Who wants to run me out of the forums?

Jump to Last Post 51-94 of 94 discussions (287 posts)
  1. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
    Lifeallstar1posted 13 years ago

Hi Cagsil- which forum post are you referring to, btw? I hope you succeed in whatever goals you have in place for your future. Sounds like an awesome plan. Enjoy and best of luck! smile

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What do you mean which forum post am I referring to? I don't understand.

Thank you for the hope of success. smile

1. Lifeallstar1 profile image61
        Lifeallstar1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry LOL. You would need to have super powers to be able to answer that... Just a tad vague! big_smile I'm in the middle of an intense school workload right now and fighting a nasty cold so my brain has shut down!  I'm sure you don't need it but wanted to wish you luck. Sorry again for the confusion! smile

2. profile image0
    Whikatposted 13 years ago

Me when Cagsil is in the forums http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/big/big-smiley-001.gif

Me when Cagsil leaves the forums
    http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/big/big-smiley-002.gif

I'm going to miss you, and I appreciate the heads up, now I just need to bookmark your e-mail address tongue

Thank you very much Whikat. That was priceless. smile big_smile

That definitely put a smile on my face with a heavy bit of laughter. smile big_smile

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image80
    schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years ago

I'll be the first.

"Get out, you jerk!!!!"

Hey Schoolgirl,

Are you PMSing or what? Having a problem?

And you claim your religious? WOW! roll

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image80
        schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No. Cagsil :-)
        I was 1/2 joking, couldn't you tell? roll lol
        I have a love hate relationship with you....sometimes you're great other times you are arrogant and need to be "put in your place" LOL

Just Joking was all smile smile

I know my place in this world and I don't need some religious zealot, to inform me of it.

But, I can see how you and why you would see me as arrogant. roll

Guess I'm full of surprises. I should have told you about my "dry" sense of humor eh?

Don't be mad, ........Cagsil....we can still get along

But don't be a hypocrite and call me a "religious zealot" when I was making a joke!!! 

Believe me, if you ever want to be with a woman you WILL be put in your place, that's what we do.........

Just smile:)

You did want someone to "throw you out" didn't you? Take it in stride, I know you can.

A Woman put me in my place, because that's what they do and if I want to be with a woman, then I better had accept it? roll

Lady, when I find a woman who thinks she is "Man" enough to put me in my place, she will have already learned I know my place and she wouldn't have to do a thing. hmm

Okay , you win, you're always right as usual. sad roll
                when have you EVER admitted you were wrong?
                Any woman who would ever be with you...........would be really bad off

There are plenty of times I am wrong and when I am wrong, I have no problem admitting to it. There are examples within the forum, if you care to dive through 29,000+ posts to find it.

However, since I've met you, we have yet to discuss anything, which you could be right about. hmm

Well, I doubt that,
                    but I'm glad we can agree to disagree.
                    Good luck to you

Rosemary

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image80

Um did you admit you're arrogant? Yes that *would* solve it all

No, I did not admit to being arrogant. I said I can see how and why you would think I am arrogant. But, I would guess that would go over your head.

Oh well... hmm

4. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Gee, its been so boring here lately I might just join you, Cags!  I don't think I can wait for 30,000 posts though!

Hey Randy, I don't think you would live long enough to see 30,000 posts. lol

And, you're quite right about it being boring here, especially with all the religious self-righteous wannabes around. lol wink

You are ALWAYS full of insults, Cagsil! shame shame on you
        ANd you totally misjudge me, are you just stupid or you don't keep up w/ my hubs or posts?
        I'm not a self rigteous wannabe!!! Boy are you stupid.

YOu are pathetic and so many actually will be glad you're gone boy you remind me of an alcoholic I met once--never admits they are wrong ever, and get really irrate and insulting.

Good luck w/ your "good work"
        I just hope you don't insult your clients too much after filling them with hypnotic worship towards and "almighty CAGSIL"
        lol  lol  lol lol
        No wonder so many people think you are a ____________________.

You are replying to a post that wasn't even talking to you. WOW!

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
          Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow!  I got banned because I said someone's laugh "would" be pathetic!  And he didn't report me for it, either!   Lets see how quick the moderators jump on this personal attack!

Hey Randy, the funny part was I was actually talking to you and not her. hmm

1. Randy Godwin profile image60

Thumpers get confused about lots of things. They must have a preacher to tell them what to think!  LOL!

