Trump: Barack Obama is not Constitutionally Eligible

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (184 posts)
  1. OLYHOOCH profile image61
    OLYHOOCHposted 12 years ago

Guess What, HEE, HEE, HEE, Here is a start and more to follow, HEE, HEE,

"TRUMP" THIS! - Barack Obama is NOT Constitutionally Eligible to be POTUS -- Irrefutable, HEE, HEE, GOT YA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJlHfTEv … r_embedded

1. Quilligrapher profile image72
      Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

(CNN) – “Was Barack Obama really born in America?
      A new CNN investigation reveals what most analysts have been saying since the so-called "birther" controversy erupted during the 2008 presidential campaign: Obama was born in the state of Hawaii on August 4, 1961. Period.”

To see official document issued by the state of Hawaii go to http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/04/25/ … l?iref=NS1

Some people with a compulsion to complain about the government can't seem find any real issues to criticize.

1. BillyDRitchie profile image61
        BillyDRitchieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dude, it's not a birth certificate, sorry about that.......

No, Sir, don't be sorry. I suggest you read the constitution. It does not require a "birth certificate."

But it does require that you be born in this country.....

1. dingdondingdon profile image60
              dingdondingdonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You've always said you believe he was.

2. lovemychris profile image77
              lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well that lets McCain out....and how many times has he run?

And you think Obama was born where?

And where's YOUR proof?

I'm taking the President at his word (just like another conservative that you love to hate, Michele Bachmann) which of course means I find it amazing that he doesn't just produce the document and end the discussion.

He has. The discussion should have ended when he did.

"Most of the lawsuits seek documents and express dissatisfaction with the State of Hawaii's refusal to release for public inspection Obama's original birth certificate rather than the notarized copy typically issued. The state's governor, Linda Lingle, has attested to the authenticity of the birth certificate, and Hawaii law forbids its release; Kreep blamed Democratic control of Hawaii for the refusal to release it. (Lingle is a Republican.)"

1. Jonathan Janco profile image60
                    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And it's funny that these same conservatives always foam at the mouth about privacy and gov't intrusion. I bet if somebody was snooping around trying to thoroughly inspect their birth certifacate they'd cry about fascism and their right to privacy being intruded upon.
                    And honestly, this debate is over. In fact, it never even existed. The issue the birthers have with the President is personal, not political. They keep bringing up the birth certificate because it enables their hatred without exposing them for what they truly stand for. They don't have enough spine to use the N word, so they use this obvious tactic. Their issue with our President is purely personal. That's the difference from the way us lefties felt about W. Our issue w/ W. was political. If it was personal we would've asked him to pass a literacy test.

3. lovemychris profile image77

Bachmann is another opportunist. Period! She only disavowed it after Trump took her horse and ran with it.

I mean, what finally changed her mind? Nothing was new...it was all out there before?

Trump out-birthed her!!

1. profile image0
                    PrettyPantherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

She found one small way to appear slightly more sane than another possible Republican candidate.  big_smile

2. hottopics profile image60
                    hottopicsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The constitution demands “natural born” so as to mitigate the possibility of “divided loyalties”

Anyone can swear and sign the form to the registrar in Hawaii that they were a citizen of Hawaii. The individual gives the date/time of the birth and a document record is dually entered. Perhaps someone can inform as to whether you even need to show the baby! Doesn’t look like it from my read of the statute. Then you have to swear that the information you provided was the truth. That’s all that is needed and a Birther Doc is created. I know you will think I made this up but I am sorry to tell you I researched it before I posted this. I know you will not believe it(typical). You can read the source if you choose

New York does not have or use a birther doc. In fact if you do not have a real birth certificate you cannot get a drivers license nor will they allow you to have certain jobs like firefighter.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov

3. Quilligrapher profile image72

Yes, Sir, it certainly does.  The Republican governor of Hawaii has certified that he was born in that state. In addition, a "certificate of live birth" is legally accepted as proof for EVERY presidential candidate. You don't decide what is acceptable proof, the law does. And, you can't change the law just because you wish to hold President Obama to a different standard than all the presidents who preceded him.

1. Jeff Berndt profile image72
                Jeff Berndtposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dude, you're never going to convince someone who has repeatedly demonstrated his willingness to ignore facts in favor of his pet conspiracy theory. But thanks for not letting the insanity go unchallenged?

Actually, Jeff, I am not trying to convince anyone. My only purpose is to present facts that are relevant so everyone following the thread can research and verify them on their own. Then, and only then, should they decide who and what is right.

Fair enough. I'm glad someone's doing it.

You are right, it is an acceptable Document. The problem is anyone can get one, it is real easy in Hawaii. Read my previous post and check the link if you want.
                I do wish the issue would go away, we have more important things the country needs to address. Besides, if anyone proves Obama was not born here, Joe Biden would become President. Talk about things going downhill.

