What are you making on Hubpages?

Jump to Last Post 101-141 of 141 discussions (221 posts)
  1. joetaylor profile image57
    joetaylorposted 16 years ago

Great thread.. it's always good to see how others are doing and their perspectives. 

I had pondered for a long time whether I should start hubbing.. from various individuals I've talked to over the past year or so that have been Hub'n I knew the money wasn't going to be the main focus for me..  directly.  I make a very good living already online with some other ventures so if it was money only I'd be wasting my time.

First, I do enjoy writing..  so that's #1 reason I'm here.  If I didn't, I wouldn't be where I am today.  I make money as a direct result of writing..

#2..  Sort of like writing articles in general and submitting them on article submit sites etc, hubpages to me is another possible way for myself to build a body of content that highlights my expertise and/or knowledge on the topics I write on.

#3..  Networking..  my hope is the relationships I may build here (if people like me, lol.. wink ) will be the most valuable asset.  One of the reasons I'm as successful as I am today already is only because of the relationships I've created over time.

#4..  I do have and will be developing other sites and blogs on the topics I'm writing on.  And I'll be building a list, posting to my own blog.. and plan to reference my Hubpages when I'm on topic with a mail out to my list or a blog post.  So it's an integrated strategy.

I agree that keyword research is at the heart of actually getting good CTR and traffic - knowing this from my other endeavors..  which I will focus on too.  But the actual money I make here from Adsense, Amazon etc..  even though I'll integrate it a little, it's purely a bonus.

I have no doubt money can be made here with hard work and massive action, but..  for me anyway, it's part of a broader business strategy; I have the luxury to not worry about the revenue though because of where I am with my income already..

Just my thoughts..

Well, I'm off to think about my next hub topic.. and see if I can get my first fan with this one!  wink

-Joe

2. Russell Mae profile image60
    Russell Maeposted 16 years ago

I am totally new in blogging and i don't have any idea about this whole thing. Are you really guys earning?  smile Will you hub really generate money? Depending on what?

1. profile image0
      RFoxposted 16 years agoin reply to this

http://www.freewebby.com/action-smilies/beat_deadhorse.gif

Please read this ENTIRE thread it answers your questions. smile

3. Marisa Wright profile image85
    Marisa Wrightposted 16 years ago

Greg

I went to look at your Hub about Adsense expecting another scammy "How to make money online" type Hub.  I can see that you are selling a "how to" course, so you'll understand that I have to take some of your advice with a pinch of salt - but your analysis of the reality of making money with Adsense is spot-on! 

I haven't done a lot of work online so I'm not complaining about my earnings, but I know people like Lissie have put a lot of effort into making a living from websites/blogs without much success - your Hub explains why.

1. Greg from Maine profile image60
      Greg from Maineposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marisa,

Thanks you for stating that my Adsense statements were "spot-on". I do try to be accurate in what I state and write. I try to state the good, the bad, and the ugly so that everyone gets a real commentary rather than a sales pitch.

I am not officially selling a how to course yet. The video showing how much Christine makes online each month is not meant to brag, but to illustrate I do really know what I am talking about and can back up what I say. For the record, I am not selling a how-to course. I am planning on launching a how to course later this year. I want that course to be top shelf. I want it to be better than anything on the market.

I bought Frank Kern's recent course. I bought Stompernet's social marketing course. i bought Gauher Chaudry's PPC formula. They are all very good, but my course will be better. However, it is not for sale. I am willoing to teach fellow hubbers how to make real money online for free, with a couple of reasonable conditions. I am not currently selling anything.

And if I may toot my own horn a bit, everything that I write/share/publish/teach is spot-on, not just my comments about Adsense.  smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 16 years ago

Well, I made my first cent in months on one of my Adsense accounts and I'm quite sure it's from Hubpages. Strike up the band!

5. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

As far as I remember having several Adsense accounts violates the TOS big_smile

6. Shirley Anderson profile image72
    Shirley Andersonposted 16 years ago

I made .33 the first day, haven't made a penny since. 

Is that confidential and top secret?  Will the Adsense police come to my door?

I have a feeling my earnings here won't drive up my taxable income too much.

1. darkside profile image65
      darksideposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Posting actual earnings isn't against ToS.

