Republicans are guilty of high treason. I demand action!!

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (111 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

"Steve Pieczenik’s assertion that Bin Laden died almost ten years ago is echoed by numerous intelligence professionals as well as heads of state across the world.

Bin Laden, “Was used in the same way that 9/11 was used to mobilize the emotions and feelings of the American people in order to go to a war that had to be justified through a narrative that Bush junior created and Cheney created about the world of terrorism,” stated Pieczenik.

During his interview with the Alex Jones Show yesterday, Pieczenik also asserted he was directly told by a prominent general that 9/11 was a stand down and a false flag operation, and that he is prepared to go to a grand jury to reveal the general’s name.

“They ran the attacks,” said Pieczenik, naming Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved.

“It was called a stand down, a false flag operation in order to mobilize the American public under false pretenses….it was told to me even by the general on the staff of Wolfowitz – I will go in front of a federal committee and swear on perjury who the name was of the individual so that we can break it open,” said Pieczenik, adding that he was “furious” and “knew it had happened”.

“I taught stand down and false flag operations at the national war college, I’ve taught it with all my operatives so I knew exactly what was done to the American public,” he added."

These people need to be arrested, and charged with High Crimes and Misdemeanor.

Repulicans are enemies of America!

1. KFlippin profile image61
      KFlippinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know the feeling...you have to laugh or you'll cry.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

Why is this forum such a hatefest?

It's not hate, it's "passion".

1. tony0724 profile image60
        tony0724posted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's mental illness is what it is.

2. tony0724 profile image60

Any forum here at HP these days is a hatefest. Very productive , huh ?

Have you brought this up with Lady Love, Oly and Ann Cee?

3. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

"These people need to be arrested, and charged with High Crimes and Misdemeanor.
    Repulicans are enemies of America!"
    These people are neither Republicans or Democrats this latter without a clue.
    These people are those who run the empire,
    some ruling class, but most only only agents
    who falsely believe they are ruling class.
    There have been nor will there be any arrests.

"Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved."

---REPUBLICANS!  And PNAC dual-citizen Zionists.

Know your enemy.

1. hottopics profile image61
        hottopicsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Chris,

Glad to see you did not leave despite you saying you would in another post. I researched this topic as I told you I would. I have to say this guy suffers from a case of full of sh****ss. I reaserched some of what was claimed to be his credentials. Basically, he is a Phycoligist working for the goverment in Phsyc Ops. He also helped several novelists write books( he is a contributer to Tom Clancy) Basicly he can write stories. One of the things about his stories is there is alwaqys someone who told him some kind of inside info on the point he tries to make. If that was true, he gets more leaks than Wikipedia . I will admit he gives a good story and sounds convicing giving it. Sorry I did not see it the same way as you did. Anyway glad to see you did not leave

Well, good thing he's not alone!! There are MILLIONS who know what he knows....Bushco did it.

They are the worst of the worst. And I am going to see them pay.

Well, I was there at the WTC sight. I know first hand of a numerous amount of claims that are so false. There are so many interviews given from firefighters and others at the scene that contradict many of the conspiracy claims. I we all were interviewed by the commision who investigated The WTC event. I cannot personally say I know what happened at the pentagon, but it makes no sense that Bin Laden would attack WTC the same day Bush attacks Pentagon. Does not seem likely.

Ummmm, Bushco did it all. Bin-Laden was just the fall guy...like Lee Harvey Oswald.

It appears you do not give me the same respect as I give you. Thats a shame. I am not saying you would change your mind, but to dismiss thousand of first hand interviews for someone who was not there and makes up stories, thousands against 1. I also understand millions believe him, just like millions believe Oswald was not alone. Conspiracys will never die. But being infomed of both sides and acknoleding there is another side shows class. Bsides you need new material, Bushco is getting old.

Have they been indicted yet?
                  No? Then it's not over.

And I'm from Mass...in case you think this is old news....Repubs here bring up Chappaquidick on a regular basis.

That was 50 years ago, and one person died. God rest her soul.
                  We are talking millions here with Bushco.

I have been to Mass.Cape Cod several times on vacation. It is nice there. I agree people should not bring up Chappaquidick. I personally think family and tragedies should be off limits. But some people, and they are on both sides cannot help but act like an infant. I know you have seen it here on many of the posts like I have. They just ramble with no clue

4. knolyourself profile image60

""Dick Cheney, Paul Wolfowitz, Stephen Hadley, Elliott Abrams, and Condoleezza Rice amongst others as having been directly involved."

---REPUBLICANS!  And PNAC dual-citizen Zionists.

Know your enemy.

All agents of the ruling class.

Which one of them is a Democrat?

Seems only the ones that think Bush did it.

I know it's hard to admit...but you will have to, for the sake of America.

Bush and Co.....PNAC Zionists......these are your enemies.

No they are not

OK...they are mine.

And Obama is yours, right?

I would not say he is an enemy. I give him credit where it is due, I just disagree with alot of his policies. That does not make him an enemy. Bin Laden, now that was an enemy.

I am a Repub, but I vote for who I think is best. I have voted for Dems. I also do not take sides in an issue until I have listened to both sides, done some research, then make a decision. I know you know that because I did not make a comment on one of your posts, I asked for the information, listened to it, researched it and made an opinion. I wish many others would do the same thing

1. DTR0005 profile image61
                  DTR0005posted 12 years agoin reply to this

A well-balanced response.

