Google AdSense Account Disabled

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)
  1. vaguesan profile image69
    vaguesanposted 13 years ago

Awesome. Just awesome. Right when my hubs were starting to take off and I was actually earning daily, this happens.

I've never done anything against google's TOS so I've been completely blindsided. I filled out an appeal and google says they'll be back to me in a week.

I can't believe google treats legit users like myself so awfully.

1. vaguesan profile image69
      vaguesanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry I forgot to ask... What else can I do? And has anyone else had this happen despite following the rules? The last couple of days I've only received a couple dollars. How can they actually think that this constitutes click fraud?

2. profile image0
      edueckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I know what you mean Blindsided I had a blog and I was getting some money from AdSense .
      Then I saw this ad I guess on my blog I right clicked on it to see if I could get it off and the next thing I know I got an Email form google telling me about double clicking.

I have no Google Account.

I put a lot more faith in face book but it can happen there too.

2. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

I think your best bet is to post this in the AdSense forums. Good luck!

3. thisisoli profile image69
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Getting banned by Google is always bad,  First off, search the internet for your Pub-ID check it has never been stolen.  Secondly, has your account ever been associated with stolen content? Have you ever taken someone elses work and posted it as your own? DO you host a site containing 'spun' content?

Basically just scour your sites for anything that might be 'of detriment to searchers'.

Asking in the google adsense forums may help, but there is an unfortuantely high chance you will get drowned out by people who got banned for legitimate reasons.

4. vaguesan profile image69
    vaguesanposted 13 years ago

I write for hubpages and webanswers and for your site soli and thats it. I don't spin ect.

I've written an appeal and hopefully it will work out. If not, I'll probably be done with writing online.

5. profile image0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 13 years ago

There are many other ways to make money online. Once you've been banned by Google, it's probably best to move on. If you've been accepted to the Amazon program, learn how to make that convert on HP.

Adsense really isn't everything. While it provides a nice level of income for me, it's never been my biggest earner.

6. thisisoli profile image69
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

Try moving more towards Amazon, it really does feel like a kick in the teeth when you get removed form Google, but if the appeal doesnt work use Hubpages for Amazon affiliates and backlinks, and link back to your own site, which you cna then focus on and monetise with other affiliate programs.

1. viryabo profile image93
      viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sound advice.

7. Tina Kachan profile image59
    Tina Kachanposted 13 years ago

I too got my adsense account disabled just couple days ago, I don`t know what I did. Exactly the same situation as yours.

I didn`t even appeal since I have read so many threads of people complaning how they can not get their account reinstated. Even if you try to prove you did nothing wrong, your chances are really slim. But I hope it works out for you wink

I already added Amazon capsules to all of my hubs. So it is moving on to Amazon now and learning to make money with them. I believe everything happens for a reason. No Google is going to stop me from making money online. Do not let this stop you either smile

8. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

Doesn't Google give a reason when they ban an account?

9. profile image58
    Ross Kposted 13 years ago

Actually no,  Google sends out 1 of 2 emails saying that you are a threat to advertisers.  One talks about click fraud and the other doesnt really tell you why.  Frankly google really doesnt offer support for their products you always get directed to the forums.

10. Jamie Brock profile image91
    Jamie Brockposted 13 years ago

I feel your pain.. my account was closed recently (just out of the blue-no warning)for invalid click activity.. It felt like I was punched in the stomach..  I had put so much time and effort into my hubs as my adsense earnings were rising and it really motivated me to keep going. If I did anything wrong, I honestly do not know what it was... I wrote a hub on it recently because I felt so strong about it. I just know that there are lots of people out there who put a lot of time and energy into it and want them to be aware that this happens.  I wish I hadn't taken adsense so seriously now.

11. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

This thread is extremely worrying.

12. Aiden Roberts profile image68
    Aiden Robertsposted 13 years ago

I had my account disabled twice in as many weeks, I took the advice of hubbers and used the Adsense forums and filled in the Adsense online forms.

I was not accused of click fraud so maybe that's why they reinstated the account, my advice is to try the forums, await a reply from Google and in the mean time try other affiliate programs. If your adsense account is reinstated you will not be reliant on them so look at it as a bonus.

It is a horrible feeling but don't let it stop you, good luck!

13. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 13 years ago

I don't like the looks of this at all.  Is Google making a habit f stealing seller's money?  I guess I'd complain to my attorney general and send a formal one to the FCC because it would make me mad they pull this stunt with me.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)