It's Time To Vote For Nuggets!

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (37 posts)
  1. B.T. Evilpants profile image61
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 14 years ago

It's that time again! Come and read the solid gold nuggets, and vote! If your hub is a Wannabe, make sure you tell everyone you know! Anyone can vote, not just hubbers! Tweet it, Facebook it, whatever it takes! Here's the link: http://hubpages.com/hub/Nugget-Fever

1. Christofers Flow profile image76
      Christofers Flowposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No one knows how good these guys are. Everyone is about to find out.

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 14 years ago

We have a wide range of variety this week and every emotion you can have is expressed in these 15. Some are very serious and some will make you laugh out loud 100 times.

Great list of HubNugget Wanabes this week, BT!

I voted, too. I hope we have another voting record!

3. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

JamaGenee stopped round my way and let me know I'm a HNW. So - thankyou. Thankyou very much big_smile And thanks Jama - that was a really nice way to let me know big_smile

1. JamaGenee profile image79
      JamaGeneeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You're most welcome, frog! cool

4. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 14 years ago

Thanks BT. Will have to get my hubmobile first.  It has been placed in the shop! smile  I guess it caught the fever too and bugged down.  lol

B.T. Evilpantsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just flap those angel wings, Ripplemaker! You'll get there in record time!

5. Chris Telden profile image89
    Chris Teldenposted 14 years ago

Yay!  I always knew our parrot was a star in our home, but it never occurred to me our bird would become a glamorous HubStar.  Thanks so much for the HubNugget nomination for

Such "Amazon" Pets: Is Buying a Parrot for You?

For the reasons stated in the hub, we inherited our parrot from somebody who obviously abused her when she was immature. (Human nature.  Gotta love it.)

6. Shirley Anderson profile image71
    Shirley Andersonposted 14 years ago

What a fantastic load of nuggets to read this week, BT!

We set a record last week, so let's keep the momentum going.

VOTE!  VOTE!  VOTE!

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:W-PitRbq9rZYCM:http://virgoblue.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/your_vote_counts_button_3.jpg

7. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 14 years ago

http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss113/Fa7h3r_Mik3/FRACAQY1JADCAOTSTR0CAF02SLMCASTMXNP.jpg

Mission accomplished for the Hubnugget Official visit! big_smile smile wink
    Glad the hubmobile is working again.
    Or else you were right BT I may have to use my invisible wings. lol

8. profile image48
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Can I just thank you guys at Hubpages for having this great website. It way surpasses any English writing sites I have been on because you meet people from all over the globe and read their experiences. Me I like to just write a load of old humor and I just want to say thanks to you people that read my ramblings. Plus I have learnt so much about adsense and stuff, anyways I am beginning to sound like Kate Winslet at the Oscars, jeeez what a hot redhead, anyways thanks both to people that read me but especially to Hubpages who have created a little haven online. " You finished yet ?" "Yup, let's go read stuff"

1. frogdropping profile image76
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said Badco - there's nothing wrong with being genuine big_smile

And while I'm here - go vote guys. There's loads of you in the forums right now so spend a little time looking at the nuggets. Some haven't even caught a vote yet. Not because they're not great articles/hubs but more likely because enough hubbers aren't voting.

Thankye verra much smile

2. B.T. Evilpants profile image61

I couldn't have said it better, myself! This growing community has a definite family feel, doesn't it?

9. lxxy profile image61
    lxxyposted 14 years ago

Schweet, I'll get into'em soon.

I didn't finish all of last weeks, but I've been full....on the 30 day challenge. wink

Congrats froggy, your dragon inspired hubs are very hot. big_smile

http://img6.glowfoto.com/images/2009/05/11-1556083902T.gif

10. Herald Daily profile image60
    Herald Dailyposted 14 years ago

Badcompany, that was a great acceptance speech!  Now, I just HAVE to go read your hub.

11. ProCW profile image80
    ProCWposted 14 years ago

I've voted... have you?

If you haven't yet, there is still time to read through all of the great selections and cast your vote for this week's HubNuggets!!!

Oh, and if you didn't know... there are 15 choices now!!!

Best of luck to you all!!!

ProCW

12. Shirley Anderson profile image71

Whew!  This batch of nuggets are so good, that you want to savour every word.

13. Princess Kari profile image60
    Princess Kariposted 14 years ago

um, I'm totally lost. What are nuggets?

These are! http://hubpages.com/hub/Nugget-Fever Go check 'em out and vote! Oh yeah, and welcome to hubpages!

1. ripplemaker profile image77
        ripplemakerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes hubbers, keep those votes coming!!! smile

14. Princess Kari profile image60
    Princess Kariposted 14 years ago

um, ok i will go check it out and then vote. how do i vote

1. ripplemaker profile image77
      ripplemakerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There is a poll in the hub...big_smile

15. B.T. Evilpants profile image61
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 14 years ago

Here are your winners for this week!

HubNugget 1: The Problem With Plastic Bags (18%)-MoniqueAttinger

HubNugget 2: Dragons. And Table Manners (12%)-frogdropping

HubNugget 3: Do Guardian Angels Exist (11%)-badcompany99

HubNugget 4: One Hub, Two Hub; Red Hub, Blue Hub (9%)-RedElf

HubNugget 4: One Hub, Two Hub; Red Hub, Blue Hub (9%)-Joelle Burnette

Congrats to one and all!

Hub On!!

1. Joelle Burnette profile image70
      Joelle Burnetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks everyone who read and voted for my hub, "Planned Maintenance." I'm just so glad somebody is reading what I've been writing!
      Thanks,
      Joelle Burette

16. profile image48
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

Badcompany at number 3, he would be nothing without me !

17. profile image48

Oh stop yer whinging and go get me a beer, I have a Bronze oh I am well pleased. Muchness thankness to anyone that voted for me, the money is in the post smile

18. profile image48

And well done MoniqueAttinger and my lil Frogger friend !

19. frogdropping profile image76

Thankyou badco - and thankyou all who voted smile I wanted a place in the top five and I'm perfectly happy!!!

Big congratulations to Monique woooooooo big_smile

20. frogdropping profile image76

Thankyou badco - and thankyou all who voted smile I wanted a place in the top five and I'm perfectly happy!!!

Big congratulations to Monique woooooooo big_smile

21. Herald Daily profile image60
    Herald Dailyposted 14 years ago

Congrats, all you winners!

I have only ever rec'd one newsletter, so odds are that I won't get to see your pretty faces.  Maybe I can get a friend to send me a copy.

1. profile image48
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dont sweat it, in reality I look like the elephant man ; )

1. Herald Daily profile image60
        Herald Dailyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's okay, it seems to turn the cabin girl on.  Besides, look at me with a cone for a head.

That's your head? I thought that cone was there to keep you from biting at your stitches!

22. Shirley Anderson profile image71

Isn't that a great feeling, Joelle?  smile

1. Joelle Burnette profile image70
      Joelle Burnetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It most certainly does feel wonderful!

23. RooBee profile image81
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Congrats, guys!!!!!! Well-deserved. Three of you are already in my hall of worship (people I'm fans of) - now I may have to add some more. I don't think I was hip to the hubnugget thing when this one was kicked off, but now I'm on board and will always support & vote from now on.
    *holds up fingers in Girl Scout promise*

24. Shirley Anderson profile image71

Awww, RooBee!  That's so sweet!  You ROCK!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)