Is Sex Sinful?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (24 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Ez Kayposted 12 years ago

She came into my room wearing her night dress... i switched on the laptop and played an emotional song for her... soon we were dancing and she reached out for my zip...

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Is Sex Sinful? Nope.

2. RachaelLefler profile image92
      RachaelLeflerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The thing you said seems to have nothing to do with your question. The way you phrase the question is vague without giving specifics or what your position is.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

...oh oh....what happened?

3. NathanielZhu profile image65
    NathanielZhuposted 12 years ago

Does sin exist?

If you believe in God
    - Yes, you're going to hell unless you repent

If you don't believe in a God
    - No, it's merely a natural act of reproduction

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sex outside of marriage is just foolish. roll
      But I don't think you have to worry about it. smile

1. NathanielZhu profile image65
        NathanielZhuposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Of course not. That's implied.
        But then again, most Christians have never even opened up the Bible outside of Church.

2. Donna Suthard profile image60
      Donna Suthardposted 12 years agoin reply to this

According to the teachings of A Course in Miracles,  its suggested that people are free to do with our bodies, what they want, as long as we don't hurt others.If we use people as a selfish means for pleasuring only ourselves without loving  them,  that could  result in pain. The question is to ask ourselves what is sex for? If sex is about not caring about the other person, then its about selfishness.and that cause you pain and sickness. If we truly love someone, then we choose to care about what makes them happy. Its about honesty, and caring about all parties involved.

1. NathanielZhu profile image65
        NathanielZhuposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah.

Essentially, whether sex is good or not depends on the person. There's neither a correct or incorrect answer.

4. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Oh, I'm so tired of people telling me that things that feel so good are bad for you!!! Bring it on, papa!!!!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...hey come on....I didn't mind my 'spankin' this morning!'  smile

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I work in the hospital and see people with some really nasty diseases.  If anyone looks at some pictures of venereal warts, they might change their minds.  We cut/laser/cauterize these off people all the time. They usually grow back

Take a look

Page 1

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know. I stay away from promiscuity. I've been happily married and monogamous for seven years. I'm clean. smile

5. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

If sex is sinful then we are all sins. Does sound vaguely familiar.

6. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 12 years ago

If sex is sinful, then...

I AM THE SON OF EVIL!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! BOW BEFORE MY MIGHTY POWER!!!

7. ddsurfsca profile image69
    ddsurfscaposted 12 years ago

Sex with the right person and at the right time is the best thing in the world.  Being the man for every situation possible and with anybody can be unwise and hurtful so you have to be the one to decide if it is right or wrong for yourself.

8. mrpopo profile image72
    mrpopoposted 12 years ago

Why would God design us with reproductive organs and then make the act sinful?

9. qwark profile image60
    qwarkposted 12 years ago

Thoughtfully, the loving husband went to "Victorias Secret" and bought his wife an expensive, very sheer nighty so they could top off "Mothers Day" sinfully!

He had it boxed, wrapped and a card attached which said: "Happy Mothers day! Don't open until after dark" and laid it on the bed in their upstairs bedroom.

Mothers day was wonderful for Mom. Everyone treated her like the Queen she, deservedly, was.

Mom respected Daddy's request didn't open the box until just before bedtime.

She opened her present and thought oh goody!...knowing exactly the kind of sin she was about to enjoy that night!

She thought to herself, as she looked at the nighty: "This is so sheer! I'm going to turn down the lights and step out on the inside balcony naked, he'll never know the difference!"

He was stitting comfortably in front of the fireplace, glass of chilled wine in hand, when the "lady-of-the-house" stepped out under the dim balcony light.

She posed naked and looked at him with a come hither smile that would have caused a "rise-in-the-levis" of any male worth his salt!

He lowered his glass, turned his head slowly her way, his eyes scoured her from head to toe and he thought to himself:

...."ALL THE MONEY I PAID FOR THAT DAMNED THING AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN IRON IT !!!

Qwark! Bad boy!!!   smile:

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...ha ha ha...you are a bad boy!

1. qwark profile image60
        qwarkposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...the devil made me do it...lol
        Qwark

10. mirrored heart profile image61
    mirrored heartposted 12 years ago

Here are some verses from the Bible that shed some light on the subject. Sex is so beautiful when used as directed by our creator.

Since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband. The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 1 Corinthians 7:2-5

1. profile image53
      my storyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

i like that alot it dose mean something deep that no one would understand my story

2. Pamela Sarzana profile image59
      Pamela Sarzanaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am not a deeply religious person, but that is pretty good common sense.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)