Thanks DTR

5. knolyourself profile image60

"I reaserched some of what was claimed to be his credentials."

"Dr. Pieczenik is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations."

Thanks for the impetus. This I didn't know.
    Gives it a new light.

6. jponiato profile image89
    jponiatoposted 12 years ago

>"I demand action!!"

Hmm...  People in hell demand ice water.  Good luck with that.

Really? I thought I'd try the Rabid Righty method.....a slow drip of constant slamming.

Good for the goose and all.
      Just ignore me...I do most of the time with them.

But you see...the point is to get it out there...put it in people's minds. Doesn't matter if they read it or not....the damage has been done.

Right Righty's?

Sad that we've deteriorated such. But you must play the hand you're dealt.

These people play dirty pool.

2. hottopics profile image61

Wonder how Bin Laden is doing there

7. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 12 years ago

Lol! If nothing else you're at least getting replies!

8. knolyourself profile image60

"Which one of them is a Democrat?"
    What exactly is the difference between Bush II and Obama? Obama is the champion liar?

Yeah, but he lies for a good reason. You can't come out and say things....these freaks will kill the whole country before they admit their doings...even though the whole world knows.

Bullies and Babies...always need to be placated.

So you are saying Obama Lies. I think you are the only one from the Left that has admitted it

Obviously he knows that dude was not Bin-Laden!! Bush and co got the memo in 2001....I'm sure Obama got it too.
          But I think Obama used the fake Bin-Laden to stop the al-CIAda PNAC Zionists. They are the enemy of America.

But knowing how much Obama and Dems hate Bush, dont you think the day they got the memo they would have exposed Bush and watch him sink?

I'm saying a lot of them knew that Osama was dead in 2001. Especially the presidents. It's a "secret" a lot of people kept, IMO.
              It has nothing to do with their feelings about each other.

I do understand what you are saying. But the Dems back then were trying so hard to impeach Bush, I am saying if they knew this about Bin Laden, I guarentee they would have said something or leaked it to the press and let them run with it. AND that would have been the demise of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield. And I promise, Collin Powell never would have let that happen if he knew about it. I believe Powell was the most honest person in the Bush admin.

No they were not trying to impeach Bush!
                  Only Dennis Kucinich...no one else stood by him! Well--one did...Jim McDermott.
                  2 people with the guts to do something!
                  And the Repubs had both the House and Senate...they just laughed at him!

And Powell lied at the United Nations.....he sold a false narrative, just as they all did.

He did sell a false narrative, but like I said he was Pissed at Bush when he found out the intel was faulty and Bush let him testify. That was one of the reasons Powell left the Admin.

Remember It was Powell who came out Pissed at Bush admin fro lettting him testify to the false intel reports

2. JOE BARNETT profile image60
        JOE BARNETTposted 12 years agoin reply to this

exactly... look at the dirty deed bush had scooter libby do to joe wilson and his cia wife. they outted her, blew her cover! then libby was found guilty and g bush commuted his sentence. that is treason period! republicans. . . hmmph. . . yeah right!

It's amazing that they will just brush this off...as if it's nothing!

It's a double/quadruple standard!

And THEN lecture everybody about the Constitution, freedom, etc etc.

The level of "you've got to be kidding me" is astounding.

1. JOE BARNETT profile image60

LMC -they are psychopathic in nature. after a dirty deed they can sit down and cry and say everyone is picking on me. don't be fooled. they should be run from this country. tarred and feathered, forced into second class cirtizenship or whipped in the town square and anyone claiming to be republican also.

1. profile image0
              Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Joe, please either explain this further or delete it.  Exactly who are you referring to as should be "whipped" and all that?

hey brenda! i wil do it and glad you asked. i have recently put all together and surmised that basically the right talks out of both sides of their mouth. first they always beat everyone over the head saying just how religious and christian they are or everyone should be but they didn't want 30 million people to have healthcare.what kind of christian is that? they FAKE a reason to go to war that kills our youth and then "out" the spies(americans)THAT WORK FOR US all the while screaming patriotism. HOW....can a PRESIDENT... do this?why did you not demand from him an accounting for this? you simply turned back to eating alfalfa. what good is being patriotic with them.they are psychopathic. now,how can someone work in intelligence when they know that the gov't  won't protect you and even worse, harm you!what kind of patriotism is that? the republican leaders are the most unstable bunch i've seen in an office of leadership this side of idi amin.they want followers not thinkers. they fool the masses into believing them and then just shred this country to pieces all the while getting YOU AND YOURS to fight for them ,even die for them.

they take whats good and call it bad ;obama is a thug. if he's a thug then all the rules are upside down. obama is intelligent, last time i checked that was a good thing. everything they say is either a lie or irrelevant(birthers etc) if people would check more it would be impossible to choose to be republican. but like sheep heading to the slaughter they continue. this is a phenomenon i think i should write a book about. all they have to say is GOD! PATRIOTISM!FREEDOM! while they screw over you, me, your family, those that work for them and anyone that comes close to them all for a dollar! see the movie fair game!! and after the outting of our own spies, that is the straw that broke the camels back. i no longer can respect "anything" they have to say or do. basically as i mentioned earlier they just babble. from this point forward as soon as i dicover someone has chosen to be republican their speech will become to me wah wah wah wuh wah wa. wuh wuh wah wah wa wa wu wwah. if you can brenda i would like something that would change my mind please!
                  exactly?  carl rove, scooter libby, george bush and then anyone that still, after everything is out in the open, stands and proclaims them and their way to be the good way. someone needs an awakening, a shock of some sort, because it has become apparent that logic does not work with them. good example is lady love. that is what you have to represent the republicans. an excellent example of what i mean when i say babble and brenda , i like you, you know that

1. profile image0
                  Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That was a long rant that didn't even address my question.   

