More from the anti-Zionist

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image75
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Sunday, May 15th, 2011 | Posted by Alan Hart
    Rebranding Israel: Will Netanyahu get away with it?

by Alan Hart

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, a master of Zionist double-speak and deception, is about to undertake the most important assignment of his life. Because of its continuing occupation and oppression of the Palestinians (not to mention on-going property and land grabs), Israel is becoming a pariah state so far as a growing number of the citizens of nations are concerned.

The main purpose of Netanyahu’s forthcoming trip to America is to launch a public relations campaign to rebrand Israel in the hope of stopping the rot of its growing isolation.

With most Republicans who run for election to Congress now as willing as most Democrats to speak from Zionism’s script in order to secure Zionist lobby organized campaign funds and votes, it can be taken for granted that the applause Netanyahu will receive in Congress for his propaganda nonsense will match that he’ll get at AIIPAC’s convention. The truth can be simply stated. On matters to do with Israel-Palestine, it is not the Congress of the United States of America. It’s the Congress of Zionism and its deluded Christian fundamentalist allies."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/15 … y-with-it/

Just a reminder, for those who are not awaiting his visit with baited breath and dreams of glory.
    More like a continuing nightmare. Bibi-Guns, the bell tolls for you.
    And us.

1. DTR0005 profile image59
      DTR0005posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would like to believe you are wrong, but I know in my heart of hearts you are dead-on accurate LMC.

2. lovemychris profile image75

I wonder when it will be seen for what it is?

"Senator Fulbright expressed great concern over the activities of unregistered foreign agents who worked to influence public opinion and policy which resulted in the 1963 Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearings which investigated and uncovered a “conduit” operation run by the American Zionist Council, which in 1959 was renamed AIPAC.

Within eight years, the American Zionist Council had received over a half a million “from the Jewish Agency to create a favorable opinion in this country for Israeli government policies. The Senate investigation closed down the conduit, but the extensive propaganda activities still go on…[and] by 1998, “US aid to Israel exceeded $3 billion a year, the highest amount of US aid given to any country.”

“AIPAC’s illegal tactics harm America…[and] corporate crime inflicts far more damage on society than all street crime combined…Harvard economist Thomas Stauffer estimated the total cost of [the] prolonged conflict in the Middle East at $3 trillion [in 2002 USA dollars and he] lays a good deal of the blame for this at the doorstep of AIPAC.”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/15 … out-aipac/

I will watch his speech in embarrasment, I'm sure. I just hate azz-kissing for money, and pretending horrible crimes and genocide are "just fine", depending on who's doing it.

3. sarahsexpot profile image56
    sarahsexpotposted 12 years ago

There isn't a single fact in Mr. Hart's obvious hit piece on Israel. That being said the US will not abandon Israel in spite of Obama's inability to bring peace to the middle east through his apology tour and teleprompter speeches. We will and already are see new attacks on Israel from all fronts as "liberated" muslims in Egypt begin their jihad on all things western.

1. profile image52
      FREEnAZposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I HOPE the US will not abandon Israel. Not sure about Obama. Iran is clearly inserting itself in the conflicts over there, and makes no secret of its plan for Israel. Tiny country attacked on 3 fronts over the weekend-- Gaza, Lebanon, Syria. Surrounded by enemies. As our only reliable "friend" in the ME it would be crazy, as well as morally wrong, to let these countries move in for the genocide they have planned for Israel. I have to question anybody that thinks that is the right thing to do. As for money-- we give lots of money to nations that detest us. I don't begrudge any money that goes from the US to Israel. Not at all. I also seriously question anybody that supports Hamas or Hezbollah, well known to be terrorist organizations.

2. profile image52
      FREEnAZposted 12 years agoin reply to this

With the top presidential candidate in Egypt now being a Muslim Brotherhood man-- well, that tells its own story about where Egypt is headed. MB makes no secret of their mission of world dominance of Islam over all people and all nations. Common knowledge.

3. bgamall profile image69
      bgamallposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, Israel had an opportunity before the Egyptian revolt to broker a deal with the Palestinians. Now Arab pressure will be more pronounced. I have always felt that if Israel would make peace with the Palestinians, and then the Arabs still don't want peace, it is no longer on Israel's head. As it stands now, Israel looks like the one who is taking land and refusing peace.

I support Israel's right to exist, but she has to make peace and prove the naysayers wrong.

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image80
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm riding in your boat on this one.  I agree totally with your very sane and reasonable assessment of this situation.

Regards,

~WTS~

1. bgamall profile image69
          bgamallposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Wesman. Maybe there will be a move towards peace.

2. Ralph Deeds profile image65
        Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Amen!

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image80
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Obama is just a mouthpiece . . . .he's like a sock puppet for globalist bankers that support Israel.  Christianity doesn't even factor into this stuff, it's Islam vs the West that is controlled and manipulated by bankers and media moguls. . . .who are all buddies.