So you can sleep soundly tonight big_smile

7. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I only have 2 Adsense accounts. I created a new one because I couldn't remember my passwords and had trouble getting it since I didn't have the email address I'd signed up under anymore. Then I found the password to the first one. I would like to find a way to combine my two accounts if that was possible. Either that or throw away the $2 I have made smile

8. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

You don't have to defend yourself here - we are not Google smile

If I where you, I would write to their support and explain the situation, the sooner the better. If by chance you start making money with adsense, it will hurt a lot when they find out and possibly terminate both your accounts...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Misha. I'll do that. I didn't read about the multiple accounts before...my bad smile

Okay...all done. Letter has been sent. Hopefully, they will be pleased I was upfront about it and not cancel my account. Between the two accounts I have barely over $10 so I can't see them being that hard on me. They can take all the earnings if they want...

9. Hope Alexander profile image69
    Hope Alexanderposted 16 years ago

I make enough on HubPages to finance all sorts of nefarious underground campaigns. My latest nefarious underground campaign will be on smug smiley faces used by people who aren't actually being friendly. big_smile

If all goes well, I'll have offenders hung up by their ears whilst affected parties throw rotten fruit and snippets of poor grammar.

10. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
    Paul Edmondsonposted 16 years ago

Yes, there are a few people making over $2K per month.  I know one person that is on pace to reaching $3K this month.  There may be more, be most people are private about their earnings.

We've seen people that consistently write good quality commercial content on topics that people search for generate significant traffic and revenue over time.  One interesting thing is that it's very hard to predict what will be a hit.  One of the people that makes over $2k with their earnings has one hub that will occasionally make over $50 per day.  They have over 50 Hubs, and several make less than a dollar per day.  All of their Hubs are on a commercial niche with well paying ads.  I think the key is to build a portfolio of Hubs and study the metrics to find characteristics that produce good results for you and then to try and repeat it.

1. Lissie profile image75
      Lissieposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Thanks goodness - its not just me! Im not making that sort of money but I find some hubs do surprisingly well and some do surprisingly badly earnings-wise and good external traffic doesnt necessarily bring the $ in - though sometimes it will!

2. Hope Alexander profile image69
      Hope Alexanderposted 16 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps what might be more useful in terms of statistics, is to tell people what the average hubber makes. I imagine that like most things, hubber profit follows a bell curve, so in reality, most people won't make thousands.

What the bulk of these never ending questions are really asking is what are they likely to make. Sure, you might make a couple thousand, but with one of the ostensibly top hubbers saying that she makes $20 per day from Adsense, it would seem that the average is much lower than that.

Personally, I'm not overly concerned regarding this question, but many people are, and I think fairly so. So in the interest of actually answering the question that people are really asking, are there any numbers on what your Joe Schmoe hubber can expect to make on HP?

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 16 years agoin reply to this

I think this would be a waste of time because there are lots and lots of people here who are not here to make money. I suppose average earnings from one of the financial tags might be useful, but at th end of the day, there are so many other variables that it will make no difference.

For example, it may be that I make X amount of money from a particular hub and you copy the layout and subject matter exactly, but because you promote your hubs better than I or have access to some very high quality inbound links or whatever - you make twice as much as I do.

If you look through some of the old threads ( or even this one) I have been very candid with some of the things that have worked for me. It's still a learning process though big_smile

11. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 16 years ago

What are you making on Hubpages?
    I am Making Hubpages and forum comments.

LOL - There you go. I am making friends (and enemies)

gamergirl started a thread for just that, but this is the one we all keep coming back to big_smile

And I hope you are ready for an ass-whuppin this afternoon big_smile

1. gamergirl profile image85
        gamergirlposted 16 years agoin reply to this

made a thread just for what? huh?

12. Shirley Anderson profile image72
    Shirley Andersonposted 16 years ago

Thx for the reassurance, Darkside.  I appreciate you letting me know.  Don't want to get into trouble here.
    smile

13. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
    Paul Edmondsonposted 16 years ago

I think that's important that people make Hubs for all sorts of reasons.  We don't know how much everyone makes because content monetizes so differently.  For those that are money motivated, people are successful with a good portfolio of Hubs.

14. profile image0
    Om Paramapoonyaposted 16 years ago

This is my 3rd week being a hubber. I have published 9 hubs. And I have made about $3. Pitiful, isn't it?