Stop trying to deflect and distract, Joe.
                  Who did you say are "psychopaths"?
                  Tell me which citizens should be, in your words, "run from this country, tarred and feathered, forced into second class citizenship or whipped in the town square"?   
                  "...and anyone claiming to be Republican also."

I'm a Republican, Joe.

And even more than that, I'm a human being.  Just in case you chose to ignore that.

BRENDA THIS IS NOT PERSONAL?  well i thought i was clear and specific in answering your question and in addition to answering it i told why i felt that way and you called it a rant ha ha ha . you republicans are unable to see or hear the truth when it smacks you in the face.i'll say FOR THE SECOND TIME NOW SO LISTEN CLOSELY. . . . GEO BUSH, SCOOTER LIBBY AND CARL ROVE AND ANYONE THAT AFTER ALL their uncovered LIES AND THE MOST UNPATRIOTIC BEHAVIOR OF LEADERS(outting your own is called treason, right?) THAT STILL BELIEVES IN THEM. BECAUSE YOU HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE FOR NOTHING. WHEN THEY DO TREACHEROUS ACTS THAT ARE TREASONOUS, YOU SAY  . . .ABSOLUTELY. . .NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. PATRIOTS YEAH RIGHT! WATCH THE MOVIE FAIR GAME, MAYBE YOU ARE UNAWARE SO BEFORE YOU RESPOND GO WATCH THAT MOVIE. GET IT TONIGHT THEN RESPOND TOMORROW.not ONE republican voice SAID ANYTHING. I'LL BE SURPRISED IF REPUBLICANS MAKE IT BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE IN TWENTY YEARS. watch the movie brenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

I demand a gin and tonic!

A shot of Jack here

10. knolyourself profile image60

"Chappaquidick." Another Kenedy denied being president. Conspiracy?

11. agunter profile image60
    agunterposted 12 years ago

I actually have to agree with chris. I have research the beliefs of 9/11 as an inside job and I will say what I found was overwhelming. There are pages set up by firefighters, demolition experts, as well as many American citizens that feel the same. Donald Rumsfeld announced that more than $2 trillion in Pentagon funds had gone missing. He made this astonishing statement on September 10, 2001. The small area of the Pentagon that was attacked, housed accountants,book keepers and budget analyst. Thermite and Sulfur were found on the grounds of the once standing Twin Towers as well as Tower 3. I could really go on about all of the evidence, but it is easily available for all to research. I think the most unnerving part about 9/11, was the fact that they were simulating plane attacks around the twin towers that very day. I do not believe this is a hatefest, I just believe you are very passionate in your beliefs and no one has a right to judge you by that. Every has their own opinions so please respect his.

Thank you agunter!

They do not respect my opinions, or me, and I have been called a lot of names for it.

But I know what happened as sure as I'm sitting here. And if you think about it too much, the anger is just overwhelming.
      The magnitude of the betrayal....

But I appreciate you for saying that! It's good to know we are not alone.

Agunter, 

If you have read my resonses to CHris you would see I am respectful as she is responding back to me. We just have 2 different views. I am not sure what firemans pages you have found but there are thousands of interviews easily found showing the conspiracy could not happen. As for the WTC, towers 1,2 and 7 are the buildings that collapsed by fire. If you were a firefighter as I was for 15 years with 9 medals of honor, than you would know what happens in a commercial fire. The steel in a building exposed to fire over a period of time starts to twist. If you are inside, the steel makes a patricular sound that warns firefights the building is coming down and to get out. Sometimes the the twist is so fast, despite hearing the sound, there is not enough time to get out. Not when commercial building is built, the steel is connected to each other and the outside walls. So as the steel twists, it pulls the outside walls in as it collapses. It looks like a demolition fall because the demolition team does the same thing by blowing up supports that make the steel twist and pull the building in. As to tower 7, a fire burned in the building fofr several hours. It started by falling fire debris from the towers as they fell and crashed into tower 7. When the fire was first discovered, the firefighters were desperatly in rescue mode. It took some time to get equipment and personel to tower 7. Do not forget, the collapsing tower 1 & 2 crushed many firetrucks.  When the firefighters started to fight the fire, alot of time had passed. They were making slow progress when friefighters on the interior began to suspect a collape. It was reported to a ballain chief who made the decision to pull all fireman out of the building shortly thereafter, building 7 came down. There is a copy of the audio of this on the internet. It was submitted as part of the evidence taken after 911. I to was interviewed.

