Who can friends with me!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (27 posts)
  1. carolinemoon profile image60
    carolinemoonposted 13 years ago

Im am looking for friends here !!

1. lady_love158 profile image59
      lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I can ... if you're not a liberal! Lol

1. pisean282311 profile image62
        pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Solid sounding hatred. Just gotta love it. yikes

2. Cagsil profile image69

Hubpages isn't a friends type social network, like Facebook. wink

3. Alhamora profile image52
      Alhamoraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Me too, say we have common interests. smile

4. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well…, you’re cute and all. Let me think about it… smile

5. ErinElise profile image61
      ErinEliseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'll be your friend.  : )

2. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Let us know who you are then.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Only small minds refuse to follow people based on political beliefs.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image78

The best way is to interact on the forum and people will most likely check out your hubs and follow you if they like them.

5. lady_love158 profile image59
    lady_love158posted 13 years ago

Ever notice how liberals are absent a sense of humor... lol oh almost forgot... !!!!!!!!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image78
      Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I do have a sense of humor, your constant anti-Obama postings in the political forums send me into gales of laughter when I visit. Thankfully I ignore that forum most of the time.

Oh... I wasn't talking about you!!! roll

2. maven101 profile image72
      maven101posted 13 years agoin reply to this

A sense of humor from the furrowed brow crowd..? Hardly...
      Incidentally, when are you going to write some more poetry..?

Yes I do need to explore my creative side but I'm juggling quite a few balls right now and I could see some exciting new changes in my life soon. Maybe after this pans out... or not... I'll feel like writing something.

3. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes they are.
      And indeed they tell us we don't even have the right to choose our friends.

1. Cagsil profile image69

roll

2. Uninvited Writer profile image78
        Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How did you come to that conclusion? Funny how both you and LL have used that line for new people when they are asking people to follow them in the past.

1. profile image0

I don't recall using that line in the past.  What the hay are you talking about?

Oh dear.  I just asked a liberal to un-twist the truth........today isn't a good day....

And I have nothing against the OP.  It's just that carolinemoon doesn't even reveal anything in her profile.   So how do you even know if YOU want to be friends with her?   
          I personally wouldn't have even said anything in this thread if a certain other person hadn't insulted someone else just for wanting to know what kind of person was asking for friendship connections.
          Think about it.  What if I had asked for friends when I joined, yet I didn't even tell you I'm a die-hard Republican and a Christian?    If you had become "friends" with me then, I'm quite sure you'd have deleted the connect to me very soon, as soon as I started quoted Bible passages and stuff.     Which is, of course, your choice.   But my revealing of where I stood did save ya some time and confusion, now didn't it?  LOL

6. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 13 years ago

You're not going to have an argument, are you (BD & UW)? I've never seen an argument on the 'Technology' category before.

1. profile image0

LOL
      I have no intention of having another argument with UW.  Been there, done that.  Very unfruitful and subjected me to some major insults. 
      This "social networking" stuff can get mazey and crazy.

Right now I need a shower.  Perhaps that will end the entire discussion between me and she!  haha.  Sounds like a plan, huh?

7. Uninvited Writer profile image78

Well, I was sure I read that once a while ago, possibly I was mistaken.

8. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Now, you see how we all are friendly and lovable here? big_smile

9. profile image54
    kdupreeposted 13 years ago

Haha....I thought I'm the only one who was looking for friends in hub pages.

10. Extinct Soul profile image61
    Extinct Soulposted 13 years ago

(funny line-up of arguments in a such a simple post..)

Anyways, I can be a friend! whatever race you are...whichever polical party you're in...even if this is not a social networking site..

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend...I agree, I am not too complicated as long as you do not judge me

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)