Conservative Christian murders 80+ in Norway

Jump to Last Post 51-76 of 76 discussions (723 posts)
  1. thaivalentine profile image60
    thaivalentineposted 12 years ago

It takes more than a label to be considered a Christian and one of the Christian beliefs is "thou shall not kill".  He was a Christian in his mind only.

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Your tiny little god had to employ someone to praise him? So then the angel he made wanted to be praised.

So now we have two incredibly insecure little invisible entities both behaving worse than most 3 year olds. Yeh that needs worshipping! lol

1. wilmiers77 profile image60
      wilmiers77posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Earneststubs, Man, you are strangling me to death. Your thought channels are so narrow until light can not pass. Develop more background knowledge even in a secular sense to help you recognize human problems and proposed solutions.
      If I am not wrong, you are the fellow who claims that he studied the scriptures and realized that they were wrong? If so, you must have a new awakening to Christ Jesus.

The more human problems are considered and solved, and the more each problem is considered in dept; the more the Holy Scriptures reveal themselves are having the answer to life because joy is what we all are seeking, and that is with the Lord.

1. Evolution Guy profile image59
          Evolution Guyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOLOLOL

Not feeling the joy from you. Oh well. That means you are burning in hell. Your choice I guess. sad

earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's your fantasy that is killing you, a bit of reality won't hurt you. smile

No, it's your dead head.

Second thought, place an ad to work as a robot.

Third thought, apply for a robot assistance because facts can be programed into a robot's computer that exceeds your aggregate of facts, and it will out think you exceedingly.
                Physical Facts as proof of God?? Man, you are spiritually dead.
                Can you see your body or a view of the universe? Who? When? How? Why?
                You continual to slay me!

Thanks! What a moronic comment that was! lol

3. profile image53
    ibneahmadposted 12 years ago

The topic is:

"Conservative Christian murders 80+ in Norway"

4. Zubair Ahmed profile image74
    Zubair Ahmedposted 12 years ago

All - sometimes I wonder why it is that we take these threads so personally.

Anyway lets take away the religious angle from this thread, instead call it - A Psychopath murders 80+ in Norway.

As we all know religion (Christianity,Islam,Jew or any other) has no violent teachings - it is individuals who misunderstand or mis-use the scripture for their own agendas.

Peace and Blessings on all of us, even if we don't believe that their is a God.

A characteristic of the masses is a very competitive race to the maxim. Mine is God. Anything short of the maxim is only a mile marker.

1. VoltaireZ profile image58
        VoltaireZposted 12 years agoin reply to this

define God...

Then One who is missing your life!!!

1. Randy Godwin profile image62
            Randy Godwinposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That would be my god Moe.

Whoop, whoop, whoop, whoop....

Gospel of Larry 4:21

You shall walk upright one day. Good luck!

I have no such hopes for you.  You shall continue to swim around in your puddle of confusion.

May Moe have mercy on you. smile

Ha! Ha! Ha! The Lord has never caused confusion. The Lord is the master of order. Please read before making accusations; you might get in trouble with God.

5. Brie Hoffman profile image60
    Brie Hoffmanposted 12 years ago

That's right...just do a little reading like the book "Bonhoeffer" who was a Christian pastor who died fighting the Nazis.

6. vtwilli profile image80
    vtwilliposted 12 years ago

I disagree;
    however self-serving it maybe to you to have "Conservative....." in your title, it is not a reflection of the churchin general. You chose to use Christian but you quarrell is not with Christians it is with the church. That guy was sick, obviously. I dont agree however, that organized religion are not of God. They are structured and governed by man. True worship of the Lord thy God (Christ) does not teach that. It is tragic that someone committed these murders in the name of the Lord and I am sorry if t has shaken the faith of anyone else. Still, your religious misfortunes are your own. Just like Christians should not force feed Christ to people you should also not force anti-religion on people. You know how I know that we serve an awesome God? He gave us free will.

7. PastorTorch profile image61
    PastorTorchposted 12 years ago

Could be.  So what's your point?

I'm just saying that if one claims to be HIS follower... then one would have to "turn the other cheek", "Love one's enemies and do good to those who spite you."

To make this claim and then gun down defenseless kids... is to prove you are liar.  You cannot be a Christian and act like a devil.  Call that circular reasoning if you want, but it still remains. 

