Illegal imigration

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (168 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 12 years ago

I found this E Mail to be very thought provoking.

"JOE vs. JOSE

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California ...

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention....

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.0 0 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps, WIC and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has 9,631 .00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month Federal Rent Subsidy. Jose Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for car insurance. Some of that is uninsured motorist insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc..

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month..

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.
    Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same elementary school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches, while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch. Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal'schildren go home.

Now, when they reach college age, Joe Legal's kids may not get into a State School and may not qualify for scholarships, grants or other tuition help, even though Joe has been paying for State Schools through his taxes, while Jose Illegal's kids "go to the head of the class" because they are a minority.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Do you get it, now?
    If you vote for or support any politician that supports illegal aliens... You are part of the problem!
    We need to keep this going--we need to make changes ASAP!
    It's way PAST time to take a stand for America and Americans!"

1. profile image0
      Longhunterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This is the an example of the level of laziness and stupidity we, the American people, have allowed to happen on this issue. There's not a single politician in Washington willing to do something about illegal immigration. Who's fault is that? OURS! We sent them there and now it's time to send them home. It's time to send people to Washington who will do something about the problem of illegal immigration, shut down our borders, and send these ILLEGALS back where they came from. Yes, back to where they came from.

I have nor problem with people of other nations wanting to come here. My family did it long, long ago. But it should be done legally with the intent to assimilate into the American culture, learn and speak English, and, for the love of everything that's good and holy, learn how to drive with at least SOME COMMON SENSE.

If you don't like this post or this forum, think about something. What's your definition of ILLEGAL?

1. profile image0
        Onusonusposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Laziness doesn't begin to describe what is happening in our country. I agree with you, people need to come into this country legally and start paying into the system. Already they are depleting the social security program that we have paid into our entire lives. The dream act is a sham that provides more encouragement for people to enter into this country illegally, they have no need to become citizens because it's too much of a hassle.

2. Pollyannalana profile image61
      Pollyannalanaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have been telling this story for two years and so many Americans think it is OK, in fact they have more sympathy for these illegals carrying in third world diseases not being screened and most working in food we eat than our own hungry. Another surprising fact I found out that will knock your socks off is the legal ones can act like illegals since they don't have to prove anything and many of those are ripping us off too and do you think any government official gives a hoot?
      Of course not. We have had it, plain and simple. Too many heads in the sand too long, I cannot stand Obama although I helped get him in I could kick myself so many times, but Perry is no good (he loves the illegals & what is with that?) and only Ron Paul who is too old and Michele Bachman I liked best but right now may not be the best time for new experiments, so why doesn't someone find who we need like yesterday?! We should elect that sheriff in Texas that gives the illegals what for!

3. Quilligrapher profile image72
      Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I was a bit surprised to read someone as intelligent as you found this email “thought provoking.”  It is a fabricated story about fictitious people originated by a coward who did not sign his name because his/her purpose was to incite fear and bigotry among Americans ignorant enough to take it seriously.  It is all fiction and anyone who thinks it resembles the real world is a fool.

If character Jose Illegal, according to this fable, is being paid “under the table,” then his employer is breaking the law. The author who appears to respect Joe Legal and who instructs his readers, “Ready? Now pay attention....” chooses to ignore the details of his own dream so we all can concentrate on the other bad guy.  The American construction company in this fairy tale is a low-life crook pocketing payroll taxes for his own personal gain. Pay attention to that!

One more example before I’m done with this racist email. Look at the third paragraph. “Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security Number.” And further down,  “Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics and emergency hospitals at a cost of $0.00 per year.”  Aside from Emergency Room Treatment, no one without a social security number is eligible for full federal or state medical and dental coverage. Most of the details are lies. Even the arithmatic is wrong in one case.
      Don’t take this personally, onusonus. But this email is disgusting in its purpose and pathetic in its intent to exploit the fears and ignorance of the ill informed.

4. GNelson profile image59
      GNelsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

In your example the illegal gets a job.  No mention of his employer breaking the law.  If we punished the employers, there wouldn't be so many jobs for illegals.  There are laws that go mostly unused that would prevent illegals from getting jobs.  Cheaper than building a wall.  More effective too.  Businesses hire illegals because they work cheaper than Legal American Workers.  We almost always give a free pass to corporations.  Of course, that is where politicians get their money.

5. Eaglekiwi profile image76
      Eaglekiwiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I get the 'spirit' of this post but you have a few facts incorrect.

If you do not have a Social Security Number you will NOT be eligible for any form of welfare.

That's straight from the welfare office.

How are these children being accepted for school registiration at ANY level without documents? (Schools have lawyers etc)

The only reason (IMO) that illegals have been flourishing because their is profit to be made and it isnt being made by the foreigners wink

1. ezeiglerwriter profile image59
        ezeiglerwriterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Fake papers, It happens all the time.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
          psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mostly what happens is illegals have only the money they earn. If a citizen would do the job, they wouldn't get it.

1. wilderness profile image95
            wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I mean no offense, Psyche, but that is so far out in lala land it is falling off the edge.

Yes, illegals pick crops that few citizens want to work at.  They also hold millions upon millions of semi to highly skilled jobs.  I know this all too well - anyone in the construction trades does.

A few years ago I watched as an entire crew of about 20 Hispanic sheetrockers, speaking nothing but Spanish, dropped their tools where they stood and vacated the building when INS showed up.  Their cars disappeared sometime that night.  The single man left was a Hispanic, English speaking foreman.  Illegals?  I didn't check their paperwork, but don't think anyone needs to either.

With no workers (they never came back) that phase of the job stalled.  For two days until the same company suddenly had a complete crew of caucasian, english speaking better quality laborers.  Work was finished on time as the new crew could and did outwork the old one 2 to 1.  I don't know if the company made a profit, but don't care either.

Don't tell ME that citizens won't do the work - I have first hand experience that the real world is much, much different.  When it takes just 24 hours to replace 20 illegal aliens with American citizens to do the same job that concept shows only as Hogwash.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76

@psyche lol ,so far off the edge!

But I do think,many American employers need to be taken to task,at the moment its just a slap on the hand. We see how effective that has been.

Many illegals come to the U.S with the promise of work. I dont blame them, I mean if I lived in a poor ,corrupt country that would be plenty incentive.

Even if when they are arrested ,jailed ,then sent back ,its still better treatment than what they would get back home.

Lets face it,so many come across the border  several times,sooner or later ,they will be successful, and remain undetected.

Right on all counts.  Employers need to slapped HARD for their illegal activities.  Maybe to the point of fines big enough to put them out of business for the second or third instance.

I don't blame illegals either; knowing you are doing wrong doesn't mean much when your childs belly is empty.

I agree with you wilderness.

Maybe if the offending employers were made to pay for the removal process, which would lessen the burden on tax paying Americans,than it might send a stronger message- just a thought.

2. Eaglekiwi profile image76

Then the 'ones' in charge -Americans ,need a new system.

6. Deni Edwards profile image76
      Deni Edwardsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is very unfortunate that you believe these things to be truthful:

In order to receive food stamps, people must have a social security number and be a U.S. citizen.  Even people who are legal residents but not U.S. citizens do not qualify for food stamps.

As long as someone is paying rent or paying mortgage, fire and police services are paid via property taxes.  It makes no difference of someone's status.

Non-U.S. citizens are not eligible to receive assistance programs for housing, just like food stamps.

Non U.S. citizens are not eligible for Medicaid, with some exceptions for EMERGENCY care.  This would not include coverage for routine care and most certainly not for dental care.

In-state tuition is not subsidized tuition; rather, out-of-state tuition is a fee hike.

You need to educate yourself.  You sound like a fool.

7. Ralph Deeds profile image66
      Ralph Deedsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Onusonus doesn't even know how to spell immigration.

That's ok, the U,S even provide translators wink

They are good like that.

8. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

blindsided

“i'm gonna walk right over the bones that went before me, man
      a couple a bueno movies and i got it all figured out
      how to cross the line, man
      i'm gonna dust off a few american dollars
      something for me
      i work three years, man, for a pair of guapo night vision binoculars and a stinkin' backpack
      i got 40,000 pesos and i'm outta here, man
      tonight i'm gonna eat sand and maybe a little sewer water but mañana
      a big beef steak
      i'm sick of stinkin' beans and tortillas, man
      i get me a good job
      clean
      i can work, man
      i'm willing to work
      they're all suckers up there
      suckers and pollos, you know?
      nobody gonna say nothing
      i got a plan, amigo”

“you never gonna make it
      we see you mañana with the rest of us, man”

“tonight esta bonita
      adios, amigos”

“today i go to america
      hey, where's my backpack, man?
      and my guapo binoculars?
      stinkin' gazpachos got to steal everything, man”

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

You forgot Jake Legal, who lost his when his employer found he could hire Jose for a little less money. 

Jake is now on unemployment and collecting all the same benefits that Jose does but without that $31,000 additional money.  He must struggle very hard just to put food on his families table will likely lose his home, car and anything he can sell to do so.

It is an absolute disgrace.

Meanwhile, the American public now has two families to support (Jake and Jose) instead of none, and Jose has invited two more cousins and their families to come to the land of the free lunch and live with him.

1. profile image0

Which raises the question, is there racial equality in America? I saw a study that showed Blacks and Hispanics were over 500 times more eligible to enter a college in Wisconsin than Whites and Asians who had the same grades.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/116408650400 … st-whites/

No, of course not; affirmative action took care of that.

Now we have states voting to use public monies to put illegal aliens through their state colleges as well.  Want to bet that they won't join the ranks of those brutally oppressed minorities that also get priority?