3. BillyDRitchie profile image61

Nobody is trying to change the law, nor is anyone challenging that what has been done is legally acceptable.  What is being challenged is Obama's decision to go out of his way to keep his birth certificate sealed.  Such actions cannot help but arouse suspicions.

Obama has the power to end it, right now, today, if he wanted to.  So far he is unwilling, and the longer he is, the more people will have questions.

Yes, I agree, there are numerous other issues that Obama can be criticized on, but this one is of his own making....

1. lovemychris profile image77

You want him to go against state law to satisfy people who hate him?
                  Pullleaze, he doesn't have to degrade himself in that way--it's bad enought the baggers have to be pacified like babies on every issue!

waaaaaa! Baggers need a binky.

1. profile image56
                    C.J. Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't be silly, he can release the document if HE so chooses. Federal LAW prevents ANYONE from keeping secret files on another. A person can release/reveal ANYTHING about themselves they would like. The state simply states that they DON'T release the longform to people who do not have a VITAL interest. That means family. He could request and recieve both the Hospital and States birth records and recieve them. At which point he could post them as he wishes.

2. Quilligrapher profile image72

I thank you for make that statement and for clearing things up for me.  You agree everything President Obama has done is legal and acceptable.
                  BUT, you think the President should be required to do more than every previous President. It’s ok with me if you feel this way but it clearly creates suspicion about your motives.

No, merely that it is an issue he could very easily dispose of, but chooses not to.....

I do agrre that under current law Prsident Obama did everything right. However I do not want himto do more than any other previous President. I find it funny that all those who oppose the therorists(mostly Democrats) of Obama elegability are all the ones who supported the New Hampshire law suit that John Mcain was not eligible to run because he only had a Birther Certificate. Even the Supreme Court refused to hear this issue when it was brought before them. Eventualy, the Senate passed SR-511 stateing John Mcain was eligable to run for President. A number of Democrats voted against it. Maybe if Obama did the same thing this would never have been an issue. I do just wish we could move on and address the countrys issues

2. OLYHOOCH profile image61
        OLYHOOCHposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I took a look at the link that, Quilligraoher, put out. YES, anybody can get one of those BC.

Thank You Quilligraoher, BUT, there is a catch in the Constitution I am trying to get right.

Has to do with many issues like, His Father, Kenya Residency, British control.

It is all in the Video I brought here.

That is why I have to keep reviewing the Video so I can take one thing at a time, Sort it out, then move on to the next issue.

OLY

2. Doug Hughes profile image60
    Doug Hughesposted 12 years ago

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (it was my turn, Ron)

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

mad

lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Bibi is really puttin the squeeze on eh?

Just in time for his political grandstanding in front of his gvt....the US Congress.

Would love to know what Trump's connection with him is. Gotta be one--since he's the major Birther now.

Where's Orly?? Lost her outrage? Where is she?

Hey you invesitgative reporters..here's one for you: Trump and Netanyahu....dig dig dig

lovemychris, If you are referring to me, I have a name. it is, OLY, and I am a HE, not a, SHE. I am still right here.

To the rest of you that are as mixed up as I am, this video is all over, BUT, not a peep from the Media.

I think we know why.

Anyway I am looking all over and around to find something else.

Will be checking in and out today.

I had to watch that video more than once to hear the fine points they were trying to tell us.

Talk to you all later. Have fun with this.

You may have to watch it a time or two to get the point.

OLY

No, I'm refering to Orly Taitz, the Birther Queen!!

The lawyer/dentist who started this whole thing.

Where she been?

OH, Sorry. In the past, this has happened.

OLY

4. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 12 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4970259_f248.jpg

1. sn53Anon profile image60
      sn53Anonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Nice figure.

5. dingdondingdon profile image60
    dingdondingdonposted 12 years ago

The real mystery here is why Donald Trump is so involved in this. Why is it so very important to him? What political power is he trying to gain from this?

6. tony0724 profile image61
    tony0724posted 12 years ago

Apparently the doubt grows. This is out of USA Today

Still, in the USA TODAY poll, only 38% of Americans say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18% say he probably was. Fifteen percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9% say he definitely was born elsewhere.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh yes, of course. Because they are all primary sources of information, which are considered legal and reliable.

Heresay is not fact, nor is opinion.

Aside from that, back to topic, Trump can't be anything other than an idiot because he never was anything else. There is evidence his little empire is crumbling, and so is his credibility. Soon the Emperor will have new clothes, I'm sure.

2. DTR0005 profile image61
      DTR0005posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Tony, after today, it kind of makes that 62% look like dumbasses, wouldn't you agree? loll

1. Ralph Deeds profile image66
        Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's not to say they didn't already.

7. lovemychris profile image77

Oh yes, he's a big phony. Not a "business genius" at all.

Watching and waiting.....

1. hottopics profile image60

An y of us could be a business genius if we had the same head start Trump did. His funding and start came from his fathers money.

