What is the stupid (or funny) song you've ever heard?

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (46 posts)
  1. tsh profile image60
    tshposted 13 years ago

Hi, I'm new here! So I'm curious to know: what is the stupid or just funny song you've ever heard?!

To me, nothing can be more stupid than Britney Spears' songs!Period! "1,2,3... Peter, Paul and Mary!" Jesus,what a crap, baby!!!

And the most funny song ever has to be Pink Floyd's "Bike"... I'm serious: the "duck's quack simphony" in the end just made me laugh out loud first time I've heard that song!

What about you?

1. Tina Kachan profile image60
      Tina Kachanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ … re=channel

Technically, he is not a singer. Can`t decide whether it`s stupid or funny big_smile

1. tsh profile image60
        tshposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would go for "stupid" ... definitely! But I can see your point... yeah, I see your point! : )

1. Tina Kachan profile image60
          Tina Kachanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

as long as my point has been seen tongue

2. sunstreeks profile image81
      sunstreeksposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I said what what..in the bu**. I said what what..in the bu**.

Youtube it.

pretty stupid, very catchy lyrics =P

1. Christy Goff profile image62
        Christy Goffposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The funniest song for me was "I'll pray for you" its a country song, but I have to say, I've had moments that I felt that way. :  )

1. Sunshine625 profile image86
          Sunshine625posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I LOVE this song!!

2. tsh profile image60
        tshposted 13 years agoin reply to this

@sunstreeks

Nah... you can't be serious. I bet you couldn't understand the poetry behind those lines!!!

Just joking here! : )

@Christy Goff

Don't know this one... but if you say it's funny, I have to listen to this song!!!

3. Titen-Sxull profile image72
      Titen-Sxullposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Funniest song ever - I'm On A Boat by The Lonely Island.

4. 6 String Veteran profile image67
      6 String Veteranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know who does the song I'm about to quote--and not without considerable embarrassment--but it goes like this:

Ahem...

"There's so much beauty in the world (repeat) /
      Shake your booty, boys and girls, for all the beauty in the world."

Clearly there's depth and meaning here beyond my years--or should I say "ears"?

Great question, btw.  -6SV

5. blogivator profile image60
      blogivatorposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hI tsh,
      you got two questions here dude, so I will give you two answers.

Funny:   Benny Hill,  "Harvest of Love"  c1960's
                     Gilbert & Sullivan  "The Nightmare song?". 
                       Bernard Cribbins "Right said Fred" c1960's

Stupid:  I don't want to offend anyone but anything by Keith Harris and Orville.
      If you are not from the UK I will tell you that this guy is a bad ventriloquist with a stupid, furry yellow duck. probably on YT somewhere.

Anything stupid made by stupid people who only did it for the money.

6. the-real-deal? profile image68
      the-real-deal?posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Funniest song that always brings a smile to my face has got to be "death to all but metal" by Steel Panther, i challenge everyone to listen to it and not raise a smirk at at least one bit of the song, failing that any track off of the Bloodhound Gang album "Hooray For Boobies", think that album title sets its stall out early smile enjoy

7. ericperley profile image59
      ericperleyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ween - Piss Up A Rope
      Funny stuff - just read the lyrics
      http://www.youtube.com/embed/PfmB-8onoMo

8. hotwebideas profile image64
      hotwebideasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Did you ever hear Fish Heads from Barnes and Barnes?

9. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Funniest song thing I've heard this year is Nom Nom Nom Nom Babies. It's an Adam Sandler style song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd2rBWbvDbA

10. hotwebideas profile image64
      hotwebideasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

For me, it has to be Fishheads by Barnes and Barnes from the 80's.

11. Obscure_Treasures profile image56
      Obscure_Treasuresposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Who let the dogs out.....

12. Shinkicker profile image53
      Shinkickerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think 'The Ying Tong Song' has never been trumped for silliness and hilarity. The genius of The Goons will never be surpassed for comic brilliance I believe.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nebe1zuEtbc

2. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

PrisonBitch by Tim Wilson

3. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Phew.... Lucky You Can't See Mine!! yikes

Stairway to Heaven - by Rolf Harris ... the worst sad

F... Me, I'm Drunk - by (sorry.. Irish Pub Band) ... Very Funny!

4. Doc Snow profile image88
    Doc Snowposted 13 years ago

Stupidest song?  So many choices. . .

But the stupidest *title*--of a popular song, anyway--is in my opinion "Cuts Like A Knife."  (Bryan Adams.)

Uh huh.  That was illuminating.  Same for all the many songs that have used the simile somewhere in the lyrics.

Still, I suppose "Cuts Like A Saw" would have been even worse.