2. Pollyannalana profile image61

Why are we paying for illegals educations? This is outrageous! I know it is true because they were in my college classes. Everyone who listened to Perry heard him admit he thinks it is fine and yes he is all for it. It isn't just Republicans or Democrats; it is both and fighting back and forth about who; is not stopping this mess! We need to put our foot down and say no more!

I agree.

The taxpayers need results and if they dont get them fire them-

Your or I would get fired if we didnt do our job properly,why do we allow them to waste or mispend our $'s?

It really annoys me when I have to drag myself out of bed in all kinds of weather, to earn money, and some politician or some mayor is off on some vacation (again)! deciding how to spend MY money ..Grrr

3. Doc Snow profile image86
    Doc Snowposted 12 years ago

You're living in lala land if you think that the illegals are going to engage with the system enough to register for food stamps, WIC, or welfare.  Jose Illegal is quite often afraid even to call the cops if he's robbed, stiffed by an employer NOT paying 'under the counter,' or beaten up by skinhead thugs.  (Though I'll admit this fear often enough does lead to him being an uninsured or unlicensed driver.)

And you're totally in lala land if you think that emergency rooms and clinics are free--they can't refuse life-saving treatment, but they sure don't have to offer it free, and they don't.  They will bill, and bill hard, and increasingly are pressuring for payment up front.  And if you can't pay up front, and you are still treated, you will certainly face efforts to collect.  (There are free clinics run by charities, but they are not necessarily easy to find or to access.  And Joe Legal can use them, too, if he needs to.)

Also, where do you get the idea that emergency rooms do dentistry?  They don't, nor do most clinics.

Finally, illegals are not going to 'go to the head of the class' at University as minorities.  In fact, they are subject to deportation if their status is uncovered.  (There was a recent case in Kennesaw, Georgia; a young lady was found to be illegal, even though she had been in the US since infancy and couldn't remember any other home.  She was arrested just before graduation, and threatened with deportation.)   Again, attending college is engaging with the system, and it has its risks.

No doubt lots of good, everyday Americans have it tough today, but to imagine that 'Jose Illegal' is living in a taxpayer-supported economic paradise is not realistic.  Here in Georgia we adopted various rules to make it still scarier for illegals, with the intent of running them out of the state.  It worked, too, to a significant degree.

Now our farmers can't find enough labor.

Hospitals will bill, yes, but they won't collect.  With no verifiable income they can't get anything and know it; so do the illegals that hit the ER for a cold. 

More and more colleges are opening education to known illegals as states vote to educate them beyond the lower grades.  Nor can even the lower grades ask for proof of citizenship, so they can't report illegals either.

If Georgia can't find workers, you will have to increase grocery prices to the point that farmers can pay a living wage.  In the long run it won't cost you anything; savings from not supporting the illegals while paying citizens to remain unemployed will more than offset the extra cost.  The cry that "We want cheap labor" in violation of all laws is the worst possible excuse for letting illegal aliens into the country.

2. profile image0

If a person is here illegally, he/she should be afraid to call the police. Hence the word 'illegal.' It's called suffering the consequences of their own actions. If they don't like it, they should go home.

Illegals shouldn't be going to our universities on their dime or ours. Last I checked you had to have a Social Security Number to get into college unless you had a student visa and papers from your home country. How are they even getting in?

"There was a recent case in Kennesaw, Georgia; a young lady was found to be illegal, even though she had been in the US since infancy and couldn't remember any other home.  She was arrested just before graduation, and threatened with deportation."

Not only should she have been deported, so should have her family members who were illegal. Hell, strip her of her college credits as well. She got them while here illegally, under false pretenses.

I live in Tennessee and I wish we would adopt tougher laws to run the illegals out. The faster, the better as far as I'm concerned.

It's simple. Illegal is illegal. They should all be rounded up and sent home. As far as I'm concerned, they can take their baby daddies and mommas with them and especially the 'anchor babies.' They aren't citizens anyway.

As that's being done, the borders should be clamped shut. Lets put it this way, if you're caught crossing into some countries illegally, you're shot, no questions asked. Sounds like another rule worth adopting here in the U.S.

1. Doc Snow profile image86
        Doc Snowposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You're moving the goalposts.  The point wasn't whether or not illegals *should* be afraid; the point was whether or not they were living carefree at taxpayer expense.  As far as I can tell, they aren't.  They're living in fear, working hard and getting ripped off with impunity, and putting up with it all because they are desperate.

1. profile image0

How's this for moving the goal post? I want them to live in fear, Doc. Maybe then they'll go home and fight their own government for a better way of life.

2. teapartyoftx profile image61
        teapartyoftxposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Obama refused to enforce our immigration laws, this SOB is guilty of promoting this invasion of Mexicans illegal aliens. Congress should impeach this incompetent sorry excuse for President.

Funny because the border still seems to have checkpoints and the border patrol is still arresting and deporting people.  Or do you think Obama has magical powers that would allow 100% effectiveness in these efforts if only he would wiggle his nose?

2. couturepopcafe profile image60

Or maybe Congress should pass laws allowing local law enforcement to handle illegals.

3. Pollyannalana profile image61

YOU ARE VERY UNINFORMED. WAKE UP!

1. Pollyannalana profile image61

What I know is what I see.

4. 2besure profile image80
      2besureposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You are wrong my friend.  They have offices all over North Carolina that make false ids and show illegals how to scam the system. You don't need as social security number to get government assistance. Take a field trip one day to your local DSS.

1. profile image0

Doc, when you're done at DSS, go over to the DMV. You're not suppose to be able to get a driver's license in TN unless you're here LEGALLY but it happens everyday.

Oh, when you go to the DMV, you might want to take some air freshener and a translator if you think you'll want to talk to the "person" next to you in line.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60

Hell, I don't even need ID to vote in hicksville, tn.  I could be anyone and just say I'm me.

2. Quilligrapher profile image72

Hi there, 2besure.
        Now this is indeed very interesting to know.  Can you share with us two or three names and locations of offices “all over North Carolina” producing  false Ids and instructing illegal immigrants how to lie to gain access to government programs.  I would greatly appreciate your help in this regard.
        Thanks in advance, 2besure.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image85
        Jackie Lynnleyposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Amen, I have.

4. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 12 years ago

Not just in America. In Canada lots of people just milk the system like a cow by any means possible, shamessly, through generations, just smoking,drinking and demanding more benefits!

1. profile image0

http://startthinkingright.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/latino-protester.jpg

1. profile image0

And Liberals complain about signs at Tea Party events. I bet none of them will complain about Pedro's sign above.

1. Doc Snow profile image86
          Doc Snowposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As a 'liberal' in semi-good standing, let me hereby officially register my complaint:

The sign is stupid and offensive.

Feel better now?

1. profile image0

Not until people carrying signs like this are arrested for threatening police.

2. profile image0

Since the sign is in English, perhaps we should ask if the guy holding it even knows what is says.

1. maven101 profile image71
              maven101posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The sign was produced by La Raza, ( The Race ), a national racist Hispanic organization that promotes Hispanic culture, the enforcement of bi-lingual education, and the reclamation of Arizona, Texas, and California as Mexican territory...Their motto,  For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada." translates as " For the Race everything; Outside the race nothing "...This is pure racism...And that poor illegal alien holding that sign has no idea how he is being used to further this racist agenda...

1. profile image0

Yeah, I've heard of La Raza. These people are going to get someone killed before it's over. A cop sees it, begins questioning, and things get blown out of proportion real quick. Then guess what, La Raza has a headline and an act that shouldn't have happened to exploit.

Perhaps it's time to shut La Raza down. What do you think?

La Raza, believe it or not, is a " cultural " advisor to the Obama administration and is held in high regard by the Sec Labor Hilda Solis...

1. profile image0

This surprises me in no way whatsoever. They probably advise that dude Napolitano over at Homeland Security as well.

"Don't shut down the border, Senor! . . .  Why are you wearing a dress?"

Fellow Americans, it is time to wake up; Obama, and the organizations of traitor ( LA RAZA, MALDEF, MECHA, LULAC, THE HISPANIC CAUCUS, THE TEXAS HISPANIC CAUCUS, THE NATIONAL HISPANIC LEARDERSHIP, AND THE PROMOTERS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION), they are aware of our weakness. They realize that the pattern which led to the fall of Rome is at play today in our country,  they destroy southern California, the Texas border, New Mexico and invade many US cities promoting this invasion and multiculturalism; this major threats and current crisis is not even addressed by our leaders in congress or the Senate. Illegal aliens are taken over our country.

5. Ron Montgomery profile image62
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

As with most right-wing rants, this one begins with a "pants on fire" lie.

Run the numbers and tell me how Joe Redneck pays 30% of his gross income(52,000)in State and federal taxes.

Why bother reading the rest of your copy/paste B.S.?  It starts with a lie, ends with a lie, and has a middle filled with lies.

No wonder conservatives are so anti-education.

1. profile image0

Not anti-Education, just anti-liberal bias in the field of education.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image62
        Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Liberal bias-as in numbers should be real, instead of made up crap that you didn't bother to verify yourself?

2. profile image0

Ron, so the percentage isn't exact. So what?

The fact remains Americans pay taxes where illegals don't. Illegals then benefit from a system they haven't paid into and have no right to receive. What part of that do you not understand?

And you say Conservatives are anti-education? Perhaps it's you that's uneducated or do you have another reason for your anger to be unleashed in favor of illegals in this country? What would that be, Ron? Sounds like a lot more than just liberal bias to me.

Just a little tip for you.  Don't try to recover from a lie by repeating more lies. It's called the Bachmann maneuver; look how well it's working for her.

1. profile image0

Aaaah, question avoidance. Nice try. Why won't you answer my questions, Ron?

What part of illegal do you not understand?