1. makemoneyonline profile image39
      makemoneyonlineposted 16 years agoin reply to this

No that's great, I remember I didn't even make 50 cents with just 9 hubs !
      I could have given up, happily I didn't and I'm now making much more: last month more than 80$.

15. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 16 years ago

Me too. I don't know how many different ads there are, but I would have thought they would have tried them all by now smile

My CTR and earnings are much better though so... I don't want to complain too much LOL

16. Isabella Snow profile image85
    Isabella Snowposted 16 years ago

Well, if you see your income triple and then see it go back to where it was, knowing there's an ad combination out there that gets you triple, you start to feel like you're losing money, even if that's not technically the case. I cannot be the only person who experienced that -- but I may be the only person who's kept as close an eye on it as I did.

17. Isabella Snow profile image85
    Isabella Snowposted 16 years ago

Do you mean Adsense itself?

Where can you do that in Analytics?

I knew it is possible to track each hubpages page (unfortunately up to 200 hubs only) but as for tracking adsense with Analytics I know it's possible if the site supports Javascript which is not the case of Hubpages (that's one of the reason I'm setting up my own blogs) so I still don't understand how he can do it.

18. Mark Knowles profile image59

Yes, I misread his question  - sorry - adsense.

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … p;hl=en-uk

My mistake smile

19. Mark Knowles profile image59

May I respond with:

Appropriate to the discussion big_smile big_smile

Yes then so do I wink

You are slowly winning me over to the idea that you are completely clueless. big_smile

I understand you can't see the difference between what I do and what you do and can't be bothered to explain any further.

20. Paul Mobley profile image59
    Paul Mobleyposted 16 years ago

Today makes 10 days and 6 Hub pages. All hits are about 75. Money earnings? Haven't tried to check yet. But it looks to me like what I need is Hub Pages on hot topics to bring in more hits, and maybe money. Also it seems to me that it might be better to advertise products from Amazon that have no bearing the Hub Page content or theme.

21. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I'm sure you are waiting on baited breath to hear about my having two Adsense accounts. I contacted them and got them to cancel my 2nd account, luckily the one with the least amount of money in it ($2) smile So, I'm all clear as far as the is concerned...

22. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 16 years ago

Congratulations smile

One more obstacle less on your money making path...

23. Uninvited Writer profile image79

yes, I may actually reach $10 one day smile

24. gamergirl profile image85
    gamergirlposted 16 years ago

I've made a little less than 25 bucks, I think.  Doing okay for an amateur. big_smile

25. budwood profile image60
    budwoodposted 16 years ago

Actually, I don't know that there is any money to be made writing hubs.  I write to kind of define my thoughts.  And there are better ways to make money.  See my hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/Buds-Market-Obs … ch-1--2008

Well, I can tell you there is money to be made from writing hubs.

And not the sort of money that requires you to already have money  - as you are suggesting in your hub. I guarantee you, if I already had a million dollars, I could make money with it. Any one here who wants to make money can do it.

That's the difference between making an income and making investments in gold. You need to already have the money to make money from gold investments.

26. Rob Jundt profile image79
    Rob Jundtposted 16 years ago

Being completely new to the whole internet publishing arena, I have no expectations on what kind of income (if any) to expect. Yeah, it would be nice to earn a little cash for doing something you enjoy, and I'll investigate some areas, but getting rich on the internet is not my main thing now. I will mention that in the first 4 weeks of HubPages I've pulled in a whopping $1.23 from Adsense. Now I'm off to the BP for a splash of petrol!

27. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I'm stoked (is that how you spell it?). I added one URL tracker to an article and I noticed today that I have earned 10 cents! That is exciting! smile

28. belief713 profile image60
    belief713posted 16 years ago

So far I'm happy. I've been busy with my now 5 week old, which is why I haven't done much with HubPages lately, but I can honestly see the potential. And I do believe with a little more knowledge, work and persistence, it can be what I consider to be a replacement or supplemental income.

I do also think keyword research and target markets both play a very important role in your income with Hubpages. After all 87% of my visitors come from search engines. How do I know this? Google Analytics - it's a great tool HubPages has made available for us to use that I think anyone who's serious about earning money with hubpages needs to learn how to use (in fact, I may write a hub on how I've used it).

