Mass Amount of Bird & Fish Deaths Pointing to Bible Prophecy

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (51 posts)
  1. heavenbound5511 profile image63
    heavenbound5511posted 12 years ago

Hos 4:3 Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth therein shall languish, with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls (ofe - birds) of heaven; yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be taken away.

Hosea 4:3 is the word languish, which is  hebrew amal. Amal is in this verse such verb tense, which means to be or grow feeble and to languish. The Bible has the prophecy that because of sin of men everyone who dwelled in the earth shall languish (weaken) (diseases, sudden deaths). The Bible says that animals in the field, birds and fishes weakens and fishes shall disappear from the seas. I believe that this means deaths and mass deaths of animals.

Hosea 4:3 says also that the man poison the fields, which causes weaken and deaths to animals, which eat the harvest of the fields. This partly explains mass deaths and disappearing of the honey bees.

It is very clear that the activities of the men have been polluted, poisoned and destroyed the nature, the oceans and the seas. This means that animals, birds, fishes and so on have died and shall come to die (mass deaths). The Bible tells this very clearly.

Hosea 4:3 shows for us also that weakening is the reason to deaths. This means that man made pollutants, toxic chemicals and environmental poisons influence to animals that they weaken and die.

Hosea shows for us also that all (also people) who dwelled on the earth shall suffer from this. In the last days, many people shall die to several diseases, which due to poisonous substances made by the men. All over the world many people die daily, but it doesn't necessary awake people and therefore, God says in the Bible that when animals begin to die (mass deaths) so it is time to wake up from the sins, and it is the time to believe in the Lord Jesus.

More information>>
    http://koti.phnet.fi/petripaavola/massd … imals.html

List of Animal Deaths>>
    http://www.end-times-prophecy.org/anima … times.html

2. heavenbound5511 profile image63

Here's for those that don't want to click on a link:  smile

---Animal Death List---
    Only for 2011 not counting 2010 death's

4th June 2011 - 800 Tons of fish dead in a lake near the Taal Volcano in the Philippines.

13th May 2011 - Dozens of Sharks washing up dead in California.

13th May 2011 - Thousands of fish wash up dead on shores of Lake Erie in Ohio.

6th May 2011 - Record number of wildlife die-offs in The Rockies during the winter.

1st May 2011 - Two giant Whales wash ashore and die on Waiinu Beach in New Zealand.

22nd April 2011 - Leopard Sharks dying in San Francisco Bay.

20th April 2011 - 6 Tons of dead Sardines found in Ventura Harbour in Southern California.

20th April 2011 - Hundreds of Dead Abalone and a Marlin wash up dead on Melkbos Beach near Cape Town.

18th April 2011 - Hundreds of dead fish found in Ventura Harbour in Southern California.

29th March 2011 - Over 1300 ducks die in Houston Minnesota.

28th March 2011 - Sei Whale washes up dead on beach in Virginia.

26th March 2011 - Hundreds of fish dead in Gulf Shores.

8th March 2011 - Millions of dead fish in King Harbor Marina in California.

3rd March 2011 - 80 baby Dolphins now dead in Gulf Region.

25th February 2011 - Avian Flu - Hundreds of Chickens die suddenly in North Sumatra Indonesia.

23rd February 2011 - 28 baby Dolphins wash up dead in Alabama and Mississippi.

21st February 2011 - Big Freeze kills hundreds of thousands of fish along coast in Texas.

21st February 2011 - Bird Flu? 16 Swans die over 6 weeks in Stratford-Upon-Avon, UK.

20th February 2011 - Over 100 whales dead in Mason Bay, New Zealand.

20th February 2011 - 120 Cows found dead in Banting, Malaysia.

19th February 2011 - Many Blackbirds found dead in Ukraine.

16th February 2011 - 5 Million dead fish in Mara River, Kenya.

16th February 2011 - Thousands of fish and several dozen ducks dead in Ontario, Canada.

16th February 2011 - Mass fish death in Black Sea Region in Turkey.

11th February 2011 - 20,000 Bees died suddenly in a biodiversity exhibit in Ontario, Canada.

11th February 2011 - Hundreds of dead birds found in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

9th February 2011 - Thousands of dead fish wash ashore in Florida.

8th February 2011 - Hundreds of Sparrows fall dead in Rotorua, New Zealand.

5th February 2011 - 14 Whales die after being beached in New Zealand.

4th February 2011 - Thousands of various fish float dead in Amazon River and in Florida.

2nd February 2011 - Hundreds of Pigeons dying in Geneva, Switzerland.

