Joke to laugh

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (27 posts)
  1. mohamedhmm profile image60
    mohamedhmmposted 14 years ago

The life is full of stress; so, we need to laugh every day to have better mood in our daily life and good health.
    and this forum for you to share us a good joke or to read new joke here; just to laugh.
    so, what's the latest joke today?

1. profile image0
      ysdataposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have a hub listing funny Yo Mama jokes with many comments and jokes from others -- funny.  Check it out.

2. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

what do you call cheese that isn't yours?

Nacho cheese!

1. mohamedhmm profile image60
      mohamedhmmposted 14 years agoin reply to this

====
      lol,,
      and this is another joke for you:

A Mexican family crosses over the border to the Land of Milk and Honey; where the streets are paved with gold. But the husband can find no work.

His family is hungry, so he takes a walk to a quiet place at the foot of a big hill, kneels at the base of a tree, and begins to pray: "Sweet Jesus, please show me a way to feed my family..."

While his Eyes closed, the Mexican does not see a man coming over the top of the hill, who is stumbling wildly with a broken grocery sack. When the Mexican man opens his eyes, a large wheel of cheddar cheese rolls down the hill and lands at his feet!

"Oh, thank you Jesus, thank you!" he cries, grabs the cheese, and runs straight home. Upon returning home, he gives the cheese to his wife and instructs her to make nachos.

"But wouldn't you rather have cheese enchiladas and burritos and other things?" she inquires.

"No," the husband says, "Jesus sent this to me with a message... As I ran home,

I kept hearing Him yell, ' THAT'S NACHO CHEESE! THAT'S NACHO CHEESE!'

2. Choke Frantic profile image70
      Choke Franticposted 14 years agoin reply to this

HAHA that's off skins =]] Its the best!

3. mohamedhmm profile image60

At first conference of the president-elect, Barack Obama said America will succeed if we can put aside partisanship and politics. In other words, we're totally screwed.

4. weblog profile image57
    weblogposted 14 years ago

Nacho Cheese lol

5. Choke Frantic profile image70
    Choke Franticposted 14 years ago

Gotta love that nacho cheese =]]

6. mohamedhmm profile image60

What is a mouse's favorite record?

'Please cheese me'!

7. mohamedhmm profile image60

Why  elephants don't use cellular phones?

1. earnestshub profile image79
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OK why?

1. Profmaggy profile image59
        Profmaggyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

because they like to make TRUNK calls

1. earnestshub profile image79
          earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you!

8. Choke Frantic profile image70
    Choke Franticposted 14 years ago

Why did the moth go to the doctor's surgery?

Because the light was on.

9. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

My friend Joe has more chins than a Hong Kong telephone directory.

10. Chris Telden profile image88
    Chris Teldenposted 14 years ago

Mine are all short, because I can only remember short jokes (no, not "short jokes" short jokes--those, being height challenged, I deliberately forget.)

Two atoms are strolling along, when one atom suddenly stops short.  "Oh, no, I lost an electron!"

"Are you sure?" says the other one.

"Yeah, I'm positive."

What do two oceans say when they pass each other?

Nothing.  They just wave.

A man walks into a bar.  What does he say?
    "Ouch."

11. The Phil profile image60
    The Philposted 14 years ago

A man walks into a bar, sees a horse, and decides to sit down next to him.

He looks over and says, "Hey, why the long face?"

12. profile image0
    ysdataposted 14 years ago

Yo mama is so big she tripped over McDonald and landed on Burger King

1. curiozities profile image60
      curiozitiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hahaha!  Yo momma is so big when she backs up you hear "Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!"

13. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

I just finished a set of Jeff Foxworthy style redneck jokes for Associated Content here's one:

If your dog leaves your cat alone as long as it keeps the rats off the porch; you might be a redneck.

14. curiozities profile image60
    curiozitiesposted 14 years ago

Yo momma is so tiny she could hang-glide on a Dorito!

If ugly were bricks, yo momma would be a housing project!

15. dingdong profile image56
    dingdongposted 14 years ago

Dealing with angry wife

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's butt and say, 'Lets do it!'

....and she's always sound asleep.

16. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

A man was touring an insane asylum with the head doctor when they came across a tub with a faucet pouring water into it and several patients using 5 gallon pails dipping the water out of the tub to keep it from overflowing.
    The guest inquired as to what the purpose of that was.  The doctor replied, "Well, they are sane if they shut off the faucet."  The guest replied,"I never would have thought of that!"

17. gixxer7fizzle profile image61
    gixxer7fizzleposted 14 years ago

Two men are sitting at a bar, slowly sipping their drinks.

After a while, the first man approaches the other man, and sits next to him. "This place is great, isn't it?" he asks.

The second man, somewhat surprised at the stranger's remark, replies, "Why do you say that?"

The first man, in a low tone of voice, responds, "Follow me." The two of them walk over to a large window at the end of the room. The window faces out onto the street, 12 floors below.

"Here's why." The first man throws open the window, and boldly steps out into thin air. But he remains aloft!

"The air currents are great here!" he exclaims. "It's very relaxing."

He floats back into the room. As his feet return to the bar-room floor, he invites the second man to try it.

The second man, skeptical, peers out through the window - down to the pavement twelve stories below. He looks to either side, and finally up above, to see if there was anything holding the first man up.

Convinced that it was no trickery, the second man swallows, closes his eyes, and steps out into thin air. He promptly falls twelve stories to the pavement below.

The first man grins and returns to the bar. Looking rather irritated, the barkeep comes over to the place where the man sits.

"You know," he says, disgusted. "You're a real jerk when you're drunk, Superman."

18. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

True exchanges that have taken place in court:

Q What is your date of birth?
    A July 15th.
    Q What year?
    A Every year.

Q She had three children, right?
    A Yes.
    Q How many were boys?
    A None
    Q Were there any girls?

Q How was your first marriage terminated?
    A By death.
    Q By whose death was it terminated?

Q Can you describe the individual?
    A He was of medium height and had a beard.
    Q Was this a male or a female?

Q All of your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you attend?
    A Oral

Q Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
    A No.
    Q Did you check for blood pressure?
    A No.
    Q Did you check to see if he was breathing?
    A No.
    Q So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
    A No.
    Q How can you be so sure, doctor?
    A Because his brain was sitting in a jar on my desk.
    Q But the patient could have still been alive nonetheless?
    A Yes. It is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.

19. Enelle Lamb profile image73
    Enelle Lambposted 14 years ago

Two nuns, Sister Catherine and Sister Helen, are travelling through Europe in their car.  They get to Transylvania and are stopped at a traffic light. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a tiny little Dracula jumps onto the hood of the car and hisses through the windshield.

'Quick, quick!' shouts Sister Catherine. 'What shall we do?'

'Turn the windshield wipers on. That will get rid of the abomination,' says Sister Helen.

Sister Catherine switches them on, knocking Dracula about, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

'What shall I do now?' she shouts.
    'Switch on the windshield washer. I filled it up with Holy Water at the Vatican ,' says Sister Helen.

Sister Catherine turns on the windshield washer. Dracula screams
    as the water burns his skin, but he clings on and continues hissing at the nuns.

'Now what?' shouts Sister Catherine
    'Show him your cross,' says Sister Helen.

'Now you're talking,' says Sister Catherine.
    She opens the window and shouts, 'Get the fuck off the car!'

20. sweigand profile image60
    sweigandposted 14 years ago

Yo mamma's so fat, it takes a train and two buses to get on her good side.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)