enough of the tight pants already

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (24 posts)
  1. jahkyse profile image60
    jahkyseposted 13 years ago

The tighter the pants the more the world has to watchyou fix youself a thousand times a day.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

haha I agree!
      I hate watching someone tug at their underwear or lack thereof under tight pants.  Or for men to wear 'em so tight and low that their crack shows!  lol

Sigh.  They do look good on the right frame, though.  I remember the days when I could wear tight clothes.  Ahem....long ago before middle-age spread started creeping up.   Actually a blessing in disguise though.

2. SkyRaineFlower profile image60
      SkyRaineFlowerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Im over it. I really hate when guys where skinny pants they look like fairies.
      not to mention the mans figure is not that attractive compare to a womans figure. Although I am a woman I want to be fashionable and comfortable and I believe that can be accomplished and that skinny pants don't fit into the equation of comfortable. Really! who wants to see someone wearing pants so tight their ass crack is hanging out or muffin top? OUT OF CONTROL PEOPLE!!!!! I say HELL TO THA NAW!!!

3. SkyRaineFlower profile image60
      SkyRaineFlowerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

damn! Cagsil you as sassy biatch!
      don't get all butt hurt!

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

What difference does it make? YOU are not the one wearing them. If someone has to adjust themselves, that again isn't your problem, it's theirs. hmm

1. sofs profile image76
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. jahkyse profile image60
      jahkyseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Then you should'nt have made this your problem if thats the case.......

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Excuse you. I don't have a problem with tight jeans. But, your OP apparently has the problem with other people wearing them. Therefore, again, it isn't my problem and to be honest, it isn't your problem either, unless you are wearing them. If you are not wearing them, but have to see other people wearing them, then try to not pay attention to others who are. It's their problem and not your problem.

If I choose to buy a pair of tight jeans, then that is a decision/choice I have to live with. It shouldn't have anything to do with someone else nor should it be a problem of someone else.

Your reply to my post made no sense. wink

1. theherbivorehippi profile image66
          theherbivorehippiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

smile

2. jahkyse profile image60

you seem to still have a problem

1. Cagsil profile image71
            Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, why don't you tell me how or why YOU have a problem. It's ironic that you seem to think I have a problem, and dismiss the entire fact that I've mentioned twice in two post that I do not have a problem with them.

And, while you're at it, please explain how you understood my posts to mean that I have a problem or still have a problem?

You don't like them, then don't buy them for yourself. Other than that, stay out of other people's life. wink

3. theherbivorehippi profile image66
    theherbivorehippiposted 13 years ago

What's wrong with tight pants?

4. brimancandy profile image78
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

Tight pants? If you want to complain about pants, go after the baggy pants crowd, and the kids who have the waist of their jeans belted just above their knees, with their nasty boxershorts exposed to the world. lets get rid of that first!

The problem is the fashion industry is only keeping the fad going by only selling over-sized pants that nobody wants to wear. One reason why Walmart is doing so well, is because they are still selling the clothing stock they had in the 1980's.

But if you are talking about women, I would say the worst is those low riding hip huggers. If I wanted to see your nasty thongs on any given day, I would ask. But, lucky for me, I would never do that.
    Or, have to worry about it.

lets not be mean,it's ok but Im talking about the to tight jeans that makes a butt flat or, give yeast infections

1. brimancandy profile image78
        brimancandyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yuk

5. workingmomwm profile image80
    workingmomwmposted 13 years ago

So ... I bought some tight leggings the other day. But I don't think you need to worry about seeing me wear them.

1. Ellarose92 profile image60
      Ellarose92posted 13 years agoin reply to this

^^^ haha you made ma laugh!! But honestly people want to wear what they want!! no one told you to look and also maybe people dont like to see you to begin with!! So i dont see why it matters its fine that it bothers you but no one is going to change their clothing for you!! At the end of the day its just pants and as long as your not naked or flashing at a public school in front of little kids then its a good day!

there ass is out all day long

The talk is'nt about fitted jeans or boot cut jeans, lust about the to tight ones.

1. Ellarose92 profile image60
            Ellarose92posted 13 years agoin reply to this

honestly i think your just being overly dramatic people arent going to change their ways for you or do anything to make you happy, so really you could complain all day but people are going to be wearing tight jeans weather you like it or not. i never said fitted or boot cut jeans never mentioned that once but people will wear tight jeans forever because thats what they do.. i go to a fashion school and people wear tight everything sometimes and you would then hate to see tight jeans but it really doesnt matter because you cant do anything about it so theres people laughing inside knowing that it gets on your nevers o well so be it its their body!!

2. brimancandy profile image78
        brimancandyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I once saw a boy about 14, with dreadlocks, riding his bike through our complex, with is ugly bare ass sticking out of his pants. More of the pants on the ground crowd. Some really border on disgusting.

that the shit Im talking about

6. Joan1 profile image61
    Joan1posted 13 years ago

Nothing wrong with tight jeans.
    Too Tight, Too baggy, too low. All of that is bad.
    Tight jeans look great on the right body.
    But the fashion police doesn't have any actual jurisdiction so we can not tell people what not to wear.
    So best thing is to try to ignore it.

7. johncimble profile image52
    johncimbleposted 13 years ago

haha, I tried to buy some skinny pants but my legs are like stumps. I like the look to a certain extent though.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)