You can't kill everybody

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (35 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Dutch Demolition Expert Danny Jowenko Dies In Car Crash

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/07/23 … car-crash/

Sabrosky...take heed.

1. platinumOwl4 profile image71
      platinumOwl4posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Prior to reading your article I had never heard of the Boston Brakes, but I was always suspicious of computerized cars. Why was it necessary to computerize and install certain features that leave you vulnerable.

lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I never thought of that owl!!
        But I was always suspicious of the tv digitilization...and the fact that is was made LAW!
        From the start, people were saying they put spying devices in the boxes. Or in the tv's themselves.

All I know is someone is watching!! It's very funny...I'll mention something like, oh say-- car insurance in an e-mail, or a post on a web-site.
        Sure enough---next time I check my e-mail--There are a bunch of adds for car insurance! Stuff like that.
        But even more strange, my hunny and I were discussing wedding rings once--in our house!!, and BINGO!--wedding ring adds show up in my e-mail!

It's an eery world we live in.

1. platinumOwl4 profile image71
          platinumOwl4posted 12 years agoin reply to this

lovemychris: And people sleep on.

I was skeptical about that digital television from the start. My first question was why would the government volunteer and give me a Free Antenna? As you say If you visit a site the following day your spam is full of information on the last site you visited.

2. Freegoldman profile image39
      Freegoldmanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

specially the person u used to love the most nd 1dy he/she ditches u.......

1. recommend1 profile image61
        recommend1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

is ppl txting frm thr mo-fone y tink ?

2. lovemychris profile image76

Just a point of fact:

"For secret assassination, either simple or chase, the contrived accident is the most effective technique. When successfully executed, it causes little excitement and is only casually investigated." CIA Assassin's Manual

and a point to consider: if you have a suspicious mind, like me.

Urban Dictionary:

Boston Brakes   
    "the boston brakes": assassination technique developed in boston by the s.i.s
    a technique in wich microchip transceiver's built into cars (mostly after theft and recovery)override the steering column and braking funtions causing seemingly out of control accidents
    drift, powerslide, and or skid marks are all commonly found in cases involving the "boston brakes" the "boston brakes" theory has been proven through scientific studies to be real and is believed to be the method used for the assassination of princess diana!"

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

"believed to be the method used for the assassination of princess diana!"

Believed by whom?  The same people that deny the Pentagon had a plane fly into it abd claim the CIA masterminded the 911 disaster and shot JFK?

Or is by those that have proved we never walked on the moon and the holocaust never happened?

Conspiracy theories are such fun!

CIA, Mossad and American dual citizen Zionists! (Neo-CONS)

Where is the wreckage of the plane? And how did it not make a HUGE hole?

And, so you believe there is such a thing as a "magic bullet"?

Astronauts have been mummed...they all were de-briefed and sworn to secrecy....WHY?

People don't question the Holocaust, they question the numbers...6 million, and the gas chambers.

Those who blindly accept what the media/history books tell you...they're NO fun!

OMG!  I did not realize you were one of those.  A political radical, yes, but not that.

I'm not anything you think I am...you are not allowed to judge.

2. TMMason profile image60
        TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, Wild.

That would be them.

Hmmm.  Well, we certainly need to wake up and listen to them!  A good dose of paranoia is just what everyone needs and they can provide enough for the entire country. lol

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image82
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

lovemychris - you're one of the few people aware of the truth about America and Israel.  Perhaps well get to say "Hi" before a p.38 pierces our brains, and we are thrown into a mass grave at FEMA camp someday.

I think there's a lot Wesman....they just are scared to say it.
      I see it here where I live, people are afraid of bullies.
      And rightly so--as bullies do NOT play FAIR.

And--you are right...Liebermann and the magic bullet guy.....(brainfreeze!) are working on the Internet shut off switch right now.
      Probably to arrest and detain those who speak out against AmerIsrael.
      Liebermann wants to make discussion of the Holocaust against the law on college campuses...

And Bagger-Con is working on the American end.

But...in all this...they are F'ing up! Things are being exposed and torn down, even as they destroy lives.

I don't know....it's hard to keep up and even harder to keep score!
      It's just Been a Long Time Coming, that much is for sure.

Hang in there, and stay positive!!

4. Moderndayslave profile image59
    Moderndayslaveposted 12 years ago

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/07/25 … n-the-sky/ 

"don’t be surprised if, in order to push that Iran war we are hearing so much about, you don’t wake up some morning to an American city glowing in the dark."

That is an excellent article.
        "Everything is a business and our businessmen today are all gangsters, same as our government."

If we could just look at it in that light...we would be clear on what's going on!

Certainly, looking at what the Likudists in Israel AND America are doing is nothing short of criminal! Kosher Nostra....read up on it....I did.

I read a gang member in Cali saying the same thing once..."The police are just another gang."
      ...But, with all the laws and equipment on their side!

Masonic signs between judges, lawyers and cops in court-rooms?? stuff like that.

It is not everybody...not by a long shot...but all it takes is a few at the top, and some money hungry--power hungry wanna-be's.

It's a pyramid...but as David Icke said long ago...take out the support system, and you have a crumbling collapse!!

WE are the support system!

5. lovemychris profile image76

Well, damm!!

"the "boston brakes" theory has been proven through scientific studies to be real and is believed to be the method used for the assassination of princess diana!"

