AdSense Account Denied

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Elaina Griniasposted 12 years ago

I applied for my AdSense account and it was denied because my page wasn't complete.  So I have been working hard to make my page complete and then my account said I had been disabled because of a TOS Violation.  I thought I was following all the rules.  What have I done and will I ever be able to get an account? sad

1. profile image0
      msivakumarposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If it is a TOS violation of Adsense it is better to ask Google than HP. And there is no way you can get reply from Google. You have to browse through their help forums to get some assistance. Better to read their TOS and see where you are breaking.

If you are just starting and if this is the first time you are applying for Google Adsense - this is pretty common. Enhance your Hubpages content, have about 10 or more published hubs and then apply for Google Adsense. You will get approval soon.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

As far as TOS Violations, send an email to Staff and ask- Team@Hubpages.com

As for your Google Adsense? I'm not sure what they mean by incomplete page.

1. profile image0
      Elaina Griniasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ok i will try sending an email

3. melbel profile image95
    melbelposted 12 years ago

I can't really tell. The only thing that I can see at all is perhaps images aren't attributes correctly (the one I is attributed to the correct author, but the image is not free for use or distribution.)

Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with your hubs or profile.. and even so, I don't think that's that cause for your AdSense disqualification.

1. profile image0

Which picture on which hub isn't attributed correctly?  And is there ANY way to make the TOS violation go away and get an account?

4. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 12 years ago

I'm wondering if it is the use of the word "naked" in most of your hub titles so far. I know that "naked truth" is an expression, but I don't think the Google bot is programmed to any degree of subtlety to be able to recognise it as such. There are people where who have had problems, because they referred to water butts or breast cancer in their hubs.

Also 5 hubs is pretty much the minimum for an application. If the barriers are being raised all the time, perhaps 5 hubs is not longer enough.

1. psycheskinner profile image84
      psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+1

2. profile image0

ok thanks. will the TOS violation ever go away so I can re-apply?

1. WriteAngled profile image74
        WriteAngledposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It might be useful to try changing the titles so the word does not appear. I think that might make the warning message go away.

I'm the last person to give SEO advice, as it's mostly a mystery to me, however I don't think many people search for "naked truth about [name]", so losing the term "naked truth" will not negatively affect your search results, and might even improve them if you can find a better phrasing.

5. tamron profile image67
    tamronposted 12 years ago

I don't see nothing wrong with your hubs.  Certain words trigger the Google filters like sex,sexy,naked any word that has to do with sex.

Did you click on any of your own ads?  Thats a tos violation!  Never ask your friends to click your ads neither.

6. daddysgun profile image59
    daddysgunposted 12 years ago

I had the same exact thing! I applied for Adsense account with only one hub posted and I got an email saying it was denied for lack of content.  The email was very encouraging, it said just improve the content on my site and apply again later.  But when I come back here to finish configuring and applying for the other programs, it appears to me that they ALL depend on Adsense approval?  Can I not participate in anything without the Google Adsense in place?

And in the setup for Google Adsense, I see it says, "You cannot apply for Google Adsense via Hubpages because 1) your page is less than six months old, and 2) your Adsense account with publisher ID pcfslkjdflkj39 has been disable for violation of Terms and Conditions.  Don't apply again."  The Disabled Account FAQ doesn't shed any light at all except to say they have the right to disable an account for any reason they want. Fine, but did I ever actually have an account to disable since I thought my application was denied?   Apparently I did since I have a publisher ID for the disabled account.  But I sat back and read every word of Terms and Conditions, and I may not have understood it all, but I couldn't see anything in there that applied to me or explained why I was "disabled for TOS violation, don't apply again" instead of "application denied at this time for lack of content, try again later" as the email said.

It keeps talking about invalid click activity and assuming that to be the cause for account being disabled, but I couldn't have had invalid clicks when I never had any ads or even an account to begin with. There's nothing controversial on my site, it was only one hub at the time.

Since they notified me separately about "account disabled" and listed publisher ID for the account, while the email I got was in response to my application, not an existing account disabled, I wonder if I somehow clicked something twice and submitted a double application? First one denied for lack of content, then the duplicate application resulted in them giving me a publisher ID so they could then disable the account and ensure I could not reapply? Because I tried to setup two Adsense accounts?   I have no idea if that really is the case, just the only guess that makes any sense. I really didn't mean to, whatever it was I did. I'm just trying to figure all this out and brand new here.

So, anybody know why fresh account applications are being marked with TOS violations and account disabled?

Do I have to get the Adsense up and running before I can do any of the other programs like eBay? On the eBay configuration screen, it shows two steps completed, but step number 3 Incomplete is to associate to Google Adsense acoccount, and I can't see any way to get around it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)