HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (21 posts)
  1. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 12 years ago

http://blog.bulkbeefjerky.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/1309444215-84.jpg

Wishing all my fellow Canadian hubbers a wonderful day of celebrating our country's birthday today!  Be safe, party smart and have a great time!!!

1. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Every day is a Happy Canada day when one is dressed like that! smile
      Do all the women in Canada look that good?
      If so, I'm moving!

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Never too late to greet all Canucks...

SEXY>>

2. timorous profile image82
    timorousposted 12 years ago

Ah Beth, you beat me to it.  I was already posting another one before I saw this one.  You can say hello in my other post if you like.

Happy Canada Day to you and everyone. smile

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

Happy Canada Day Canucks!

4. Beth100 profile image69

Thanks Timorous and SOH!!  I hope that you both had a grand day celebrating!  smile

5. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 12 years ago

Happy Canada day to you! big_smile

6. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

Enjoy Canada Day! Hope it's happy.
    Someday I would love to see more of Canada. I was there when I was three (I caught my first fish!), and once my first year of marriage when we visited Niagara Falls.

7. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 12 years ago

Happy Belated Canada Day...from a Buckeye! big_smile

One question--why are you called "Canucks"? Cool name, though--I was just curious! lol

8. Beth100 profile image69

@ Kristen -- Thank you!!!  smile

@ RebekahElle -- Oh, you must come again!!!  Look me up and call me -- I'll give you a grand tour (especially of where to go fishing!!)  smile

@ Tamcor -- ha ha  I don't know why the expression is Canucks!  ha ha  I had to look up why you call yourself a buckeye!  ha ha  lol
    Thanks!!  Happy early fourth of July to you and Tom!!  smile

1. TamCor profile image80
      TamCorposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Beth!  We're spending the Fourth at a big auction--our idea of a fun day! lol

Sorry about throwing you off with the Buckeye thing, lol...I was just being goofy! big_smile

9. Beth100 profile image69

No probs Tammy!  An auction sounds like fun!!  I've never been to one where I actually bought anything.  lol  probably the tight wad inside of me!  lol

Have a great time, and buy lots (at steal of a deal prices, of course!!)  Tell Tom I said hi!!  smile

1. TamCor profile image80
      TamCorposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'll be sure to tell him! smile

We've been going to auctions for years, so we've bought tons of things, lol..but, we turn around and sell most of it on Ebay, so auctions MAKE us money,and it's like having free rein to spend money--it's the best of both worlds, lol... lol

10. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 12 years ago

Happy Canadian Day Beth, and every other hubber that lives in canada!

11. Beth100 profile image69

Hey Steven!!  thank you!  And happy fourth of July to you!!  What's your plans for celebrating?  xo

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't know. I haven't really decided yet.  I was probably going to call my mom after I get off work tomorrow to see if she wants to do something on the fourth since I'm off.  I know she's been a bit lonely lately because she's been stuck at home because of her knee surgery that she had a few weeks ago. 

edit:  How about yourself?  Do you got any plans for this weekend?  smile xoxoxo

12. Beth100 profile image69

she should get out and get some fresh air.  smile  And I know that your visit will cheer her up.  smile

We spent the day yesterday at a festival, went home in the afternoon for a break from the heat and then headed back to watch the fireworks at night.  Today is my youngest`s birthday so it`s been party all day!  I told him yesterday that the fireworks were for him because everyone was celebrating his birthday (Ok, a bit of an exaggeration, but Ì`ve always told him this since he was born! ha ha

xo

1. profile image0

That's cool. I didn't realize it was your son's birthday.  Well I hope he's having good time, as well as the rest of your family.  Be sure to wish the little guy a happy birthday for me.  smile

As for my mom, I am a bit worried about her, but hopefully she'll recover soon.  I was with her all last week at her place, since her husband was out of town.  Unfortunately, i couldn't this week because of school and work.  Hopefully, she's okay though, as i know her husband is already back taking care of her, so at least I know, she's in good hands for now.

xo

13. Beth100 profile image69

I`ll let my li`l guy know. Thanks for wishing him a happy bday.  He was suppose to be born on the 1st of July, but my rottie was having her puppies when my water broke.  ha ha  I had to stay home and deliver the puppies first (she had a tendancy to have breech pups and I always had to go in and help her).  After the pups were born, I had a nap and then delivered my own pup.  ha ha  big_smile  Funny story, but it`s true. 

I`m off, so have a great night and safe time celebrating!  xox

1. profile image0

I will.  You too.  Love you Beth, and happy fourth of July in case I don't see you.  xoxoxo smile

14. Harvey Stelman profile image60
    Harvey Stelmanposted 12 years ago

Beth, So they put a bathing suit on your original picture, oh that photoshop. H

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)