If Jesus come down, will we not take him as an alien from stars?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (30 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Kiriuposted 13 years ago

'The beast and the kings of the earth assembled to make war against the rider of the white horse' the book of revelation.

Are they mistaking Jesus for an alien? How can you even think of fighting Jesus while He is comming?

Or the inspires of bible were aliens with an alien agenda knowing that they will one day come and rule the earth that we may accept them as Jesus and angles. Was Jesus an alien from stars?

1. profile image51
      paarsurreyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

One who dies does not come again in person to this world. Jesus explained it himself when asked by Jewish clergy.

1. mohitmisra profile image59
        mohitmisraposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Paarsurrey  this philosophy is shared by the Hindus as well.

1- avatars -they come back to reiterate the truth when this earth becomes mess,Its a deliberate decent.When spirituality and truth is mocked etc

Some say 10 avatars ,some say 22 and other innumerable avatars.

Its very interesting "gainst the rider of the white horse " Christian philosophy
        Kalki the 10th Vishnu avatar expected now is also supposed to ride white horse- Hindu philosophy 

Jesus is considered as an avatar

2- one has many many lives before one gains enlightenment and breaks the cycle of birth and death .

Then enlightenment is also dying and coming back what is meant by reborn in Christianity.

1. profile image51

It is symbolic not physical or literl coming of Jesus/ImamMahdi/Kalki avatar etc; it has already taken place in the shape of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 .

His riding white horse or descending on a white minaret is having irrefutable brilliant arguments.

It debatable some believe he is here now,there have been many claims.
            Even th expected Mahdi is called the rider of the white horse.

Its physical as well.

"His riding white horse or descending on a white minaret is having irrefutable brilliant arguments."- Will contemplate these words of yours, you could be correct, never gave this any thought.

The similarities are amazing.

1. profile image51

Thanks for appreciating. The Promised Messiah 1835-1908 hismelf told this; though to fulfill the Prophecy physically he also laid foundation of a white minaret.

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
                Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The White Minaret you say. I'm sure I had a chicken rogan, a garlic naan and a couple pints of Cobra there a couple years ago. smile

2. goldenpath profile image67
    goldenpathposted 13 years ago

This is weird...

Anyhow, at his coming the more righteous will be spared.  No leaning to any particular religion but the more good at heart will be spared.  I believe they will feel the resound in their hearts and will know of a surety who it is that comes.  The fight referred to is the battle leading up to the Coming.

1. CMHypno profile image83
      CMHypnoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Spared from what exactly? And what is determined as 'righteous'? And where is the line drawn? Whoops, you can only commit adultery 4.5 times before you are condemned to hell, sorry 5 is a stray too far?

I personally find that the fact that so many Christians are so keen on the idea of huge swathes of humanity being consigned to pits of fire and torment for eternity to be pretty sick. So if that is the kind of Jesus you are waiting for, then you are welcome to him.

Surely a loving god, would save and love every human equally, or what is the point of all that talk of forgiveness that is written about in the bible?

1. aguasilver profile image70
        aguasilverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Luke 17:3-4 (Amplified Bible)

Pay attention and always be on your guard [looking out for one another]. If your brother sins (misses the mark), solemnly tell him so and reprove him, and if he repents (feels sorry for having sinned), forgive him.

And even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and turns to you seven times and says, I repent [I am sorry], you must forgive him (give up resentment and consider the offense as recalled and annulled).

Ask and it shall be forgiven.... but you have to repent and ask first.

Is this so hard to understand?

2. dutchman1951 profile image61
      dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Golden read your own book, Isahia1 the prophecy to Israel, not to the righteous..?

it takes more than a Sunday school explanation with literary license,  if your insisting on telling it.

3. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago
  4. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

I find it funny, people refuse to do the research of history, to find out the truth of the matter. If any person actually did the research of said topic, then they would know for a fact that the supposed second coming has already happened, regardless of the church wants you to think.

The second coming was an imaginary event. It was based on the right-side of the brain, conveying a message to the left side. The left side, interpreted the event, as being fictional, but people believed it happened anyways.

Go figure, the ignorant would think it would still have to happen.

So this left right brain thingy... does each individual need to make that leap of faith?

Or was there some point in time when the collective consciousness made it?

Where did you find this nugget of wisdom, can you quote some sources where this is scientifically proven, (to a standard any secularist would accept)

Interested!

1. Cagsil profile image69
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The only leap of faith is now. Duh!
        Nope.
        Do some research on hand-writing analysis of those who wrote the bible. Then, just maybe you might learn something.

You mean read the Biblical Archaeology Review?

1. Cagsil profile image69
            Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I wouldn't say that is has anything to do with Scholars if that is what you are talking about. I am talking about independent analysis of the hand-writing of those who wrote the gospels.

My research revealed that a couple of gospels were written by the same individual. So that means, two, if not three gospels were written by the same person. So much for eye-witness account of said events. hmm Don't ask which, because I would have to dive into my research to know which exactly. wink

2. profile image51

Second Coming has already happened symbolically fin the great person of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 the Promised Messiah

5. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 12 years ago

History tends to repeat itself.  It wouldnt surprise me if he was crucified again.  One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter - it just depends on what the individual's perception of truth and reality is.

'forgive them, father, for they know not what they do'

"It wouldnt surprise me if he was crucified again."

Wrong coming, this time He comes in power, like they expected Him to come last time.

Perception of reality may be polarised by the time Christ returns!

There will have been some pretty tough days to endure before He returns in judgement.

"It wouldnt surprise me if he was crucified again."
        Human nature some will understand him and some will try to crucify him and ironically its will also be by those who claim him as their prophet.

There is probably not a single enlightened one whose crucification didn't start after claiming enlightenment.

2. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ummm.... I am just glad that I am concerned with just being the best that I can be in the here and now.  smile Whatever the future has in store will unfold.  It is this that I embrace the joy and the challenges ahead with good heart.  There is nothing to fear with love.

1. Ezybonds profile image60
          Ezybondsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Agreed, love conquers all!

Anyone who can practice love (agape love) to others will rarely go astray or be deserted when they need help and guidance.

Just as there will be some who Christ tells, "I do not know you", there will be others who He does know, by their living testimony, rather than their affiliation.

Like the man says, preach the good news at all times, if required use words!

1. profile image0
            shazwellynposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Gratitude is a demonstration of love.  I am happy and grateful for your post x

6. dutchman1951 profile image61
    dutchman1951posted 12 years ago

as I thought I understood this, if Jesus came again it is the second comming suposidly and it would be to uplift the chosen who kept his law so they would not feel pain and suffering or death?

which is really odd to me sense the only chosen were the Original men and women of the 12 tribes and their offspring, who are "all" dead anyway and may well have died in suffering, like sickness or poor life, just because of the times they lived and the Opression they suffered, as well as a much harder life encountered than we know today.

the rest of the story implies he will cast judgement on the rest of us! Which means he comes to condem.

Kind of a nightmare if you really consider.

7. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Can he look like THOR pleeeeease????? lol

1. profile image51

I don't understand "THOR"; what do you understand with "THOR"?

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh! Paar! You just haven't seen the movie! Hmmmm... hmmm... hmmmm.... lol

1. profile image51

Yes I haven't

1. profile image0
            klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, Paar... He comes down as the lightning strikes. Since we are talking about Jesus and aliens coming down from the sky... Can Thor come too? OOOO-LA-LAAAAA!!!! smile
            http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5029284_f248.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)