I understand you read about 911 as an inside job. Did you read about it not being an inside job. Have you read the many reports that have been released under Freedom of Information Act? Thase report the ACLU wanted but when read they did not side with their views of the conspiracy and tried to bury it under the rug? For as many untrue statements that have been made about the conspiracy, there are many more reports or evidence that there is no conspiracy, we were attacked by terrorists. Even terroists in custady told of there plans and they match the events. We foud maps, orders, money trails, even the fact that they were in flight training school which checked out came from infomation that captured terroists gave up. Information that only people involved would have known.

1. Moderndayslave profile image58
        Moderndayslaveposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What?  Larry Silverstein said "Pull It" and  #7 fell down, who are you trying to BS? You are a fireman ? How may steel framed building have fallen due to fire? All of the explosions before 1 and 2 fell were what? 1explosion at ground level almost blew the Fox reporter off his feet.

http://firefightersfor911truth.org/

http://stevex09.wordpress.com/2010/03/0 … -collapse/ 

Nice try

Nice evidence, A dischraged FF for Physc reasons and pictures of several fires that said engineers said the reason was engineering differeces of the buildings. The only thing Larry is pulling isyour chain. By the way, I have been at several, the last one was a Lowes. The first one was a Hills supermarket. Even several multi story apartment buildings. The answer is many steel buildings have fallen

By the way, if you read the rort of engineers as to why and how the WTC collapsed. They paint a very good timeline and a recreation video. They determined WTC fell due to the insulation blowing off the steel, and the construction of WTC. WTC was built with steel and a metal skin. Many other Buildings are built with steel and reinforced with concrete. A lesson well learned as the new building are being built with steel and reinfoced concrete.

Was I a fireman Dam right and proud of it. I was FF for 15 years, had 9 medals of honor, haeld the rank of LT and wqas on an engine all 15 years. I was first assigned to the busiest house, answering 3000 alarms per year. Spent 3 weeks at ground zero on rescue, on the pipe, and recovery details. I to am someone who has breathing problems due to 911. I almost died in December. My lungs will not reoxengenate. So they cut a trach in my throat to pump in high volumes of oxygen. Despite my health problems, if I could turn back the clock, I would do the same thing and still be dam proud of it. Modern, You should be careful in the future who you challenge if they did something

Sorry you got sick, when did you get to NY after 911? Do you know what I do? I actually run masonry work in steel framed buildings in Westchester,NY and NYC. The Lowes and the supermarket you talked about were not anything like the WTC buildings. I don't believe the Official story and never will. Imagine how pissed people are going to be if I'm right?

Well I see you cannot read or retain what what you read. Reread the last paragraph   

" Spent 3 weeks at ground zero on rescue, on the pipe, and recovery details".

I can see how you would think I went after 911. By the way, I have not been back since I left the site after completing my duty, and I will probably never go back. I grew up in NY born in the Bronx on Gunhill road. In my off time I owned a construction company and did all the work for Trinty Church. If you know the city as a runner of masonary, you know that htey are the largest building owners in Manhatten. So besides firefighting, I know construction. I have a Masters degree from Texas A&M  in construction management. Should you not believe me look up the university to see if the program is offered. I do not doubt you are a masonary worker. If so you should understand the difference of a concrete reinforced steel building and a steel building with a metal facade. You are not correct when you say Lowes and Hills are not the same. they are ALL stell comercial structures. These may only be one story but they are built just like all stell buildings are. I beam steel with truss steel connecting them, A metal deck, then either the next floor or the roof. The characteristics of steel in a fire is the same in a store as it is in a 100 story building. The problem is as you say " I don't believe the Official story and never will". Have you given thought to how many tens of thousands of people here and abroad would have to cooperate to make this happen, Not to mention getting people on airplanes to be willing to die? or do you think they are in the witness protection program? By the way, which local are you in?

While I should not of chimed in because I'm tired of this I love a good challenge:
                " Spent 3 weeks at ground zero on rescue, on the pipe, and recovery details".
                What house and when?  As far as what 3 weeks ,they were there for months and the pit was hot for well over 6 weeks.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?sto … 8104223192

The work you did for Trinity was what?
                You have my respect as a firefighter as a CM you get nothing. I have met more putzs that were CM's or supers you have no idea. Go back in the trailer and make yourself some coffee or go back to your solitaire game. I gave you a RFI 2 days ago what happened? As I got older I stopped  working on engines,cars  and houses and started reading a lot more so I have been reading about this crap and the Bitch banker bailouts for about 4 years now. I fully understand Exactly how the towers were built and how reinforced conrete is. actually 2 of my bricklayers from a box store job in Long Island in the mid 90's were working in one of  the towers at night to box in beams with cmu (block). The twins were built with I think 47 CORE columns and a steel shell.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidenc … ger17.html 

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidenc … nsenr.html

Lowes and Hills are most likely built like the box stores in the northeast. When I was building one of the 2 Target stores,I think it was the first, the Target rep said they were basically the same across the country with some regional mods. I was in charge of at the most 30 men and ALL of the structural details for 2 Target stores and 1 Kohls.They are Nowhere near the same construction. How dare you as a CM. The box stores are constructed with a masonry shell containing a large proportion of rebar and grout (cement) All of the steel connections from the outer walls are welded via Bar joists to vertical columns on the inside of the building. These interior columns are no where the size of what was in the towers, maybe a 6 or 8 inch hollow box column. Value engineered for cost (cheap). Yes a fire in there will cause all that light weight stuff to start moving all over the place The characteristic of a cheesy box store not a skyscraper designed to be hit by a 707.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/design.html.

