My highest hubscore ever

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (39 posts)
  1. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 12 years ago

I have currently got one of my individual hubs with a score of 99 and have never had this happen before though I have had it as my total hubscore.

1. Aficionada profile image79
      Aficionadaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Excellent - cool - congratulations!!!

2. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good job. I have never had it happen eithor....

3. Cheeky Girl profile image66
      Cheeky Girlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well done! I am off to read the Hub!

4. sarovai profile image75
      sarovaiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Congrats. smile

5. Nspeel profile image61
      Nspeelposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You sir deserve it great job. Keep up the good work

2. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 12 years ago

Great Job Bard, in my book you are 100 every time.....jimmy

3. Tenerife Islander profile image68
    Tenerife Islanderposted 12 years ago

Thank you, kmackey32, Aficionada and Jimmy!

4. Bard of Ely profile image79

Oops! My alter ego forgot to sign out so that was me in the post above!

1. Barbara Kay profile image73
      Barbara Kayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good for you. I don't think I've reached that score. I have had a 100 author score, but never reached above a 97 for a hub score and it didn't stay there long.

2. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 12 years agoin reply to this

LMAO I was wondering what was going on...lol

3. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Good thing you cleared that up, otherwise people would have been thinking old "tenerife" is awfully centered (or whatever you'd call him) and clueless individual.   smile  Congrats on the 99 thing.  smile

5. Bard of Ely profile image79

Thanks for your post, Barbara!

6. Ms Chievous profile image67
    Ms Chievousposted 12 years ago

Hooray for some good news today!  Congrats big_smile

7. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 12 years ago

Congrats Bard!!

I've only ever hit 100 once or maybe twice and never for long.

Some hubbers seem to be able to get loads of hubs at 100 at the same time. Wonder what the secret is?

Noticed on the Hubpages blog that Simone Smith seems to have at least 5 hubs on 100! Check out the new Hubpages site design post.

http://blog.hubpages.com/

8. Bard of Ely profile image79

Thank you, Ms Chievous and IzzyM!

9. pinkdaisy profile image58
    pinkdaisyposted 12 years ago

Congrats! smile

10. Internetwriter62 profile image79
    Internetwriter62posted 12 years ago

Congratulation Bard of Ely, may you continue to get more awesome scores.

11. Bard of Ely profile image79

Thank you for your posts, Lisa, Pinkdaisy and Internetwriter62!

12. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 12 years ago

You know what kind of sucks? I bet you've hit 100 on a hub a couple of times, but you were asleep or indisposed or something! I've kind of wondered if the same has happened to me. Hee hee!

13. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 12 years ago

Congratulations Bard - you are a great hubber, and I hope that more of your hubs reach those giddy heights!

14. Tenerife Islander profile image68

Thanks for your comments, melbel and CMHypno!

1. CMHypno profile image83
      CMHypnoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You're a shape shifter now Bard lol! smile

15. profile image0
    adeaugustusposted 12 years ago

My highest hubsocre ever is 90 and i am currently having the total hubscore of 74, with 13hubs, am i doing good as a 5weeks member? please let me know.

16. crossdeb profile image60
    crossdebposted 12 years ago

I joined about a month ago and have published 4 hubs.  What fun! It is interesting to see the rise and fall of the scores.  One day I'll be at 87 and the next 76?  Hoping to stay about 70!
    Crossdeb

17. crossdeb profile image60
    crossdebposted 12 years ago

Sorry - need to make a correction!  I am NOT hoping to stay at about 70 ... I meant to say ABOVE 70 !

18. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

congrats Bard!

I've has several at 99 with little traffic..don't know how they calculate things..

19. Tenerife Islander profile image68

CHHypno, you must be right! lol

20. Bard of Ely profile image79

Thank you, everyone, for all your comments!

21. Bard of Ely profile image79

Thank you, Nspeel!

22. jean2011 profile image62
    jean2011posted 12 years ago

Congratulation. Is there a secret to this?

23. Laura du Toit profile image75
    Laura du Toitposted 12 years ago

Congrats Bard! I have had hubs with a 100 score but my hubber score has never reached 99! That to me is more to be proud of than any individual hub score! Congratulations on both!!! smile

24. Hunbbel Meer profile image77
    Hunbbel Meerposted 12 years ago

For me, the hub score AND the author score are still mysteries. Can't get it right enough. When I suspended my work at hubpages for a couple of months, my author score was still hovering around 78-85 (the same when I was working being a prolific person).

One of my hubs is on google's no.3 ranking (page 1); it daily brings me a pretty decent amount of traffic, and is REALLY WELL WRITTEN. But it is usually below in the score than some of the hubs that are not craps and not even in the 25 pages of google,yahoo or bing!

"Oh its a mystery to me, Society .. You are a crazy breed, I hope you are not lonely, without me" tongue lol

25. Bard of Ely profile image79

Thank you for your posts, Jean, Laura and Hunbbel! I can get a good score but I still haven't figured out how to make good money here!

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image77
      Hunbbel Meerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You need to apply for the google adsense. After that, you need to write high quality hubs, which must qualify for:

1. High global keyword searches, and
      2. To be ranked on various search engines i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing, on the very first page. (Try to target google)

That way your hubs will be visited by many readers daily, coming from search engines. The more the readers will come to your hubs; the more the chance of them clicking on google ads, place on your hubs. In that way, slowly and gradually, you'll be piling up your hubpages' earnings. It takes time to build passive income.

1. Bard of Ely profile image79
        Bard of Elyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have already done all that and still make very little!

26. maxravi profile image45
    maxraviposted 12 years ago

Well for me it is 80 till now.

27. jennysbus profile image60
    jennysbusposted 12 years ago

CONGRATZ THAT'S GREAT!

28. Bard of Ely profile image79

Thank you for your comments, maxravi and jennysbus!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)