8. Sweetsusieg profile image76
    Sweetsusiegposted 12 years ago

I think he's just sitting in his office laughing at us all.  According his own website he admits he is not a 'Natural Born' Citizen....  So yeah, he's laughing at us all....

9. Quilligrapher profile image72
    Quilligrapherposted 12 years ago

Yes, we have heard all of this before. But you have chosen to overlook the part of my post where I said, "The Republican governor of Hawaii has certified that he was born in that state."

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I just got my "certificate" from NY...it doesn't say "Birth Certificate" on it. This is a matter of people (Trump) barking up the wrong tree.  He's always been full of hot air, that's the real reason that he talks like he's really high!

Hi Dude. I gather you don't mind being called "Dude." At this time, the only person who considers Trump a serious contender for the oval office is "The Don" himself.

Actually, my son in law likes him. Me? I'm originally from NY. I was sick of "The Donald" five minutes after he started getting noticed back when he was married to Ivana.

Dude,

Did you have a New York drivers license? I was born there to and served a a firefighter for 15 years. I can tell you if you if you did not have a birth certificate you could not get a NY license. You could not be a firefighter or run for public office either. I am not sure what your document says nor do I doubt you. Someone else in another blog said that so I researched it, I also called, I read and was told NY does not issue or accept a Birther certificate.

2. Sweetsusieg profile image76
      Sweetsusiegposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The other part of the Constitution states that BOTH parents MUST be American Citizens.  His father was a citizen of Kenya, under British rule.  He too was a citizen of Kenya until 1982 when he failed to renew his citizenship, under their law it expired.

1. profile image56

Uh what "OTHER PART"?  The Constitution does NOT define "Natural Born" However...
        United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898): In this case, the majority of the Court held that a child born in U.S. territory to parents who were subjects of the emperor of China and who were not eligible for U.S. citizenship, but who had "a permanent domicile and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the emperor of China" was a U.S. Citizen.

Clearly the courts have held that Citizenship is based on Place of Birth, not lineage. This case is important because it was after the 14th Amendment which transfered who determines citizenship from the States, to the Fed......

2. Jeff Berndt profile image72

"The other part of the Constitution states that BOTH parents MUST be American Citizens."

What? Which part is that, exactly? Here's the constitution for you. You go look and tell us which part says that for a baby to be a natural born US citizen, both of its parents must be US citizens. I'm sure you'll be able to find it no problem.

1. Sweetsusieg profile image76

"No one could become President who had any foreign connections ro allegiances at birth"  Requiring that The President must be 1. Born on American soil and 2. Born to American born parents.

April 30th, 2008 - US Senate passed resolution 511 in Resolution 511 it states -
          The President must be:  1. A Natural Born Citizen AND 2. Born to American Citizens
          This was signed by Obama himself.

Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States.
          The definition of A Natural Born Citizen is this 1. Must be born on American soil or Military base AND 2. Both parents MUST be American Citizens.

Barack Hussein Obama's father was a Citizen of Kenya at the time of his birth.

Obama's own website, Fightthesmears.com regarding his birth certificate at the bottom of the page you will find this:

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

Yes, I checked it out...  Yes, I still believe he is sitting in his oval office laughing at us.

Okay, you just repeated the false assertions in the video, but I'll play along.

You said:
            "Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States.
            The definition of A Natural Born Citizen is this 1. Must be born on American soil or Military base AND 2. Both parents MUST be American Citizens."

Article 2 Section 1 actually says this about who may become president:
            "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."
            It makes no mention of military bases.

But you claim that Senate Resoultion 511 requires a person not only to be a natural born citizen but also for both of their parents to be American citizens. You're utterly wrong.

Here's the actual text of that resolution.

It states that "there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President;" and that since "John Sidney McCain, III, was born to American citizens on an American military base in the Panama Canal Zone in 1936:" then McCain counts as a Natural Born Citizen.

It doesn't say a darn thing about people who were born inside the borders of the United States (as Obama was), much less add an extra requirement for someone to be considered a "natural born citizen."

You may have checked it out, but you fail at reading comprehension.

1. profile image56

I already tried to set her straight. She believes what she believes.

2. Brie Hoffman profile image61
            Brie Hoffmanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

My question is...Obama has had plenty of time to have a decent forgery created.  I mean the CIA is good at that right?  So why not bring out the forgery?  So, why is he doing this...because yea Joe Biden would become prez now but if he doesn't produce the BC he will not be reelected..it will become such a big deal.  72% of America doubt that he was born here.

And 40% of statistics are made up.

1. Brie Hoffman profile image61

True..it's probably much higher especially considering the liberal media bent.

1. thebrucebeat profile image60
                  thebrucebeatposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have never seen a poll that listed it anywhere near that high, but let's assume it exists.  It merely proves how easily the mob can be turned into willing dupes.
                  What do you have to say now that the long form is available for you to peruse?  Do you feel foolish, used, horrified, embarrassed?
                  Or have you already developed a useful spin?

