Good,funny and romantic pick-up lines..

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (50 posts)
  1. theseus profile image72
    theseusposted 13 years ago

Hi gals & guys..Valentines Day is right around the corner..
    Post any pick-up line (conversation style) that you think is good, funny or romantic..

I'll start:

You: "Can you give me directions?
    Boy/Girl: Where?
    You: To your heart?" cool

You: "Excuse me, are you a dictionary?
    Girl/Boy: Why?
    You: Because you give meaning to my life." smile

1. profile image0
      Earl Noah Bernsbyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

"Pardon me Miss, but - Do you have change for $1 million?"

1. profile image0
        Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

So are you trying to date her or just take her money... oh... is it cause she looks like a million bucks. Well that one would be wasted on me, Im obviously not smart enough to catch on before you'd shake your head and walk away.

2. Liam Hannan profile image59
    Liam Hannanposted 13 years ago

"Exscuse me miss, do you know what material this jacket is?"

"That's right; boyfriend material"

3. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

roll No Wonder You Guys Can Only Talk About It!! big_smile

Those are Direculous Intros.... smile

I'll dedicate this one to You two....

"I see that you are lost when it comes to talking to someone of the opposite sex" hmm

"Out of Pity... I'd Like To Help You Out" smile

"Which Way Did You Come In?" big_smile

4. Bronson_Hub profile image59
    Bronson_Hubposted 13 years ago

My name is Bronson, and I'm a Hubaholic.

So... your hub or mine?

1. Denise Handlon profile image85
      Denise Handlonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol   I love it!

2. profile image0
      Beth37posted 11 years agoin reply to this

haha

5. Jeff Berndt profile image73
    Jeff Berndtposted 13 years ago

There are no romantic pickup lines.

There are clever ones, funny ones, pathetic ones, original ones, cliched ones, but no romantic ones.

1. Pearldiver profile image67
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

AND..... Clubs!!  big_smile

2. Denise Handlon profile image85
      Denise Handlonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And so...??? Mr Berndt, when are you going to show us your stuff!  Are you Mr Romantic?  We're all eyes on you now, smile

theseusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

count me in..smile

6. livewithrichard profile image70
    livewithrichardposted 13 years ago

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-sad-crying-025.gif I hope those tears arn't over a guy. If they are then he wasn't right for you. The right guy will never make you cry. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-093.gif

7. Pearldiver profile image67

roll  That's sad Rich! sad

8. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

"Mr. Happy says hi."

9. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

“Are those real?”

1. profile image0
      Travis_S_Musicposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Haha, that reminds me of when I stayed with my fiancee for christmas. Her little brother said "Kiss each other!" So we did and he got close and said "Is it real?!" xD

OMG..lol

10. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 13 years ago

Boy intentionally bumps into girl, he apologizes saying,

“Oh I’m sorry,” looking into her eyes with an astounded expression, “I didn’t know angels flew this close to the ground.”

Corny but it works.

11. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Heard this one somewhere: At a bar, woman meets man. She says, "What's your name?" He says, "Joe". She says, "I got your name tattooed on my ass". They go to her place and she undresses. Tattooed on her ass is "Your Name".

12. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

If you are one of the booger, I am sure I will pick you first! (YUCK LOL)

13. Pearldiver profile image67

"Oh Wow!" She Looks Confused... "You Look Just Like Your Mum!"

Tell Me that doesn't work! smile

14. theseus profile image72
    theseusposted 13 years ago

Hi all, Happy Valentines!!

Liam Hannan:suave lines to use on a girl.cool
    Pearldiver: Mastered the craft:D
    Bronson_Hub: smooth move.smile
    Jeff Berndt: someday I hope that you can think of something romantic to say your special someone;
    livewithrichard:I totally agree;
    paradigmsearch: charming moves that still work
    readytoescape: it sure did worked on me..once..big_smile
    knolyourself:lol, this post surely lifted my spirit today, thank's.
    prettydarkhorse: tongue

To everyone: Thank's for posting.

15. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 13 years ago

I was waiting for a trolley when an attractive women made eye contact as she passed buy.With out thinking I said
    "Excuse me madam,I'm homeless and was wondering if you could spare two hundred thousand dollars so I can buy a condo"?
    We still see each other and have become very good friends...no,she didn't give me the two hundred thou...

Oh,that's such a cute story..I hope that what the two of you have will last for a long,long,long, time..I'm such a believer of happy-endings.Happy Valentines.
      God bless you.