Why are you so bias in favor of illegals?

Surely this isn't just your Liberal side showing. Me thinketh you protest too much and are coming on just a bit too strong for it to be just that.

6. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 12 years ago

http://twg2a.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/immigrationq-768063.jpg

7. Ron Montgomery profile image62

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor … Id=5312900

"There is one group of Americans that would benefit from a dramatic cut in illegal immigration: high-school dropouts. Most economists agree that the wages of low-skill high-school dropouts are suppressed by somewhere between 3 percent and 8 percent because of competition from immigrants, both legal and illegal. Economists speculate that for the average high-school dropout, that would mean about a $25 a week raise if there were no job competition from immigrants"

Ahhhhhhhhh, now we get to the real reason right-wingers are so upset.

1. profile image0

Since you like to think of yourself as being educated, perhaps you should enlighten us Conservatives as to why we should allow these illegals to come into this country then let them stay.

So, what is it, Ron? Why should we let them come and stay? Can you answer that with statistics and viable reasons or just insults on the opposing side?

I guess you didn't bother to read the links.  I even supplied one from your beloved Fox News.

8. profile image0
    jami l. pereiraposted 12 years ago

Illegals  take away American jobs ,and the government starts a program for companies to hire from overseas (creditors and collection agencies)wth ? i cant think of what its called ,anyways they say that  illegals only take jobs that Americans are to lazy  to do!?! I have heard it many times , and its bullcrap! I was in construction for 26 years before an injury forced me to change careers, but you couldnt hardly get a job but "jose" was there and he has 3 or four brothers ,a few cousins,and ten nephews and a couple of nieces and they have to be hired first because they are the minority and their people come first ,not too mention all of their friends !! I have witnessed it , my family has felt it , i have experianced it and been a victim to it!!!! ....And i think i should be president ! because i would clean house like a WOMAN should!! I'd tie down the borders and put a gun every 100 yards , i'd bring our troops home and they could be stationed on every corner of The United States , they illegals want in? let them earn the right to be here instead of getting a free ride off of the American tax payers backs and hard earned dollar!  If there is a president this year that will be against the illegals it will be a miracle!! Dont vote for Texas Governer rick perry or you'll see more mexicans than you have ever seen in one place in your lifetime! and thats a promise!!

+1

You get MY vote!

LATINOS FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
                            https://www.teaparty.org/
                             Juan Reynoso's Blog - TeaParty.org
      Home grown traitors bankrupt the USA. The truth about illegal immigration
      Fellow Tea Party, We Americans through apathy, ignorance and tolerance allowed Hispanics organizations to infiltrate our schools system to promote the demise of our country, these clever organizations used the civil rights act, discrimination and the race card to get support for their ill plan to take over our country. Constitutional illiteracy and the misused of our Constitution allowed the Democratic Socialist party, Congress, the US Dept. of justice including the Supreme court to side in favor of these organizations and by doing so, they become accomplices to the making of this economic catastrophe. The traitors are: Obama, the Democrat Socialist Party, the US Dept. Of Justice, The US Congress  and the organizations of traitor ( LA RAZA, MALDEF, MECHA, LULAC, THE HISPANIC CAUCUS, THE TEXAS HISPANIC CAUCUS, THE NATIONAL HISPANIC LEARDERSHIP, AND THE PROMOTERS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION),  the list is long but we must stop the traitors. We have laws in this country and we should not let this corrupt government to void our laws or continue misusing our Constitution to gain political power and in the process bankrupt and demise our country.  We support legal immigration and the enforcement of our immigration laws. not one should be above the law and we should not be selective as to the application of the law. With many state budgets in deficit, Obama, the US Dept. of justice and State policymakers have an obligation to enforce our immigration laws, and look for ways to reduce the fiscal burden of illegal migration. California, facing a budget deficit of $14.4 billion in 2010-2011, is hit with an estimated $21.8 billion in annual expenditures on illegal aliens. New York's $6.8 billion deficit is smaller than its $9.5 billion in yearly illegal alien costs."
      I am from Texas and I have evidence that unskilled illegal immigrants, almost all from Mexico suppress the wage levels of Texans-born Americans and impose significant costs on our schools and some of the state and local government social services.

WHY is the USA going BANKRUPT?
      You think the war in Iraq was costing us too much? Read this:
      We have been hammered with the propaganda that it was the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. It is only a part of the problem. Many issues focus on our illegal immigrant problems. It is NOT racist. It is REALITY.
      I hope you forward this to all the people you know, we must get the people inform of the truth about illegal immigration so they can take action and stop this betrayal.  I  have included the URL’S for verification of all the following facts…
      1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments.
      Verify at: http://www.fairus.org/site/News2?page=N … _ctrl=1017
      2. $22 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
      Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
      3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
      Verify at: http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
      4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
      Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ … dt..0.HTML
      5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born
      children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
      Verify at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ … 0.HTML>
      6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
      Verify at: http://www.cnn.com/%20TRANscriptS/0604/01/ldt.01.HTML
      7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
      Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ … dt.01.html
      8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social
      services by the American taxpayers.
      Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ … t.01.html, While researching some of the broken links on this email I found this article with all this stated and links plus a couple more and all links work so visit the link below if it is easier but please notice some of these date back to 2006 and we have only gotten worse, this email started at least 7/7/2010 itself) Adding this one: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ … dt.01.html There is also a blog at the end of this very well done article and both sides are stated but all come to same conclusion, like it or not, it is costing the U.S. money. Better to get control of this situation and allow others to come here but only LEGALLY!
      9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
      Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ … dt.01.html
      10. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin.
      Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
      11. The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States.
      Verify at: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/bl … sex-crimes

Juan Reynoso's Blog - TeaParty.org

Thank you both so much! I am certainly glad to finally see that I am not the only one who can see a problem.

I was told by a reliable source that legal Mexicans, or many, are now registering as Caucasian. Anyone with any idea what this is about?  I certainly know plenty of people (Americans) that would work for the wages illegals get where I live and in fact they came to this state and area for that very purpose because jobs were plentiful...but no more. These big businesses apparently can pay them well and rip someone off too. I don't have the answer but there is one and it is not lazy Americans.

3. Pollyannalana profile image61

That is true, he as is all for the illegals, as many are. whatever their reason. The American people are going to have to go to our senator, the capital, whatever it takes and say it has to stop!

4. Pollyannalana profile image61

That is certainly true, Perry does not deny he will go on giving them free education and that probably means anything else. I just do not understand the why of these politicians, they know any intelligent person knows what it is doing to us, nor do I know the why so many Americans are so blind. You have said it true, we could stop them if we wanted to. $600 million Obama took for border patrol, what a joke! Billions Hilary took to the Mexican Government to stop the drug trafficking, give me a break! Who believes any of that? Why don't they have to show where that money really went. We allow them to make fools of us and they will until we stop them!

9. Ron Montgomery profile image62

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/market … -rhetoric/

"
    According to the Comptrollers’ office, state and local governments spent $1.16 billion to provide services like education, health care and safety, but raised an estimated $1.58 billion in tax revenues. Based on the data, the Texas taxpayer made a $424.7 million profit on its illegal immigrant population"

Maybe you need to base your hatred on something other than economics.

http://www.alibi.com/images/nav/redesign/ASK-A-MEXICAN2.jpg

1. profile image0

Naaaaaa, we don't hate anyone, Ron. We respect the law.

I will let you in on another reason we don't want illegals here. Traffic deaths.

Since you like to think yourself so educated on the subject, did you know that approximately 3,000 Americans are killed every year by drunk driving illegals? Has your family been touched by this little statistic?

1. Quilligrapher profile image72

Hi there, LongHunter. 

No. I never heard the number 3000 before.  Could you please share your source for this data.  I have searched on my own, but none of the usual data bases classify fatalities by the immigration status of the driver.

Thanks for your help.  I will be really grateful for your assistance.

1. profile image0

I got my number of 3,000 from a report on the radio, having just heard that a couple I knew when I was a kid had been killed by a drunk illegal at approximately 8:00 AM. The SOB was still drunk from the night before and it was his 8TH DUI.

The system let down a lot of people that day and a very nice elderly couple were killed while they were simply going somewhere, minding their own fricking business.

Perhaps now you have some small understanding why I would like to see ALL illegals rounded up and sent home.

Based on that logic we clearly need to get rid of American citizens, whose drunk driving kills huge numbers of people, many of them undocumented. I am willing to bet illegals are less likely than citizens to do this particular harm, based on average income and therefore ability to afford a vehicle....

1. profile image0

Perhaps so, skinner. I know a family who wishes we'd gotten rid of one particular illegal long before their loved ones died and had to be cut out of their twisted and mangled car. Sad part is the illegal lived.

I am willing to bet illegals are less likely than citizens to do this particular harm, based on average income and therefore ability to afford a vehicle....'

And I'm willing to bet that illegals come into this country all the time, buy a $500 car, drive it illegally, and when they have a wreck, they run. I've seen it happen twice. The police say they hide or go home for awhile if the accident is bad then sneak back in a couple of months later.

Now, you may not want to believe that but I hope you're not so naive as to think it doesn't happen.

Hi there, longhunter.  I really appreciate your prompt reply. Thank you for responding that you heard on the radio that approximately 3,000 Americans are killed every year by drunk driving illegal immigrants. I have long been interested in this subject and with all of my research I have never found a source that monitors vehicular deaths according to the immigration status of the driver.  So, you can see why it is important for me to know the source before I can rely on the number as accurate and I can repeat the number as if it was a fact.