I could call myself by any name or title.  If my actions are contrary to the claim, I'm a liar.  Anyone who makes a case against all those who I just defamed (by claiming to be one of them) is a fraud using fictional evidence and commiting the essence of a 'hate crime'.

So where are the moderators on this?  If justice is blind, it judges all men equally based on thier actions and not the political correctness of thier nomenclature.

Be they 'Conservitive Christian' or 'Liberal Activest'...

8. mikelong profile image61
    mikelongposted 12 years ago

I wonder if this book was of any influence on the Norwegian bomber/terrorist..  It seems to be right up his alley...

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/imgLib/20101224_CampSaints.jpg

1. onejobs profile image57
      onejobsposted 12 years ago

Terrible for all stupid action

2. profile image0
      starsofeightposted 12 years ago

The thing that defines an individual is not the name that he, or others, may choose. It is what an individual does that defines him. If a man commits acts which are not Christian, the name is not his. Christianity, itself, states that a tree is known by its own unique fruit.

How foolish are you not to know these truths about others?

3. yankeeintexas profile image59
      yankeeintexasposted 12 years ago

Well, I have not seen the atheists show any signs that they are a peaceful belief system!!!!

4. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 12 years ago

Evolution Guy! must be you are trying to get more hits on
      site , blaming a religion for the acts of a criminal [nut ]! Shame on the idea!  Thats like saying Muslims are to blame for 9/11...and we know you would dis that idea! Get real . Maybe you really need to have a chat with God!

5. thebrucebeat profile image60
      thebrucebeatposted 12 years ago

From what we have learned from Breivick's manifesto, he seems like a very poor poster child for a religious extremist.  He characterizes himself as a "cultural Christian", meaning it is the prevailing religious position in his country and he describes himself that way more out of convenience than conviction.  It is not unlike how most people are "Christian" in the U.S.
      What he is is a right-wing extremist.  This is not to say that religious extremism is not real.  Fundamentalists of any stripe can be very dangerous, from the Ft. Hood madman to the assassin of the abortion doctor.  The main reason for this is in order to be an fundamentalist, a certain rejection of rational thought is required, so the leap to insanity is a shorter one than normal.  The concept of avenging angel exists in most monotheistic religious models, and if God is talking to you and saying you are that avenger, what choice do you have but to follow orders?
      Breivick does not seem to be God's avenger, but rather a militant front line for the anti-multiculturalism crowd.  Painting him as a conservative Christian seems misplaced, as whatever Christianity he may embrace is incidental and not deeply held.

6. SpanStar profile image60
      SpanStarposted 12 years ago

I have to say it time the ignorance of man does astound me.  Jesus heals a man's hand as the people around watch.

Mark, Chapter 3

005:
      And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

But rather than being grateful and thankful that Jesus healed one of their own they look at Jesus as if he's the devil and they want to kill them. It seems obvious that there are people who do not want to believe the truth but rather what they choose to believe.

026:
      And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

http://www.allonlinebible.com/Mark/3.html

how does the actions of this Anders Behring Breivik sound even remotely like those of Jesus in the Bible?

1. thebrucebeat profile image60
        thebrucebeatposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you are completely honest, the behavior of most Christians doesn't look very much like that of Jesus.  All are sinners, so says scripture, and no sin is ranked as better or worse than another.  In God's eyes, you are no better than Breivick.

1. SpanStar profile image60
          SpanStarposted 12 years agoin reply to this

TheBrucebeat,

That is about the stupidest thing I have heard anybody say as of yet. It is true that God is sovereign and he can forgive whomever he chooses. But to say there is no distinction between a monster and civilized human beings is psychotic. With no distinction between good and evil there is no reason for heaven and hell.

Jesus himself makes the distinction when he talks to people and say you are what your father the devil.

The fact that we are all sinners is true the distinction is made by having Jesus stand in as I emissary.

If I were you I would think seriously before they could these catastrophic erroneous statements.

1. Jim Hunter profile image61
            Jim Hunterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"If I were you I would think seriously before they could these catastrophic erroneous statements."

"That is about the stupidest thing I have heard anybody say as of yet."

Ditto.

2. thebrucebeat profile image60

We are all sinners. None of us turn our back on evil, but require a Savior to deliver us from it.  Isn't that what scripture says?  You are no more worthy of heaven than Pol Pot, according to scripture, save that you reach out in supplication.

