Funniest Hub ever made

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (25 posts)
  1. chaixkee profile image59
    chaixkeeposted 14 years ago

Lots of ideas here... I think I can also read about funny stuffs here...

1. Chris Telden profile image88
      Chris Teldenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

From somebody brand new to HubPages...I find it hard to get my cursor on pieces that really make me laugh out loud.  So I second the motion.  If anybody has a recommendation for a truly funny hub, please do tell.

I just published a hub that I had to stash in the Breastfeeding category because, well, that's what it's about...but I wished I could have put it into the Jokes/Humor/Comedy section, too.  Did they ever offer more than one category's placement here?

1. profile image0
        Janettaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

just because it's about breastfeeding doesn't mean you HAVE to put it in that category--if the story is more of a humorous antecdote than say a how to guide or what have you, then bya ll means--put it in entertainment/comedy smile

1. Chris Telden profile image88
          Chris Teldenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good point!  The only thing is, Google seems to care about categories--it helps 'em figure out the content for Adsense relevancy--so I think it has to be breastfeeding for the primary category.

2. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

I think some of the categories are a bit general. But then I reckon if more were added, or the original ones were expanded, thing's would get messy and what have you.

I guess it's more about surfing the site, using the search facility and looking at what others are reading. I've found some funny stuff doing just that.

Happy hub hunting smile

3. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

i have a great idea for a funny hub,Nat. Geo. had a show on nonlethal weapons.one for the police was a gun that fires radio waves so powerful it gives you diarea.so the story is about a detective who has one of these guns.the hub title has to be LOOKING FOR NUMBER 2,a very crappy movie...what do y'all think?...peace...

4. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

lol CT, that sounds gross, lol

5. K.D. Clement profile image68
    K.D. Clementposted 14 years ago

frogdropping has some pretty funny hubs (her profile made me laugh out loud).

6. aniketgore profile image61
    aniketgoreposted 14 years ago

G|Ms one hub for this weeks hubmob is funny.

7. chaixkee profile image59
    chaixkeeposted 14 years ago

My friends in college used to tell me green jokes...
    green jokes are some kind' a funny, right guys?LOL big_smile
    I'm gonna find time to write each of those...
    you guys wanna check 'em out?

8. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Some of Blondepoet's hubs are funny

1. blondepoet profile image68
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks heaps Cindy I feel that way bout yours

9. Rochelle Frank profile image92
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

Check the author "Shadesbreath" for some classics. Christoph Reilly is really pretty funny, and there are a bunch of others.
    PGrundy is very funny along with delivering lots of food for thought, and Teresa McGurk is such a wit.

Gosh now I am thinking that there is a whole list I have left off.

1. Teresa McGurk profile image60
      Teresa McGurkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

and Rochelle Frank, too, is witty -- she many many very funny hubs

1. Amanda Severn profile image95
        Amanda Severnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And Mellasviews, and Spryte, and (dare I say it?) Pest!

Oh, and how could I forget? Tom Rubenoff is really clever and witty.

10. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

Cindyvine, frogdropping, generiquemedia, pam roberson, christoph rielly...I know I am leaving out a lot, but there's a few. Just peek around, you can find several big_smile

11. profile image0
    Whikatposted 14 years ago

If you are looking for laugh out loud you might want to try Cindy Vine's hubs or Pest's hubs. Those are two that always have me laughing out loud.

1. chaixkee profile image59
      chaixkeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ok...tnx

12. GeneriqueMedia profile image61
    GeneriqueMediaposted 14 years ago

Well, I'll step up.

Here's two people laughed at:

http://hubpages.com/hub/hubmobhealthycomedy

http://hubpages.com/hub/dragoninformation

Anyone else have anything to add? I've a lot of funny ones I've found, but my humor is just one flavor of the comedy iscream. big_smile

Have you come across MrVoodoo yet? I'm really enjoying his very (British) sense of humour, and wacky choice of subject matter.

2. chaixkee profile image59
      chaixkeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just dropped by and yeah...it's totally hilarious!I can't stop laughing...big_smile Comedian Actor!

13. GeneriqueMedia profile image61
    GeneriqueMediaposted 14 years ago

No, I have not. Why not post a linkie to your fav hub of his here. big_smile

i find something to smile at on most of his hubs, probably because I share his understated brand of humour, but this one tickled me:
      http://hubpages.com/hub/Lady-or-ladyboy … oys-katoey

14. profile image57
    lorriediemerposted 14 years ago

I doubt its the funniest Hub but I think one of my own hubs is pretty humorous. "A Housewife's Guide to Home Repair". I'm new here so I haven't had many reads yet but I'd like to invite you to enjoy it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)