As far as tens of thousands of people, If you have the oligarchs,shadow govt. and Military industrial complex looking for action,what's a few building in need of major asbestos remediation and a few thousand lives. Didn't Larry's lease get purchased for like 78 thousand and he got billions? As far as the buildings prep.

http://www2.ae911truth.org/docs/wtcconst.php

The guard dogs that sniff for specific material were removed:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/preparation.html
                BTW I'm in BAC local 5 NY  we have reciprocal agreement with local 1 NYC. I just finished at E Fordham and Hoffman St and have another Bronx project in about 3 weeks. As far as your last post here you can see pics of the Towers Exploding in my links, 7 just fell straight down. I actually saw the rooftop chiller unit go through the center of the building before the rest followed. So they took out the center first. Who were tenants in # 7 .
                http://www.wtc7.net/background.html

Just remember ,,,You called me out.

Interesting.  I do not know locals 1&5. When I was there we used locals 20 & 66. As for my Quals I do not need to prove anything to you. I was in the busiest house in NY. we answered over 3000 per years. Just my house. I have 9 medals of honor. 1 medal of valor. I was there for the first 3 weeks. Mayor Guliani ordered the FDNY to only allow 30 men at a time at the site. The rest of us were rotated back to our stations to once more to answer the call of our neighbors. If we all stayed ay WTC, who do you think would man the stations? You, I doubt it. So who called who out? Lets go. My company( I was the owner) built about 60 % of all the McDonalds in  NY. I built the main head quarters for Computer Associates in Hauppauge located On the LIE. I built 333 East Shore Road Great Neck a10 story office building, Built 3 extentions on The Huntington Town House,  For Trinity. We gut every building they bought and rebuilt the interiors for tenants. Like National Lampoon, Oscar Delarente Designs, Home and Garden Magazine, Well I think you get the picture. We were also the largest Carrier and Bryant distributors for 6 years running. In case you doubt that, these products are supplied by Carlton-Stuart. I told you once already be careful of who you challenge.
                  As for WTC 7, I attached a clip of a fireman who was on camera for a TV station telling them what was going on. As for the collapse, well it addresses that to. Please note the twisted steel I beams in some of the pictures since you think they cannot twist from heat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7Z_I1CAZ4

I'll call you out because I think you are full of it. My local and local 1 ,duh, just google "NYC local 1" local 5 will be under it. This also proves you built jack because if it had built anything of significant size a business agent would have been on you like white on rice. NYC local 20 , wood butchers ,  ok, nothing structural or large to write home about. NYC local 66, long Island laborers ,ok "go load the dumpster". Where are the qualifications to comment on the collapse of steel framed structures,you just did rehabs.,,,,This is what bothers me, You are the first person on the job to not be proud of what house or station you were out of.You will not say for some reason,sorry this is a major red flag. Remember that famous quote,"Trust but Verify". Second on that note you seemed to have to mention you have "(9 medals of honor") 3 times .Usually the kind of people that achieve  those awards don't beat people over the head with them as some way of saying "Look you must believe me" ,BS.  As far as the Who would man the stations?"You I doubt it ?"comment.
                    Construction worker deaths:
                    http://www.workdayminnesota.org/index.php?article_1_119
                    Firefighter deaths:
                    http://www.usfa.dhs.gov/fireservice/fat … story.shtm
                    Easy tough guy,you have no idea whats on the other end. I slam block and stone for 30 years, I'm not exactly small ,outa shape or scared of you. Now for all of your buildings , you were a busy boy weren't you . Full time FDNY with time for major const. projects. Gutting buildings and doing rehabs they show that on "This Old House" Your not even in the same division with me, if true. So we have that. Now let's run down the list: Full time FDNY but you WONT say what house, 9 medals of honor,,,mentioned  3 Times so far,In your spare time you did interior carpentry and on top of that you are  ALSO an HVAC distributor. You should be rolling in cash. Instead you are trying to debunk the the "Look at the Truth" set, poorly I might add.
                    As far as this;
                    "As for WTC 7, I attached a clip of a fireman who was on camera for a TV station telling them what was going on. As for the collapse, well it addresses that to. Please note the twisted steel I beams in some of the pictures since you think they cannot twist from heat."

You busted on the links I posted and this is the vaguest piece of garbage yet. Why? You can't see anything in the background, the firefighter could of been talking about a news stand. The only place WTC 7 is mentioned is in the crappy bold text that could of come from anywhere.

He could have been talking about any of these.
                    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/buildings.html

WTC7 before;
                    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidenc … hface.html

WTC 7 collapsing straight down:
                    http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidenc … #building7

You are right though,You don't have to prove anything to me. You have to prove it to every hubber that reads this exchange.

Nice Try ,balls in your court ,Tough guy

2. Moderndayslave profile image58

Sorry you got sick, when did you get to NY after 911? Do you know what I do? I actually run masonry work in steel framed buildings in Westchester,NY and NYC. The Lowes and the supermarket you talked about were not anything like the WTC buildings. I don't believe the Official story and never will. Imagine how pissed people are going to be if I'm right?

You are right. And we are plenty pissed.