1. Brie Hoffman profile image61

I think it's a forgery because in 1961 they didn't put African down for race.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3. Quilligrapher profile image72

Hello, Ms. Sweetsusieg.  Thank you for your input.

I am sorry to see you too have chosen to overlook the part of my post where I said, “The Republican governor of Hawaii has certified that he was born in that state.”  Here is another fact you may ignore if you choose to: the Congress of the United States of America voted unanimously to declared Obama to be the winner of the 2008 election. Or you may just choose to ignore the word “unanimously.” These facts still remain.
        I hope we are both reading the same constitution.  Regarding citizenship, my constitution, in Section 1 of Article Two, sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States: “No person except a natural born citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;…”
        Currently, Title 8 of the U.S. Code fills in the gaps left by the Constitution. Section 1401 defines anyone born inside the United States as people who are "citizens of the United States at birth:"

Please point me to “the other part of the Constitution” stating “BOTH parents MUST be American Citizens” in order to be eligible to become President because I can’t find it.  And, when you reply, I hope you will also explain for us how the citizenship of President Obama’s father bears on this issue at all.

10. Jeff Berndt profile image72
    Jeff Berndtposted 12 years ago

Wow. I just watched this thing, and I think the mere act of watching it might have cost me an IQ point.

Egad.

The layers of stupid are mighty thick.

Fist of all, the leap of logic about "foreign connections or allegiances at birth" is pretty huge. He says that the founders didn't want a President with foreign allegiances, and that's fair enough, but to say that this means you have to be born not only on American Soil but also to american-born parents is ludicrous. If this were an "indisputable" fact then no child of immigrants could be considered a natural-born citizen.

The idea that Obama agrees with this nonsense based on the McCain resolution is another exercise in stupidity.

McCain is a natural born citizen because he was born on a US military base to US citizens. Okay.

But it doesn't follow that a person born in the actual United States isn't a natural-born citizen if one of their parents isn't a citizen.

I bet the right loves this idea, since it can serve as a precedent for denying the children of immigrants (both legal and illegal) citizenship status. But faulty logic has never been a problem for ideologues.

Then there's the drivel about Obama's dad being a British subject at the time of President Obama's birth. While the British Nationality Act of 1948 may grant British citizenship to the children of British nationals, it does not (and cannot!) revoke the US citizenship of natural-born US citizens.

Let me say that again: the United Kingdom does not have the power to determine whether someone is a United States Citizen or not.

By the same token, the United States can grant US citizenship to Bob, a British subject, but cannot force Great Britain to revoke Bob's British citizenship.

So while a bunch of idiot birthers (redundancy?) might be eager to cede the USA's sovereignty to the UK or to Kenya, thank goodness the rest of us aren't idiot birthers.

(Some of us may be idiots for other reasons, but at least we're not birthers.

Trumped.

1. profile image0

You have so much more patience than I do.  All I can do anymore is laugh at those who believe this stuff.

My effort here is not for the benefit of the fools who buy into the birther thing. It's to point out the stupid so that smart-but-busy folks who haven't the time to really examine the points in the video and realize how illogical they are won't be taken in.

If someone sees the video and buys it without thinking about it, well, shame on them. But if someone sees the video, thinks about it for more than a minute or two, and still buys it, well, they're either genuinely stupid or deliberately ignoring facts (and sacrificing American sovereignty) to push their agenda. Possibly a little of each.

11. profile image56
    C.J. Wrightposted 12 years ago

These issues linger obviously because the President's campaign people want it to. The question is why? Ignore all the certificates out there. Why did his own social media pages, like MySpace list his age at 52 in 08? That would mean he was born in HI, prior to Hawaii becoming a state. I'm not even sure that matters. Why did his Wife make comments during a speach regarding his Country, meaning Kenya? Why did he make similar comments twice during his campaign? We will NEVER know what the deal is on this because both sides make great political hay over the issue remaining unresolved. The moment the people elected him President this issue was moot. The media is responsible to the People to root out the truth. They have played both sides here. Politicians are the beneficiaries.

1. profile image0

Oh, the mysterious Obama!  roll

So, C.J., how old would Obama be in this 1976 photo if he were age 52 in 2008?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17003563/

1. profile image56

The question was deflected, not answered....see my point? It simply begs the question. If Obama was 52 in 2008, then logically he was born in 1956, three years prior to Hawaii becoming a state. I also stated that "I'm not even sure that matters".

2. Druid Dude profile image61

I looked up the etymology of Obama's name: Barack (Hebrew) Hussein (Kurdish) Obama (Japanese???)

1. profile image0

Oooohhhh, he's so mysterious....

3. profile image56

Again you completely missed the point....obviously there are  SEVERAL possible answers to that question. The point is that there have been statements or mistatements of FACT from the President's campaign staff that have helped create and continue this fiasco.