How sad and tragic for you to hear about a couple you knew having been killed by that one drunk driver.  You must have been shocked and angered by the account. But I can’t imagine that their deaths would have been less tragic or easier for you to accept if the drunken driver had a green card or had been an exchange student from France here on a student visa.  I respect your lost, Long, I really do. But I don’t see the connection between the immigration status of the driver and the horrific consequences brought on by drinking and driving.

I read an article recently about the latest report from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration revealing 33,808 people in the US died in traffic crashes in 2009. This number includes an estimated 10,839 people who were killed in drunk driving crashes involving a driver with an illegal BAC (.08 or greater). I don’t know about you, but I’m one who believes the punishment should not only fit the crime but it should apply equally to all violators and not just some. I wonder if it is possible for this country to punish all of the drivers who were responsible for those 10,839 deaths by deporting them to their countries of origin.  Nor does it seem just to me if the punishment is harsher for drunk drivers who kill because they also happen to be counterfeiters, embezzlers, or immigrants illegally in residence even though the law does not consider such distinctions.

I am so sorry to hear about the unfortunate loss of your friends, Longhunter.  I hope you find a way to cope with your loss.  If you look at the big picture, the person who killed your friends was one of 39 million authorized and unauthorized immigrants in the US. Within the next 40 years, Asians, Afro-Americans, and Latinos will make up the new majority of the US population and that’s a reality with which all Americans will learn to live.

Interesting numbers.  Outside of sales taxes (which would presumably be received as other, legal, residents spent the same income) where did the tax income come from?  No SS, paid under the table, so no income tax and no FICA.  Did it all come from real estate taxes and other small items paid to the state?

Did the cost include the cost of supporting the citizens and neighbors that lost their job to the aliens?  Does it include the losses from private citizens from illegal activities such as driving without insurance or theft?  Does it include incarceration costs for illegal aliens?  How about increased medical insurance costs because of non-paying aliens?  Increased personnel costs for translators, police and other people to take care of the paperwork and other problems caused by illegals? 

Does it include increased costs for juvenile crime such as graffiti cleanup and vandalism (don't tell me it doesn't happen; illegals are generally poor and congregate in local areas - the inevitable result is just such crime when gangs form).  How about deportation costs (many illegals sneak in, work for a few months and report themselves to get a free ride home).  How about SS payments? 

Or does it just include direct costs for additional teachers, WIC payments and a few foreign language signs along the roads?  I would bet my bottom dollar that if ALL the costs are included they amount to many times the meager tax income received.  Just so that a relatively small handful of business can have a larger profit while the rest of society picks up the true cost.

Maybe you need to either get the full story or get a better understanding of economics.

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image85

The ones for ruining our country and bringing in third world disease are the only ones talking hatred, the rest of us are only concerned for our country and the future of our children and grandchildren. Do you not have a link for your facts or did you just wake up from a dream knowing it?

@ Ron

It has been suggested that the Cartel run congress ,much like the Mafia used too.

Hmmm....Not sure ,but definately the demand is alive and well in the USA.

10. profile image0

The mexicans that live across the street form me , and i saw it with my own eyes , i took my mom to the social security office , well there sat torres , who doesnt speak english , nor does his wife ,and they are both in their 60's , they are both here from mexico and they both draw social security and they have only been in the United states for the last ten years , As far as food stampos go .DOC SNOW , these women come over here and they get citizenship and they dont say , ihave a husband , they say i have no husband and no job , and i have 5 kids and cannot feed them , havent YOU been to the grocery store at the first of the month lately!!!??? because i damn sure have and you think they dont get government aid?!! wow ! are you blind!!

11. profile image0

Bachman and Palin , need to go sit down somewhere ,and take care of their husbands that have supported them all of their lives ... We need a hard woking American in office not some pencil pushing lawyer or whatever ... They ARE ALL CROOKS AND IT IS NOT GOING TO GET BETTER WITH ONE OF THEM IN THERE ,WE NEED SOMEONE "REAL" AND SOMEONE THAT HAS FELT THE PINCH OF AMERICANS ECONOMY ! you'd be better off putting a homeless man in congress before you would a fat cat , thats never  ate from less than a silver spoon .... I wouldnt vote for any woman that is running now ... talk about taxes !OMG! oh after shes done shopping at the mall ! (eye rollin' smiley)

12. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

If Jose can get jobs under the table for more that $10 an hour he must have some serious skills.

1. profile image0
      jami l. pereiraposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know a mexican that gets 28 dollars an hour as a 2nd class construction worker in the refineries where i once worked , sadly , i started at $4.56 cents an hour and i worked my way up to the ultimate of pay for cpnstruction , he came fresh from mexico , hardly any english and because his uncle was a supervisor , he made 28 an hour ! ... the mexican that used to mow my yard , charged me 90.bucks , oh!! and guess what , 2 kids ,and his old lady didnt work and they got foodstamps .... see a trend here now?!?

Some can.  It is not particularly unusual in the building trades (particularly framers and sheetrockers) for illegals to earn closer to $15, at least in my area.

At least I assume it is under the table; when entire work crews suddenly scatter and leave the job site when INS shows up I believe them to be working illegally.  If they are, I don't quite see how they can be paid except under the table.  It will save the employer a 4 or 5 dollars, and that's enough to make it worthwhile to screw the rest of the country.

13. profile image0

No they wont (@go home) because American politicians put American peoples noses into everything  going on sonmewheres else ! , America needs to take care of home before America needs to do anything else anywhere ! nosey congress bastards!!

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately "shooten-sprehen" and closing the borders are not going to work. Was done before, not good. Do not repeat history, at least the stupid part of it. big_smile
      By the way, isn't Pereira a mexican name?

1. profile image0

hOMEGIRL? FOR REAL? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO DISRESPECT ME AND MY NAME?!? NO IT IS NOT MEXICAN , IT IS PORTUGESE ,AS MY PARENTS and (my grandparents and my grandparents before that also )WERE BOTH BORN AMERICAN AND SO WAS I ! HOW DARE YOU INSULT AN AMERICAN ... shame on you ... never call anyone a mexican , it is rude and low

1. profile image0
          Home Girlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mexican is something or somebody that/who is from Mexico, like a Canadian - from Canada, Russian from Russia etc.
          Never-ever meant any disrespect to you, your family or anybody else! Sorry, if I upset you. There is nothing wrong in being Mexican, Portugese or anybody else. It's not our origin, it's how we behave that matters. I hope in the year 2011 we are not going to look for Superior Races, because there is no such thing. Call me Russian, Latvian, Ukranian,Canadian, yes, I am all this and more, I am a human being and I am proud of it. People always look for better pastures, someone is driven by money, somebody - by desperation and hunger. I do not blame people. I think if American economy were better today, we wouldn't be even  talking about illegal immigration as a problem. Now, every extra drain is bad for economy. People are looking for a way out from both sides of the fence.

2. psycheskinner profile image83

Cheap, rather bigoted, shot.

1. profile image0

the husbands name i took , is deceased , he was from a wealthy family , his family didnt come over here and take anything from anybody ...big differance than the mexicans that come here , they take everything and leave nothing ..they breed like bees ...and they contribute nothing but their economic hardships on tax payers backs ..... Thank you skinner for the comment to the so called homegirl ... it was a very cheap shot , thanks:)

14. profile image0

I dont know how they do it in RUSSIA OR CANADA  , but here when we marry we take our husbands last name , unfortunately for me ... i got stuck with his last name which is portugese ,he was from brazil .... my sir name was "jenkins" , if you must know , beens you chose to disrespect me ,and i dont see you choosing any man on here to ask them anything.... maybe youd like a cat fight? im open .

In Germany, the groom has the option of taking on the brides family name.

1. handymanbill profile image76
        handymanbillposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I to am against illegal immigration. I have no problem with immigrate coming into this country legally. That is what has made this country great. Illegals send them all home. They drain our economy. Anybody who hires an illegal's fine them for the estimated loss of income taxes not paid. Give them 60 days in Jail. get tough but do not give them legal status. Make anybody who rents a building to illegals lose their building. If you  make the laws of hiring illegals strict enough then they will not come home. Stop paying any social benefits to any of them. Have proof of citizenship for attending school. But most of all Quit making SIGNS THAT ARE IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH. Every person who has ever come to this country has had to learn English. That is the language they speak in this country.

15. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

Make Jose legal .  Imprison Jose s  former employer and fine the crap out of him. Jose isn't the problem. Company's skirting the law and taking advantage of people like Jose  are the cause. I think.
    ray

1. profile image0

Jose shouldn't be made legal until he's punished for breaking the law in the first place.

He should have to go home then come back legally. Streamline the process but make them come here legally.

He should be required to know English before coming if his intent is to work, reading and writing.

He should NOT get anything from our government except a background check before being allowed in. No free handouts. We have enough deadbeat Americans doing that now as it is.

Companies that knowingly hire illegals should be fine HEAVILY. If they continue to do so, shut them down.

The thing we should never do is give them what they want - amnesty. Citizenship of this country isn't a right unless you were born here legally. Amnesty is nothing more than giving away the store after breaking the law to begin with.

Send them all home then put a strangle-hold tight grip on who gets back in - PERIOD.

16. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

central America  south America , their beautiful.

17. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

Jose  is a kinder type person . we need more Americans like that

18. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

most pay over 5 gs to get into this country . fine them that  . offer them  citizenship.  get them into the system

1. profile image0

They don't want to be part of the system. They want to work then send all their money home, this draining our economy even more.

How about this? Send them all home then shut down the border. No entry at all.

19. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

To me the operative word is ILLEGAL.  If someone is in any country illegally, that means they don't belong there and shouldn't expect to be getting anything at all. They shouldn't expect jobs, welfare, education, etc.  They are illegal and therefore breaking the law. They are criminals and should be treated as such, just like the drug dealer on the street corner or the crook who holds up the convenience store.