We are all sinners there is no question about that and we need a Savior in order to approach God absolutely correct. But distinctions are made and we cannot make generalizations that Hitler and Mother Teresa are the same because Heaven makes distinctions which is to say some of us will be written into the book of life and others won't.

So where was the savior in the beginning?  He wasn't needed then, so why did god change his mind once again?

Randy I'm sure you're trying to say something but I can't figure out what it is you're talking about?

You indicated a savior was needed to approach god, but this wasn't true in the beginning.   So, I am asking you why god changed his mind.  A simple question for those who claim to understand why heaven makes this distinction.

1. Jim Hunter profile image61
                      Jim Hunterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

After original sin he made himself scarce.

What's not to understand?

2. SpanStar profile image60

Randy,

You are correct God did changes his mind. We were all destined for hell but because of the enormous love God has for his people he chose not to allow all of us to be sent to hell. The choice of not going to Hell rest in our hands.

2. wilmiers77 profile image60

God doesn't change His mind. Recheck your perception.

God doesn't roll dice. Albert Einstein

My perception is on track-at some point God said "I'm sorry I made man" yet he still allowed man to exist.

2. Randy Godwin profile image62

Gods often change their minds, Okie.  Even you might catch a break if you deign to educate yourself a bit.  I feel sorry for you, though.  You seem frightened out of your mind.

3. VoltaireZ profile image58
                    VoltaireZposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"God doesn't roll dice" Albert Einstein, do you know the origin of this comment? Do you know what Albert is talking about here? He's talking about quantum mechanics, and he was proven wrong. God does roll dice.

2. thebrucebeat profile image60

That distinction disappears when Hitler falls to his knees and confesses his sins and asks for forgiveness in Jesus Christ.  Beware, you never know.  You may be sitting next to Jeffrey Dahmer at the Great Banquet in the next life.
                In Isaiah it says "My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts.  My ways are higher than your ways, my thoughts are higher than your thoughts."  God told us that we wouldn't understand it, that we would be unable to understand him.  Those that think they have him all figured out are not listening to scripture.  Paul tells us all will not be revealed to us until our death.
                Don't get too cocky.  I think God loves knocking people down a peg.

Nice and interesting theory, but in a practical sense there would be to much discontinuality in the mind of hitler to honestly accept Jesus. Due to the hardness of his heart, the low life bastard only expected hell. He blow his brains out before asking God to forgive him. Let stay real!

You are very presumptuous. Never assume you know the mind of another human being.  You are simply projecting what you wish to be true.
                    Did you know the bible does not specify suicide as sin? Since Jesus knew what was going to happen to him and willingly went forward with no resistance, couldn't it reasonably been considered suicide?

I do not know the mind of any human totally, but most times adding 2 plus 2 = hitler had amassed beyond critical evil in this particular situation and there was no turning back by hitler regardless of the fact God would have forgiven him.

Remember also, at the second coming of Jesus evil persons' hearts are going to stop out of fear of God without God even directing a force at them...won't even touch one, just His presence!

Ludicrous!! Jesus went to be crucified for our sins which was the Will of God. All has been trumped!
                      My feeling toward hitler has nothing to do with the fact that I am a Black Jew with a Jew sir name; hitler was one evil dude in anyone's book.
                      I spit on his grave.

3. A Troubled Man profile image58
                A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, there are plenty of questions about that, so I'm wondering why you haven't you heard them.

3. Randy Godwin profile image62

But you are indeed not Bruce, as you have catastrophic erroneous statements of your own to make,

4. A Troubled Man profile image58
            A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Your oneupmanship takes the prize though.

7. profile image0

The BruceBeat  , Thats a great cool-aid you are trying to give away, I guess christions are dangerous  on the scale I would place them right next to the Atheists and left wingnuts as yourself!

ahorseback,
        If you weren't blinded by your agenda and your general inability to reason, you would have read that I posted about him not being an extremist Christian, merely an extremist right winger.
        That fact is seperate from the statement that those that don't follow Jesus' actions are not necessarily non-Christian.  Jesus came to cure the sick, not celebrate those that saw themselves as already perfect.
        Your worldview is very simple.  The world is not.

8. profile image0

I must say , the older I get the less I know , But I'll tell you this , every idiot that does something like this will not ever be understood  as long as you have your blinders on to reality. He is a nut case , Period  !, It's not Jesus' fault and its not his fathers . It was his fault .   Pure and simple. Such a peace loving country though , it took authorities an hour to get there!

