DALLAS WINS!

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Richard83 profile image69
    Richard83posted 12 years ago

I called this series.

1. Michael Willis profile image68
      Michael Willisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

VERY, very Good!!! Go Mavs!

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Good. lol

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bad sad

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image77
    LuisEGonzalezposted 12 years ago

It's just a fluke,they will be forgotten next year.

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The Heat became awfully negative as the game progressed. They better deliver next year!

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, or else LeBron Princess James is going to be taking his talents somewhere else, as I know he's not too happy playing Robin to Wade's Batman. wink

4. Extinct Soul profile image60
    Extinct Soulposted 12 years ago

Hmm..who's gonna be the MVP?

5. LakeShow T profile image74
    LakeShow Tposted 12 years ago

I just saw Jason Terry in an interview after the game say that their first round opponent the Portland Trail Blazers, who they beat 4-2 in a tough series, might have been the toughest opponent they faced on the way to their title. They also beat the Lakers, OKC, and now the Heat on their way. I just thought that was interesting, but when you think about it, the Blazers did give the Mavs a whole lot of trouble that none of those other teams did.

6. Urbane Chaos profile image91
    Urbane Chaosposted 12 years ago

Even though I was going for the Heat, it was a damn good series.. I think I was on the edge of my seat 90% of the time!  Dirk Nowitzki impressed the hell out of me.. last time I saw a white player that talented was back in the days of Larry Bird.

Congrats Mavs!

7. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 12 years ago

james didnt even try to congratulate the mavs like wade did. kidd had to almost force him to give him a hug. I know its hard on a stage like that to admit you lost but man up queen james!

8. LakeShow T profile image74
    LakeShow Tposted 12 years ago

DeShawn Stevenson after the game sporting a "Hey LeBron! How's my Dirk taste" t-shirt

http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/deshawn.png

Former LeBron tagalong front-runner sidekick, Mo Williams tweet:

"Dallas just healed my HEART........"

9. Woman Of Courage profile image61
    Woman Of Courageposted 12 years ago

Mavs beat the heat! Go Mavs! smile

10. liljen23 profile image76
    liljen23posted 12 years ago

GO MAVS!! Im proud of you all.. They deserved it.. Woohoo. Heat too bad so sad..

11. LuisEGonzalez profile image77

Enjoy it will it lasts..to bad it's a once in a lifetime fluke of nature....so sorry

1. LakeShow T profile image74
      LakeShow Tposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't believe there are flukes in a best of 7 series, unless maybe someone gets injured. Ultimately the best team wins a 7 game series.  This team also knocked out the Lakers, who had been to 3 straight NBA Finals. And they did all of this damage without arguably their 2nd best player, Caron Butler. Like you say, sorry.

12. LuisEGonzalez profile image77

LakeShow: You're right..I was just venting...since I did not appreciate some of the comments...Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks on a well played series...See you next year.

Very understandable Luis. I felt the same way you do when the Mavs took out my Lakers, so I can relate.

13. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

Dallas fans should be ashamed for celebrating a victory over a team with players who had to play with such severe physical disabilities...

How was Miami supposed to win when their players were on the floor without either hearts or backbones?

LoL Greek. That's a very unique, interesting, and true perspective for how the series unfolded.

14. LuisEGonzalez profile image77

GreekOne: you happen to be my favorite hubber, your articles are excellent and always worthy of praise...but don't get me started on the HEAT!

15. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

Bad thing, I just moved within the city and I don't have cable and Internet last Sunday, but I have a radio, LOL

I knew Dallas will win!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)