My mother waited years to come to America... legally.  She taught herself how to read and write English and worked as a super of an appartment building, so we had a roof over our heads and like a slave cleaning Park Avenue appartments to support us.  She never took a dime of Welfare money and the shame of it probably would have killed her because she was a proud woman who took responsibility for herself.  My whole neighborhood where I grew up was filled with first generation legal immigrants who were hardworking, law abiding people who all waited their turn to come to America.  I have no sympathy for guests who go uninvited and without premission where they are unwelcome, and then piss and moan and complain about how they are treated when they get there.

1. profile image0

Please tell me your mother is now a citizen of this country!!!!!

If not, why not? We need people like your mom! We want people like your mom! Not just to live and work here but to be a part of the American family.

What we don't want are people coming here that, by the very act of doing so, they've already broken one or more of our laws.

So many of us have taken our citizenship for granted because we're fortunate enough to be born here. Then you hear or read a story like your mother's and it brings it back into perspective.

American citizenship is something worth working your butt off for and, for those of us blessed with it at birth, should hold your mother and people like her up for the world to see.

20. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

earth is the operative word  here .  There are so many that obviously  don't belong here . there the ones  claiming stake to something that  isn't theirs to divide or decide  as to what walks on it freely. my freedom is a hollow  one till all men walk free . Building a fence  you say to keep the others out. looks more like a cage  to keep intolerant ideas  in the zoo . where they belong .
    ray

1. profile image0

Take one down, pass it around, not enough bottles of beer on the wall!

21. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

most recent   navy cross medal was pinned on a us soldier born in mexico

The Navy Cross is one of the highest awards for bravery in combat, second only to the Medal of Honor...I'm assuming this was awarded to a United States Marine...The Marine Corps does not discriminate, it just produces warriors...In the Corps English is the spoken means of communication...communication that could result in life or death if misinterpreted...There are no classes in military education that is bi-lingual...
      This Marine is not unique in his national origin serving in the Corps...many nationalities that have immigrated, legally, to the US have served honorably and with distinction in all of our military service organizations..Larry

2. profile image0

That's great, I served in the Army with many U.S. citizens who were born in other countries as well as those who were not yet citizens. I believe one should ever be looked down on for having served his or her country.

22. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

onusonus? is that a weapon in your hand soldier?

23. Pollyannalana profile image61
    Pollyannalanaposted 12 years ago

As I have said before they not only get welfare some older ones are coming over and getting on Social Security. More than many of our parents got that worked here all their life. What it should be and what it is are so different. We think we know America because we know the way it should be. When it comes to illegals there are no laws. They need no IDs. Even legal ones are acting illegal to get all the freebies! Why don't they have to have car insurance? How do they afford the new cars and fine clothes doing jobs no American would do and being taken so advantage of. And really who can blame them, someone is using them somehow. It is not us that it is hurting so bad though is it taking advantage of them but why should we like it? I finally got the facts, as shocking as they are. You will feel a fool as I did when you see. Did you not hear Perry defending himself for all the ones he puts through college? Well now how do you do that for an illegal? Do tell. What we should find out is how is this helping Perry to rip us off and how is he benefiting, because surely he is. As is the ones in office now keeping borders open and illegals pouring in.

Hi there Polly.  May I interject something here?

I am frequently alarmed by the blatant falsehoods some print in our forums. May I point out two you make? In the quote above, for one, you state “some older ones are coming over and getting on social security.” You are misleading your readers. All workers need to have worked AND paid into the Social Security system before they are eligible for retirement benefits. No work means no benefits.  You are wrong to tell people otherwise. Spouses and dependants may qualify to collect a portion of the earned benefits of US citizens or DOCUMENTED immigrants who have paid into the system. I don’t make this stuff up.  All you need to do is go to the Social Security web site:
      http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answers … 424/kw/424 and read:
      “Everyone born in 1929 or later needs 40 Social Security credits (sometimes referred to as a quarter of coverage) to be eligible for retirement benefits. You can earn up to four credits per year, so you will need to work in at least 10 years to become eligible for retirement benefits… If you become disabled or die before age 62, the number of credits needed depends on your age at the time you die or become disabled. A minimum of six is required regardless of your age.”

Can anyone qualify for benefits without working and contributing?

Go to http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/494 and read “Can I buy credits if I do not have enough? 
      “You cannot buy credits towards the 40 credits required for Social Security retirement. To earn credits, you must earn wages in a job covered by Social Security or have net income from self-employment.”

How about illegal immigrants?

Go to http://loyalaw.blogspot.com/2010/01/do- … ocial.html and read “Do Illegal Aliens Receive Social Security Benefits?

“Many people believe that illegal immigrants or undocumented workers receive social security benefits. That is false. Talk show hosts such as Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage not only seem to be part of spreading the untrue piece of information, it also leads to the message being passed around by word of mouth, via emails and online petitions.

Also read “Illegal immigrants apparently get in on the Social Security’s administrative system and receive benefits.”

“Not true. Undocumented workers will never be entitled to claim social security benefits. Illegal immigrants are known to provide false social security numbers in order to prove they are documented workers, thus giving them a chance to start working. In October 2005, the earnings on which workers contribute towards Social Security racked up $520 billion.
      However, some people still seem to believe that illegal immigrants are entitled to Social Security benefits. One fact that probably pushed the rumour is the vote in 2006 for an amendment to immigration reform laws. Even though the amendment was passed by the Senate with a 50-49 vote, the bill died and there ended the amendment. Therefore, the truth is that illegal immigrants will only have a right to Social Security once they are granted amnesty, and when that does happen, they will have a right to Social Security benefits for prior work done in the country.

Do illegal immigrants pay into the Social Security system and never collect retirement benefits?

“Undocumented workers also contribute towards Social Security taxes - the figure stands at a surprising $6 billion annually. The National Immigration Law Center says the money is directed towards the Earnings Suspense File, which is a repository for Social Security taxes which are paid by illegal immigrants who have either used false identities, forged document or incorrect Social Security numbers.”
      In New York State a car can not be registered without presenting proof the vehicle is both insured and inspected annually. Do some drivers disregard the law? Yes.  Are they all undocumented immigrants? No. If you locale doesn’t have similar regulations then you have the answer to your question. 

I urge you, Polly, to read the information on the government web site to learn first hand how Social Security works.  Those who thrive on promoting fear and jealously of foreigners don’t always get it right. We all need to work together to keep the facts straight and lies out.

Have a great day, Polly.

24. psycheskinner profile image83

If the kid was brought into the country as a baby and didn't even know he was illegal, I can see naturalizing them and giving access to education.

States that slam close their borders are going to learn some interesting things about how their economies work.  Starting with fruit and vegetables rotting in the fields.

That beats having third world diseases on the food we eat.

What a prejudiced ridiculous statement. The only diseases on the food we eat are put there by our farming methods.  The E Coli and Listeria are not coming from the pickers, they are coming from farmers selling dirt food with animal feces on them (pigs, cattle).  We know the exact sources because the CDC genotypes the strains and tracks them to source.

Meanwhile in Alabama farmer had less than a quarter of the picker they need today due to the new stop-and-detain laws,

Aww c'mon who do you think was harvesting and manufacturing all that produce BEFORE immigrants came to work the farms lol
      Hardworking Americans of course!

1. John Holden profile image61
        John Holdenposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I suppose that you have similar problems to us, the indigenous people no longer want to work long hard hours out in the open in all weathers for minimum wages.

We at least make money off our illegal immigrants.

Absolutely.

Politicians and Lawyers like their assets lol

25. Pollyannalana profile image61

How uninformed you are. The FDA puts so many restrictions on our farmers they can't afford to be farmers anymore. Find out the restrictions on China and Mexico dear, where feces ends up in food in our stores! None. Educate yourself. All these illegals working in restaurants and around food which most of them do can have TB, various STDs, various 3rd world diseases we have never heard of. That is what we are looking at. I don't eat anywhere I see any of them because I am not allowed to ask if they are legal therefore maybe safe. Educate yourself if you really care. I didn't make it all up. I was shocked too.
    http://www.usillegalaliens.com/impacts_ … eases.html

26. Pollyannalana profile image61

I see the illegals in new homes, in new cars (SUVs almost always to hold all their kids) filling buggies with food in unbelievable amounts. I couldn't tell you the dozens of times I see it takes 3 to 4 to maneuver their buggies to their SUV. They look at no prices, just pitch it in while the kids run all around adding theirs. Surely even they should have a limit? When I was having to prove to social services my mother (widow of WWII veteran) did not indeed have a dime hid from them going into a nursing home, Mexicans kept the door swinging and the receptionist always simple said all we need is a piece of mail proving you live here, and this was usually kids because the parents spoke no English. One who did the social worker said go on home Ms. Whoever, we will simply transfer what you had in Indiana here. We can trade facts all day. I know what I see. I think I recall New York wanted to give them all drivers licenses or am I just imagining that? Gee I don't know. Maybe they aren't costing us billions and bankrupting hospitals. I guess the hospitals shut down didn't know. You should have told them Mr.
    Illegals do anything they want, they may not do it in their name but if you read you can see no one in the government wants to stop them and law enforcement and social services must have special orders...Oh let me see..that is the special order 40 maybe...do you want to tell us about that?

The federal government attempted to keep the scheme under wraps, but a grassroots organization forced the Social Security Administration to release the document titled,” The US-Mexico Social Security Totalization Agreement. The Retired Enlisted Association or TREA forced government disclosure through lawsuits they filed through their Senior Citizens League.
    http://www.newswithviews.com/NWVexclusi … ive112.htm

http://retirementplanningnow.net/how-do … -cards.htm 

Whether or not illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans won’t do, they’re certainly getting benefits Americans don’t get. This is the finding of a Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) report stating that a whopping 70 percent of illegal-immigrant households with children receive handouts via a government program. The rate for immigrant households with children overall (both legal and illegal) is 57 percent, versus only 39 percent for such native households.