You missed the point that it is only the lunatic fringe that believes this.

2. profile image0

I get your point.  Obama, the President of the United States, whose birth in Hawaii has been verified by the governor of Hawaii, refuses to answer every stupid little question from the birthers.  Therefore, it is his fault that the crazy birthers won't shut up.

I get it.  roll

1. profile image56

No, not the point. The point is it's origin came FROM the campaign. His statements, his social media pages......

1. profile image0

Since you have not provided any sources, one would have to take your word for it, wouldn't they?  Even so, WHO CARES?  Only the nutters care.

1. profile image56

sure didn't. Look up the speaches on Youtube, Google or where ever you like. I sure would like to know if those are real....Look em up. In one speach he says "I wasn't born here" He's supposedly in the US at the time of the speach. Don't know, I wasn't there. In another he mentions that his ratings are down, but he knows they are not down in the country of my birth, Kenya. Again, these are supposedly HIS words.

1. Sweetsusieg profile image76

I agree with your point.  Why would they (Presidential Campaign) create problems where there need not be any? 

Personally - I feel the problems were created for a purpose.  (This is for those who have an imagination)  The pick pocket creates a diversion - over this way - so he can get your wallet out of your pocket while your attention is diverted.

Oh, so it was OBAMA who made this an issue?? Got it.....

2. BillyDRitchie profile image61

And if the situation were reversed, you'd be clamoring for the truth as well. You know you would.  The left has come up with far more ridiculous accusations than a simple birth certificate request....

1. profile image0

Really?  Such as...?

Bush started a war for oil.....Bush executed 9/11.....Bush duped 30 other leaders into going to war for a lie.....blah blah blah.....

1. DTR0005 profile image61

One or two out of the three might be true - 911 is absurd. The others, I am not so sure of. Read Bob Woodward's book "State of Denial." Woodward is a Republican by the way....

2. Druid Dude profile image61

Actually, I was the same way with Bush. Everyone insisted he wasn't from planet earth, but I stuck up for him.

3. Jeff Berndt profile image72

He's tried to claim this in the past, but it didn't hold up then, either. When the citizenship status of McCain was questioned by the Left (and it was questioned by the left), the campaign explained that while McCain was born in Panama, it was on a US base, to US citizens, and therefore he's a natural born citizen. The Left then said, "Oh. Okay, then." and we never heard about it again.

The birthers are different. They're nuts. They've had it explained to them. They say, "Nope, don't believe you." The certificate has been published on the internets. They say "Lalalalalala, I'm not listening lalalalalala" and go on pretending that Obama hasn't proven that he's a natural born US citizen.

To be fair, there have been some crazy assertions from the Left, like the one about W and his cronies being behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. This is preposterous for many reasons, not least of which being that the 9/11 attacks were for the most part successful. But nobody but the truthers takes this craziness seriously.

1. HattieMattieMae profile image60
                HattieMattieMaeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

OLy lol I think you lit another fire! What is the next one! lol

I really don't know. I did learn this, today.

IF, and only IF, we where to find all this to be true and, Biden came in as the New President, we would have to,

1. Rewrite all laws Obama made or dismiss them

2. Undo everything he has done to date.

3. Re-assign people in Congress, Senate, Supreme Court, and so on.

I did not take the time to think that in doing this, it would cost more $$ and take us down faster than we are going now.

I hope I have made my point. I think 2012 will get here soon enough.

OLY

2. Brie Hoffman profile image61

Wayne Madsen is looking into this and has had death threats because of it...there is definitely something going on.  Looks like Barry might be a CIA spook of some sort.

Wayne Madsen also said that Orly Taitz was sent here by Bibi Netanyahu with this birther issue, as a means to pressure Obama to do things his way.

12. Jonathan Janco profile image60
    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

If our current President is illegitimate because he was born to a foreign born parent, he is not the first to meet that criteria.

http://community.myvoa.com/_The-Seventh … 45137.html

13. JOE BARNETT profile image59
    JOE BARNETTposted 12 years ago

Thank you jeff. now watch, after you have so clearly explained it, and shown him where to find it for themselves. they will turn like a robot and repeat the same thing . . . . . . again!!!!! they think that a lie told enough times becomes the truth. sometimes it can, but only with unintelligent  and or people that do not "seek the truth" and that, is the common denominator for these believers.

14. lovemychris profile image77

Buck Baaaaaawk! Chicken-Theorist.

15. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

why the hell do people actually respond to Oly's posts?

He'll go away if you quit responding!

1. Doug Hughes profile image60
      Doug Hughesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Naw. There's a fistful of Oly posts that have flushed down the list to oblivion.  Never slowed him down.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image60
        Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

but.... but... why do people bother reading them?!

1. DannyMaio profile image60
          DannyMaioposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Like you stated, why did you post? why have you kept posting the same thing and still here??? ignore it! and Do you feel big and proud to beat a senior?