5. The Fanboy profile image60
    The Fanboyposted 13 years ago

Why Dont You Get a Job by The Offspring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj-tQ09IJ5w

1. profile image52
      Leenaz12posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I also agree with i am on a boat by The Lonely Island.

6. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

My Boomerang won't Come Back!  Charlie Drake

7. camlo profile image85
    camloposted 13 years ago

'Combine Harvester' by The Wurzels. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc

8. figment profile image75
    figmentposted 13 years ago
  9. austinlyan profile image59
    austinlyanposted 13 years ago

She is a genius. Check out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRG7N42yrdY

10. profile image0
    jerrylposted 13 years ago

R rated, but both funny and stupid.

"A letter to my penis" by Rodney Carrington

11. meow48 profile image66
    meow48posted 13 years ago

okay, now i will age myself... they are coming to take me away... ho ho ha ha hee hee to funny farm where life is beautiful all day long.....  probably about the stupidest song i have ever heard, but makes me laugh even to day....
    the funniest.... Alice's restaurant.... the original version... by arlo guthrie.... feels like an hour long, but does prove a point and is satire at its best.  the chorus?  you can get anything you want at alice's restaurant, just about a mile from the railroad tracks, you can get anything you want at alice's restaurant...
    The song has very little to do with the title, but all about the draft... vietanm era... check it out.

12. brimancandy profile image78
    brimancandyposted 13 years ago

I don't know if this would count, but there are two cartoon songs that are pretty funny. One is from Family guy, and the others are from South Park.

Family Guy: "The Fricking FCC"

South Park: "Kyles mom is a bitch." Or "handjobs for crack".
    You can't forget Chefs "Big salty Balls."

Sorry if that was more than a little PG-13. But LOL!!!

You want to see a good Lady Gaga parody. Look up lady Gaga I shit my pants on youtube. You will laugh your ass off!

13. Apepperson profile image60
    Apeppersonposted 13 years ago

"It's hard to be humble" by Mac Davis

Or David Allen Coe's "The Perfect Country Song" or anyone of his underground songs!

Come to think about it, Jerry Jeff Walkers "Redneck Mothers Up Against The Wall" isn't a bad one either.

1. Apepperson profile image60
      Apeppersonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

DUH...the David Allen Coe song is "You never even called me by my name" Look 'em up on youtube

14. profile image52
    jagtrz54posted 13 years ago

Achy Breaky Heart duh trolls!

15. Cheeky Girl profile image66
    Cheeky Girlposted 12 years ago

Weird Al Yankovich singing "Spy Hard!" I almost wee myself every time it comes on the TV. It is so funny!

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Stupid song as a child we were force to sing it everyday at school
      God Save the Queen

Funny
      Be Happy
      A fun song, not so much for the singer who committed suicide afterward

16. agvulpes profile image84
    agvulpesposted 12 years ago

I can't believe that Purple People Eater did not get a mention. Alvins version of course:
    http://youtu.be/Sa1ipbVBIPc
    cool

17. kmackey32 profile image63
    kmackey32posted 12 years ago

Dont Worry Be Happy....lol

18. Jonathan Janco profile image60
    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

Funniest: "Grandma in the Corner With a P*nis in Her Hand Screaming No No No No" by The Frogs

Stupidest: I don't know who sings it but, "Quarter after one I'm a little drunk and I need you now." You know that one? I feel stupider every time I hear it.

19. pedrn44 profile image90
    pedrn44posted 12 years ago

Lady Antebellum sings "I Need You Now". I must disagree! One of my favorite bands, Jonathan. Stupid for me may be "Who let the dogs out..." Can't stand when that song gets in my head!

20. Greg Sage profile image40
    Greg Sageposted 12 years ago

Actually, I was so blown away by one recent gem and it's subseqent an videos that I wrote a hub about it.

Of course... I've been getting links snipped lately, so...

21. jcmayer777 profile image64
    jcmayer777posted 12 years ago

Kind of a regional thing, but Da' Yoopers Turdy Point Buck always makes me giggle.

22. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

"Her hair was long, her nose was phony.
    Her neck looked like a ring of baloney"

23. Alecia Murphy profile image71
    Alecia Murphyposted 12 years ago

I don't particularly "Who Let the Dogs Out" or "Cotton Eyed Joe."  I'm not violent but anytime I hear "Cotton Eye Joe" I feeling like punching someone.

24. fastfreta profile image75
    fastfretaposted 12 years ago

Double Dutch Bus, (funny)!

25. pedrn44 profile image90
    pedrn44posted 12 years ago

I'm right there with you alecia on "Who Let The Dogs Out"! That song drives me nuts, really.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)