random thoughts please

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (50 posts)
  1. ByChanceTV profile image58
    ByChanceTVposted 13 years ago

Please post your 'Random' Thought here please...

"Sometimes I taste like Polkadots"

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4598176_f248.jpg

1. pylos26 profile image71
      pylos26posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bee on thistle.

2. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Bug on a weed.
      Buzz off.

2. txgal profile image59
    txgalposted 13 years ago

Eating cheetos right now is my pleasure.

3. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 13 years ago

Do skinny jeans suit people with fat legs?

ByChanceTVposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If they do, would that be the suit they're wearing?

2. 2uesday profile image64
      2uesdayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry I do n't know the answer I have worn skinny jeans but never owned fat legs.

How can you wear skinny jeans if they do n't fit your legs?

4. ByChanceTV profile image58
    ByChanceTVposted 13 years ago

Thinking about something too long makes the time go by.

5. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 13 years ago

What kind of hat can I buy to go with eye bags?

ByChanceTVposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm so tired of that question - yawn....

6. Midnight Oil profile image82
    Midnight Oilposted 13 years ago

Choose neither a woman nor linen by candlelight.

7. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 13 years ago

A loyal companion is important whether it be a man or beast, or even if the man is a beast.

8. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Women should be seen and not heard!  smile

1. Bellamie profile image59
      Bellamieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OMG!  A caveman must have said that!!

9. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Men are the root of all evil. Women are light; men are dark. Women rule, and men drool! lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A rolling woman gathers no moss!

1. habee profile image92
        habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

A stoned man rolls his own moss.

10. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...where'd the time go....

11. safiq ali patel profile image67
    safiq ali patelposted 13 years ago

Jesus christ superstar. He's the biggest celebrity of them all. You did ask and this was my random thought. Perhaps it's cos it's getting towards Easter time.

12. MissE profile image78
    MissEposted 13 years ago

Which is worse, being the tallest one in a room or the shortest?

13. evvy_09 profile image60
    evvy_09posted 13 years ago

My kind of forum topic!  Time flies when I get bored and throw the clock around. If I cut down a tree and it falls on a Unicorn will I get taxed for winning the Lottery?  Speaking of winning,  why do people try for to be the Biggest Loser?

14. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

I REALLY hate snow.

15. Dale Nelson profile image38
    Dale Nelsonposted 13 years ago

Why is it that when people phone and leave a message you say "yes I have a pen" and then run around and try to find a pen instead of saying " no I dont have a pen "

1. timorous profile image82
      timorousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Because you know you have a pen somewhere, it just isn't readily at hand.  In other words, you weren't lying, just optomistic. smile

2. KristenGrace profile image61
      KristenGraceposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I just did this today !!!

16. lorlie6 profile image72
    lorlie6posted 13 years ago

It is warmer in the summer than it is in the mountains.  Random thoughts don't have to make sense, do they?

17. jayjay40 profile image67
    jayjay40posted 13 years ago

Who was the first person that found out some berries are posionous? It couldn't have been the person who ate it, but someone that was watching.  Did he write it down, or point and laugh?

1. evvy_09 profile image60
      evvy_09posted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile  I bet it was first point and laugh then it was noted.

18. Bellamie profile image59
    Bellamieposted 13 years ago

What was the very first cuss word and who said it?

1. Midnight Oil profile image82
      Midnight Oilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Has to be God after he got his first quarterly energy bill for providing light to the world- after that bill there was less light... wink

But then again it could of been the devil after getting his heating bill and shouted out  'oh hell'

1. Bellamie profile image59
        Bellamieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol!   that's funny!

19. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

'World belongs to those who understand it'

20. Bellamie profile image59
    Bellamieposted 12 years ago

How long ago is a long time ago?

21. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 12 years ago

did you here about the three blondes who just walked into the building....

You would think one of them would have seen it..

oops wrong thread, well it is random. big_smile

1. ValveWrenches profile image60
      ValveWrenchesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

My dog has fleas.

22. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4923554_f248.jpg
    Hello-o-o-o! Any nuts down there?

1. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 12 years agoin reply to this

love that

2. Zac Kenni profile image55
      Zac Kenniposted 12 years agoin reply to this

hahaha smile cute!!

23. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 12 years ago

Once upon a time they all lived happily ever after.....the men and the women.

24. ddsurfsca profile image73

Yesterdays tomorrow is like the day before tomorrow and the day before yesterday with two sunsets.

25. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 12 years ago

A Poet once stood on this spot...

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4994081_f248.jpg

WHY?
    Why on a Writing Site... Are those who Use the Best Words, often frowned upon and used as Cannon Fodder, by those who feel insecure by words and the power that they create.. When written or used So Well?  hmm

26. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 12 years ago

sometimes i like to dress up as the lone ranger...or tonto

27. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 12 years ago

Words hurt and words heal; both start with H choose what you want smile smile

28. ddsurfsca profile image73

men and sperm have one thing in common, they both stand on in a million chance of becoming human....

1. sofs profile image76
      sofsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LoL that was a good one smile

29. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

I was gonna write something, then I thought, no I wont, but as you can see I did.

30. Mindtrapz profile image61
    Mindtrapzposted 12 years ago

I want to sit in the front row at the Thomas the Train concert. Gives me fuzzy wuzzies all over, primarily on wednesdays....but never again will I buy skim milk from her again..she dont know who I am, my mom said Im special. Buy a potporri candle on that!

1. profile image0
      writeronlineposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This dyslexic guy walks into a bra...

31. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 12 years ago

I hate hemming stuff, sewing on buttons, reality TV shows, the hours of 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., and all orange vegetables except for carrots (although I'm none too fond of frozen carrots either).  I tend to like 6:00 to 7:00 (both a.m. and p.m.).  (Not a fan of yard work either, by the way.)

32. ddsurfsca profile image73

I hate when other peoples problems get pushed onto me making them my problems.  Then I get a load of crap when nobody likes how I deal with their problems.  It is a no win situation.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)