12. knolyourself profile image60

"They do not respect my opinions,"
    'The road less traveled'.

Ex-Italian President: Intel Agencies Know 9/11 An Inside Job
      Man who set up Operation Gladio tells Italy's largest newspaper attacks were run by CIA, Mossad
      Paul Joseph Watson
      Prison Planet
      Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Former Italian President and the man who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio Francesco Cossiga has gone public on 9/11, telling Italy's most respected newspaper that the attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad and that this was common knowledge amongst global intelligence agencies."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/de … wledge.htm

FROM THE REAL KILLERS OF 9/11, SELLING THE BIN LADEN “TERROR MYTH”
        By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

I pity those who cheered or felt relief at the announced death of Osama bin Laden.  It isn’t just that the real bin Laden died years ago.  It’s that Osama bin Laden was never a terrorist in the first place.  Nearly a decade of investigation failed to connect bin Laden to 9/11 with a single shred of evidence.  Instead, when that original cover-up, the 9/11 Commission proven categorically to be a “white wash,” to the extent that even Fox News reported it openly, all evidence pointed to the Bush White House and Israeli intelligence services.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/10 … laden-lie/

Come on Chris, I know you know better than that, Bin Laden was not a terrorist? have you not seen any of the videos he released through the years? I respect your view despite the fact you think I do not, but there has been evidence including Bin Laden taking credit for it in one of his Videos shortly after 911. A tape he released to al-jezara.

I did not see that, and I would not believe it anyway....
            They have trotted out fake Bin-Ladens to say whatever fits their agenda.

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
              dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Chris?  I do not know of a conspiracy, but if this is true and it holds some merrit, then what Role did Obama play in this Fake killing then?

this whole things looks odd at best.

confused by all of this  smile

Jon (Dutchman) in Tennessee

My personal opinion?

I posted it the other day...it was from another man on another site...
                He said that Obama knows who did this, but he has no avenue of getting it out. Christopher Story (Global Analysis) said that Obama had been threatened by Bush senior.
                You can't just fight these people..their power runs too deep.
                So, this guy said that Obama killed this so-called Bin-Laden, to end these stupid wars. NOW--he can draw down our troops, and people will let him!
                Plus, my personal feeling is that al queda is real allright, but it is al-CIAda....much like Operation Gladio--
                They do these horrible things, and blame the Muslims...
                That way, they get money, aid, weapons, cover, and the war profiteering goes on and on.

When Obama said "anyone who doesn't think Bin-Laden should be punished needs their head examined"...in my mind, he was talking about Bush and co. Or Cheney and co is more like it. THAT dude has a LONG history in gvt. I once read he was one of the Majestic 12. Not that you can believe what you read...but I have read some really bad stuff about him. "The most dangerous game"...hunting humans.

1. dutchman1951 profile image61
                  dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

after working for World Bank for 21 years, I can not say but I have to nod my head here. all I will say is not CIA alone!   nough said... 

keep writing Cris   smile   it will take strength

There's strength in numbers.
                    And the number who don't believe the official story is huge.

It's like they are playing a part, but we all know it...it's surreal!

13. knolyourself profile image60

As a rule I have not tended to not trust Noam Chomsky. But this a pretty article which tends to sum up a pretty good bit of it all.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf … e28070.htm

Kno,

read the article. Not sure I see the point as it pertains to the WTC topic. Seems this ia a dirrent topic all together, It was interesting though

14. agunter profile image60
    agunterposted 12 years ago

I understand and respect what you are trying to say given your experience as a firefighter, however, what I would like to know, or just figure out is how the beams turned into molten "lava" like material. Also, the third tower was next to several buildings that were left untouched. How exactly did it come down as if it was a controlled demolition? I have done research on how the government has tried to prove that it was not a conspiracy. However, the evidence they are providing is enough to lull some, but as the years have gone by, the number who believe it was an inside job are growing. The 3 frames of pentagon footage, the seemingly untouched passport of one of the so called hijackers on ground zero, the fact that 25 of Bin Ladens family members were the ONLY people allowed to fly out of the United States on that day, and the crash in Pennsylvania that seemed to be a mere smoking hole in the ground, are reasons enough for me to think otherwise. I don't know. I guess I just don't want to believe our government could do such a thing, but I wouldn't put it past them

Agunter,

well I agree that we would not want to believe our government would do such a thing, but there are things in history that makes people doubt. Like the JFK assination. Conspiracies run wild, DidOswald act alone or did he have help. Again there are good arguments on both sides. Watergate, Iran Contra. just to name a few. As to the steel, I cannopt explain how hot a 1800 plus degree fire feels unless you have been in one. Add jet fuel and who knows how hot it gets, noone sat there with a thermometer. I am sure it git hot enough to melt steel in a few places. Not to mention as the steel laid in a rubble it was like a kiln. I melted a pair of boots do to the heat while on rescue detail. I wiil say in all my years as a firefighter I never personally saw twisted steel that melted.

As for Penn. Plane crash. While I did not see it crash of examine the crash site, how would anyone explain the people calling there loves ones, Todd Beaman telling a total strange "Lets Roll" and then disapear to make it look like they died in a plane crash.

If you truly think about it, Bush could not pull this off. Think of the tens of thousands of people that would it would take to make this happen. What do you think, did Bush call thousands of people to go allong with this plan? He was not in office long enough to have planned such a thing.