31st January 2011 - Hundreds of thousands of Horse Mussell Shells wash up dead on beaches in Waiheke Island, New Zealand.

27th January 2011 - 200 Pelicans wash up dead on Topsail Beach in North Carolina.

27th January 2011 - 2000 Fish dead in Bogota, Columbia.

23rd January 2011 - Hundreds of dead fish in Dublin, Ireland.

22nd January 2011 - Thousands of dead Herring wash ashore in Vancouver Island, Canada.

21st January 2011 - Thousands of fish dead in Detroit River, Michigan.

20th January 2011 - 55 dead Buffalo in Cayuga County, New York.

18th January 2011 - Thousands of Octopus was up in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.

17th January 2011 - 10,000 Buffalos and Cows died in Vietnam.

17th January 2011 - Hundreds of dead seals washing up on shore in Labrador, Canada.

15th January 2011 - 200 dead Cows found in Portage County, Wisconsin.

14th January 2011 - Massive fish death in Baku, Azerbaijan.

14th January 2011 - 300 Blackbirds found dead on highway I-65 south of Athens in Alabama.

7th January 2011 - 8,000 Turtle Doves reign down dead in Faenza, Italy.

6th January 2011 - Hundreds of dead Grackles, Sparrows & Pigeons were found dead in Upshur County, Texas.

5th January 2011 - Hundreds of Dead Snapper with no eyes washed up on Coromandel beaches in New Zealand.

5th January 2011 - 40,000+ crabs wash up dead in Kent, England.

4th January 2011 - 100 Tons of Sardines, Croaker & Catfish wash up dead on the Parana region shores in Brazil.

4th January 2011 - 3,000+ dead Blackbirds found in Louisville, Kentucky.

4th January 2011 - 500 Dead Red-winged blackbirds & Starlings in Louisiana.

4th January 2011 - Thousands of dead fish consisting of Mullet, Ladyfish, Catfish & Snook in Volusia County, Florida.

3rd January 2011 - 2,000,000 (2 Million) Dead fish consisting of Menhayden, spots & Croakers wash up in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland & Virginia.

1st January 2011 - 200,000+ Dead fish wash up on the shores of Arkansas River, Arkansas.

1st January 2011 - 5,000+ Red-winged blackbirds & Starlings fall out of the sky dead in Beebe, Arkansas.

1. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

.... and In 1985, Austrian rock singer Falco records Rock Me Amadeus!

heavenbound5511posted 12 years agoin reply to this

So you didn't read or understand?
        Me a lunatic like that Austrian singer no not so.
        The bible clearly tells us what is going to happen and it will all happen right before our eyes. Having eyes to see they are blind- having ears to hear yet they can't hear.
        God bless your eyes, ears & heart! smile

I can read and I can understand EXACTLY what you are saying.

Cool then.
            I just thought maybe you had been implying something else with your last comment.
            If I have misunderstood what you were implying please correct me.
            Thanks! smile

no, i think that you know what am implying...

to clarify... just in case you did misunderstand... i think you should

a) re-read up on Matt 24:36
              and
              b) stop trying to tell people that there is evidence that the world is ending like some kinda wacko radio preacher.

Hmm.
                You're great!
                You do know that Matt 24:36 says we won't know the day or hour.
                I am not giving a day or hour-DUH smile

Here's Mark 13 for ya- 28 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it[d] is near, right at the door. 30 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[e]! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
                   35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”

Thanks and God bless your eyes, ears & heart in Jesus name.

2. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And do you know what the numbers were for any other years?

Hi intimatEvolution-
        Here's some more info:
        20th December 2010 (est. date) - Thousands of Crows, Pigeons, Wattles & Honeyeaters fell out of the sky in Esperance, Western Australia.

2nd November 2010 - Thousands of sea birds found dead in Tasmania, Australia.

National Wildlife Health Center -Quarterly Mortality Reports:
        http://www.nwhc.usgs.gov/publications/q … /index.jsp

3. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Wow that is the saddest list Ive seen in a long while!!

Of course the Indigenous people have been calling for sanctions against Big Oil Companies, and other Industries for years.

Greedy fat cats didnt listen to them  then either.

It is sad- I sooo love animals. smile

4. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 12 years agoin reply to this

wow, what a bringer of good news - not.  Your god certainly enjoys death

3. heavenbound5511 profile image63

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled!

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60
      Woman Of Courageposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi heavenbound, Yes it is. All we have to do is observe and pay attention. The words in the bible can not come back void. God bless you.

Hi Woman of Courage!