5. evvy_09 profile image60
    evvy_09posted 13 years ago

dang cagsil,  I'm gonna miss reading your arguments with people.  They were always interesting.  At least there's still your hubs.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/4118953.jpg

Well I guess I should go do something useful now, like write a new hub...

Thank you kindly Evvy. Much appreciated. smile

6. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 13 years ago

Cags we got off to a bad start some 9 months ago however we have come a long way since then and I think you are a wonderful person and a great friend. Thank you for always making me laugh when I needed it during mama's whole surgery process. I think some people, well many take things you say just a bit to personal. I scanned through this thread and seems that half love you and half don't like you all that well.
    If they took the time to get to know you as I did then they would see you mean well and are truly an easy person to get along with.

I wish you all the success the world can bring you and much happiness. Love ya dude!!!

1. evvy_09 profile image60
      evvy_09posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've noticed it too.  People don't seem to like it when a person speaks their mind.  Cagsil always seems to put what he thinks and that's awesome.  I'd rather mean honesty that polite lies. 
      I've decided to save any usefulness for my off day tomorrow.  I think an 12 hour day is enough.  But I did just notice that I'm the 3rd most active person in the games forum.  sorry add is kicking in big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image71

Thank you Pinkylee. smile

7. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4107984_f248.jpg

What?

This is just a thread cause your not posting in forums anymore?

roll

I thought you were leaving.

Yes Kimberly, I'm leaving the forums, but not leaving HubPages. wink

8. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

you still here?

It will be a while before you go unless you post some more!!

True enough Case. It will be a bit. wink

9. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

I don't want you to leave.  You're so logical and philosophical, sane and rational.  Without you the forums will breakdown into a savage wilderness.  Am I being a drama queen?  So what!

Thank you so much Disturbia for your kind words. smile big_smile You're a great lady. smile

I'm pretty sure the forums will survive without me. I don't think anything will happen that didn't already exist before I showed up on HubPages. smile

10. goldenpath profile image68
    goldenpathposted 13 years ago

Been a while Cags!  My butt itches.. smile

TMI Goldenpath. hmm

11. goldenpath profile image68

Crap!  Judging from our tenure here it looks like we came in on the buddy system.  People may talk.....  Back in my Army days special accomodations were met for people on the buddy system.

Are you looking at no more posts or no more Hub account?

As much as I don't like to repeat myself, I am not leaving HubPages, just the forums.

1. goldenpath profile image68
        goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now come on.  You aren't really going to try to convince me that you don't like to repeat yourself are you?  Out of those 30,000 posts how many of them are repeats with few words mixed in different places?  Actually, that's true for most of us - especially on religious topics.  That's primarily why my profile has been low on such threads for several months.

If only we could send virtual boogers to another person... smile

You're right, I've repeated myself plenty of times, and to the same ignorant people. However, that doesn't mean I like doing it.

12. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Cags,
    What could POSSIBLY be more important in your life than the Hub Pages forums?

Having an affair with a great woman like yourself does come to mind? lol

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Great answer

I thought so too. It's the main reason for saying it. wink If I had a woman like Mighty Mom, who knows, I probably would never leave home to go out in public. wink tongue

13. goldenpath profile image68

Oh well, this much is most likely certain.  You'll probably outlast me on HubPages.  It's fun though.

Well, that is possible, because I don't plan on closing my account. hmm

14. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

He'll be back.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4123303_f248.jpg

That is one ugly picture. lol lol

1. seanorjohn profile image71
        seanorjohnposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Personally, I think you are an attention seeking bore. You try to come across as wise but you are crass. You always think you are right and dodge every difficult question. You also spend far too much time in the religious forums ; I rarely go there. But I see you are a regular contributor. To me, you come across as a self cenred idiot. You think you know it all. You really have know self awareness. So , roll on that 30, 000 milestone.

But guess what? Cagsil returns by popular demand. Pass the sick bag.

Well, you know what they say about opinions. And, you most certainly have a right to voice yours. I'm glad you did. Be well. lol

1. seanorjohn profile image71

I am well thanks and thanks for your very gracious reply.You deserve real credit for that. Sincerely.

Good to know. wink

2. mega1 profile image78
              mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh, and sean, you TRY and have a nice remainder of the day!  hahaha!  try, will you?   just a thought lol!

2. seanorjohn profile image71

Apologies Cagsil , you have really gone up in my estimation. To reply in the way you did shows real humility and restraint. Good luck to you in every thing you do.