What do you expect to learn if you simply say he is a nutcase and close the book?  He is, of course, but how did that happen?  Not being interested in that answer assures that it will happen more often, not less.  We agree that Jesus has nothing to do with this, so if this post was a reply to mine, you have really lost all reading comprehension.  If it's not, then on that part we agree but the lack of interest in what actually did cause it I don't share with you.

9. profile image0

Might as well do what most liberal genius does , Blame the  Gun!

Unresponsive.

10. thebrucebeat profile image60

Thanks for the support from people on both sides of the religious debate.  The fact that both sides find the rhetoric directed toward me reprehensible gives me more faith than any of my attackers posts.

Thanks again.

11. profile image0

Bruce ,Nut jobs are nut jobs , All the shrinks will get together in evaluating his mommy and daddy ,how often he masterbates and  determine he is just like  every other nut at oh 1,000 bucks an hour and let the People support his lifestyle in prison for 20 years max! Wanna bet?  How many times do we have to investigate nut jobs and the actions thereof?

Investigate them as long as we are learning something from it.  You either don't believe learning is possible or aren't interested in knowing anything you don't think you know now.  I'm different.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
        Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Everything is black and white to you isn't it?

1. jacharless profile image74
          jacharlessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Everything SHOULD be black n white. Love is color blind. Gray is humanism protecting itself against itself.

What should be and what IS are often two different things.  Life is much more complicated than that.

1. jacharless profile image74
              jacharlessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Bruce, this is perhaps the first time you and I disagree.
              Shocking as it is, to us both, Life is quite simple. It is humans and their quest for what, why, which, when, where, whom that makes that simplicity complex.

smile
              James.

12. wilmiers77 profile image60
      wilmiers77posted 12 years ago

Finally, the M.F. that murdered 80+ persons could not have been a Christian because he is a "M.F.".

How do you feel about deities impregnating betrothed 13 year old virgins?  Or perhaps you are a Mormon and support Warren Jeffs?

13. Eaglekiwi profile image74
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years ago

Word of God (Inspired by God)

Words about the word of God (Inspired by men)

All Inspiration.

All written by men, but not ALL inspired of by God.

Hmm.

Real question perhaps is the one Jesus asked:

"Who do you say I am"?

14. thebrucebeat profile image60

Goodnight everyone, and again, thanks for your support, particularly from those who think I'm a heretic!  LOL.  I appreciate it.

15. thebrucebeat profile image60

Just wanted to alert people that Wilmiers has resorted to attacking me via personal email.  This is an unstable person that is seriously not in control of himself.  It may be wise to simply ignore him.

1. earnestshub profile image80

Thanks. smile I had figured that out. I didn't think the nuttery would go as far as personal email though I must admit.

Doesn't surprise me in the least.  One could almost sense his frustration in his posts.

2. wilmiers77 profile image60

Brucebeat, the "contact brucebeat" link is available to all. You received two emails from me; one requesting the truth, and another acknowledging your punk request. I even explained why I used your email address in the first place.
        The truth is dangerous to you.

Not interested in having a pleasant chat now.  Behavior has consequences.    Let us just go our separate ways.   I would appreciate you not using my email to contact me.  Our relationship is strictly a public, online one.

I would hope you would respect my wishes.

-------- Original Message --------
        Subject: Re: Murderer of...80+
        Date: Sun, July 31, 2011 8:38 pm
        To: <bruce@thebrucebeat.com>

FIRST EMAIL:

Well truthfully, why did you leave the ministry? I have heard the first story, and you know at least one has to be a lie.
        I quoted scripture and paraphrased scripture after scripture for you and  it was as if I said nothing. Have you lost faith also?I still have the intentions of not letting the devil have you. You do look as if you have been a member of the Body of Christ.

At times, and this was one of them, spiritual warfare rises in me.

I read where you have done some acting and was good at it. I knocked  around Hollywood for several years. Met many celebs, but never got out of the bathroom. LOL! My first producer died and I was really hurt, and decided to give up. I don't know if you have heard of Steve Faulkner of Falcon Studios on Hollywood Blvd. He was a Hollywood legend. Faulkner was the first American Fensing Olympian champ in 1932. Later, produced musicals in the 40's. Error Flynn(?), sword buckler in pirate movies, was one his products plus many others.

