Post Your Piccies UP Please......

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (43 posts)
  1. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

If you are following our thread, which hubber would you like to go out for a meal with, we have a request for up to date pictures of hubbers.... please post....

1. camlo profile image85
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mine all over the place, videos, too. Hardly any are over a year old, and the one to the left only about 3 years.

1. Joy56 profile image67
        Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

yeah but the one to the right you were drunk, we want a decent picture on the forums.  fellow hubbers are busy they dont have to time to look things up,.....

1. camlo profile image85

Only a tiny, tiny bit drunk. I still worry the car owner, whose car I'm slouching on, sees this picture and recognizes his car one day ...

1. Joy56 profile image67

let's hope he is not a hubber......

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What? Here too?

3. paradigmsearch profile image60

As you wish.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4011108_f520.jpg

PS

I've gotten a haircut since. So please don't prejudge.

1. Joy56 profile image67

think i will give going out for a meal with you a miss if you do not mind, you look scary

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. paradigmsearch profile image60

Actually, I’m cute, fuzzy, and cuddly. The lighting is just a little off  and doesn’t do me justice.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

<------- is me. tongue smile

1. Joy56 profile image67

handsome dude......... and a non smoker, i presume.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4802585_f248.jpg

who is this then??????

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That picture is Camlo.

If you were talking about me above the picture. I appreciate the compliment, but am a smoker though. smile

1. Joy56 profile image67

thought so, no snogging then

1. camlo profile image85

I clean my teeth about twenty times a day. smile

2. camlo profile image85

Oops - I'm a smoker, too ... but it doesn't seem to do me any harm.

2. camlo profile image85

Thanks, Brenda. Yes, that one was done at the beginning of this year for the Hub it's on. I always think my face looks a bit too long in it.

EDIT: Just realized the compliment was meant for Cagsil. smile

1. profile image0
          Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oops ya.  It wasn't me who posted the compliment!  That was Joy56 I think...

But you're welcome, 'cause I can now compliment you and say you are a rather handsome man.  smile

1. Joy56 profile image67

Hi Brenda, i am called Brenda too......

1. profile image0

OH!  I didn't know that, sorry!
              Well, hello Brenda!  Somehow, I feel a connection to that name.  LOL.   Is it okay if I call you that from here on out instead of Joy?

1. Joy56 profile image67

oh yes i am the infamous Brenda Scully........  You can call me Brenda, not really many of us around are there????

1. profile image0

Yeah we're few and far between.
                  I dunno why, since it's such an awesome name!  (giggles).

Infamous?
                  ...I actually think I remember your name from around here, briefly, just about the time I joined HubPages.  But then you disappeared.   I always kinda wanted to "meet" you.  And now I have.  Cool.

...Most of the atheists call me names other than my given name.  lol.   So, what were you infamous for?

1. profile image0
                    Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who ever would've thought Brenda had a cute side to her too. wink  lol

2. camlo profile image85

Oh, thanks Brenda! smile

I see you've already discovered that Joy56 is also Brenda - I wouldn't call anyone by their offline name here unless I know they make no secret of it (just in case anyone wonders).

3. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 13 years ago

Here - a selection:

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4802563_f248.jpg

I did this one in January for a thread, but I don't know which one.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4802579_f248.jpg

You know this one from FB. It's a still from a video made last summer.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4802584_f248.jpg

The eyes you could gaze into from across the table. smile

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4802591_f248.jpg

This one could be a little over a year old, taken at a karaoke party - I think this is also on FB.

1. Joy56 profile image67

you are into this song for sure.......  looking happy there.

1. camlo profile image85

Hmmm ... wonder what it was.

1. Joy56 profile image67

probably Lilac Wine.....

1. camlo profile image85

No, the first time I ever sung that was for the first 'Lilac Wine' video in May of last year. This photo is a little older. I think it's 'Evergreen'.

1. Joy56 profile image67

ah right, have you got any new songs you are singing lately?????

1. camlo profile image85

I started college on January 15th., and haven't done anything creative since.
                I'm thinking of doing 'Let's Stay Together'. I've been working on it, and think I might do a video in April or May.

4. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

I'd put up my pic but after doing a lot of research about the online dangers of facebook, then you'd be a damned fool if you did post your real pics online.  Oh well. it's a shame you didn't ask this about say...over a few months ago.  Otherwise, I'd show off my pic but now?  it's too late.   sorry, as there's too much risk involved with anyone in this forum showing off their pics.  someone can easily steal said photo and use to pass themselves off as YOU on another online social site.  granted, i know hubpages isn't a social site, but you get my drift.  anyways, good luck with this one.

besides, i remember in the past whenever i did use my real pic as my avatar anyway, people NEVER talked to me unless i had the sniper kitty avatar up instead. wink  lol Oh well.  can't win them all I guess.

1. Joy56 profile image67

oh no Camlo you are at risk,,,,,,,,, you can put the pic up just for a second cant you.....

1. camlo profile image85

There's no risk. My photos are in so many places, and so many people know it's me, nobody would get away with claiming it were them for very long.

1. Joy56 profile image67

Everyone has pictures up everywhere i am sure.

5. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

I like Aldi it is cheap.,.....

some good photos to start us off, now we need more.

6. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 13 years ago

@ Brenda and Brenda: I think the only other Brenda I know (of) is Brenda Lee.

Did you ever see so many Brendas in one line?

1. profile image0

Didn't she sing Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree?  Quite a famous lady in her time.
      I'd like to have the money she probably has!  But not her age.  Although I'm no spring chicken either.

1. camlo profile image85

Yes, she did that in 1958 (age 14), and there was another release (or re-release) in 1999. She's 67-years-old and I don't read anything that tells me she's broke.

7. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Well, you cannot be afraid of everything. It is risky to cross the street, to talk to strangers, to drive in a dark, to eat ice-cream, to use credit card online but we all do that, don't we? Cheers to you all!

1. camlo profile image85

It's even dangerous to breathe nowadays.

1. Joy56 profile image67

yeah everyone hold your breath

8. Rosie2010 profile image67
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

Nice pics, camlo!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)