Exclusive to Newsmax: Donald Trump's Birth Certificate

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 13 years ago

Oh, you are going to love this one. One of you said no, WHITE, President ever had to show there Birth Certificate, WRONG.

Read it and lets see what you say now,

Donald Trump, who has been making television appearances calling for President Barack Obama to release his official birth documents, released his birth certificate exclusively to Newsmax on Monday.

“It took me one hour to get my birth certificate. It’s inconceivable that, after four years of questioning,  the president still hasn’t produced his birth certificate. I’m just asking President Obama to show the public his birth certificate. Why’s he making an issue out of this?"

Trump was skeptical that so few people have stepped forward to verify Obama's birth.

"I went to the best college and I was a great student, and it is inconceivable to my brain that no doctor, no nurse, nobody has stepped forward to verify the birth, other than the governor. He remembers? The governor? A birth 50 years ago? Come on. He’s taking a bullet for his party."

He said other presidents have produced these documents without any hesitation.

"Ronald Reagan, George Bush have produced their birth certificates. Why doesn’t Obama?"

Trump added that the local newspaper ad announcing Obama’s birth also strikes him as odd.

“Someone takes an ad out in the paper announcing his birth days later? How many people do you know who take an ad out in the paper to announce a birth, and then won’t show anyone the birth certificate?”

The document released to Newsmax is below. It shows that Trump was born in New York, June 14, 1946.

TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST, SEE TE LIMK BELOW

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/dona … de=BF5E-1#

1. chaunatye profile image61
      chaunatyeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wooow....I mean I have to say, as much as it pains me, I kinda agree with Trump. I mean it really is a simple process and the fact that he hasn't produced one strikes me as well as everyone else odd, but there has to be a reason. I live and breath conspiracies so this is juicy as hell to me!

1. White Teeth profile image60
        White Teethposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The middle-of-the road independents are satisfied with the documentation provided, the birth announcements in two papers, and the fact that McCain’s investigators sent Hawaii during the last election came up empty. The more Obama’s critics talk about this instead of real issues, the less likely the middle-of-the-road independents are to agree with their positions. It is in Obama’s best interest to string the birthers along.

2. DTR0005 profile image60
      DTR0005posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I really, really hope Trump opens up this silly can or worms again - ultimately all it is going to do is hurt the Republican party - and I am all for that given they have been hijacked by the "silly ones" on the far Right. Seriously, Trump is playing to the lunatic fringe on the Right. You have to grease the wheels a little in order to move along in other words.

There are too many skeletons in this billionaire's closet. Multiple wives, bankruptcy-  does anyone seriously believe the Trump's finances/ business deals over the last 40 years won't be put under a microscope? And does anyone seriously believe there will be nothing scathing to be found?

2. John Holden profile image61
    John Holdenposted 13 years ago

Oly, this is old hat now! We're on to uncovering the grand conspiracy that allowed this none American Muslim to become President of the United States.

He could not have achieved this without a lot of support, where is that support?

OLYHOOCHposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not by a long shot is this, OLD HAT. Just let The Donald do his thing and this Issue might be over, then, we can get on to other things.

The water is just now coming to a boil, and I love it.

You can abandon ship. Nothing stoping you, but, as for me. I will not stop untill we get to the rock bottom of this Issue.

OLY

1. John Holden profile image61
        John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And isn't the rock bottom the revealing of all those complicit in the conspiracy?

After all, if you nail Obama but leave the conspiratorial roaming free who's to say they won't do it again?

OLYHOOCHposted 13 years agoin reply to this

NO WAY. And sence we are on it, who are they and them. I never understood these terms.

OLY

1. John Holden profile image61
            John Holdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oly, it's not a term, it's a question!

Who are Obama's co-conspirators? It's totally implausible that he posted the birth notices isn't it?

2. profile image0
        Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"The water is just now coming to a boil".
        Love that phrase!  big_smile

3. Ralph Deeds profile image64
    Ralph Deedsposted 13 years ago

Trump is an alien from outer space.

4. kerryg profile image85
    kerrygposted 13 years ago

Hilariously, officials are now saying that the document he provided to Newsmax wasn't his real birth certificate. lol

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/ … icate.html

5. dingdondingdon profile image61
    dingdondingdonposted 13 years ago

Sigh. Obama has produced his birth certificates. Multiple times, in fact. Each time Republicans have squawked "it's not real, it's not real!" so they can continue with this entire ridiculous matter.

1. BillyDRitchie profile image61
      BillyDRitchieposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Okay, where is it?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)