Hi Evan, Doug, and Ralph. I was not aware that you guys liked a quitter. Doug and I have had a little fun.

Ralph I respect,and, Evan, you are just a young one.

You have your whole life ahead of you.

You have to have brod shoulders and be able to take what ever comes you way.

Here at this group, a person has 4 choices.

You can go over it, under it, around it, or thru it.

I do not suggest you try the last one, I did and wound up in the dog house.

OLY

if your argument is "your a yung'un", then you've lost the argument.

And I go through it! It's not so bad being in the doghouse!
          You just have to have the personality 4it

?

In your profile, did I misunderstand you. You were born in 83. I was born in 42.

And there you go withe that word again, Argument. Who brought that up.

This is a discussion, not, any argument.

OLY

SORRY! I'm a little drunk right now and I can't help myself. If you cant proofread yourself well enough to correctly spell the word with, you have no entitlement whatsoever to pick on another person's perceived younger age regardless of whether you were born during WWII or during Reagan's War on Latin American Independence.

I'm exhausted after writing that but, MAN!, did that get some bad energy out of me . . . thanx

2. thebrucebeat profile image60

Hey OLY!
            Argument is used to describe the process of making a case.  It isn't meant like a fight, but of building a credible position, like a lawyer does at trial.  He makes an argument for his case.
            That's all that's meant.

3. Jonathan Janco profile image60

Evan,
      YOU, yes YOU, sir, are also responding to Oly's threads, even if it's only to tell us not to respond to Oly's threads. You know, for a so-called Libertarian, you are awfully protective of the rest of us, trying to shield us from these menacing conservatives . . . SHIELDING us I tell you, when you KNOW we like a good political pig sh!t orgy! C'mon! Let us have our fun, too!!!

...... wow.

Yeah, you like that one Evan?!
          Apparently I was tipsier last night than I thought.lol

16. Ralph Deeds profile image66
    Ralph Deedsposted 12 years ago

Donald Trump, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and their ilk who are attacking President Obama, to put it bluntly, are white racist pigs.

Oh, really?  Perhaps you can point us to a single racist comment that any of them have made?  Just one will do.....

Oh, I can give you lots!

“[Black people are] 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”
        Source: http://www.commondreams.org/views03/0716-10.htm

“We need segregated buses… This is Obama’s America.”
        Source: http://newsone.com/nation/limbaugh-blam … s-america/

"Obama's only chance of winning is that he's black."
        Source: http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200806020006

So. smile

Funny....tea-baggers are 12% of the population too!

Don't really care for "proof": from leftist websites.....but nice try......

Never mind the fact that there is nothing racist about any of those comments.  I don't care what percentage of the population is black, Obama was the first one to play the race card in the the 2008 campaign, and yes, the idea of the first black president is no doubt what galvanized a great many voters.....your point?

Trump: "I have a good relationship with The Blacks"
        Limbutt: How much time you got??? "Take the bone out of your nose, and call me later"
        Hannity: Don't watch his show, but did see Ollie North on there, calling Obama anti-American. May not have been racist, but you know--Hannity COULD have countered with; "Oh, so you think shredding documents and lying to Congress is pro-American? Didn't a president get impeached for that?"

And, you do know, Hannity's nick-name in lefty-land is Klannity.....must be a reason.

None of which are racist statements, LMC.  Sorry about that.....

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mc … gh-quotes/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di … 32x5102085

Well, try these.  These two are staunch defenders of the white protestant male.  Oh, and Hannity likes Catholics.

Not really interested in "proof" from leftist websites.  Much the same way you guys poopoo anything posted from a right leaning site.....

That's YOUR opinion. I beg to differ with you.

Small wonder.....

3. Brie Hoffman profile image61

He is just trying to pull the race card to shut down the argument...YAWN!

17. Quilligrapher profile image72
    Quilligrapherposted 12 years ago

I’m shocked, Ralph! I never imagined you would ever call widely syndicated personalities names just because their employers pay them big bucks to broadcast hatred and bigotry instead of facts.  But to say they are white racist pigs without a link to the NYT?  Tsk-tsk!  Shame on you!

With, sorry about that. Spell Check must be on Holiday. Thanks for the heads up.

OLY

18. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
    schoolgirlforrealposted 12 years ago

I think Trump is honest and would be a valuable asset. I don't care for Obama...I think it's sad what he's brought to the table!

Over the next week you will see how wrong you are.  The lies that Trump has been telling about his serious "investigation" and his "very interesting" findings, that the long form was missing and that Obama's grades were poor are all going to be exposed, and Trump revealed as the machiavellian charlatan that he is.
      Don't let it break your heart.  If you are really a schoolgirl, your heart will be broken many more times.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
        schoolgirlforrealposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's ok. There are so many lies and coverups in the govt. , I doubt that will happen or matter...

