Does anybody else use Social Monkee?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (22 posts)
  1. manspaugh profile image60
    manspaughposted 13 years ago

I recently found SocialMonkee and love the site and program. I was just wondering if anybody else likes them as much or has other bookmarking sites they'd rather use.

1. SunSeven profile image61
      SunSevenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You aren't a premium member yet? I can still see your affiliate id in your hub and profile. smile

Best Regards

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image95
        PaulGoodman67posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I like it too, but I'm not a premium user yet.  I should set up a link somewhere...

2. manspaugh profile image60
        manspaughposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah! I'm working my way toward the free way to get the Premium Account. I don't mind paying the $47, but I believe in this site so much that I just figure I'd tell others about how great it is through a Hub and my profile page.

All you need is to refer 12 people to get the Premium Account for free. I think I have 3 thus far.

3. bgamall profile image68
        bgamallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sun, this is a class c domain, so it seems inferior:

Class C is the most stringent compliance level. According to no-www, www.example.net is an invalid subdomain. All traffic must go to example.net in order to view the site. Very few sites currently hold this classification, partially because many internet users are not yet savvy enough to drop the www every time. For that reason, this classification is not recommended for sites that serve the general public. http://no-www.org/faq.php

So, why the links there?

1. bgamall profile image68

Does anyone have an answer to this?

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 13 years ago

So what has it done for you?  Actual traffic? It seems to plant links into mainly minor bookmarking services.

Actual traffic, don't know. What I've seen is that within one day of linking to 3 different URLs on my site it bumped me from number 12 on Google to 9. I literally put only three URLs during 3 days and it bumped me right up. I'd like to see stats on traffic in the next couple months to get an overview.

3. TerryGl profile image57
    TerryGlposted 13 years ago

I actually have written a hub on Social Monkee it's called Build 25 Unique Backlinks A Day For Free.

I have my premium upgrade and in my hub I am placing others referral link (not mine) who have joined up from that hub. Out of five people who have taken my offer, three have been upgraded already. The remaining two just need a few more and they have their free upgrade.

As to Social Monkee it bookmarks to one hundred sites all on separate ip classes. The idea is that you get one hundred backlinks that are all dofollow. In time these sites will only get stronger.

Is it any good? Well if you have a new hubpage that you want spidered then yes it is. If you want 100 backlinks then it is also good. If you have a blog or article you want to get some links to, then once again  this is good.

A free upgrade, scheduled bookmarking, rss feeds of the urls and you can ping the lot. Now when I say free, you gotta love that.

Right on Terry...thanks for the comment!

2. bgamall profile image68

This is one url for 25 links and that is all you can do for each url right?

Yes. One URL forever. They explain this keeps away spammers. It's not the ideal setup, but your can use different URLs one one domain. Also, I find it's best to use the Tier system I explain in my recent Hub.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85
          Marisa Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's not how I read it.  It says one URL [per day, which gets submitted to 25 sites.  I understood I could do a different URL each day.

Psycheskinner, these links won't get you any real traffic - but it is a painless way to get a few extra backlinks.  I can't see any point in the Premium version though.

2. TerryGl profile image57
        TerryGlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Or you can get the free upgrade and have the 100 links. Any more is going a little bit overboard anyway.

1. bgamall profile image68

If Google decides this is not a good system they will devalue the links.

1. TerryGl profile image57
            TerryGlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Until then, everything should be just fine...

Yup

4. Sarah Masson profile image59
    Sarah Massonposted 13 years ago

Hi, can you guys please tell me what it is and a bit more about it smile

Hey Sarah, my article "Bookmark with Social Monkee" gives you in-depth details about the site. It's not a bad read too. smile

5. profile image0
    ppdussposted 12 years ago

Does anyone know where these backlinks are made ?  I'm starting with Social Monkey and can't seem to find where my links are going.

1. theherbivorehippi profile image66
      theherbivorehippiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You should be able to pull your report and see exactly where your links are going.

6. transinata profile image62
    transinataposted 12 years ago

social monkey gives us backlink on N/A PR site. But this is good enough.
    everyday you will get 25 backlinks.
    If you have 20 accounts? how many backlinks will be ?

http://tinypic.zzl.org/imgs/signature_image1.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)