I have no credits, but my name is Will Myers of Oklahoma. Sort of got stuck with Oklahoma Kid on the streets of Los Angeles and Hollywood unfornately; although, it got me in all of the establishments free. LOL!

Oh, I sent my email to you because I got kicked off of hubpages for a few days. LOLOLOLOLOL!

----- Original Message -----
        To: wilmiers
        Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:36 PM
        Subject: RE: Murderer of...80+

First, that's not why I left the ministry.

Second, I am simply observing that you are not peaceful, loving, joyful, patient, good, kind, gentle and lack self control.  I guess you are faithful, in your way.  These are the signs of a Spirit filled believer, according to Paul in Galatians.  You don't have the courage to continue this in a public forum, because you have seen that everyone has turned against you.
        Good luck.  You need it, because God is not helping you.

Who are you to decide who God is helping? I feel more energy than at any time...

-------- Original Message --------
        Subject: Murderer of...80+
        Date: Sun, July 31, 2011 4:30 pm
        To: bruce@thebrucebeat.com

Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

You asked me why don't I display the fruits of the spirit....

I replied that I was in a situation with YOU, and it called for the purpose of answering your question "what about the sincere people who could not connect to God...

I quoted the scripture in which you didn't believe. Just because they didn't connect when you thought that they should, you dropped your so called ministry.

Now, you are imposing the same a#s selfish thinking on me asking why are you at this time NOT displaying the fruits of the spirit. Who are you to make these decisions. I say you are no one.

ACKNOWLEDGING EMAIL:

Ok sissy. Don't reply to this email. Wishes granted.

brucebeat,
        Now, aren't you being a slight bit deceptive concerning my attack on you?

You continue to show no signs of an indwelling of the Holy Spirit through the Fruits as described in Galatians.
          Thanks for the review of our private discussion. I will let others be their own judge.

tbb, you continue to write as if you are mrs. god, deciding when, what, and how. You are heightening yourself to be abased by God.

"There is a time and season for all things under the sun."; a time to cry; a time to laugh and a time for spiritual warfare; a time to be abased by GOD.

Why do so many "devout" Christians react so badly when the Fruits of the Spirit are mentioned?  Why do they choose to ignore them and so much more of the Pauline epistles?

Great for you! You continual to write as if you are a magician who can demand the showing of the fruits of the spirit. I am now energized for spiritual warfare. At God's timing, the fruits shall reveal themselves.

Ecclesiastes is OT, and thus pre-dates Jesus sending the Advocate (the Holy Spirit) to minister to those that accept him as their Savior.  According to Paul, the time for the Fruits is now, when we accept Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
                  "Now the works of the flesh are obvious: fornication, impurity, liscentiousness, idolatry, sorcery, ENMITIES, STRIFE, JEALOUSY, ANGER, QUARRELS, DISSENSIONS, FACTIONS, ENVY, drunkenness, carousing and things like these.  Iam warning you, as I warned you before: those who do such thigs will not inherit the Kingdom of God." Galatians 5:19-21
                  Do those traits seem familiar?
                  In comparison, how do your posts personify peace, love, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness or self control?
                  Using Ecclesiastes simply shows an ignorance of scripture and the teachings of Christ and Paul and an unwillingness to attempt what is truly difficult and challenging about following the faith.

16. carlinef profile image60
      carlinefposted 12 years ago

I don't believe this. Of course it takes faith to believe in God and the Son of God. It's a shame to see people not get it. :-(

Don't believe what?  Who, or what are you addressing?

17. carlinef profile image60
      carlinefposted 12 years ago

We shouldn't react badly to the Fruits of the Spirit. They are beautiful and allow God's grace through Christ to manifest in our lives. We need God's grace so much now.

So why do so few Christians on here reflect them?
        I should note that there are a few who do, and they represent the faith well and make it compelling and interesting.
        But so very, very few.

18. thebrucebeat profile image60

While you're at it, Wilmier, devise a strategy to wiggle out of this one.

"Let no evil talk come out of your mouths, but only what is useful for building up, as there is need, so that your words may give grace to those who hear.  And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with which you were marked with a seal for the day of redemption. Put away from you all bitterness and wrath and anger and wrangling and slander, together with all malice, and be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you." Ephesians 4:29-32

The word of God for the people of God.  Thanks be to God.

Right?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)