I think this is why you are popular. You don't really take offence at what people say. Sorry about putting you through my little experiment.

If I had written this about anyone else I would have had to endure  a long vendetta.

Brill Cags

Your first sentence does not make sense. And, I'm not exactly sure I understand your second sentence either.
              Thank you. Much appreciated.
              What people say to me, is expected. Those who understand my simple message, understand me. It's not too difficult to do, all they have to do is be honest with themselves, when they read my hubs. If there is anything in my hubs that people disagree with then they are the problem. The message is crystal clear in the words that I use, as my profile says, I won't huge big words to explain and most often, I repeat myself within my hubs, so as to have no misunderstanding. I am not here, nor did I come to HubPages to make friends. Yet, I have made many.

When it comes down to it- disagreement with my hubs is simply a lack of knowledge on the part of the reader. I know that may sound arrogant, and if you want to see it that way, then I guess you're going to see it that way and there is nothing I can do about it, however, I stand a point- Integrity above all else, that includes not lying for family. The other part of my overall message is based on rights and people are to know their rights, as well, as what is not a right.
              You know, that is called "baiting", in the forums? It is a possible ban offense?
              Well, I guess you didn't see this coming then? hmm

15. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/3964463_f520.jpg

lol lol

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
        paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

No. But Thank you for the offer. wink smile

16. wyanjen profile image72
    wyanjenposted 13 years ago

Ray, will we get a last look at the Satanic Spock avatar before you go?

lol

I deleted that warped avatar a long time ago. lol lol

Hi Jen, how are you? smile Nice to see you. smile

1. wyanjen profile image72
        wyanjenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah - warped and evil. Just seeing it made me tense.

It was beautiful lol lol

17. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 13 years ago

Poof from the forums? Cags yikes but..but... tongue well, least we still have our networks n is nice catchin up when we do chatter big_smile still... won't be same not seein you floatin around the forums. hmm

Hey Dame Scribe. Very nice to see you. smile Thank you. smile

18. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

since this thread is still here - I'm ready to run him out of the forums!  what a waste of time! lol  boring too!

19. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

sad

20. profile image0

hmm:

21. profile image0

Hey, btw, are you going to play at my forums, they are private to members only?  Could be naughty, and bet you can't match number of posts as here in a shorter time?  Have to use white avatar though!  lol

I'm not planning on playing anywhere Kimberly. And, I am most certainly not going to try to post the same amount posts somewhere else in a shorter time than I have here. hmm

I appreciate the invite to your forums and suggested fun, but my playtime is almost over with. wink smile

22. the pink umbrella profile image74
    the pink umbrellaposted 13 years ago

no way do i want you out of the forums, but must respect your wish to allow your self to be shown the door sad

Thank you kindly. Much appreciated Pink. smile

23. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

smile

* Start of Quote *

The Wooden Bowl   

A frail old man went to live with his son, daughter-in-law, and four-year-old grandson.   

The old man's hands trembled, his eyesight was blurred, and his step faltered   

The family ate together at the table. But the elderly grandfather's shaky hands and failing sight made eating difficult. Peas rolled off his spoon onto the floor.   

When he grasped the glass, milk spilled on the tablecloth.   

The son and daughter-in-law became irritated with the mess.   

'We must do something about father,' said the son.

'I've had enough of his spilled milk, noisy eating, and food on the floor.'   

So the husband and wife set a small table in the corner.   

There, Grandfather ate alone while the rest of the family enjoyed dinner.   

Since Grandfather had broken a dish or two, his food was served in a wooden bowl.

When the family glanced in Grandfather's direction, sometimes he had a tear in his eye as he sat alone.   

Still, the only words the couple had for him were sharp admonitions when he dropped a fork or spilled food.   

The four-year-old watched it all in silence.   

One evening before supper, the father noticed his son playing with wood scraps on the floor.   

He asked the child sweetly, 'What are you making?' Just as sweetly, the boy responded, 'Oh, I am making a little bowl for you and Mama to eat your food in when I grow up.' The four-year-old smiled and went back to work.   

The words so struck the parents so that they were speechless. Then tears started to stream down their cheeks. Though no word was spoken, both knew what must be done.   

That evening the husband took Grandfather's hand and gently led him back to the family table.   

For the remainder of his days he ate every meal with the family. And for some reason, neither husband nor wife seemed to care any longer when a fork was dropped, milk spilled, or the tablecloth soiled.   

--------

On a positive note, I've learned that, no matter what happens, how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.   

