AdSense rejected

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Carol VC profile image60
    Carol VCposted 12 years ago

So I've signed up for adsense just last Sunday.
    I already had 2 hubs at that time and made 4 other hubs until now.
    This morning I got the e-mail from Google that my adsense request was rejected because my site was "under construction". I really worked hard on my hubs and I plan on writing more. My question is what does it take or how many hubs does it take till Google approves your adsense request?

P.S. I'm from the Philippines

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 12 years ago

First of all, Google's rejection letters are not always transparent or easy to understand. The 6 months wait period may apply for your country.

I recommend adding more text to your profile page description. Also, you may want to keep on publishing quality hubs. I am aware of recent examples where Google expressed that they would like to see 15 hubs prior to approving an application.

Carol VCposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm pretty sure some hubbers from my own country have been accepted after a couple of weeks. I'll definitely add info on my profile page.

3. darkside profile image62
    darksideposted 12 years ago

One of the topics that Adsense don't like is content about "Paid To Click". It's been on their poo list for as long as I can remember.

Apart from that, your country of residence may be an issue (as mentioned by W.E. above) but my advice for anyone applying for an Adsense account through HubPages is that you publish 10 quality hubs. At least 500 words each. One a day, for ten days straight.

Make sure you have a decent biography filled out on your profile page (at least 100 words) and have at least image per hub so it can show up on your nicely thumbnailed in your profile page.

By no means is there a guarantee that this will be successful every time it's followed, but two people whom I know in real life followed my instructions and within 24 hours each got approved for Adsense.

would you recommend that I delete the PTC hub? I've originally planned on a tech review niche but got attracted after knowing that the earning-money-online niche having more traffic.

I'm planning on making 15 more hubs on a different niche to reapply. Your instructions seem pretty easy to follow. I'll reapply when my profiles ready.

1. darkside profile image62
        darksideposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Adsense don't like it, so delete the hub. Publish it elsewhere if you wish, but don't have Adsense ads running on that page.

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 12 years ago

Darkside, that is great advice. I just want to add that in the situation I heard about, the initial requirement for 15 quality hubs was negotiated down to 10, and the application was approved.

5. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 12 years ago

I have noticed over the last nine months only those who owned a website have been able to bypass the 6month wait period. Having a blogger blog helps and I was able to break through in five months  by proving that I had more than 10K traffic at that time.

Though the reasons for accepting or not accepting applications is not very transparent, it makes good business sense from Google's side to ensure that the person applying is not a spammer, with every intentions of working seriously and the person is worth associating with from a business perspective.

Having said this, the others who followed everything I did, were not able to cut through the wait period. So it is actually Google's take whether or not to approve the account.
    This is my observation on the subject after having done all I could to get approval the right way.

6. mdlawyer profile image45
    mdlawyerposted 12 years ago

It is learnt that applicants from the Asian locations now have to wait beyond the six months' period to get AdSense approved.

I think Philippines is not one of them. I know many people here who got there adsense account approved a couple of weeks after they applied.

1. profile image0
        TopUniverseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ok then you can follow the the instruction by darkside. All the best.

7. mdlawyer profile image45
    mdlawyerposted 12 years ago

That I'm not sure.

8. Carol VC profile image60
    Carol VCposted 12 years ago

Thanks guys!
    I actually got accepted on google adsense after writing 10 hubs and completing my profile.
    I got accepted the night after I resubmitted by request.

1. doban profile image60
      dobanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I was also accepted within a couple of days after starting my first blog. However, that was a couple of years ago. I think they were approving pretty fast back then, but the wait period now is crazy.

9. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 12 years ago

Congrats.. I am happy for you smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)