Obama Policies Hurt Blacks

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (45 posts)
  1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 12 years ago

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookou … record-low

Black employment is the worst its ever been since they began keeping such records.
    So I guess Obama's plan us to make us all equally miserable!

This is what black people get for voting for Obama just because he was black! I hope you're all satisfied with your choice!

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Naaaaaaaaaaaah, nothing racist about that statement. roll

The shame of it is, you truly believe that.  Another despicable hateful rant from the right.

lady_love158posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah so where is the racism in that statement?

2. Mikeydoes profile image42
    Mikeydoesposted 12 years ago

It is not Obama you should be looking at. It is the whole system.

Oh I see sooo when Obama promised hope and change it was just empty words just to get elected? Sooo all that spending over 5 trillion dollars that was supposed to stimulate the economy went where? Certainly not to blacks!

1. Mikeydoes profile image42
        Mikeydoesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm not sure what you are getting at. They all lie, they all have been lying, and they will all continue to lie. If you vote Republican you are voting for that very system you are complaining about. You voted for Obama when you vote republican or democrat whether you believe it or not.

Just imagine if McCain was in obvious, you and everyone here knows that someone would be doing the same thing you are.

Take a neutral stance and look at how stupid politics are(at this point in time), it would really make you sick. I watch WWE and I am not kidding you it is the EXACT same thing. There is a heel in a face.. Why? RATINGS. I am seriously embarassed because not only will this time be in the history books, but honestly can you imagine how our future generations are going to look at us? Probably say something along these lines:

"Can you believe how clueless everyone was at that point in time? I understand that the media hypes things up and lied for ratings, but how did those people actually buy in to that and more importantly believe it. Their brains are obviously not as advanced as ours and they clearly didn't have the intelligence that we do. Did you see how many houses were empty and how many people were living in the streets? HAHA. There was enough food, electricity, internet, and shelter for everyone. There was plenty of work to go around, yet people were unemployed. but those people all voted for it, suckers."

Nothing makes my stomach churn more than when I hear the overly normal:

Baby killing LEFT WING NUTJOB, or that STUPID RIGHT WING GOD LOVER.

When I read that I just shake my head in disbelief. It happens in my family, so I'm speaking from experience. I have hard core democrats and republicans that complain about how the crappy Bush is, or how crappy Obama is.

I will end on this note:

Abortion and Global Warming along with many other topics SHOULD NOT, I REPEAT SHOULD NOT be in politics. It is up to us as people to fix the problem. Think about it we take it to the government and from there, guess what? We give them money to take care of it, in turn they come up with a terrible plan and waste our money in most cases.

1. profile image56
          C.J. Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

nice post.

3. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 12 years ago

Nice racist undertones here!

Really? Why because I used the word black? You people that constantly call everyone racist must be racist yourselves because its always on your mind! Myself I never give it a thought until you people bring it up.

1. BobbiRant profile image60
        BobbiRantposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sure, rave on!

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 12 years ago

So many people had unreal expectations when they voted for Obama. I didn't vote for him, but I'm not convinced McCain would have done much better in most respects. I thought McCain would have been a lot better dealing with our enemies, but Obama's move with Osama was gutsy, and I salute him for it.

5. Darknlovely3436 profile image69
    Darknlovely3436posted 12 years ago

why you hate Obama so much? and what kind of statement is this?
    Grow up? Lady love...

"You People) is a sure indication that you are racist.

I don't hate Obama.just everything he's doing to this country and my American brothers and sisters.

Oh so now "you people" is a slur??? Read what I wrote again and pretend we're the same color.

6. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Hold on a second... Ladylove, are you saying you are NOT black?!!??!

7. Greek One profile image63

Look at all dem black folks comin' up in here, looking all black-like.. voting for that black muslim.... makin fun cause i date my sister...

http://kararose.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/hick-23787.jpg

8. dingdondingdon profile image60
    dingdondingdonposted 12 years ago

Perhaps you haven't noticed, but all employment, for all races, is low right now. And that is due to the banks and Bush's government, not Obama.