Whoa...wait a minute...Bush could not pull this off, but Bin-Laden could?

Oh, that does NOT make any sense.

Bush has the whole of the US military and various alphabet power agencies to work with.
        vs
        19 men in caves.

Oh, and it's BushCO....and company.

What did I miss? Who said Bin Laden pulled this off?
          Guess Bush had the cooperation of those on the plane to die as a part of his plan.

I thought you believed the official story?
            You surely don't think Bushco did it?

Bush....CO. You must get that throught your head....it was CIA and Mossad as well as many members of the Bush administration.

PNAC dreamed it, they all schemed it----we got reamed by it!!

Imo.

Chris, I do not appreciate being called Bushco. I have told you several times I gise everyone here respect to post their views. I read them check the evidence they show and respond. I donot believe reducing these conversations to schoolyard name calling helps someone if they want to be taken seriously. After our conversations over several different topics, I know you know better than that, I know you are a better person than that. I know several others respond by name calling to you, but respect those who listen to you and do not respond that way.

I didn't call you Bushco! I was reminding you that to just say Bush did it, is misleading!
                It was Bush and Company....Bushco.

And I know you think you respect me, but when LALO said "I'll miss you" to me, you said "NOT!!!"

It's ok to not like me...it's normal, as I can be abrasive and insulting.

But I do try and discuss when people are fair with me...so just believe me--I was not calling you Bushco.

Not was not meant for you, it was meant for LALO, I meant you were not leaving. Sorry if that came across wrong

Chris,

I take you at your word that you were not calling me Bushco. Your posts can be abrasive, but they still make good reads. But I notice you are not insulting till someone jabe at you first

15. knolyourself profile image60

"I guess I just don't want to believe our government could do such a thing,"
    Was not the government.

16. lovemychris profile image76

They tortured, sent men to secret prisons...did you see the pictures of Abu Gharib?

Sadistic. I wouldn't put it past them either.
    Rumsfeld, on torture positions;"well,if I stand all day, they should be able to"....

off topic, but just saw this e-mail:

"In the coming days, DO NOT open any message with an attachment called: BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE , regardless of who sent it to you. It is a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns the whole hard disk C of your computer. This virus EVEN IF IT comes from a known person who you have in your list.
    Directions: You should send this message to all of your contacts. It is better to receive this e-mail 25 times than to receive the virus and open it. If you receive a message called BLACK MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE even if sent by a friend, do not open, and shut down your machine immediately. It is the worst virus announced by CNN. This new virus has been discovered recently it has been classified by Microsoft as the virus most destructive ever.
    This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee.. There is no repair yet for this kind of virus. This virus simply destroys the Zero Sector of the hard disk, where vital information function is stored"

Jerry Ramos
    Deputy Clerk
    Los Angeles Superior Court

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:16:00 PM

Chris,

did you see the pictures of Abu Gharib?

You beleive in these pictures but you do not believe Bin Ladens Videos he released over the years. Well to use the conspiracy excuse, those Abu Gharib photos were photoshoped to make the US look bad to other Muslims with the intention to create outrage against the US. I am sure if I search the internet I would find some jerk who believes that and presents evidence to  back him up. Does not means the Abu incident did not happen. We know it did. But you cannot have it both ways, to accept some pictures and dismiss others just because they do not back your point of view.

Yes I can. I know what I believe.
        This is not a simple thing of dealing with honest brokers....

It's a sea of deceit!

17. lovemychris profile image76

Just watched this clip. He has no idea what he is talking about, he paraphrases partial sentences and takes them completely out of context to promote his point of view. Chilling he says. “Gulf was orchestrated by Jeb Bush, it is all about control of Middle East oil” Well, I doubt Jeb Bush, Govener of Florida, had much influence over going into the Middle East region or could control the military. If we wanted control of the oil, why would we leave Iraq, why did we not take control of the oil instead of letting Iraq keep their oil fields? I especially like the part where he says “ Trumps form of America”   It  Was an interesting listen though.

18. Mikeydoes profile image41
    Mikeydoesposted 12 years ago

Democrats and Rebublicans are one in the same. Sorry to inform you.

There should not be 2 parties, it is completely killing us.

1. tony0724 profile image60

Mikey that is the truest statement posted here. I am a conservative no doubt. But these days my skepticism and mistrust is bipartisan.Both parties serve the money masters and the people are secondary.

19. Jaydeus profile image62
    Jaydeusposted 12 years ago

There are far too many sources and credible evidence that shows the ''Bushco'' as the world's largest terrorist organization--physically, economically, and politically.  People are so desensitized to conspiracies through media that they can't decipher when one is actually raping them of their freedom, money, and knowledge.
    it is a sad world, but i believe that the American public will once again get tired of the bullshit. 
    I knew in my heart, while sitting in my Economics class on Sept. 11, 2001 after discussing the benefits of war for economy and then seeing what happened a few minutes later(coincidence is astounding), that the new American Revolution was underway.  I said to my friends and teacher that I bet it was an inside job.  I had no other reasoning, being only 16, other than the fact that I, being only 16, knew a skyscraper doesn't implode when hit by a plane.  Obvious bullshit was obvious.
    We will see it for what it really was soon enough.