19. William R. Wilson profile image59
    William R. Wilsonposted 12 years ago
  20. BillyDRitchie profile image61
    BillyDRitchieposted 12 years ago

Fox News Is reporting that the White House will release President Obama's long form birth certificate today.

Of course our lefty friends will be screaming that it is a "FOX NEWS LIE!" but at least the matter will be put to rest.....

Why would the left call it a lie?  The left has been saying all along that the available documentation is valid and that the long form exists.  Why would bringing it out be considered a lie?

According to the left, all Fox News does is lie, so if they report the BC is being released, it must be a lie, right?

No-you've got it backwards.
          The Birthers must now call Fox the liar, because they still insist that Obama was not born here.

2. DTR0005 profile image61

Billy, I am an Independent and YES - Fox News does lie..loll

1. sabrebIade profile image80
        sabrebIadeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dick the Bruiser FTW!

No one else caught on to Dick the Bruiser - good one!

I love the way liberals avoid the word liberal like Superman avoids Kryptonite.

They're "independents".

Priceless....

Huh? No we don't.

I am a liberal. I have liberal beliefs. There you go.

Well, that's one.  But these threads are replete with liberals dodging the label like sheep scattering before a storm......

1. profile image0

I am a liberal and have always said so.  I am also a registered Democrat.

There you go.

Wow, two!  We've almost got a run here!

1. profile image0

LOL, now let's see how many conservatives you can get to admit they voted for GWB twice.

21. Ralph Deeds profile image66
    Ralph Deedsposted 12 years ago

The White House just released President Obama's "long-form birth certificate," NPR's Scott Horsley reports.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/201 … 10427-0908

Can we at last move on to important issues?

Not sure Ralph... as of yesterday, 45% of Republicans claimed to have "serious doubts" as to the president's place of birth loll..

22. secularist10 profile image61
    secularist10posted 12 years ago

What was that about Obama's eligibility?

"Guess What, HEE, HEE, HEE, Here is a start and more to follow, HEE, HEE,

"TRUMP" THIS! - Barack Obama is NOT Constitutionally Eligible to be POTUS -- Irrefutable, HEE, HEE, GOT YA."

Oh right, IRREFUTABLE.

Just checking.

I always said there are people in this country that will go to the grave believing Obama was not born in this country, believing he was the first false president. You could build a damn time machine enabling them to witness every moment of Obama's life since birth, and they still won't believe. These people are jackasses and nuts. And yes, racism has played a factor, but especially xenophobia. At least we know now who at the highest levels of Republicandom is weak enough to fall prey to the crazies. Excuse me while I put on my tinfoil hat.

23. lovemychris profile image77

Panther, where's that head-banging-on-wall picture??

Here's another one you could use:

Trump eating a crow samich.

24. Brie Hoffman profile image61
    Brie Hoffmanposted 12 years ago

They are setting Trump up to run against Obama because Trump will play the spoiler against Ron Paul..just like Ross Perot did.  Trump is a clown and has voted mostly with the Democrats in his lifetime.  Everyone who lives in NY knows what a jerk Trump is.

25. Sweetsusieg profile image76
    Sweetsusiegposted 12 years ago

Can't we all just agree that all Politicians are crooked?  The only ones who might be any good are 'low level' Government officials, but by the time they reach the top, they become a crooked as the rest.

1. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Precisely!  And the corrupt system has to be exposed on all fronts to get the chattle of the American electorate to get on board to change it.

2. livelonger profile image86
      livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

We should evaluate what they actually do, not what kind of accent they have, whether they wear lapel pins with the flag, etc and all other meaningless "symbolic" signs.

If we did that, though, 90% of the country would vote Democrat.

I've never seen Democrats do anything like this...have you?

Repubs are worse. Sorry-deal with it.

No never... even during Watergate - NOTHING even close to this bullshit.

1. profile image56

Yea, but Nixon resigned......and was guilty....

26. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 12 years ago

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/04/2 … ertificate

April 27, 2011

Remarks by the President

James S. Brady Press Briefing Room

9:48 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT:  Hello, everybody.  Now, let me just comment, first of all, on the fact that I can’t get the networks to break in on all kinds of other discussions — (laughter.)  I was just back there listening to Chuck — he was saying, it’s amazing that he’s not going to be talking about national security.  I would not have the networks breaking in if I was talking about that, Chuck, and you know it.

Q Wrong channel.  (Laughter.)

THE PRESIDENT:  As many of you have been briefed, we provided additional information today about the site of my birth. Now, this issue has been going on for two, two and a half years now.  I think it started during the campaign.  And I have to say that over the last two and a half years I have watched with bemusement, I’ve been puzzled at the degree to which this thing just kept on going.  We’ve had every official in Hawaii, Democrat and Republican, every news outlet that has investigated this, confirm that, yes, in fact, I was born in Hawaii, August 4, 1961, in Kapiolani Hospital.