This puts the lie to open-border advocates’ claim that immigration is a net plus for our nation. While this might have been true prior to the nanny state’s rise, when immigrants had to pull themselves up by their bootstraps, today’s statist, entitlement culture has changed that equation. As pressing one for English and Mexican flags waved in street protests evidence, many today come here not to assimilate but because “America, land of the free” has come to mean free stuff for non-Americans.
    http://thenewamerican.com/opinion/selwy … n-citizens

http://thenewamerican.com/opinion/selwy … n-citizens

Are they getting it using ID theft?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrat … curity.asp

http://fredfryinternational.blogspot.co … urity.html 

It's over Mr. and you will see soon enough. I can't understand any American defending what will; if it hasn't already, destroyed America.
    Reading how things work does not apply to illegals, only citizens.

How are you today, Polly.  Thanks for the reply.

I sincerely respect your feelings.  I’m sure you have your reasons for feeling the way you do.  The fact remains unauthorized immigrants may accumulate credits but they can not collect retirement benefits from social security despite your insistence that they can.  All immigrants can apply for a valid social security number, they can have a picture ID, they can obtain a driver’s license, they can obtain auto insurance (and should if it's required by law), and they can use a utility bill to confirm their residential addresses. But, they can not collect retirement benefits without being “legal”.  All immigrants can use a SS number to obtain employment and they will pay into the SS system just like every wage earner working “on the books” but they do not collect a dime unless they become legal,

Your lengthy rants serve to bundle and obscure the issues making it very difficult to sort the invalid from the valid. I believe your anecdotes truly represent what you saw, or perhaps, what you thought you saw, but they can not substitute for data that prove your observations, impressions, opinions, and conclusions can be rationally applied to the entire population of immigrants in this country. 

By definition, a bigot is a person who improperly assigns traits, ills, and problems to a group based solely on their race, creed, sexual orientation, or origin. No matter how many cheating, lying, dirty, lazy, unworthy immigrants you may have observed, it is still illogical to claim all immigrants are cheating, lying, dirty, lazy, unworthy immigrants.  By carefully examining verifiable data together, we can eliminate false conclusions resulting from stories instead of hard facts. I would hope you would be the first among us to want to establish that your conclusions are rational and not bigotry.

In addition, there is a trend to label welfare and social services costs as "handouts" to immigrants and to pretend that these same services are not also used by and available to all. Welfare reform, however, should not be labeled an immigration issue.

Now you may think that my purpose is sinister and I am a conspirator or whatever social-political label you may choose but, in fact, my only goal is to separate the many invalid statements (like collecting SS retirement benefits) from the real facts. 

Thanks so much for your comments. I hope you have a great evening.

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image85

Did you read jami? Do you have a welfare office near you. Stop reading the law and start watching the lawbreakers. Someone here though said something about Mexicans stinking and I have never seen anything but very well dressed clean Mexicans and their children also and I would not lie about any of this. Only the children speaking English is a good tip off they are illegals since legals must know English! Yell 'green card' and you will see the illegals.

Good day to you Jackie. How are you today?

Because I researched the Social Security regulations, I know undocumented immigrants can not receive retirement benefits. Now, others can choose to go to a welfare office and assume that everyone they see is undocumented and breaking the law. That’s fine with me. But my conclusions will be base upon facts and their conclusions upon assumptions.

My grandparents came to this country from central Europe in 1907 and, up until the day they died, they were always more comfortable speaking their first language.  My wife’s grandparents came to this country from Southern Europe in 1920, and they too preferred to speak their first language rather than English.  But when you see strangers who are more comfortable speaking Spanish, or when you observe foreigners learning English from their children, you conclude they must be undocumented welfare cheats.  Tell me if you think you are being logical or biased. If you happen to speak a second language yourself, then you already know how enriching and gratifying it is to be bi-lingual.

BTW, not one thing Jami observed about immigrants can be reasonably and rationally applied to the entire immigrant population in this country. Most of her conclusions are based upon illogical thinking called “hasty generalization fallacy.” If you are interested, you can learn about “hasty generalization fallacy” here: http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacie … ation.html

Thanks again for steering me to Jami’s remarks.  I found them interesting but inconclusive.

Hope you enjoy your day, Jackie.

27. psycheskinner profile image83

So, a screed of hate and then you "don't care" that getting rid of illegals would empty a lot of jobs no one else will do and throw several major industries into a new depression. Farms and hotels will go bankrupt, but at least you won't have to watch people you assume are illegal buying food. Because that's what's important.

I don't have anymore to say to people who put words in my mouth and cannot see or don't care what happens to their own country. I can't say how that makes me feel, and I am sure I have more respect for them than ignorant people who are all show pretending to care so much. You don't have enough sense to see the multiple problems and what it will mean for our young. They have no future, look at all the jobs lost and the shape our country is in. When it is gone it is gone, and BTW...it is gone, besides the threat to our health.

Dr. William Levis, head of the New York Hansen's Disease Clinic.> "It's creeping into the U.S. ... This is a real phenomenon. It's a public health threat. New York is endemic now, and nobody's noticed."

http://pollyannalana.hubpages.com/hub/I-Stand-My-Ground

http://pollyannalana.hubpages.com/hub/F … t-You-Down

I have had my say, I am wasting no more time on people so blind or...whatever.

28. JBBlack profile image60
    JBBlackposted 12 years ago

Let's just legalize Jose and make him Jose legal.

1. Jackie Lynnley profile image85

Yea, all 60 million. It probably is a good idea though, you know? Then they can have no more than us free, huh?

1. JBBlack profile image60
        JBBlackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I do not believ that the federal government will do anything, at least nothing acceptable towards a solution, so I am more interested in taking action to  manage the situation at the state level.  Let's get these people tagged and taxed, so we can preserve the rule of law to whatever extent possible.

29. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 12 years ago

Of course what makes anyone illegal is the fact that they are 'undocumentated'.

Of course fraud is rampant, and lawyers find create the loopholes everyday.

Their fee ,well it all depends,but they wont be doing it for nothing-there is always a trade-off

Perhaps the answer is take over Mexico( hmm, Spanish Revolution) but make it a U.S State..officially. The U.S is pretty much set up to accomodate Spanish speaking people already wink

So let's get this straight. You are inundated with dirt poor immigrants who enter your country and claim benefits and have plenty of money to hire expensive lawyers!

Excuse me if I think that's a load of squit.

Aww c'mon youve assumed the lawyers are legal ,havent you lol

but their papers are enough to fool the American on the other side of the window!

P.S Many workers are pre-arraged even before crossing the boarder. Of course the illegals are not paying ,but you are right,someone is.

Oh let me see who has the right income, the right status,power and motivation?

Politicians wink..and their golfing buddies ,well ,well, well that was easy.

Did ya understand that sh it smile

Frankly, no. I don't understand it at all.

The problem begins with greed and ends in corruption.

Or plain paranoia?

Ya might wanna goggle some goggle Immigrational stats, since you are not physically able to see the lines of aliens standing in the emergency room,or welfare offices.

Goggle!

In my admitted very limited experience, people who are doing things illegally don't stand in emergency rooms or welfare offices, in fact they do anything but draw attention to themselves.

Really?  They have all those anchor babies at home?  And home school their children?  They sleep in tents 20 miles from town instead of gathering 4 or 5 families together and renting a house?

I begin to understand why you don't think they're a problem.

Ha, where do you live?

You are correct in that your experience does appear to be limited.

30. jmlawhead profile image60
    jmlawheadposted 12 years ago

While there maybe flaws in the email. Those who think that illegals cannot get free medical care, food stamps, housing, schooling, etc is lying to themselves. Because they can and do.  They used forged papers, stolen social security numbers, fake social security numbers, etc.  I know this from working at social services and threw fits because the number of them that collect benefits that American pay for and the working class cannot get.  And from the schools and the amount of ESL that is many of the schools on the west coast.  Plus from doing taxes for yearsa and the number of them that come in to file taxes and they are rejected because they are using someone else's SSN or they are claiming kids with fake ssn's.  Or they want to file taxes and file for ptin.  Because they came into the country illegally and now are having problems and need to get a legal ssn for something.

The problem is, think about it.  They come in this country illegally.  They already broke the law.  No matter what the reason they use, they have already shown that they have no respect for the law to start with. So why would they follow other laws. 
    They claim they take jobs that Americans don't want.  Says who?? Them.  Many Americans would do the job, and before the big influx of illegals, many did; not to mention it gave jobs to kids or people who've had a criminal record and gave them a way to start earning trust.  And many people won't do the work anymore, for the pure simple reason that they can't support their families on the wages, since illegals will do it for less.  If it's a farm, the farmers get supplemented by the government.
    The majority of them don't speak English and won't learn it.  They think we should speadk spanish to accomodate them.  And personally, if they want to speak spanish, get your ass back to Mexico. Not to mention, is it fair to people from other countries who have to be able to speak English to get a visa here.  Worked with a guy years ago from Mexico City, and it ticked him off about the illegals. Because it took him 5 years to get his visa and a sponsor and he had to be able to speak English so he coud come; yet people have no problem accomodating illegals with learning spanish for them.  This is the United States of American, and it's an English speaking country.  If you want to be here, speak our language.  Not just for our benefit, but for your safety and for respect.  It's what fear for everyone.  It's not racial, its reality and people are getting so tired of our system being manipulated.

