Is $3.99 too much for an eBook? Will anyone buy my eBook- it's good!

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (31 posts)
  1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 12 years ago

Read what people said in the other forum thread you started about this:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/79762

1. Johnathan L Groom profile image36
      Johnathan L Groomposted 12 years agoin reply to this

thank you!
      -johnathan-

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

One post is a genuine question. Three is spam.

1. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Spot on! This is the third thread which now he has annoyed me with. Johnathan, I wouldn't want your book free in a Christmas cracker. Away and annoy someone else.

1. theherbivorehippi profile image64
        theherbivorehippiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Although Izzy...if it was in a Christmas cracker that would mean it's cold out and it could always go in the fireplace?

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Fire material. Maybe someone who lives in the boondocks would buy it, just for that, considering it would be too much effort to find wood? roll

1. theherbivorehippi profile image64

Well Izzy suggested it would be FREE in the Christmas cracker. I certainly wasn't expecting payment to be made. smile

3. theherbivorehippi profile image64
    theherbivorehippiposted 12 years ago

Yawn....if we ignore all three threads will they eventually go away? hmm

4. Johnathan L Groom profile image36
    Johnathan L Groomposted 12 years ago

look at you guys- you're so cute!  you cannot take the time to critique the ebook itself, but instead are criticizing me lol...  look, I'm sorta new here, so sorry about that (sorta, considering the posts...)  fire material is one option lol, it's also like using CD's as coasters, but it must be printed out on paper to be set aflame, which I doubt Kindle would allow in its own copywrite (lol) and I also may suggest not doing it anyways because they're on sale for $114.00 w./ tax, and my eBook is only $3.99-

duly noted- I figured by posting these seperatly to different forums' titles they would end up in different forums alltogether... so I'm sorry and mybad, but I do hope Cagsil is not your leader, because HE is notorious for posting spam and insulting commentary, especially strange because HIS hubs are about character-building (lol, for the millionth time...)

so, ladies + gents, my apologies-
    CHOW!!!
    -johnathan-  (unhappy w/ commentary and blushing in sadness, sorta) smile

Another attempt to defame my character as a person, by claiming I post SPAM on the forums?

When are you going to grow up?

that's a claim to fame, Cagsil-  a lot of these forumpeople r just like you Cagsil, but some are not.  you've got clout- I'll give u that, but u harassing me outside of this particular thread long before is irrelevant... I am prescribing a martini and a sunset, on a beach, under an umbrella (no suntan required)... it's unfortunate, but I am new.  Trying to 'defame' me by attacking/spamming and then me being caught up in it makes you a... bad writer.  You posted something like "Johnathan is GAY" on one of my Hubs for like no reason, so I'm good.  I may need to grow up a little for entertaining all of your threats/threads (lol), but after this I will pretend like Cagsil, whoever he/she is, doesn't exist.

As for the rest of you, I like you!!!  I am new here!!!  I need to be taught to interact on this site (admittingly enough, and am again sorry.)  Cagsil has shownup on my profile before, and I (admittingly enough again) flagged him (yeah, that's right, I said it lol).  Anyway, I've written over 100 articles on textbroker, like a few on ezine, like 36 HubPages, and I like this site.  Cagsil is like a spam-pest.  He's a Republican!!! (lol) and what's worse is he is a fellow NewEnglander.  I hope we are each an individual here, and again, sorry for the misleading threadposts.  I am new!

Sorry guys!!!-
        -johnathan-  (apparently, the only one smiling still     sad

Harassing YOU? You're kidding right?
          You are not making sense?
          Really? Prove it. I've never been to your hubs that I can remember. Your level of irrationality, would not make for good reading.
          Threats?
          I don't pretend anyone doesn't exist. Each person is their own individual. You seem to not understand my position on anything much less, understand yourself.
          What are you talking about?
          roll
          Another sign you pay no attention to when other people post to the forums. Meaning, you don't read or comprehend properly.
          I'm sorry you have to share the world with me. roll
          So, attacking me, you seem to think is going to help you? You're showing off your irrational way of thinking. lol

goodbye Cagsil- do not forget to tip the cabbie...
            -johnathan-

(forums are useful ways to interact w/ one another....?  bye Casglil...)

what's your name? lol

2. Cagsil profile image70

Goodbye?

Are you now going to leave?

Or Do you think HP is somehow going to ban me for life?

Other than those two things, you're not making any sense.

I started this thread once again Cagsil, and here are leading the revolution
                -johnathan-

ghettolife  - do u like Rick James? lol

*you*
                  please stop spamming and posting weird stuff on my forums-
                  thanks-
                  -johnathan-

I am new here, so please leave me be!

2. Cagsil profile image70

Leading a revolution? I made one comment on your thread and I wasn't even talking TO you.
                  roll

2. theherbivorehippi profile image64

Cags...WTF..you never come by my profile and spam or harass me. I sort of feel left out. lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

2. Johnathan L Groom profile image36

sorry 'Herbs' lol, maybe I'll be there after 'Cacgs'

2. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 12 years agoin reply to this

the correct word is Ciao ,,and arrivederci" ! wink

lol finally!  thank you!!!! smile
        -johnathan-

bienvienido!  (right? lol)

1. Stacie L profile image88
          Stacie Lposted 12 years agoin reply to this

well now you're going from Italian to Spanish..are you multi lingual?

I'm whatever u like sweetheart lol
            -johnathan-

5. Johnathan L Groom profile image36

dammit lol I'm not kidding smile
    he's kindacrazy...
    geez man- sorry u didn't like the ebOOK for $3.99 on amazon . com lol
    -johnathan-
    sorry...    smile

6. Johnathan L Groom profile image36

sadsadsad

7. Johnathan L Groom profile image36

see lol a fruit+nut bar...

8. Johnathan L Groom profile image36

You know man, you're a real jerk.  Outside of this thread like two weeks ago, you started acting weird and I do not even know you.  Please stay away from me- thanks.
    -johnathan-
    now go away PLEASE!!!!  are u bored or something- I am going to alert HubPages if u do not stop, and yes, I am tired of this.  You are not a very good writer, and that is a fair criticism.  You are probably that person who sits there and just uses a computer like all day long.  It's nice outside Casgil, go build your character a little more ok.  Geez lol-  smile  good-bye

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)