We’ve posted the certification that is given by the state of Hawaii on the Internet for everybody to see.  People have provided affidavits that they, in fact, have seen this birth certificate.  And yet this thing just keeps on going.

Now, normally I would not comment on something like this, because obviously there’s a lot of stuff swirling in the press on at any given day and I’ve got other things to do.  But two weeks ago, when the Republican House had put forward a budget that will have huge consequences potentially to the country, and when I gave a speech about my budget and how I felt that we needed to invest in education and infrastructure and making sure that we had a strong safety net for our seniors even as we were closing the deficit, during that entire week the dominant news story wasn’t about these huge, monumental choices that we’re going to have to make as a nation.  It was about my birth certificate.  And that was true on most of the news outlets that were represented here.

And so I just want to make a larger point here.  We’ve got some enormous challenges out there.  There are a lot of folks out there who are still looking for work.  Everybody is still suffering under high gas prices.  We’re going to have to make a series of very difficult decisions about how we invest in our future but also get a hold of our deficit and our debt — how do we do that in a balanced way.

And this is going to generate huge and serious debates, important debates.  And there are going to be some fierce disagreements — and that’s good.  That’s how democracy is supposed to work.  And I am confident that the American people and America’s political leaders can come together in a bipartisan way and solve these problems.  We always have.

But we’re not going to be able to do it if we are distracted.  We’re not going to be able to do it if we spend time vilifying each other.  We’re not going to be able to do it if we just make stuff up and pretend that facts are not facts.  We’re not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers.

We live in a serious time right now and we have the potential to deal with the issues that we confront in a way that will make our kids and our grandkids and our great grandkids proud.  And I have every confidence that America in the 21st century is going to be able to come out on top just like we always have.  But we’re going to have to get serious to do it.

I know that there’s going to be a segment of people for which, no matter what we put out, this issue will not be put to rest.  But I’m speaking to the vast majority of the American people, as well as to the press.  We do not have time for this kind of silliness.  We’ve got better stuff to do.  I’ve got better stuff to do.  We’ve got big problems to solve.  And I’m confident we can solve them, but we’re going to have to focus on them — not on this.

Thanks very much, everybody.

Now here's a serious grown up.
      But--they do not want a serious grown up. They want a push-over, to let them do whatever they want.

They've gotten too much as it is!

They will keep on with the smearing and silliness because THEY DO NOT WANT TO SOLVE ANYTHING.

They want to get Obama out....PERIOD.

THESE are your "great leaders".

Thanks for nothing "patriots"...you put yourselves and your ideology over OUR country!

2. profile image0

"We do not have time for this kind of silliness.  We’ve got better stuff to do.  I’ve got better stuff to do.  We’ve got big problems to solve.  And I’m confident we can solve them, but we’re going to have to focus on them — not on this."

Think about it.  Donald Trump, a billionaire reality-TV star who wants to be President of the United States, has apparently spent enormous amounts of time and money "investigating" whether or not Obama was born in Hawaii.  Now, he wants to know if Obama's college credentials are legitimate.  And the press covers this crap like it's a real story of national importance.

THINK about it, people!  It's so freakishly ridiculous that it could be a satirical movie script.  Yet, certain people will continue harping on it.  I'm embarrassed for us as a country.

I think far too much time has been spent on appeasing the stark staring stupid demographic.

ya think?

27. lovemychris profile image77

Matthews called the Baggers a Cult! And said "you people"...LOL

And....woooooooo-hooooooooo, Ryan is getting killed in those meetings! Cried that the audiences were not polite! I would have asked...did any of them have a gun?

Now, they will screen questions, and  make the crowds smaller.........

Ahhhhhhh, how the smarmy have fallen.

I thought the same thing! I cracked up as I saw people bitchin' to him, trying to pin him down as to why his proposal was a "good thing" for seniors. Kind of brought a tear of joy to my eye. These bastards railed against healthcare reform - now it's time to take a dose of their own poison. Hypocritical bastards.

28. brimancandy profile image77
    brimancandyposted 12 years ago

Ok, We know have people who are interested in running for office claiming that people who are not born in the United States, can not be elected president by law.

Well lets all get together in mass, and get our government to pass a new law that states that idiotic Millionaires can not run for ANY public office, with President at the top of the list. However, if they want to run, they can pay the U.S. Tax payers One Billion dollars to put their name in the list, but, only after they are approved by a panel of non-millionaire citizens.

Looks like Trump is out of luck. My vote for him would be NO!!

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I can hardly wait for the Donald's financials to see daylight. There may be a few surprises. smile

1. brimancandy profile image77
        brimancandyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes. The "Donald" went from being a billionaire to broke, over his fast paced desire to put his name on the tallest building in the US, and his Casino investments where he lost millions. It was his TV show that brought him back from almost running out of money, along with the sales of a large number of his properties. More than likely, all losses were wrote off on his taxes, and he got a majority of his money back. Thanks to Bush.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)