Well done!
    big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)