Princess Diana predicted that she would be killed
    Friday July 22,2011
    By Cyril Dixon, Padraic Flanagan and Mark Reynolds   

TWO of Britain’s leading former police officers are wanted for questioning over allegations that they withheld crucial evidence about the car crash which killed Princess Diana.

A French judge wants to ask ex-Yard chief Lord Condon and Sir David Veness why they failed to disclose the existence of a note in which she predicted her assassination.

They could face international arrest warrants as suspects should they refuse to attend interviews in Paris, sources close to the investigation indicated last night.

The note, taken by Diana’s lawyer Lord Mishcon, was handed to the officers a few months after the 1997 Paris tunnel crash which also claimed the lives of Diana’s boyfriend Dodi Fayed, son of tycoon Mohamed Al Fayed, and the pair’s chauffeur Henri Paul.

The highly-respected lawyer’s document records the line: “Efforts would be made if not to get rid of her (be it by some accident in her car, such as a pre-prepared brake failure or whatever)...at least to see that she was so injured or damaged as to be declared unbalanced.”

6. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

I'm almost afraid to ask. Is this thread for real? It appears to be a joke. I thought I was a conspiracy theorist, but I'm an amateur compared to this.

Oh, it's very real emile....That is why is needs to be OUT THERE!

2. Doug Hughes profile image60
      Doug Hughesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Emile - LMC is the left-wing counterbalance to TMMason. Together they keep hubpages from tipping over.

7. recommend1 profile image61
    recommend1posted 12 years ago

I really try to avoid conspiracy theories as they fit the same parameters as urban myths, things that could have happened and would fit a profile.  However, there are many many other people who have died accidentally almot without comment who have significant effects on world thinking or politics from Jacques Derrida who exposed aspects of reality that are counter to everything the right wing stands on and for, to the key members of the Polish government with Lech Walenska recently that allowed a pretty much permanent lurch to the right in that countries political future.

1. Moderndayslave profile image59
      Moderndayslaveposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure it always played out as it's reported,OK
      http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

Who is that scientist/philosopher who was arrested for his ideas, and died in prison??? It's on the tip of my tongue....not Einsten, but in that era.....
      He had ideas about reality too.....about freeing humanity....
      I'll think if it...

8. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Would someone like to tell me what part of the braking system was hacked by changing a chip?
    I actually know something about brakes, and would love to hear the explanation! smile

Well, changing a chip or programming could certainly affect the regenerative braking in my Prius, which is what is most commonly used.

It could also conceivably affect the "power" end of the power brakes by not pressurizing the system.

What it could not do is affect the mechanical linkage to the master cylinder or the actual calipers and could not cause the brakes to fail.

Is that last sentence not pretty applicable to all cars?  An electronic failure will not cause brake failure?  Or have the conspiracy theorists found a chip that can reach out with wrenches, unscrew the brake lines and drain the hydraulic fluid from the system?  Now that would be scary!

'Boston brakes' is indeed a commonly employed assassination technique used by hired 'hit squads', and that it involves the use of a device which remotely controls the target-vehicle's steering and brakes."

Remote-control you know, like the drones they use in Pakistan and Afghanistan.....sssssssssssPOW! From a little computer in a kitchen in America.

You DO realize, they had to get that technology SOMEWHERE!!!

2. Moderndayslave profile image59

Anti-lock  or ABS , the computerised system that applies and releases brake pressure if a wheel  sensor senses that a wheel isn't moving while recording movement from either other wheels or a transmission sensor reporting drive train movement. This system is designed to stop skidding and loss of control in ice,snow or collision avoidance .Remember cars from before say the 80's where you could stomp on the brakes and leave nice long black skid marks? this system wont let a car do that.

Hmmmm, that explanation just reminded me of something......remote-controlled planes.....flying into buildings.

No blame--no shame. No Non-Believers to tame.

9. maven101 profile image71
    maven101posted 12 years ago

Some people are just attracted to the idea that they're among the few to recognize the secret truth, and they enjoy running around trying to enlighten others.

I know it's a cliche' but it's applicable here: Never try to teach a pig to dance. It wastes your time and annoys the pig...

But Maven, if they tell everyone it won't be a secret anymore - or at least that's what I tell my little grandchildren...

Of course, I guess they could make up another "secret", though, just to keep the ball rolling. lol

1. Moderndayslave profile image59

I'm sure they have nothing better to do, just turn on Fox and get the real deal.

Nah--it's actually YOU people who think you have all the answers....

We are just asking questions. Trying to figure things out. And you don't like it.

1. maven101 profile image71
        maven101posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think you are suffering from BSO syndrome...Typically, liberal types suffer from this malady...Bright Shiny Object Syndrome... it’s the tendency to become easily distracted or pulled in different directions by whatever new idea or novel activity crosses your path, especially if it is counter to conventional wisdom...

The BSO syndrome focuses your attention on the newest, brightest, shiniest distraction. Over time, you find yourself merely spinning your wheels with nothing much to show for your efforts, other than helplessly flailing away at your critics...

Shine on, shine on harvest moon...Oh, look...a bright new shiny...Sarah Palin has a secret lover; George Soros...

There is nothing Bright and Shiny about members of your own gvt killing its own people. In fact, it's a hard thing to consider....which is why you don't.
          You take the easy way out and ignore those little nagging questions. We don't. We follow through on them...to try and decipher the truth.
          It's called REALITY. And it's not pretty.

ps; It's Mason and Beckles the Clown who are obsessed with Soro's...go laugh at them.
          Ridicule is the salve of block-heads.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)