2. Pearldiver profile image67

I'm pretty sure that the thread was meant to PICK UP - Not STICKUP Lines roll

Wouldn't it have been better to have waited until she had passed Sell instead of Buy? hmm 
      You could have pretended that you were Special big_smile

@PDH..... That would be cruel!!! sad
      Especially if they didn't look the 2nd time big_smile
      Hope your day was a good one!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, I will smile of course,,after saying it....
        Happy V Day PD, I am fine, hope your day is good too!

Well you have a really good day PDH... It was Valentine's Day here Yesterday smile

I so want to change to a Northern Time Zone... It's Seriously Not True that Kiwis are premature at everything!! yikes big_smile

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
            prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

of course you are not. Is it fall already there??

Yep... but I'm Still Standing Maita! smile

Hope you had a good day mate! smile

2. cheaptrick profile image73
        cheaptrickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hello pd.I see you still havent shaken your obsession for sticking it to me.Your comments Are amusing in a childish sort of way.Have you been"Diving for pearls of wisdom"lately?You really Should try to get off that Island one day.There's a Whole Big world out there.Who Knows,you might actually learn something.smilesmile
        Here's a propasition,How about you Ignore my comments and Ill continue to Ignore yours:)smile

Hahaha... How Cheap... Trick! smile

You must really try to learn to hide those insecurities far better when you are around Scorpios big_smile

As someone on an island who has had to learn that big world stuff.. from visiting seagulls and ship wrecked sailors... let me share some of that knowledge with you for free Cheap!

I am told that if one sits continuously through time on the side of a boat, holding onto their tackle... They Will Not Avoid Piles.. and ever possible side effect of them! big_smile

Judging by your well wishes... clearly, you have found out that the need for new undies is one of the side effects of your disorder sad big_smile

Thanks for sailing away Cheap! big_smile

1. cheaptrick profile image73
            cheaptrickposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OK Peni...I mean Pearl Diver,Lets play.You blather on and on in your childish attempts at displaying your Self proclaimed Wisdom"I will not suffer a fool".At least say something original rather than riping of what Someone else has said many many times before.You keep trying to stick the"Insecurities"barb in but it doesn't work.The hallmark of a small mind is personal attack...which is something you Excel at.I keep asking my self why I keep responding to such an immature clearly emotionally stunted young man?...or should I say Boy?I wish I had the time to Live at my screen the way you do however a website is a small part of my world.Doe's it Feel Good to project your self as an all knowing wise man as you bully others from the safety of your[must be]parents basement.I offered a flag of truce but in your infantile mind you reject it.I'll be happy to trade insults until one of us gets banned.For me it doesnt matter...I'm betting it would be a disaster in your golf ball sized reality:)

16. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

pick up line -- I have never done this, but maybe I will do this one time. When you like to know a guys name then you look at them in the eyes and when they look at you (they will feel conscious cos you have been looking at them, make it obvious that you have been looking at them and when they look at you, shift your eyes to another directions, maybe do these twice or more), then finally tell them "What are you looking at?" Maybe it is effective.

17. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I've had great success with..

"Hi"

That's what I call..confidence..lol

18. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

see my card to everyone in the other Happy Valentine's Day Everybody, thread!  It says it all.

19. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

My favorite cheesy line is "If I tell you that you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

Tried saying it to a girl? Did it worked? smile

1. tritrain profile image70
        tritrainposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I use it on my girlfriend all the time.  big_smile

20. TheJman profile image60
    TheJmanposted 13 years ago

this one goes in the funny column... and it needs to be said with a cute accent and very quickly! tongue

drum roll please!!

"Hey baby.. what's happening? lets groove!

21. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

One line that often worked for a friend of mine...

"The only difference between me and all these other guys is that I go down"

You might be surprised at the number of times that worked... and how fast the results were evident

1. TheJman profile image60
      TheJmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yea, but the reason that works is more the fact that it takes confidence to say that to a girl and that's whats the girl picks up on

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

but you are forgetting the source of this confidence

http://pjensi.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/crownroyal-lg.jpg

22. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4619818_f248.jpg

23. manlypoetryman profile image82
    manlypoetrymanposted 13 years ago

Here's one for us 'ol timers...'xcuse me darling but as soon as I looked into your eyes...I forgot what line I was going to use lol

(course I'd get into trouble from my wife if I ever used that one... big_smile)

Clearly She doesn't like it when you repeat yourself! smile

24. profile image0
    Beth37posted 11 years ago

Did you ever notice women don't really have pick up lines? Can you imagine how simple they would be?
    "Hi, Im a female and I'm willing to sleep with you." lol

25. Bill Yovino profile image88
    Bill Yovinoposted 10 years ago

You had me at "Please go way!"

26. bvhpro profile image61
    bvhproposted 10 years ago

I love it! big_smile big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)