And yes, all employers should be fined and penalized.  Because what they are doing is wrong on so many levels.  Plus its against the law if they do not have the proper documentation and to hire undocumented workers. And if they were cracked down on and fined for it, that would slow down.

lol Oh you are precious
      Great post!

On a side note when I had my interview 2yrs ago now ( I am from New Zealand-English speaking etc) the sweet girl asked me nervously if I would be requiring an intereptor?...then she smiled ,relising we had been conversing for the last 10 mins in perfect English...Oh Oh...
      I laughed and said, "You are fine" where I come from ,signs everywhere has English then Chinese instructions written underneath!...but ya know what I bet you all the tea in China ,that if we were in their shoes in their county of origin ,we would not be offered a tanslator-No way !

Good evening fellow hubber.  How awkward. Should I address you as Ms. or Mr.?

First, welcome to hubpages.  I hope you find this gated community in cyberspace a pleasant place to hang out.

I have no desire to challenge your opinions. Surely, you have your reasons for arriving at them.  However, I do find the points you advance in your statements above to be totally and absolutely irrelevant. If what you said was even remotely true when applied to immigration than you and I today would be speaking Cherokee or Iroquois.  Furthermore, since Asians, Afro-Americans, and Latinos will make up the new majority of the US population within the next 40 years, I think this might be a good time for our grandchildren to start learning Spanish, African American Vernacular, Chinese, and Hindi. 

Again, welcome to hubpages.

31. profile image52
    JayByarsposted 12 years ago

The government should strengthen the borders, but not "search" for illegal aliens. If they happen to come across one, they should be deported back to their home country.

Press Release Distribution

The Government should withdraw troops from Afghanistan and place them on the Mexican border instead.

Would save tons of money all around.

1. rhamson profile image71
        rhamsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree!  It would create a cottage industry of services to supply and maintain the facilities and provide a lot of jobs in the process.  The kids getting out of high school could find employment in the service and we would have a military at the ready without the wars.

Nobody seems to take the drug war seriously until it affects their own loved one.
          And it is a serious issue on both sides of the border.

Mexico doesnt give a sh**t, and never pays for the return of their people,and slow to negotiate with the US ob preventative measures.

Believe it or not some even think they won the Spanish wars wink

32. jmlawhead profile image60
    jmlawheadposted 12 years ago

They should bring the soldiers home and use them for border patrol.  And the reality with drugs, they won't win against it, since nothing is changing with the desire people have to do drugs. While I have never done them and don't like the idea, the only true solution to that problem may be to legalize them.  Charge a high tax, like the luxury tax, it's higher.  That way if they had to pay taxes on them, also charge an import tax.  Maybe that will change how much is brought into the country, and people wanting to sell them.  Plus charge a tax on the manufacturing of it. And if it's not paid, seize the property.  While people may not like the idea of more taxes, it doesn't tax everyone, just people involved in the drug trade.  It does provide a new avenue for collecting revenue. I'm not really into the thought of legalizing drugs, but it is an avenue of generating more revenue....

I get that, and for the main part see the sense in that intiative.

33. teapartyoftx profile image61
    teapartyoftxposted 12 years ago

LATINOS FOR HONEST GOVERNMENT

<snipped links>
    October 4th, 2011

Fellow Americans, it is time to wake up; Obama, and the organizations of traitors ( LA RAZA, MALDEF, MECHA, LULAC, THE HISPANIC CAUCUS, THE TEXAS HISPANIC CAUCUS, THE NATIONAL HISPANIC LEARDERSHIP, AND THE PROMOTERS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION), they are aware of our weakness. They realize that the pattern which led to the fall of Rome is at play today in our country,  they destroy southern California, the Texas border, New Mexico and invade many US cities promoting this invasion and multiculturalism; this major threats and current crisis is not even addressed by our leaders in congress or the Senate; Obama refused
    to enforce our immigration laws and order the US Justice Dept and Home land Security not to enforce the immigration laws. How are we going to prevent the thousands of economic fugitives that are invading our country, the United States cannot afford another influx of thousands of refugees from Mexico nor other country.
    Fellow Americans,  it is time to confront reality and we need to speak the truth. The truth is that This invasion of illegal aliens is a threat to us. Before I continue I want to make clear, that I do not have a problem with Mexicans or people from another country. There are many good people from Mexico, Latin America and other countries. That is why I always make a clear distinction between the legal immigrants, the illegal aliens and the traitors that strive for the political domination of the USA.
    We must let the American people know, that the elections of 2012 will be the last chance for us, to take our country back at the voting booth, if we fail it will be by a revolution.
    The following we must ask our representatives to do:
    1- Build the fence and secure our Border. The border patrol and immigration officers should be authorize to use force if need be, and should not be discharge or put in prison for doing their job. Ours is a sovereign country and our borders must be respect by all foreigners.
    2- Deport all illegal aliens and permanent residents with criminal records.
    3- Cut all social service for permanents residents and illegal aliens. not immigrant should be an economic burden to the American People.
    4- All illegal aliens must graduate from high school and be proficient on the use of the English language or face deportation.
    5- Educate all illegal immigrants in American History, our Constitution and loyalty to the Unite States of America. We must end the indoctrination of traitors in our country.
    6- Pass Legislation to review our immigration policies to control the numbers of people that will enter our country every year and from what country and their education levels. stop the family reunion clause, and pass legislation that new immigrants can not be sponsors of others to be able to come to this country.
    Most Latinos are tire of the Mexicans culture of corruption, the drug traffickers, criminals, prostitutes and gangs that are taken over some communities. We are tire of La Raza and the rest of the Mexican organizations agenda, they are the promoters of socialism they are the Marxist of tomorrow, they betray this country; the country that open his door and welcome them with the amnesty of 1986 to be part of America; these people has not loyalty they are the promoters of the invasion of illegal aliens and defenders of the criminals that are here in our country in violation of our laws.  Most Latinos are in support of the enforcement of our immigration laws because they are fed up with Obama and the promoters of illegal immigration refusal to enforce our immigration laws and protect our borders from the invasion of illegal aliens and the drug traffickers, that are destroying our country's values, school system, social service and most important they are taken our jobs and are a huge financial burden.
    We ask all citizens of this United States to stand for our country's enforcement of the immigration laws, not immigration reform must take place if our Borders are not secure and our laws are enforce.
    <snipped links>

Hey there, Mr. TeaParty.

Sorry, but I never made it past objective -1. After years of the cold war, we finally brought down the Berlin Wall, and now you want to build another wall, this time around the United States.  Should the border patrol shot down everyone crossing the Rio Grande or should they first check to see which direction they’re going?

There has been wave after wave of new immigrants arriving on our shores for the past 150 years. Actually, 9 percent of the population of Norway relocated to the United States during the 1880’s. And that was just the beginning. Another 27 million immigrants arrived in this country between 1890 and 1930, And, just like today’s immigrants, they all came because of the opportunities this country has to offers. The very same exaggerated stories you see in this forum today, I heard 60 years ago in New York City. The stories have not changed, only the nationality.

Following each of the prior migrations, this country grew stronger and more tolerant. The danger the USA faces today is not coming from outside of our borders but from within. We are blaming the latest new comers instead of the wealth suckers already here.

The pickers, day laborers, construction workers, and landscapers are not cause for fear, Mr. TeaParty, but the greed in our system is. 

Do have a nice day, Sir. Enjoy every one you can.
      [mg]http://planetsmilies.net/character-smiley-17209.gif[/img]

1. jmlawhead profile image60
        jmlawheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There is a difference between the immigrants that come here the right way, and the ones that break the law by sneaking over the border.  It doesn't matter if they come in from Canada. If you are sneaking in, why?  What are you hiding from.  If they are comiing from Canada, you might want to object, since from that direction, they are probably a criminal from a foreign country. And if that's the case, do we want them here???   This non-shallant attitude is why we are having such problems..   Illegals are a problem.  Have lived in Western Colorado most of my life.  And the Mexicans that are involved in crime, the majority of the ones are illegal, not to mention we have had DEA, ATF, FBI, etc here because of the amount of drugs, guns, human trafficing that has been brought in, plus prostitution.  Should we just ignor it, and allow it to grow.  By your standards, we should. They break the law when they come here illegally.  So why should they follow other laws. A small amount do. A small amount really want a better life that what they had where they come from.  But the majority of them live the same way and commit crimes. They think they are owed and are a drain on the system.  Plain and simple.  I guess if you don't mind paying taxes to support them,then continue at the same pace.

Hi jmlawhead,
          I hear you my friend.  But, I know a little about Colorado. The truth is, drugs, guns, human trafficking, and prostitution all existed in Western Colorado long before undocumented workers made it that far north.

Good afternoon, friend.

I do not question the validity of any of your conclusions, only your methods.
          Rather than conduct your own research for facts, you reveal in your statement above that you prefer to ask rhetorical questions in your head and then make up your own answers to support conclusions that may have evolved the same way. I try to base my conclusions upon reliable facts. Without offering a single shred of evidence, you suggested to me (a) immigrants who sneak across the border are hiding from something, and (b) an undocumented immigrant coming from Canada is “probably a criminal from a foreign country.”  If you read me closely you may realize why I don’t buy what you’re selling.

Your method at arriving at your opinions aside, I sincerely wish you a day of fair skies and a warm breeze.

What am I missing here?  Immigrants don't sneak across the border; they come openly either before or after becoming a citizen but completely legally and without need to hide.  Illegal aliens DO sneak across the border, inside vans and hidden from sight.  Presumably hiding from the police, but hiding.

Anyone crossing from Canada IS a criminal (they didn't go through customs) coming from a foreign country (Canada).

2. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I will try to address all of these points in order.