I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles four things: a rainy day, the elderly, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.   

I've learned that, regardless of your relationship with your parents,you'll miss them when they're gone from your life.   

I've learned that making a 'living' is not the same thing as making a 'life..'   

I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.   

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.You need to be able to throw something back sometimes.   

I've learned that if you pursue happiness, it will elude you.   

But, if you focus on your family, your friends, the needs of others, your work, and doing the very best you can; happiness will find you. 

I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.   

I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.   

I've learned that every day, you should reach out and touch someone.   

People love that human touch -- holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.   

I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

* End of Quote *

24. CASE1WORKER profile image62
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

Just noticed that you are still here, obviously we didn't try hard enough or maybe no one can get their head around why you have made such a statement- guess its the only way to stop an addiction!

25. profile image0

OK Cagsil, where are you hiding?

You still have many posts to go?

saving them?

lol

1. Randy Godwin profile image60

Another stupid ban, Kim!

2. Eric Graudins profile image61
      Eric Graudinsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He's been banned for upsetting some crybaby.

26. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Oh well, this looks like the final day is upon us.

I'm very grateful to everyone. I've learned so much and I adore many of you.

As for me coming back? It is still up in the air and unknown. The path that lies before me is a dangerous one, but worthy of the effort. For what I am attempting to do going forward, will without any doubt, have an affect/effect on a great part of America.

Thank you for everything. The friendships are treasured and been extremely helpful in my growth. smile Be safe, Love and Be Loved! smile

27. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

That sounds ominous, cags!

Hey Izzy, that might seem like it, but when you want to bring true equality to America, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of people who would rather kill first than let it happen. wink

28. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 13 years ago

Farewell Cags.

I totally understand your decision, and wish all the best for you for 2011.

Hope you'll still be posting over at the Sin bin in the "Village of the Damned". lol

regards,
    Eric G.

29. Cagsil profile image71

Thank you all very much. It's been fun. Hubpages Rocks!

Please be safe, keep learning, striving for better and be positive. smile

Love to all! smile

1. lrohner profile image67
      lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cags! Come BAACCKKK!

1. KCC Big Country profile image86
        KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I love how your "nooooo" doesn't wrap.  You can actually scroll over and see the end of it. LOL

1. lrohner profile image67
          lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

30,000 posts. wow, you went out on a high note.

rock the world, cags, be well. smile

you will be missed.

30. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Bye Ray smile

See ya around smile

31. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago
  32. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

so - can we goad you....................................................................................oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......bysayingmeanthingsaboutyou

into staying and defending yourself

(fun text wrap bug)

33. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

Noooooo, I just got here!

sad

34. sofs profile image77
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Wish you well Cags!! Be safe !!

35. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 13 years ago

Got here too late. Cags, hope you can see this. Wish you all the best and congrats in hitting the 30,000 forum posts.

36. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

By the way, is the count individual posts or individual threads?

It looks like it might be threads, because everyone of his messages here shows the same number.

So, Cags can stay at 30,000 forever if he only posts in this thread?

Problem solved smile

37. WoodsmensPost profile image62
    WoodsmensPostposted 13 years ago

This guy has nothing but useless information. He really should find a hobby. His poor taste of crappy information is just intolerable. What a waste,be gone already

38. Cagsil profile image71

Hey WoodsmensPost, It's nice to see you too. Any particular reason for raising an obviously dead thread, which no longer has purpose and actually did serve it's purpose long ago.

So, sarcasm? Maybe in your post? Or is that how you actually feel?

Just curious...I'll accept your answer regardless. smile

39. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

lol

40. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

"I'm quickly approaching 30,000 posts to HubPages' forum thread and if you're really interested, you can help me leave even quicker?" "33392 posts". Are you still here?

I did leave. And took care of other things, then found that I could be here and still do other things. Please read through the entire thread for the best understanding. wink

41. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 13 years ago

Just kidding.

42. Rosie2010 profile image67
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

I just found this thread.. I'm glad you're still here, Cagsil.

43. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 13 years ago

Have a feeling I wouldn't have met you in these forums if you'd left after 30,000.  Good thing you didn't - or rather that you returned eventually.  We may have differences of opinion, and definite differences in the styles in which we present them, but I've enjoyed running into you here and there.  Glad you stuck around. 

smile

44. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 13 years ago

You wont leave ,youll miss me too much  lol

Aww we had some fun debating a little and even listened some.

To Your Best Life Cags. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)