The layout of your hub will help you maximize the amount of money you can make with Adsense. The more capsules you use (and which ad setting you select) allows for more ads to be shown. A lot of the income I've seen so far is from AdSense, so I'm assuming I need to modify my writting to generate more eBay and Amazon sales! big_smile Although I am seeing a fair amount of clicks (and I've double, actually triple checked my PIDs - if anyone has tips, let me know!)

I also need to learn how to get more traffic smile  I've tried social bookmarking, but that's not doing the trick, at least for me.

But from the effort I've put forth so far with the knowledge I have, I don't think I'm doing bad at all.

29. Marisa Wright profile image85
    Marisa Wrightposted 15 years ago

Reviving this thread to say thanks to Mark and Misha for having a discussion about how to maximise CTR (I still don't quite know what it is, but no matter!).

After reading their conversation, I went through all my Hubs and deleted most of the links to other websites.  I also tried to add a video to each one.

Then when I was finished, they went and announced the new eBay program so I had to go back and add eBay capsules too - but that's another story.

I don't often check my Adsense earnings because they're not that exciting.  Checked April's and nearly fell off my chair.   I earned $26 in one month!   

I know that 's pathetic by your standards, Mark and Misha, but I was thinking I'd be lucky to make one payout a year.  Looks pretty certain I'm going to do better than that.  Thanks again!

30. Lissie profile image75
    Lissieposted 15 years ago

Ohh Marissa - you bet me I made $24.70 in Adsense in Apil :-) Given its taken 13 months to get the first payout things are looking up big time!

31. topstuff profile image59
    topstuffposted 15 years ago

I have made 5.48$ with adsense since i joined.

32. Lissie profile image75

google loves HP - you get indexed very fast
    you can use HP for backlinks to your own sites - do it properly and within the TOS http://hubpages.com/hub/HubPages-Internet-Marketing

I personally found a lot more traffic/coments / encouragement her than writing my own blog - which was kinda lonely

you dont have to stick to one topic here - money making blogs really need to be focussed

i find less pressure here than a blog - if I dont feel like posting a new hub I dont  while a blog u have to keep posting regularly

33. profile image0
    Marcy Sposted 15 years ago

Respondents to my question, "why are Hub Pages better than my own blog?" assumed I am making money on my blog, or that's what it's for. In fact, I'm not--WordPress doesn't allow most ads, so I gave up using my blog as a money-making venture long ago. I therefore post on any topic that interests me, and am all over the place. Also I don't kill myself to post every single day. In other words, what I was saying is, I get the satisfaction from my blog of having people read my work and comment on it, so that is not what I'm looking for here.

Here I am definitely looking to make money. I guess I'm going to have to give it some time. But it does seem like the hustle is intense, and that tends to make me anxious, and take some of the pleasure out of it.

Someone pointed out that one can have a blog and also post here, and in other places too...but doesn't everyone else have the same 24 hours in a day? I mean, I can barely keep up with one such project, much less multiples.

1. embitca profile image84
      embitcaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I really don't think that most hubbers feel competitive with each other or that there's an intense hustle here to make money. Everyone has different motivations for using Hubpages and I think there's a fair contingent that don't really care about the money that much. Yes, there are also quite a lot of people who are trying to make some money, but I also don't see anyone trying to outdo each other and I haven't seen any sense of competitiveness or opposition. It's pretty much just do your own thing. So where's the hustle?

I guess I don't understand what is making you anxious besides your own sense of urgency.

34. Maddie Ruud profile image73
    Maddie Ruudposted 15 years ago

Marcy:

You've only been here three days.  Give it some time.  Web publishing isn't something you can pick up on a Monday and get a fat check by Friday.  It takes time for you to establish a presence, for others to take note of your work and generate quality, organic backlinks to it, etc.

Concentrate on publishing high-quality, evergreen content, and using your other presences on the web (forums, blogs, communities, etc) to put the word out, without antagonizing anyone by swooping in and linkdropping or blatantly self-promoting.  Soon you'll see earnings trickle in, then begin to grow exponentially.

I was just another hubber before I took a job with HubPages in their San Francisco office, and have firsthand experience with this process.  At 5 months, I was making about $10 a day on AdSense, and now, about a year after I first joined, I make about $1000 a month (thanks in great part to YieldBuild, HubPages' ad-optimization service), plus a few hundred from Amazon and EBay sales.