1- Build the fence and secure our Border. The border patrol and immigration officers should be authorize to use force if need be, and should not be discharge or put in prison for doing their job. Ours is a sovereign country and our borders must be respect by all foreigners.

Building a fence is not enough.  They can merely dig under it or scale it at their own pace.  There is not enough manpower to mount a guard securely enough to make it feasible.  Put enough men with guns around a problem and there would surely be enough incidents to bring to question why they discharged their weapons without an inquisition.

2- Deport all illegal aliens and permanent residents with criminal records.

Based on whose records?  What if the person was unfairly charged and convicted?  Is he or she not afforded the human decency of an appeal.  What if the illegal is a political refugee what with the US arming the drug cartels in failed enforcement attempts.

3- Cut all social service for permanents residents and illegal aliens. not immigrant should be an economic burden to the American People.

Is the policy to be so cold as to allow the illegal who is laid off or working in a field to not receive a little help.  Who is to determine that?  It would be the same to them as a death panel would be to us and you see the outcry that distortion raised.

4- All illegal aliens must graduate from high school and be proficient on the use of the English language or face deportation.

Try that with most legal citizens in this country and see where you would get.

5- Educate all illegal immigrants in American History, our Constitution and loyalty to the Unite States of America. We must end the indoctrination of traitors in our country.

Same thing as above.

6- Pass Legislation to review our immigration policies to control the numbers of people that will enter our country every year and from what country and their education levels. stop the family reunion clause, and pass legislation that new immigrants can not be sponsors of others to be able to come to this country.
      Most Latinos are tire of the Mexicans culture of corruption, the drug traffickers, criminals, prostitutes and gangs that are taken over some communities. We are tire of La Raza and the rest of the Mexican organizations agenda, they are the promoters of socialism they are the Marxist of tomorrow, they betray this country; the country that open his door and welcome them with the amnesty of 1986 to be part of America; these people has not loyalty they are the promoters of the invasion of illegal aliens and defenders of the criminals that are here in our country in violation of our laws.  Most Latinos are in support of the enforcement of our immigration laws because they are fed up with Obama and the promoters of illegal immigration refusal to enforce our immigration laws and protect our borders from the invasion of illegal aliens and the drug traffickers, that are destroying our country's values, school system, social service and most important they are taken our jobs and are a huge financial burden.
      We ask all citizens of this United States to stand for our country's enforcement of the immigration laws, not immigration reform must take place if our Borders are not secure and our laws are enforce.

The laws for all of this is already on the books.  You merely need to get the government to enforce them.

I have a good idea that could fix what you are trying to do with all this inflexible legislation and stoic policy.  Why do the illegals come to America in the first place.  To get jobs and raise their children in a free society.  Who makes this possible?  The government with its horrible enforcement of immigration laws and the cracks through which these people fall.

Make the penalties so severe for the business community to hire these people and the documentation so strict that even the offspring of these people could not get a job even if they were born here that they would rather live legally in their own country rather than live comforatably illegally in this country.

1. Lindy's World profile image61
        Lindy's Worldposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Illegal Immigration is such a problem!  You are right we as a country need to do something about this massive issue.  Not only are illegal immigrants taking our infastructure but our economy.  Another, really scary aspect of illegal immigration is the heath effects.  Diseases, that haven't been seen in the US for decades are now returning such as TB and Leprosy.  Without, a screening process many illegals are coming into this country bringing serious diseases that are spreading to the community.  We need to enforce our laws.

1. jmlawhead profile image60

Exactly.  I understand that people from other countries have their own beliefs and that fine, in their country. No matter where that is.  But when they come to our country, they need to be screened and need to receive shots.  Or not be allowed in.  It doesn't matter where they are from, their politics, etc.  That's something that people who come into this country have to go through, before they can get a visa.  It's the same for us going to there's.  It's to make sure that everyone is protected.

The saying, "Don't drink the water," for when you go to Mexico.  Well  they have the same problem when they come here, for the same type of reason.  We don't have the anitbodies in our body to fight what is in the water, just like they don't have it in their body.  That's normal and the way it is no matter where you live in this world.  They actually can drink their water, probably don't because of the taste.  Boiling is just more sanitary, and especially safer for the young or elderly.  but yes, we are now getting diseases, that haven't been here in years and it's because they are being brought back into this country by foreigners.

Howdy, Ms. Lindy.   I couldn’t help but notice your alarming comment blaming undocumented aliens for increases in TB and Leprosy. Knowing you are a teacher, I was pretty confident that you would not be making such terrifying statements unless you knew them to be true. But when I looked at the available data, I find nothing to support your assertions:
          1. TB and Leprosy have not been seen in the US for years!
          2. TB and Leprosy are returning! 
          3. This is due to illegal immigration!

Did you look into the history of TB and Leprosy in the US before posting? In 1953 there were over 80,000 cases reported and new cases have been reported every year since. To say TB hasn’t been seen in the US for decades appears to be absolutely untrue. It never went away nor is it currently on the rise. In fact, in the 10 years ending 2009 new cases declined at an average of 4% every year. (1)

The history of Hansen’s Disease (Leprosy) in the US is very similar. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention indicates that the “prevalence [of Hansen’s Disease] has remained relatively stable in the United States.”(2) There are some additional facts you failed to mention in your false alarm about Leprosy and illegal immigration:
          1. A new genetic study at the National Hansen’s Disease Program reports that armadillos may be another source of infection in the southern United States
          2. Compiled statistics reveal that Hansen's disease (leprosy) is rare in the U.S. There are currently approximately 6,500 cases; only 3,300 require active medical management.
          3.  95% of the human population is not susceptible to infection with M. leprae, the bacteria that causes Hansen's disease (leprosy).
          4. The treatment with standard antibiotic drugs is very effective.
          5.  Patients are noninfectious after taking only a few doses of medication and need not be isolated from family and friends.
          6. Only 150 new cases were reported in the U.S. in 2008 (the most recent year for which data are available). (3)

It appears that your three assertions are not true. Cases of TB and Leprosy have indeed been reported for decades, there is no indication that these diseases are becoming more widespread, and there is no research data connecting immigrants to these two particular ailments.

Please believe me, Ms. Lindy, when I say I am not a pro-immigration advocate. I don’t care what opinions you harbor about Latinos nor do I feel the need to convince you to accept my opinions. But I do care about honesty and accuracy particularly when I see a large group of people being maligned by false and misleading statements. 

Thanks for listening, Ms. Lindy. I hope you have a great day.
          [img]http://planetsmilies.net/character
          (1)http://www.cdc.gov/TB/statistics/report … table1.htm
          (2)http://www.cdc.gov/nczved/divisions/dfb … ical.html/
          (3)http://www.hrsa.gov/hansensdisease/

1. JBBlack profile image60
            JBBlackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

beautiful, thanks quilligrapher!

3. Ralph Deeds profile image66

Tea Tard misinformation as Quillgrapher pointed out so well.

3. Ralph Deeds profile image66

Typical Texas Tea Tard crapola!

34. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 12 years ago

Amid all the arguments in this thread, I decided to call a couple of people to get the truth. They're DFACS workers.

Illegal aliens can get gov. assistance if their kids were born in the US. Also, in such a case, all the parents' income isn't counted like it is with legal citizens. They also said that they see fake documents all the time from illegals saying that they're legal. Workers are instructed NOT to investigate or report suspected illegals to INS. I don't know if it's the same in all 50 states.

I think that's pretty standard, Habee.  Those that think illegals aren't getting handouts from welfare are living in a dream world.

I wonder if your source means that fake documents can't be checked, or whether they simply mean they can't check immigration status?

Thank you, Habee, for researching this matter and passing your findings on to us.

Am I correct in interpreting your statement as follows? Children born in this country are American citizens and are eligible for public assistance if needed.

3. jmlawhead profile image60

Right.  If you are born here, you are a citizen, and entitiled to benefits. But if you are illegal, you are not.  And illegals are supposed to be sent out of the country.    This is part of the problem. They want to have their children here, so they can get benefits.  Too many of them never search for a job or doing anything to improve their life or live different than what they did in Mexico or South America.  Plus there are many of them that even the children are illegal, and they still collect benefits. It's not legal and they are suppose to be denied.  But they are not.  Americans get denied all the time for the benefits.  I know people who are disabled with children and cannot get help or even get food stamps.  So this is the problem.  We pay the taxes, and they get the benefits and are not suppose to be inthis country and use forged papers, or buy stolen ones.  Why should or would they want to go back to their country, they would have to get a job and work if they want a place to live and food to eat......  Why not let everyone else support you.....  Hence why people are so tired of it and pissed off.   

Think about it.   Respect is earned, it's not owed, and we work for those benefits and fought for a better life.

One may be legal ,but the next 10 (family/friends) are not!

Or 100 are legal and 1,000 are not!

Also I know when I lived in SC,almost every town had small self help businesses set up by Mexicans for Mexcicans..banking, loans, car sales ,etc.

So the business owner could be (or not) legit ,but obviously many are streets ahead of the law and policies.

I mentioned a neighbour on another post and the attitude was Americano's are too stupid ,they trust everyone ...

(On a side note,the guy at Homeland Security opologised to me for his (initial) unhelpfulness,he said its been 2mths since he had delt with anyone with the right documents ,written in English, and I when I asked him "What is the prefered method of payment"? he bout fell off his chair lol

The figures bare this fact out. Crime,welfare and self help agencies double?

Co-incidence ,I think not. It makes it much more difficult for the legitimate ones, like me (but not impossible) smile

35. psycheskinner profile image83

Keep in mind that building solid walls will drive several endangered species extinct. They get cut off from important resources when their habitat is cut in two

It would also cut off the river, which might irritate a few cattle ranchers just a little...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)