Just a question ... "Kinda"

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Jerami wrote:
        It seems like the best thAng
    = - = - = -
    Disapearing head wrote

Why?
    ===========================================

Is it just me ?  Or does it seem like the strongest felt Atheists  seen to have    multipal personas ???? (sock pupets)

They may have 4, 5 ,  or more  imaginary selves  but yet they scream most loudly ?...   ...   about "US"  having an imigianary  Sky Daddy!

According to THEM  Imagionary beings don't exist!  SO!

80% or more of who they are ...................
    SOCK  Puppets  ... 

..............    are simply imagionary beings!

They may have even forgoten which sock their real selves resides in.

They, like everyone else ;  are a product of their own imagionation.  and still are unaware  ...   that  they/we  don't exist according to our own logic.

Question # 1      WHAT (was that)  ????

---

??????    everybody says that they are looking for knowledge ..  ?  ,,,   "but only to a limit"  ??????????? .

We always turn back (in our logical paths), just  before we cross that door seal.

#2    why is that ?

Just a question and I got no answers ! 

I'll just go back to my corner now.

Just wondering what everyone thought.

hate to hit and run  but good night.

1. Disappearinghead profile image61
      Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I understand where you are coming from Jerami. It seems to be pretty much pointless posting in this forum. I'm bored with the same old "imaginary sky daddy", but when one points a finger at them, they have an immediate sense of humour break down, and suddenly the believers are labeled with as arrogant and all the other religionalist cliches.

Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I apologize for being so slow responding.

Been Tooooo busy going crazy   or  ?   going sane.

Sometimes surviving is tough !

It just seems like everybody is talking ...  but nobody is really comunicating.

If half the people were listening?  We'd have the answers figured out by now.

1. recommend1 profile image60
          recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi Jerami

Figuring it all out aint so easy!  Your chosen subject is in a place full of unproveability, speculation, and everything is a mixture of truth and lies.

It cannot be unravelled, to think it can is the real lie behind religion - believe or not is up to the individual and no words or opinions or preconceptions are going to prove anything except death itself.

Chill out and accept we don't know and stay strong in your opinions and faith in yourself.

Easy is Easy untill we over intelectualize ....

and then there ain't no where to go except o the end of the end of the pier.

I'm ready to go back to simple !      Is there anybody eles that thinks EASY is the best way to GOooo.   ??

2. kess profile image60
    kessposted 12 years ago

The answer to your questions lies in the answer to this One simple Question...

Who Am I....

Those who cannot answer this fully thinks this way...

They don't know so therefore they cannot believe...
    They cannot believe because they don't know....

They do not yet realise....
    That to believe something is to know it....
    And to know something is to believe it....

For unbelief reigns in Ignorance... for they are one.
    and Belief reigns with Knowledge....for they are one.

1. Jefacity profile image59
      Jefacityposted 12 years agoin reply to this

so kess, who are you? tell me about yourself

1. kess profile image60
        kessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Do you believe you would be able to understand if I were to tell you?

Most will make it into a lie because they simply do not have an adequate answer to the same question of themselves to themseves.....

1. Jefacity profile image59
          Jefacityposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well Kess, not yet knowing me how can you assume whether i am ignorant or wise? Perhaps, I will understand. Perhaps, not.

I shall start by telling you something about who I am. I asked myself many times the simple question "Who am I?". At it's most fundamentally base underneath all my egoic sheath the answer was the all within the all, he who has gone by many names in many places, the light.

So can you understand my answer my friend?

1. kess profile image60

Yes indeed you are the all withih the  all, and being such you should understand that I am, that I am life and, I am truth....

1. profile image0
              Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't understand.
              Are you and Jefacity saying you're gods or God or something?

3. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

Y A W N

BURP   ..!

4. Jewels profile image81
    Jewelsposted 12 years ago

To Kess, the question Who Am I is one that even spiritual people can't answer.  It's not the question to ask religious people who don't do spiritual practices.  There is a major difference.

Jerami, I've very little nous for who and who is not a sock puppet but from what I've read over the years on the religious forums, there are as many religious sock puppets as atheist sock puppets.

Every discussion on the religious forum ends in disarray and argument as has been the case since man forgot the answer to the WHO AM I question.  Which is why religious texts were written in the first place.  Just like the Dream Time of the aborigines, ancient knowledge was intended to be passed down.  Unfortunately, and it seems especially in western religions, this knowledge has been skewed, misinterpreted and understood to be applied to intellect instead of the actions of the human being.

Discussion which pushes opinions are fruitless, influencing someone else to believe what you do is fruitless.  The day people actually find WHO THEY ARE within themselves instead of needing to change everyone else to make themselves feel better, perhaps will be the day the world changes.

Best not go to the end of the pier, go to the depths of self.  That's where all the answers are.

I have been finding many of those answere by  "Listening"

"listening" to what everyone else have been saying.  ?
      Not necessarily what they thought others would think ..from what they think that they have said;  ?..    but what they actually said.

and how that relates to the answers that I thought I had for my own personal questions.

You my Dear  Jewles    speak streight from the heart, and more often than not ,,,   hit the nail on the head!

Many thanks or ever allowing me to have meet you !

2. kess profile image60

A MAN LIFE BEGINS WHEN HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHO HE IS:::: AND WITHOUT SUCH A KNOWLEDGE NO MAN CAN EVEN CALL  HIMSELF SPIRITUAL:::::

1. Jewels profile image81
        Jewelsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Very true Kess, and it is never found by an external means, it is always found within oneself.

5. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 12 years ago

Jewels wrote

Jerami, I've very little nous for who and who is not a sock puppet but from what I've read over the years on the religious forums, there are as many religious sock puppets as atheist sock puppets.

- - =

Disn't intend to be rude by not answering sooner ...

Been busy  ...  trying to focus else\where

i didn't leave out us otherfolks concerning forgetting who we are. 

I don't know if I know (personaly) anyone who really knows?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)