We can't be quite -we must continue to spread the Gospel of Jesus and warn the people. Even if they scream and yell -it's never in vain.
        Let's continue to pray for the people- that God softens there hearts and that the word of God that is in there heart will rise and bear fruit for the harvest in Jesus name.
        God bless you! smile

1. Woman Of Courage profile image60
          Woman Of Courageposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. smile

1. Druid Dude profile image58
            Druid Dudeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

NOAA recently came to Newport Oregon. Part of their mission is to investigate the dead zones off the coast. The dead zones are areas that have experienced some kind of localized death of the ecosystem. Oxygen counts are etremely low because of the vacuum of life. No fish go there and nothing seems to live there and threre are more than one.

Thanks for your imput Druid Dude smile

2. Druid Dude profile image58

Those that have no eyes or ears aren't lost. It is the key to Alpha and Omega.

"There is no faithfulness, no love, no acknowledgment of God in the land. There is only cursing, lying and murder, stealing and adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed. Because of this the land mourns, and all who live in it waste away; the beasts of the field and the birds of the air and the fish of the sea are dying. [Hosea 4:1-3]

The fish of the sea, the birds of the air, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. [Ezekiel 38:20]

"I will sweep away both men and animals; I will sweep away the birds of the air and the fish of the sea. The wicked will have only heaps of rubble when I cut off man from the face of the earth," declares the LORD. [Zephaniah 1:3]

4. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

... and leave Falco alone!

HAHAHAHA  big_smile

5. Sally's Trove profile image78
    Sally's Troveposted 12 years ago

If we didn't have the net and mass media, we'd never know about these deaths. Let's say, California, 1855, dozens of shark washing up dead. That could have happened, but who would know? And who would have cared. With plenty of other messages to send along the Pony Express, who gave a hoot about dead sharks when the gold rush was the hot news?

These things have happened for centuries. There may have been people to witness them, but there was no vehicle of mass hysteria like we have today, the blessed Internet.

It does matter that the animals are dying off and yes modern technology is great to keep us informed. There is an alarming amount of animals dying!!
      Distraction is the enemies best tool you know!
      God bless you! smile

6. profile image0
    Muldanianmanposted 12 years ago

I don't see this as biblical prophecy being fulfilled, but rather evidence of the damage man is doing to the Earth.  Mass deaths of so many creatures has to be related to the levels of pollution and destruction of the natural environment.  But will man learn the lesson and stop this?  No, of course not!  Not when there is money to be made from destroying the planet.

1. Druid Dude profile image58

Same thing, Mul. We are fulfilling the prophecies by our own hubris and ignorance. Sally...the first recorded mass beaching and die-off was of grey whales...at Florence, Oregon, in 1980. That is a long time for something like that to have gone unnoticed, and a long time that media could have covered a similar event.

So are you admitting to man's wrong doings is causing there death? If so than that means man's sin are causing these things to happen just as the bible said.
      God bless you! smile

1. nightwork4 profile image60
        nightwork4posted 12 years agoin reply to this

and 50 million years ago,all life on earth was wiped out. and 150 million years ago all life was wiped out. animals are dying because humans have a need to polute. also the planet itself kills animals with methane gas pockets that cause unfit air and ocean enviroments. honestly, the bible doesn't show anything about any of this. the only explanation i have for your ideoligy is that you are a born-again who only knows what you are told and you seem to read the bible like it's a death sentence. i seriously feel sorry for you, no insult intended.

7. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

Anything can be argued to be Biblical prophecy.

8. heavenbound5511 profile image63
  9. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 12 years ago

Uhm I hate to point this out but fish kill also happened in the Philippines like 10 years ago. It's a cycle and it happens once every decade or so. So it's not really a strange occurrence in my country.

It's fine you pointed this out. I just want to keep up with what's going on.
      There are more than fish and birds that are dying at an alarming rate- other animals too. It's so widespread into so many different parts of the world right now.

God bless you!

10. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

We're all doomed! Run for the Hills, I mean the water I mean the ocean Oh woe is us! The good lawd is a comin.

When will this rot dry up and disappear.

The world goes through cycles, so what!
    Serious mental illness here!
    You probably tell this to kids.

Tin hat time kids!

I just want to pay attention and for every problem we should always seek God.
      Glad to see you're still up or did you sleep some and get back up?
      I have to get some sleep before the sun comes up.

Your welcome to make comments to me anytime- even if you aren't nice to me.smile

1. earnestshub profile image79
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This may astonish you, but the world has different time zones.

