Paul and the Church: they must be the Anti-Christ

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)
  1. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Mark 12:29-30 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 

Jesus believed in ONE-TRUE-GOD as is evident from the above verses; yet Paul and the Church invented Trinity; they must be Anti-Christ then.

1. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. aka-dj profile image64
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/blackbeards_ghost/old-man-laughing.jpg

HA HA HA HA!

1. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are you that old?

3. Golfgal profile image80
      Golfgalposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus, the son of God is the Holy Spirit.  The trinity began in this realm at the surrection, when the spirit of the risen Lord returned. That is how I understand it. The trinity is Father, Son and Holy Spirit.   Jesus crosses over between the living and spirit world.

1. profile image51

Jesus and Moses did not believe in the Trinity:

Mark 12:29-30 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 

Jesus believed in ONE-TRUE-GOD as is evident from the above verses; yet Paul and the Church invented Trinity; they are good candidates for the Anti-Christ .

1. aka-dj profile image64

Jesus is speaking about the Holy Spirit;
          John 16:7 - Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
          About the Father;
          John 5:36 - But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
          John 4:14 - And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
          Luke 11:13 - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

THREE mentioned.

1. profile image51

Please don't feel shy to mention connected verses of at least 10 to 15 verses to make up your point from the context of Bible.

Anybody please

What 15 are you talking about.
              If you know them, do tell.

I see you didn't answer me. (as usual)! sad

2. profile image51

Please don't feel shy to mention connected verses of at least 10 to 15 to make up your point from the context of Bible.

[21] And the second took her, and died: and neither did he leave any issue. And the third in like manner. [22] And the seven all took her in like manner; and did not leave issue. Last of all the woman also died. [23] In the resurrection therefore, when they shall rise again, whose wife shall she be of them? for the seven had her to wife. [24] And Jesus answering, saith to them: Do ye not therefore err, because you know not the scriptures, nor the power of God? [25] For when they shall rise again from the dead, they shall neither marry, nor be married, but are as the angels in heaven.

[26] And as concerning the dead that they rise again, have you not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spoke to him, saying: I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? [27] He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You therefore do greatly err. [28] And there came one of the scribes that had heard them reasoning together, and seeing that he had answered them well, asked him which was the first commandment of all. [29] And Jesus answered him: The first commandment of all is, Hear, O Israel: the Lord thy God is one God. [30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength. This is the first commandment.

[31] And the second is like to it: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is no other commandment greater than these. [32] And the scribe said to him: Well, Master, thou hast said in truth, that there is one God, and there is no other besides him. [33] And that he should be loved with the whole heart, and with the whole understanding, and with the whole soul, and with the whole strength; and to love one's neighbour as one's self, is a greater thing than all holocausts and sacrifices. [34] And Jesus seeing that he had answered wisely, said to him: Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question. [35] And Jesus answering, said, teaching in the temple: How do the scribes say, that Christ is the son of David?

from Mark Chapter 12

Jesus mentions no trinity; like Moses he mentions of one true God.

2. DoubleScorpion profile image79
            DoubleScorpionposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So you believe in three gods...The Father (one), The son (two), The holy spirit (three). As you said, Three are mentioned...I seen nothing in what was posted that says "and the Three are one". Or, that the father is the son and the holy spirit or any other combination. So, I could understand that being a Tribunal...Not a Trinity...In todays world, anyone with multiple persona's is considered crazy and needs medical help.

Of course 1 Tim 2:5 says:
            "For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"

This sounds like, only one God (no trinity) and one man who was raised to the position of mediator.

2. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

And here I thought you were anti christ paarsurrey. Now I'm really confused. Can there be more than one?

3. profile image51

Please don't feel shy to mention connected verses of at least 10 to 15 to make up your point from the context of Bible.

Anybody please

4. profile image51

Jesus believed in ONE-TRUE-GOD ; yet Paul and the Church invented Trinity; they are good candidates for the Anti-Christ .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)