Same thing with me Jay....I just "knew".

WOuld love to see the pictures of the Towers imploding when hit by the planes. talk about BS. I am sure you said it was an inside job right away as all of America watched with their mouths stuck wide open in disbeleaf. Since you were sitting in Econom class I guess that your scholl has a tv hooked to cable in every classroom to wacth the events as they unfolded, but then a gain if you were paying attention to the TV how do you know what the topic was your proffesor was teaching? Had to be a TV in class or how else would you have seen it "implode" minutes later. Besides who is awake in an Econom class anyway? I know I had a hard time to stay awake.

20. Jaydeus profile image62
    Jaydeusposted 12 years ago

I had a great Econ teacher, she made learning fun(which most teachers have no skill  doing).  Our school had cable TV, and it was her daughter than rushed in to tell us ''we were under attack''.  We turned on the TV, and there it was, smoking towers.  It wasn't until I went to my next class that we saw the first tower implode.  Me and most of my classmates and my teacher were all wondering how the hell a plane could make such a HUGE building fall in on itself.  We all called bullshit that day. 
    We all still call bullshit, and we are not alone.

Jay,

I do agree with your fist sentence about teachers. The is a difference between implodind and collapsing. Let me ask you this. If you agree with the truthers it was staged, that this was BS, how do you account for the accuracy of the planes hitting the Tower? The truthers claim that explosives made the towers collapse. A close look at both towers descent shows the collapse starts where the planes hit the tower, not by explosions on the lower flooors. If it was explosion on the lower floors, the collapse would have startes there. So using the truther theory, bombs were placed in the towers, so when detonated the towers would collapse. So how did the pilots know what floors to hit so they would be where the bobmbs were? Do you think the pilots were able to count the floors in the short time they approached the towers to ensure they hit the right floors? You have to admit, the truther story is pretty far fetched. It is also interesting that everytime a story that they put out that was discredited, they change the story to get around the facts.. Here is a link that the truthers do not wants out and try to hide. It includes a statement from a firefighter that was standing in front of tower 7 answering a reporters question as the event was unfolding. It totaly discredits the idea that tower 7 was demolitioned.

1. John Holden profile image60
        John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hang on to your breeches Hottopics, I agree with you.
        Whether there was government collusion or not, I don't know, but the way the buildings collapsed was entirely consistent with what occurred.

Wow, 2 days in a row, first I agreed with you, now you agreed with me. We better be careful, the sky might fall.

Deleted

2. Jaydeus profile image62
        Jaydeusposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know, I know, being an American I should know better than to think for myself.  We learn early on in school to accept what is told by our teachers and politicians as fact, and to not question it.  They prime you in public schools to be ready for military before you are legally old enough to drink alcohol, but old enough to die for the false illusion of freedom. 
        One by one, our freedoms are being taken away.  False accusations of terror keep us engaged all around the world, while plenty of suffering happens here at home. 
        The United States government took a major shift in policy when we entered WWII.  While the nation all wanted to stay out of the affairs of the world, our politicians wanted to find a way to make profit to deal with our depression.  Then BOOM.  Pearl Harbor.
        In 1965 our involvement and investments in overseas interests hit an all-time high, and then we enter a war in which no-one wanted to be a part of.  A terrorist attack on an American ship was used as a ploy to get Americans hyped to fight.  We were not wanted there, but our trustworthy government got us into the shit again.  I could go on discussing the horrendous tragedy that was the Vietnam War, but everyone knows the story.
        So in closure, I guess it is the 'American Way', to stick our greedy finger in everyone else's business for corporate and political gain, but who is it that pays the price?  It wasn't Truman, it wasn't Johnson, it wasn't Bush.  It was my great-grandfather, my step-father and grandfather, and my brother and sister. 
        All roads lead to Rome,
        and it shall fall again.

Wonder if our leader will fiddle as it burns

21. lovemychris profile image76

I'd rather you pledge never to watch Hannity again.
    His friend Ted called the president a piece of sh*t who should suck on his machine gun.
    His friend Ted said the frigid b*tch Hilary should ride his gun.

Not only is this violent in nature, but misogynist and sexually deviant.

I expect any and all Christians to boycott Fox news until and unless they make a PUBLIC apology for their association with this man Ted, and a vow to expose his disgusting words at every opportunity.

Should I hold my breath?

22. lovemychris profile image76

I'd have to agree that they are psycopaths...or something.
    I've wondered if they are chipped, maybe?
    I mean--the things they say and do do not make sense in any way shape or form.
    It's total dis-connect between what they say and how they behave.

Just this Common issue....OK--you think he dis-respects Bush by saying burn the bush.
    But saying Obama suck on my machine gun is no problem. Err--"suck on" means BOOM! pull trigger---DIE.
    Telling Hilary to ride his gun...excuse me? Sexual deviance! Frigid b*tch?
    Are you kidding me? And so-called Christians, like Hannity, not only say nothing--but stick up for him!!!

Yeah...and forgets that he said he wouldn't tolerate speech like that against Obama. Just like they forgot they said "Mushroom cloud",and Saddam was connected to 9/11.

Do they FORGET that there is VIDEO of all these things???

Psychopaths. No question about it.
    Crazy on a stick.

Or it's a good act....that could be too.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)