Why would I be sleeping at this time of day! lol

1. aguasilver profile image70
          aguasilverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Maybe its because you are four hours ahead of me, and it's 8pm here now! but then maybe you are a night owl!

Ridiculous as this probably sounds, I'd like to have a beer with you someday, if I ever get to OZ!

OOPs Earnest-

I didn't remember where you are from-Australia.
          Anyways I was up all night here in Ohio.

1. earnestshub profile image79
            earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What's interesting is that you stay up all night yourself pasting inane scripture, then try to capitalise on me being up late when I am not.

See the projection here? smile

11. Stump Parrish profile image60
    Stump Parrishposted 12 years ago

There was a mass dying here in my back yard last week. Thousands of ants suddenly died off. It could have been the exterminator but I am sure it was god. Pass the kool aid I'm headin for the asteroid thats a comin for to take me home

12. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Just gone 10.08 here.

I usually sleep before midnight, and have been known to dive off to bed as early as 8pm, but I will be around for a little while yet tonight.
    Sure, be nice to have a beer and a bit of a chin wag. smile

13. TMMason profile image59
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

Damn. That list just brings it home.

14. jacharless profile image74
    jacharlessposted 12 years ago

All prophecy has been fulfilled. It is finished, complete.
    Else the Work done in vane and therefore, no 'salvation'.

To sound religious: "As it is written: He fulfilled both the Law [of Sin/Death] and the Prophets."

Matthew 5:17
    Matthew 22.37-40
    Lucian 24.36-44

Especially this:

Matthew 11. 13
    For all the prophets and the law prophesied UNTIL John (the baptizer)."

Matthew 3.15
    [Jesus] replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill ALL righteousness."

Immediately following, ruach came upon him, completing all requirements of all the prophets.

John the baptizer was the last prophet. According to the script, the moment he baptized [Jesus] he says that his prophecy was complete. There is no more after him. Read correctly the Letter of John (the apostate) regarding the Testimony!

And stop with this nonsense of doomsday and seeking out signs/wonders like sensationalists do.

James.

1. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

James , I agree with you completely for as far as your statement was intended.

But I think that if we are to accept the bible as having any truth to any any degree, regardless of how we interpret it, it has been in a state of fulfillment ever sense the first prophesy was uttered in Genesis

Just my humble opinion.

1. jacharless profile image74
        jacharlessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Jerami,
        Exactly!

From the moment of birth, our genesis,
        If WE keep the command to love, WE fulfill both the law and prophets. This means we go in and out the Door/Gate/Way to the kingdom of heaven (within) as we desire and find that pasture, drink the water of Eternal Life.

Doomsday never came and never is going to, save one thing: death. All the prophets, psalms, proverbs, etc testified to this. Why folks are not making the connection is beyond me.

James

1. Jerami profile image58

James  I agree!  And I constantly wonder the same thing.

Even when I was a small child, first time I heard the story of Adam and Eve, I said to myself,  When we are children it is as if we all are little Adams and Eves, innocent, each confronting our temptations to do that which we already know that we should not do. But often do anyway and then reap the consequences.  Creating our own hell here on earth. 
            Till it burns itself out, and it will burn itself out in time, unless we keep feeding the fire.

Didn't express that very good cause I am in a hurry to leave for that beforementioned appointment.

Later ...

15. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

The signs of Armageddon have been around forever. We will continue seeing bigger disasters, but that is just the way mother Earth mantains its balance, and of course, also product of our neglect and polution.

1. TMMason profile image59
      TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

God did not say it wouldn't be our own faults.

2. Jerami profile image58

The hardships as described following the opening of the seven seals have indeed been around ever sense they were described if not beore.

If we notice, these four horsemen were sent out having no indication given that they ever return to where they came from.
      No time line given.

And ever sense that time, there has always a region on earth suffering these things. That is not to say that these things do not continue getting worse until the earth just can not stand us any more.

I imagine that the planet has cycles just as everything else seems to. And one day it will enter into its next cycle. And mankind is not going to like it very much.

I have an apointment to go to but will be back in a few hours.

16. dutchman1951 profile image61
    dutchman1951posted 12 years ago

Profacy, or pure man made polution and disater. we have been using water as a hidden dump for many many years.

maybe, just maybe we have signs we hould not be?  Could be possible also?

17. Alastar Packer profile image72
    Alastar Packerposted 12 years ago

heaven bounder: please , tell me why the bees are dying, and the bats, and the hop toads(my fave)- yes all these and other insect eaters like birds.Please answer this in the way the Bible says so I can understand where your coming from exactly; and yes I've read up the thread a bit.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)