Your dream? Your aspirations?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (23 posts)
  1. icewave5 profile image60
    icewave5posted 14 years ago

My dream is to become a super trillionaire businessman having a business that sells quality products at low prices extending into all areas of trade e.g. technology, food, retail, shipping, mining etc. Then when I'm super rich i spend my money for a good cause like research into cures and new technology, cleasing the environment, preserving wildlife .....

Steps to achieve my dream:
    1. Start at hubpages at the age of 14 (go away you paraphenalias), earn some money through good articles through google adsense and amazon affiliate(current $0 in both accounts lol).
    2. Go to a good university, earn a ??masters?? in business and find a good job. I heard jobs in the finance sector is really really really competitive so im worried about that.
    3.Start a business then expanding only with a good structure in place.

Whats you dream and how do you want to achieve it?

2. Everyday Miracles profile image85
    Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years ago

I believe HP rules state that you must be 18 to publish here. I know you have to be 18 for Adsense sad

My life's goal is to return to the theatre. I am hoping that during my mothering years I can keep my skills sharp enough with community and church theatre to do some decent auditions later on in life and earn some roles. If not, I'll still be happy in community theatre.

Alternatively, I would love to do museum work and am considering applying to docent at our art museum smile

3. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Mine is simple to make mad love to Angelina Jolie, or Sarah Michelle Gellar, or Thelma Blair. Thelma is deff my fav so make love to  Thelma Blair. Or if drunk Tony Blair lol !

1. MotherHubber profile image61
      MotherHubberposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tony Blair is en fuego.  LMAO!

2. Cris A profile image59
      Cris Aposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is Thelma Blair your neighbor? Or do you mean Selma Blair the actress? cool

1. Randy Behavior profile image74
        Randy Behaviorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And no red heads Bad?

4. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

I want to go to PA school. smile

1. Everyday Miracles profile image85
      Everyday Miraclesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

PA school? I'm sure I'm missing something sad I don't know what PA stands for! Unless it's Pennsylvania? LOL

5. MotherHubber profile image61
    MotherHubberposted 14 years ago

My goal is to have a byline on a glossy national magazine.  It doesn't even have to be a cover article, just some kind of article that I can pick up at a news stand, and point to, and say, "I wrote this, and it got published."

Steps to achieve:

1. Build up some exposure/generate writing samples on Hub Pages, local parenting web site, and BellaOnline

2. Begin writing query letters, and sending them out.

3. Cross fingers and say a prayer.

6. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

PA is physician's assistant school smile I'm applying this fall and hopefully will be attending next summer!

Thank you Colebabie!

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image61
        GeneriqueMediaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed, Colebabie. Thanks for going to serve humanity in such an awesome way. smile

My dream would ultimately to be able to open a theatre, maybe do a little burlesque revival. Not sure....I am sure, though, after commanding a group of 30 people at once, mostly teens, I am quite happy to help people share their feelings and thoughts with their creativity. It would be awesome to be able to make enough money with my work I have now, and work I've yet to complete, and to go forward with many more ideas.

I'm a renaissance artist, you see, thanks to my good friend ADD and hyper activity. smile

Sincerely,
        G|M

1. Colebabie profile image60
          Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome! I wanna do a burlesque show! I'll do it for free if I can attach my bookstore/cafe that I dream of opening one day.

7. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Ahhhh dreams. Wonderful things. If only you can remember them.

Unfortunately I'm not blessed with an unconcious ยป concious memory chip. So I have no eye deer what my dream is/was. Pity huh.

I do have daydreams though. Which usually involve me flying, powering along, superman style. Is that an achievable dream? Does it even count? Or will someone out there view it as fantasy?

8. profile image0
    shreekrishnaposted 14 years ago

my goal ,

to become super rich , richer than

all the countries goverment fuds are kept together .

& then build a such complex , which is more than 1000 flats upwrds & more than 1000 flats horizontal ,

it should be bigger than any biggest city ,

i which all schools , high schools , colleges , my own university ,shops housee every thing that exist in world may be at single place ,

including airports , airforce , stadioums etc etc .

i will waste my all money in building only such complex .

in which any one can live ,

& free homes for poor family from all round the world ,

i will buy a very large area , which does not belong to any countries.

anyone can come freely,

the money generated from that building will be donated to food suppliers for that poor peoples.

& remaining money money can be used to build extraordinary buildings in my buyed area.

but ,
    there is one difficulty,
    i have left my family due to some family problems ,
    i had not a single penny now,

my family is trying to give me money,
    but i always refuse to take it ,
    becoz i wan't to earn my money,

i don't wan't if any others money will loose due to some crashes.

but i have belive in my self that ,
    i have ability to reach that position which i was thinking ,

wheather it takes years to rich there.

wish you all to your success.

i am not good in english.

9. Everyday Miracles profile image85

Oh G|M! *Swoon*

I'll join you! There's not much I won't and can't do in a theatre (or a cinema for that matter -- other than projector maintenance, I never got that far in my training).

Schweet, I'm going poaching for a venture capitalist riiiiight now. wink

I've never acted on stage in any particular role, but I've long lost my stage fright through many years of poetry jams and a few guest appearances for local bands...I'd often introduce, perform one of my songs, and leave with applause while I still had impressed them. wink

G|M

10. Everyday Miracles profile image85

I act. I can sing, but I don't think I'm particularly talented. It depends on who you ask. I don't dance. Period. But I do love musical theatre!

I've also worked as a projectionist at a cinema smile

Did you splice some inappropriate material in here/there? wink

I don't generally dance, I've been singing since I was a kid...have a mildly successful home recording project, so I guess people do like my voice..

A+ for effort, so they say. wink

G|M

LOL, no! But the first time I built a movie I did put the trailers on backwards. That was funny! Thankfully we previewed it before it went live. Hot Chick smile

haha, considering our convos on your other Hubs, irony has showed its face yet again. ;P

11. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

AAHHH...the "dream"...
    Well, my life's ambition has always been to publish a novel. It's always been in the back of my mind and now I am pushing it to the forefront. Hence the hubPage. Started as a way to get myself  out there, gain some fans for my writing and quickly developed into a passion all its own.
    Anyhoo...Steps for achieving dream
    1.finish manuscript( aaaalllmost there)
    2. give to a couple friends to read and use as sounding board
    3. Edit and revise until absolutely perfect
    4. send to agents until one says yes and go from there

Cross your fingers that this will all happen before I am too old to remember any of it smile

12. icewave5 profile image60
    icewave5posted 14 years ago

burlesque show i like that idea. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)