Lol!! OMG!!! Get off the Bush blame wagon already! Obama is in more than 2 years and has spent 5 trillion dollars with NO improvement especially within the ranks of his own people!

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

by his own people, do you mean 'Americans'?

1. dingdondingdon profile image60
          dingdondingdonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps she means Kenyans, or have the birthers finally given up on that dead horse now?

2. lady_love158 profile image60

Oh so now recognizing someone is of a different race us racist??? Or is it only racist when white people do it?

3. Ron Montgomery profile image61
          Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No, that's not at all what she means.

2. dingdondingdon profile image60

Obama didn't cause the recession and it's blindly ignoring facts to claim he did. He wasn't even in government when the recession hit.

Lol!! He was a senator!!

He wasn't president. He wasn't calling the shots. Or are you now going to claim a junior senator was responsible for the entire recession? smile

Regardless of who was responsible he got elected to fix it and so far he's done a horrible job!! To keep on blaming Bush is just nonsense! Accept the fact that Obama and his policies gave been a total failure and let's move on. This isn't going to be fixed unless we're honest and objective about where we are.

A depression cannot be fixed in two years, much as we would all like that to be possible. What's more, spending money has been proved to stimulate economies. Do you know which country came out of the recession fastest? South Korea. Do you know why? Because the government spent rather than cut. Simple economics.

Sure simple economics that doesn't work gas never worked and isn't working now. Ok so give your guy 4 more years and let's see how miserable we all are then.

9. dingdondingdon profile image60
    dingdondingdonposted 12 years ago

Also, claiming black people voted for Obama purely because of his race is quite shocking. I'm assuming you voted McCain - I guess you voted for him because you're both white, right?

Oh, or do you only assume that black people vote for racial reasons?

Obama a junior senator with no experience got 96% of the black vote. I think its pretty hard to argue that they voted that way simply because he was the better choice.

Why not? He was the better choice for black people, and for minorities in general. Why would any minority group vote for the Republicans, a party that seems to only have the welfare of rich white heterosexual men and the occasional rich white heterosexual woman in mind? Obama addressed the issues that mattered to minority groups (including minority racial groups) in many of his speeches, and people responded positively to that.

(P.S: I'm white and I voted Obama. So did every white person I know.)

That simply is a disingenous assessment both of the black vote and of republicans and you know it. Do you really want to claim that none of those 96% of black voters considered race as a factor in their decision? How about the black panthers that stood outside the polling place with clubs?

No, I don't know it. I am a minority myself, and speaking for myself I would never vote for a Republican. Because I know that they hate me and they hate my identity and they would love to see me and people like me wiped out. I am sure many black voters feel the same way.

That's just BS! There's plenty of black republicans and they are a welcome asset to the party! You're just wrong. You're clinging to a long gone and outdated stereotype. Its the democrats that want to enslave you and make you dependent on government instead of free!

Not the way I see it (and funnily enough us minorities do have our own minds, we don't need the big tough white guys in charge to tell us what to think), but thanks for your concern.

I'm not telling you what to think. Believe what you will. What I am suggesting is you at least consider the other side of the argument.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articl … 09226.html

2. John Holden profile image60
                John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Jeez!

You just don't see it do you?

See what?

1. John Holden profile image60
                    John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Try saying "women are a welcome asset" instead.

3. Greek One profile image63
                Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Found one!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qIdxc0EEs44/SADjfsP52HI/AAAAAAAAADA/LkHubNJCj7A/s320/bush-brown.jpg

10. Greek One profile image63

http://muskogeeusa.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/01-george-w-bush-thanks-for-blaming-it-on-the-black-guy-e1284821996594.jpg

1. Darknlovely3436 profile image69
      Darknlovely3436posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Now this picture is funny....and not only is it funny,
      it the darn true behind it.... lol good one!

11. Miss Info profile image68
    Miss Infoposted 12 years ago

Bush is such a moron!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)