here's more proof to ignore about the Faux News network, righties.

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (29 posts)
  1. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 13 years ago

Time and time again proof of the lies spread by the Faux News netwotk surface and are dismissed as lies by those who base their life and votes on lies. This wont change the mind of a Faux News robot but I am looking forward to hearing how and why a former Faux News employee is lying. Remember that before you can claim something is a lie you first must know the truth. If you regularly watch the Faux News Comedy hour, you have no idea what truth actually is.

Welcome to the Unitede Soviet States of America you are working so hard to bring out of the closet. Yes folks, repubs can be found in any number of closets these days.

http://www.alternet.org/media/149879/%2 … s_insider/

1. Ralph Deeds profile image64
      Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's a great link. Faux News is worse than I realized, (and that's pretty bad).

1. uncorrectedvision profile image60
        uncorrectedvisionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

wow, an unnamed source such amazingly potent proof!!!!

1. Ralph Deeds profile image64
          Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It has a ring of truth. Fox is a despicable organization from from Murdoch and Ailes on down.

And a lack of courage and integrity.  An anonymous source is not a source any more than a rumor is a fact.

2. Stump Parrish profile image60
          Stump Parrishposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It works for the faux news comedy hour doesn't it? This is not the first time this charge has been levied against faux news. There are numerous examples of how the faux news/repub propoganda machine regularly broadcasts political spin or out right lies. How do you explain that when faux news viewers are tested on current affairs against people who dont watch faux news, they consistantly provide faux news answers that are incorrect? Faux news fought for the right to lies to it's viewers in a Florida  court and won. Their lawyers stood up in court and admitted that faux news knew some of the stories were lies but that their right to free speech gave them the right to broadcast anything they choose to.

Seems if one can't tell nonsense by the faux news network, there is left something to be desired. The fact that this one link is an unamed source indicates that everything else written about faux news is also a lie in your opinion, correct?
          I was under the impression that unprovable sources are the cornerstone of the right's entire existence. Cant prove a thing about the bible and yet it's regarded as gospel, pun intended. You should be jumping for joy at finding another unnamed source to worship. Are you trying to tell me that faux news actually broadcasts nothing but the truth, so help me god?

3. Pcunix profile image90
          Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You wouldn't believe it if Murdoch told you to your face.

I am so glad you know what I think and believe better than I do.  I think I have seen five minutes of fox news in the last week perhaps an hour in the last month.  I have watched more CNBC than any other of the news channels.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Seems if one can't tell nonsense independent of sources, there is left something to be desired.

3. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

"Hopefully most people understand how dangerous it is for a media outfit to be a straight, unfiltered mouthpiece for an unchecked president" - unnamed insider

I love the unintended irony!
    lol

4. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 13 years ago

Does this make you feel better now

Here is another example of the hundreds of documeted examples of how the faux news network is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the repubs for the faux news righties to ignore about the Faux News network.

If the faux news network was fair and balanced wouldn't they have a couple of 2012 democratic presidential hopefuls on their payroll? Must be a little hard to find one that will lie everytime they open their mouth.

5. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

OUTFOXED: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 434902428#

Good example. I've got that one myself. Of course those who have watched long enough will know in their heart that it is all lies. Bill O Lielly told them so.

1. lovemychris profile image77
        lovemychrisposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Can you believe that Azzhole told that kid his father---who DIED on 9/11, would be ASHAMED  of him?
        O'Really? O'Lielly--there's a HOT place in hell waiting....siiiiizzzzzzllllleee

6. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Actually all big media in the US is
    Faux. Fox is just completely blatant and
    doesn't pretend to be neutral.

Exactly. That's why this myth about a "liberal" media is just that---a myth.

We have one now, with MSNBC......SOME of the time.

2. Stump Parrish profile image60

kno, I agree and all the major networks supported fox's efforts in court to legalize lying to their viewers. What galls me is the lack of intelliegence that is required to believe that faux news is the only one telling the truth. They know this because the faux news network tells them what they want to hear.

Say something derogatory about the enemy and all good soldiers in Faux news's army of idiots will cheer and spread the lies.

I believe that before too long the faux news network will gain a spot at the top of the federal list of dangerous cults operating in America. They certainly have proven how good they are at brainwashing. You must realize of course that a brain the size of a walnut is really, really, easy to wash.

7. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

I don't suppose the FCC could yank their license or insist they change their name? Surely there should be some across the board standards for calling yourself a "news" channel...

Meanwhile, Murdoch and Ailles have ways of finding out who the leak is. And they have ways of punishing whistleblowers, I'm sure. This unnamed source is likely on his/her way to being the next execution story who got what s/he deserved....

More than likely to share a cell with Manning. 

I dont believe the FCC can do anything about truth in journalism.  they actually do have the right to lie to the American people.

There are laws about truth in advertising that should apply as Faux news is nothing more than an ad agency for the right. The fact that they fear and hide from the truth so much should tell you the quality of the product they are shilling for.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4610092_f248.jpg

8. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

My favorite: "You could never error on the side of not being intolerant enough.”

Of course anyone with a brain can see what they do.  We all know it, and we all know that the people who deny it are lying through their teeth, hopelessly indoctrinated, or just too clueless to see it.

The funny thing is how many of them claim to never watch it, but they jump to defend it anyway.

But that's the far Right, twist, deny, lie, because the Greater Cause excuses anything.

Pc, I know what you mean about the denials od watching and how every word out of the persons mouth is a verbatim regurgetation of the last faux news show.

9. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

I find it absolutely fascinating -- in a gory train-wreck kind of way.
    I wouldn't last one day there! I cannot even imagine being told to spin stories based on intolerance.
    I cannot imagine being able to look myself in the mirror if I made up lies and broadcast them to millions of people.

Pcunix,
    Of course anyone with a brain can see what they do. I suspect that some (not sure if I'd go so far as to say "most") viewers recognize that the Fox opinion programs are not "news."
    But do they recognize that the news itself is being so deliberately slanted to annihalate Democrats? That's really scary.

Also concerning is the amount of money Fox employees were able to donate to political candidates. Keith Obermann got it trouble for that!

10. BillyDRitchie profile image60
    BillyDRitchieposted 13 years ago

Wow, an UNNAMED, FORMER Fox employee....that alone should tell you something.

The fact that they are running to Media Matters, a decidedly leftist site, should tell you something else.

If you're looking for "proof" about something untoward about Fox News, I suggest you move along, definitely nothing to see here....

Watch OUTFOXED....there are a lot of people saying it. And they worked there. IF you really want  the truth, that is.

1. BillyDRitchie profile image60
        BillyDRitchieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, and I'm sure you'd be willing to watch Ben Stein's EXPELLED or HILLARY: THE MOVIE to educate yourself on other issues, right?

No thanks....

11. Doug Hughes profile image61
    Doug Hughesposted 13 years ago

If you have decided how you feel about the revolution in Egypt, watch this clip which condenses the positions of commentators on Fox and compares it to the positions of Presidents Obama and Bush.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/ns … /#41542564

memo to Professor "Moses" Beck....did you see that?  ahahaaa

Israel is not a Democracy. Just ask the Palestinians.

Or this guy, who used to live there.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=19140

1. WalterDamage profile image60
        WalterDamageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just so you know, neither is the US....

2. WalterDamage profile image60
        WalterDamageposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just so you know, neither is the US....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)