I'm not sure if the banker and media mogul clique even matters - It would still be the West vs Islam either way. 

Atheist and Agnostics, or Humanists - make me laugh, the whole thing has been in motion since a thousand years before Christ, and there ain't nothing that anyone can do about it.

5. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As easy as shooting fish in a barrel. (sharks)

4. lovemychris profile image75

Not only that, I heard today that Ghaddafi (sp) is being charged with war crimes for targeting civilians....

HELLO!!!!--Operation Cast Lead....the flotilla murders....HELLO!!

Israel gets away with murder. Far from being an innocent victim, Bibi should be charged with war crimes, as should so many in the former Bush adm.

Until this happens, everything else is just table dressing.IMO

5. lovemychris profile image75

Regarding Iran:

"The World is well aware of Israel’s clandestine nuclear weapons development, stockpile, and launch capabilities, but due to the influence of AIPAC “it is business as usual in Washington: criminal wrongdoing continues to corrupt America’s core values, rule of law, and Middle East policy, as the Israel lobby’s crosshairs shift almost completely to Iran.”

On July 3, 2008, the Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul stated, “I hear members of Congress saying ‘if we could only nuke them’ and that the atmosphere in Congress indicates that a military strike on Iran has already been condoned.”

Referring to House Congressional Resolution 362 Paul called the ‘Virtual Iran War Resolution’, “an absolute blockade of the entire country of Iran, [that will] punish any country or any business group around the world if they trade with Iran.”

In 2006, Virginia Tilley, Professor of political science explained:

“In his October 2005 speech, Mr. Ahmadinejad never used the word ‘map’ or the term ‘wiped off.’ According to Farsi-language experts like Juan Cole and even right-wing services like MEMRI, what he actually said was ‘this regime that is occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time.’"

Do you get that? The regime that is occupying Israel.....rogue regime at that, IMHO.
    And who is going to fight and die for yet another neo-con war?
    Your kids?
    WHY?

6. lovemychris profile image75

BTW--there was five minutes of silence today for Palestinians killed in conflict with Israeli forces today...

How many Israeli's are killed on a daily basis? How many overall?

Why does no one challenge them in the International Community?

They spy on us, sell information on us, use us, and no one says a word.

This is mind-blowing.

7. Moderndayslave profile image60
    Moderndayslaveposted 12 years ago

I get information from a lot of different places once I learned that everything on television is BS.
    AIPAC's stranglehold over the US government needs to end.

Veterans Today is the  place I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqM2EXFd … rofilepage

8. lovemychris profile image75

Ken O'Keefe is the real American hero.

Makes me sick to hear the aplogists and excuse-makers.

Like he said in that video: enough is enough!

9. lovemychris profile image75

According to Capt. Eric May, Bibiguns and co. may be planning another false flag event:

"Saturday, May 21, has been heralded by a nationwide billboard campaign as the day when Jesus will return, initiating the rapture.. Thousands of billboards have programmed Christian Zionists to pray for an apocalypse, and they just may get what they want.

On Sunday, May 22, Obama will be leaving the country, this time for Ireland, not India. As I have pointed out elsewhere, the Cabal that masterminded 9/11 uses Cabala coding to organize and orchestrate terror events:

■Candidate Obama received a warning when his campaign aircraft nearly suffered a catastrophic failure on 7/7, 2008; the anniversary of the London bombings.
    ■He may have dodged assassination on 9/11, 2009, in what CNN and FOX described as an attack on his motorcade as it crossed the Potomac. Later on official Washington pronounced it an unannounced military exercise.
    ■On 4/19/11, the anniversary of Waco and Oklahoma City, and first day of the Jewish passover, Michelle Obama had a close call in the skies over the capitol.
    Now the threatened Obamas are flying to the Emerald Island on 5/22, where Friday the 13th “news” stories have revealed an Irish Muslim plot to assassinate him, followed by a report that Osama bin Laden had planned to assassinate him. The POTUS is a puppet, a coerced collaborator on notice to get the job of 9/11-2B done — or else."

“Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that’s why this is so important.” — Secretary of Defense William Cohen, 1997

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/05/17 … flag-asap/
    Last one to balk may have been Reagan---they shot him.
    Clinton--they humiliated him.
    Bush---he was right with the program (on the surface anyway)
    Now Obama is on notice....this makes 2 sources now where I've read he was threatened......Christopher Story says it was by Bush senior.---he must be in cahoots with bibiguns. I think they're all Nazis anyway.

We shall see. Just something to keep in the back of the mind....

Ah, what a tangled web we weave...
    By deception shall you wage war.

---my personal opinion ONLY.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)