I see a lot of requests for account cancellations by new members who, after a week with HubPages, decide they can't make any money here.  You just can't know, that early.  If you stick it out, there are rewards, but it's certainly not an instant gratification.  I hope you'll stick around to see.

35. Eileen Hughes profile image62
    Eileen Hughesposted 15 years ago

I have to add something too.  I joined to earn money, not millions but to help budget life in the old age a little bit better.

Since joining I am not earning heaps but still enjoy writing some not so good some ok hubs.  One of mine (no dont laugh) it actually got 1028 views at last. after more than two months
    So for me thats a great bonus.

Yes money is great, but so what.  It doesnt matter if you earn $1000 a day  You will still spend it so  $100 a month would still be great for me. 
    I love writing and getting comments and commenting it is part of a social friendship I think.  I try to comment on those who comment on mine.

Share and share alike and help one another.  Thats what life is all about.

Just get on with your writing and enjoy it.

36. Lissie profile image75

I dont think HP is going to be my only income stream - but I can see how Maddie makes $1000/month-  which is a nice part-time income lets face it!

Marcy - you say you "definitely want to make money" but then you don't like the "hustle and bustle" I can assure u that HP is way laid back compared to Internet Marketing forums.  If you don't want to make money thats cool here and you can still improve your writing and enjoy the community.  However if you want to make money: its hard work, its a business, and it takes time, perseverance and a bit of luck

37. donnaleemason profile image60
    donnaleemasonposted 15 years ago

I have met a lot of nice people on hubpages. It is like a family community. It is nice to have expanded my family in such a short time and although I will probably never meet any of them, it is inspiring to have so many dare I use the word, friends.
    I don't think that anyone here really competes, in fact, I have had a number of people add comments to help me out and improve my hubs.
    The money will come, there is no pressure to put up a certain amount of hubs in a certain amount of time. Just post what is interesting to you and there are probably a lot of people out there who are interested in the same thing.
    I use hubtivity to keep me updated on hubs that I otherwise would not have heard of and by supporting other hubs, they in turn will support yours which leads to increased traffic.
    Have fun here, this is what it is for.
    Donna

38. profile image0
    Marcy Sposted 15 years ago

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. It's true my urgency is my own stuff. But I can't just say, money isn't important, when I have to pay my bills with it. I'm not aiming for millions here, just a part-time gig. Anyhow, I'll try to hang loose. I think I like the interaction level on the Hub as opposed to WordPress.

I have a lot of ideas for Hubs. Now all I need is time. I need a 48-hour day.

1. Angela Harris profile image67
      Angela Harrisposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Don't we all. Seriously, though, time management is one of my worst problems. Of course, it would help if I would stay off of Hub forums and stop trying to win Hub forum contests. roll

39. Marisa Wright profile image85
    Marisa Wrightposted 15 years ago

Marcy, the truth is there's nowhere on the net where you can make big money fast.  It's a myth.  Look carefully at all those gurus promising you can make money online, and you'll find they're making money online by selling their ideas to poor schmucks who buy the dream.

Read this forum thread, all the way through, and you'll get some great advice - and a reality check - on what is possible:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/2129

40. profile image48
    dylanaiposted 14 years ago

Can someone email me a free webkinz code ? Im addicted to them , please if your not using the tag please email me at billabong-rules-8@hotmail.com

41. lindagoffigan profile image57
    lindagoffiganposted 14 years ago

Having been a member of HubPages for six months, my average earnings is a three figure payoff.  The first pay off took four months but now the three figure increment is building up fast. 

I also have an account with eHow that I do not work as hard on so the earnings build slowly and have not reached the three digit payoff.  eHow is easier to write for because you do not need to write a lot of text to get earnings but the Hubpage community is more interactive so I write here more.

I have written a comparison between the two sites.  I believe that if Hubpages open Content for Search to writers instead of just having hubpage writers producing content that the earnings will increase.

If you check the credentials of the hubpage staffers you will see that most of them are highly educated. I suppose that their pay has to come from somewhere.

The only way to make money writing on line is to write product reviews for amazon and ebay though most of my earnings are from Adsense.

I have written 447 hubs so far.  Mark Knowles reports that he has written 1025 and averages roughtly $7.00 a day. I think that Hubpages is progressive and that the earnings will increase with time.

As of now, I do not let my articles go domant without optimizing that seem to jolt any recessive hubpages.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)